IGNORED

Lori Alexander 78: Still Doodling to Go Viral

If LazyLori is a "Christian", I'm 5' 8" and 125 lbs and can rock a bikini. 

Goddamn...what fucking assholes. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3

On 1/2/2021 at 10:21 PM, fluffy said:

Genuine question: Is there a specific church identified that supports this?

Not that I'm aware of, but Christian domestic discipline has been a thing for a while.

Search for Christian domestic discipline blog and take a look at some of the links.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

13 hours ago, HoneyBunny said:

Good grief, Ken has graced us with another of his walls of text, predominately about what a loving, giving, CHRISTIAN woman LazyLori is.

I still can't see her site......can some post?

• Upvote 2

I read Ken's wall o' text.

He says he wishes Laurie could share the many emails she gets every month from women who used to hate her, but now realize she speaks the truth.

Well...why can't she share these emails?  I mean she doesn't have to identify these women, but I'd like to see some of the supposed many emails she gets like this.

I don't read her blog any longer, but I'd always noticed the comments were always from women who already agreed with her.  I don't recall reading a comment from a woman who learned from Laurie to change her evil, feminist ways.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 7

2 minutes ago, kpmom said:

He says he wishes Laurie could share the many emails she gets every month from women who used to hate her, but now realize she speaks the truth.

Because he's a lying liar who lies, just like his wife. 

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

I love how he says women who focus on their careers for 25 years will be lonely cat ladies (paraphrasing). I am a dog lady so that would be weird if I suddenly changed. ? 

I focus on my “career” because I have to take care of myself and my dogs, I was dumped a year ago. I cook, clean, exercise (I am overweight but that is due to life and medication), walk my dogs, read, and go to school part time (I’m changing my “career” for the all mighty dollar). I want to be married but the right person hasn’t come along. You can’t force someone to want to marry you regardless of what you do. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 7

31 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

I want to be married but the right person hasn’t come along. You can’t force someone to want to marry you regardless of what you do. 

This times infinity! It’s not as if a woman can wander into the Husband Store and pick Mr. Right off the shelf. All my life, I’ve seen intelligent, charming, hard-working, conventionally attractive, all-around great gals looking for relationships and not finding them. This leads them to toxic “What’s wrong with me?” thinking.

And, for whatever reason, guys aren’t exactly lining up to get hitched. It isn’t 1946 anymore, when, according to my mom, her local newspaper would have as many as six pages of bridal announcements.

• Upvote 10

Lori is one of those people who is incapable of being happy. I'm sure she's got some major personality disorder going on, because she clearly doesn't experience emotions like most people do. 

Being alone is not the same as being lonely. 

I am not married or in a relationship, and at this point it would take someone super special for me to be willing to disrupt my life and independence for a man. I live alone, but I'm not lonely. Frankly I think Helena Bonham Carter and Tim Burton had it right when they lived in adjoining houses so they both had their own space!

I'd love to have more money coming into the house, but unlike Lori I'm not willing to marry somebody just for their paycheck. 

• Upvote 13

1 hour ago, Lgirlrocks said:

I love how he says women who focus on their careers for 25 years will be lonely cat ladies (paraphrasing). I am a dog lady so that would be weird if I suddenly changed. ? 

Yeah, what an a-hole he is talking about a woman who focused on her career instead of family begging her cat to come to her.  The cat walks away with a smirk on its face.  Huh?? 

I'd prefer a cat over a Ken any day of the week!!

I can't say I've ever seen a cat smirk, but I do like think their cat smirked when he caused Lori to break her toe when she kicked at him and her foot hit the wall instead.  ?  Good kitty.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 6

17 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

Being alone is not the same as being lonely. 

TRUTH!!! I live alone...sort of...2 cats, 1 dog full time, 1 dog part time. I am SO not lonely. I have friends, family, books, all sorts of things to keep me occupied. I love the quiet now. Luke is curled up against me, Sabot is at my feet, Leia is in the house in the cat tree and it's all good. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 8

On 1/2/2021 at 1:19 AM, Free Jana Duggar said:

Oh my word ya'll! Have any of you seen this?  This breaks my heart.

It's so disgusting, you may not want to read if you have ever suffered sexual abuse or assault.

https://biblicalsexology.com/2020/12/21/a-newlywed-christian-wifes-experience-incorporating-sexual-obedience/

I just read through the link today and it made me in very sad. How horrible this woman is stuck in such Ana unbelievably abusive and loveless situation. It’s heartbreaking! I cannot believe that people in this day and age behave like her husband - bar any psychological knowledge, I think she has Stockholm syndrome and/or tries to accept her situation in order to make it somehow bearable. 

Also, Lori absolutely sucks for endorsing such evil. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

11 hours ago, Alisamer said:

Lori is one of those people who is incapable of being happy. I'm sure she's got some major personality disorder going on, because she clearly doesn't experience emotions like most people do.

So like I can’t say she does for legal reasons (mumbles about ethics and legal stuff in therapist speak) buutttt she does seem to show strong narc tendencies.... obviously. My DSM might also have a thing or two to say but I won’t go there. So in layman I’d say she’s probably a narcissist. 

I broke up with my boyfriend of 1.5 years in October. It was a wonderful decision for me. I cried the first day and then was over it by the next. He wasn’t a terrible person just not emotionally intelligent. I feel as a therapist I can’t be with someone who doesn’t want to talk about feelings because it’s useless.... oh Lord I just realized how insulting that is to my livelihood. Okay maybe he wasn’t particularly great person.  But I avoided breaking up because I wanted to try and make things work, to be loyal etc. It’s so much better to be single then in a relationship that doesn’t bring you joy. I tried to force joy and ended up putting aside important ideals for the sake of not confronting my insecurities. 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 8

So for those of you who follow the Biblical Gender Roles garbage and rape culture websites, a favorite old fundie Taliban Tony's ex Paulina Marie, who now posts as The Traditional Wife is reposting his stuff. She calls herself a grace widow because she divorced her husband. The layers of delusion bogle the mind. She actually has some followers convinced she's a legitimate widow and not a divorced mom raising two son. I  think she's also a born again virgin. Major Lori follower. 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 5

2 hours ago, fluffy said:

So for those of you who follow the Biblical Gender Roles garbage and rape culture websites, a favorite old fundie Taliban Tony's ex Paulina Marie, who now posts as The Traditional Wife is reposting his stuff. She calls herself a grace widow because she divorced her husband. The layers of delusion bogle the mind. She actually has some followers convinced she's a legitimate widow and not a divorced mom raising two son. I  think she's also a born again virgin. Major Lori follower. 

WTF is a "grace widow"? A divorced woman is a divorced woman. There's no shame in being a divorced woman. Better to be divorced than miserable, I reckon. I find it extremely insulting to actual widows, to call yourself a "grace widow" when you're divorced. All the widows I know would love to have their husbands back with them. Divorce is a choice one makes, death isn't.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 11
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, fluffy said:

I  think she's also a born again virgin

My single friends have a joke: after 1 year with no sex, you are a virgin again. But it's... a joke. You can believe you are "revirginate", you can undergo reconstruction surgery, but no matter what, once you have sex you are a virgin no more. A mother saying she's a virgin is... ridiculous for atheists and infuriating for Christians!

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, KDA said:

I find it extremely insulting to actual widows, to call yourself a "grace widow" when you're divorced. All the widows I know would love to have their husbands back with them. Divorce is a choice one makes, death isn't.

Yes! I was divorced and I am a widow. The divorce, while traumatic at the time, was ultimately liberating and a wonderful thing. Being a widow sucks ass. My marriage to Mr. Xtian did not end voluntarily. It didn't end because I wanted it to end. It ended because he died. I would kill to have him back. My X? Nah...his current can keep him. He's still the same asshole he was 20+ years ago. Losing Mr. Xtian left a hole in so many lives. Divorce doesn't do that. Your kids still have their parent, friends and family still have that person. In Mr. Xtian's case, his mother buried a second child (his sister died of an accidental overdose about 10 years ago or  so), his sister and brother buried a second sibling, 7 kids total lost a parent/parental figure, 6 grandkids lost a grandfather. Divorce does not cause all that. "Grace widow" my ass. She's divorced. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 10

Spoiler

Swallowing, masterbating with a dildo, “the best blow job in the world,” etc.

For real, that biblical sexology page is a hoax.  I sure fundies do all sorts of stuff in the bedroom.  I’m also sure fundies never ever write about that sort of *stuff on the Internet.

*it’s very adult content, so I put it in my very first Spoiler box.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Fallgirl30 said:

Lori was saying it was better for kids to have a parent pass away than have parents divorce.

I would much rather have my parents divorced then my dad having passed away. With a divorce he would still be alive. Fuck her and the hill she stands on. She is privileged and knows nothing. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 5

On 1/6/2021 at 5:31 PM, kpmom said:

I can't say I've ever seen a cat smirk, but I do like think their cat smirked when he caused Lori to break her toe when she kicked at him and her foot hit the wall instead.  ?  Good kitty.

The cat surely looked something like this: 

Spoiler

F5614892-C88A-409A-AE29-25852A8C0041.jpeg.27f5f0b982bb6ba19f7743678e9e456d.jpeg

And when it turned out Lori had really broken her toe: 

Spoiler

F3C55332-B376-4018-B0FD-4FE77F2A157F.jpeg.ec213a308336bc34686a06c96eee8856.jpeg

I do understand the cat... very well. ?

6 minutes ago, Fallgirl30 said:

Lori was saying it was better for kids to have a parent pass away than have parents divorce.

She has absolutely no empathy. I pity the children who had to grow up with her as their mother. 

Edited by FluffySnowball
  • Upvote 9
  • Haha 1
  • Love 4

9 minutes ago, Fallgirl30 said:

Fuck you, Lori—my daughter has endured both. She grew up with amicably divorced parents who both loved her and worked together. Then, at age 19, she was at her father’s bedside as he died of an accidental overdose. But, sure—our divorce, when she was a year old, was *so* much more traumatic for her.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 11

1 hour ago, Fallgirl30 said:

Who know who else says that?  Murders who kill their spouses when they want to leave.  Lori and murders—like peas in a pod!

Edited by HereComesTreble
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, Fallgirl30 said:

My stepdaughters survived their parents' divorce. Although they are grown up now, I can tell you that the loss of their dad WILL affect them the rest of their lives. I have been slowly sending them things that were his, photo albums and stuff like that. I sent one of the girls his blanket (it was on him when he died), his bible and his drawing pencils too. She called me just totally bawling over what was in that box that I sent her. She thanked me a million times, and had me crying too. The other girl's daughter will never really know her Poppa. 

Lori can go fuck herself. She don't know jack shit about jack shit. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 9

No she sure doesn't.  Yet she keeps spewing crap to keep herself busy.

I would have much preferred my husband dump me for a leggy grad student half my age than dying horribly from cancer 4 and a half years ago.  Its much harder to fathom an enemy that only shows up under a microscope or on an MRI.

Maybe Ken stuck around in their "death is better than divorce" household because he thought her medical woes would have, ahem, taken a different path by now.

Just now, cindyluvs24 said:

Edited by cindyluvs24
  • Upvote 5
  • Love 4

• Coconut Flan locked this topic