IGNORED

Lori Alexander 78: Still Doodling to Go Viral

Fallgirl30
2 hours ago, AuntKrazy said:

I think it's more Christian to live life fully than to simply trudge through a life that demeans any existence outside of being a wife and mother. 

That’s it.  You hit the nail on the head.  I have been searching for the words about what is wrong with Lori and I have come up with so many, but this is it.  Thanks! 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 1
  • Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HoneyBunny

• Sarah92

• SongRed7

• louisa05

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have been pretty sick for the last four months. I’ve had four surgeries for kidney stones and came home with a kidney stent three times. My second surgery landed me in the ICU with sepsis and ARDS. 

FROM TWITTER TODAY:  The Transformed Wife @godlywomanhood For women to say there were career women in biblical times is absurd! There were no factories, office buildings, schools, or ho

Too much introspection? What the fuck is that? If anything we don’t have enough of it in this country. It’s a skill I actively have to teach people 

Posted Images

feministxtian

@AuntKrazy I totally agree with you. I am learning to enjoy life again here in the frozen tundra and being single. I didn't have to consult with anyone when I decided to adopt my Sadie, I don't have to take someone else's opinion into account when buying stuff for my house. I mean, Mr. Xtian and I rarely disagreed about much, we had the same tastes and stuff...but...ya know? 

I took off this afternoon to take Sadie to visit her "dog cousins" (my daughter's pack), played with my grandson and came home. Didn't consult with anyone, well, with my daughter of course, and went. Then she yelled at me b/c I knocked on her door. Ok, so I know next time to just walk in the damn house!! 

Don't get me wrong, if someone told me that I'd have to give it all up to have Mr. Xtian back, I'd do it in a minute but...that ain't gonna happen. So...now, it's time to live MY life. I start teaching again in 2 weeks, I get to listen to baby A laugh all the time, grandson and I play an online game pretty regularly, Little one and I hang out regularly too. Even Sadie gets to hang with her BFF, Sabot all the time. 

I'm discovering there IS life after 2019. Slowly I'll get there. Honestly, just being close to my kids for the first time in years is fantastic enough...everything else is just the cherry on top. 

Lori will never know this. I don't know I'd say I was "happy" now, I've gotten to "content" and that's not too shabby. Lori will never even make it there. And yeah, she'd shit bricks looking at me...kicked back on my couch, feet on my coffee table, pups happily snoring on the floor. I got almost a whole carton of smokes, a fridge full of food, 3/4 tank of gas, crazy kitties, sweet pups, wonderful kids, incredible grandkids...a few bucks in the bank...there ain't much more needed in my life. 

• Upvote 5
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • Love 15
Meeka

I was watching a youtube video by Dr. Ramani and she was talking about the self-righteous narcissist. She described Lori almost perfect. The moral superiority, the strict orderly eating, the hidden anger etc. It's a very interesting video to watch.  

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 5
fluffy

I removed this post because I wrote too quickly without reading through the entire comment thread. Sorry!

Edited by fluffy
  • Upvote 1
fluffy

Lori and Ken are completely complicit in perpetuating and spreading THE LIE that the election was not fair. She has long lauded Trump for being "a fighter." She does not seek peace but to get her own way, even through violence and lies. She has repeatedly and recently said that "Trump is the best president in my lifetime." Here's what up on her Instagram right now: 

Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 3.35.39 PM.png

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 1
Red Hair, Black Dress

So the fangirl leghumpers are playing "More Frugal than Thou" on Lori's FB. I don't know where these people live or in what decade (1950s maybe)  but I don't believe 99% of them are telling the truth about how cheaply they live.

One fan girl gave us this glowing description of what they ate daily for nearly a year while hubby was out of work.

We bought big sacks of flour, and oats and potatoes and carrots. Porridge for breakfast, fresh bread with potato soup, home made pizza, scones etc etc they all stayed healthy and full. 

Ummmmm ......... I don't know about you but that doesn't sound very healthy to me

So many of them talk about buying a good, reliable used car for $2000-$3000.  Where? Where are they finding these reliable $2000 cars? In their imagination?

One fangirl brags that hubby controls all the money and gives her a food allowance of $100-$120 a week (depending on his paycheck) for the family of 5, soon to be 6. Just wait until they are teenagers. She'll be feeding then the daily diet from above.

Yes it is possible to live on one income. Of course it depends on the size of the income (*cough* Ken's $$$$ *cough*).

These people are bragging about subsistence living, barebones living, nearly poverty level living. This is not something to brag on as godly. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 10
KDA

I can't see Lori's FB page because I'm blocked from it, but where I live, it's easy to get a reliable used car for under $3000, mostly on the NZ version of eBay. They're not flash or new (I drive a 2003 model Ford Territory SUV that cost me $2900).

But food? That's a different matter. I belong to a couple of different frugal living groups on FB and people brag about how they're feeding a family of 6, including teenagers, on $150 a week and I just don't see how it's possible. I spend easily twice that. People are either lying about their grocery bill, or they're living on stuff like instant noodles. It is not possible to eat a healthy, varied diet on a pittance. 

On that diet of porridge, bread, scones and potatoes, where is the protein? Kids need protein to grow.

• Upvote 14
livinglongerthanyou

Lori is a huge John MacArthur fan. There's a serious COVID outbreak in MacArthur's churches and The Masters University and several people have been hospitalized. MacArthur himself has been sick with the "flu" for 3 weeks. The church leadership is going so far to cover it up that they are putting up videos of MacArthur teaching from months ago and saying that he's back. One person from that seminary has died.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 5
  • Thank You 5
Seahorse Wrangler
On 1/12/2021 at 4:40 PM, fluffy said:

Lori and Ken are completely complicit in perpetuating and spreading THE LIE that the election was not fair. She has long lauded Trump for being "a fighter." She does not seek peace but to get her own way, even through violence and lies. She has repeatedly and recently said that "Trump is the best president in my lifetime." Here's what up on her Instagram right now: 

Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 3.35.39 PM.png

I use wicked to mean cool or awesome so hey me and Lori agree on something.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 13
  • I Agree 1
HoneyBunny

Yeah, she’s still drinking the koolaid. How can one person be so very wrong on so many things? 

73952427-9BBD-481F-AD69-18B7CF17C3D7.png

• Disgust 8
  • WTF 9
AuntKrazy

How boring it must be to be so entrenched in a world view which insists on framing absolutely everything to be primarily about defined gender roles.  

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 9
feministxtian

The Cheeto is less masculine than my neutered male cat. I detest the "dude bro" so-called "alpha" males. All that posturing is covering up a shitton of insecurities. Then again, Mr. Xtian was probably more "feminine" than I am. He was an artist. He could do the most complicated counted cross stitch projects that I'd have thrown in the trash inside 5 minutes. He could draw, paint, was an incredibly talented inside carpenter, he even did 90% of the housework. But, I had to explain to him how to use his debit card to fill up his gas tank. I did most of the house/car repairs. He was secure enough in his manhood to indulge the creative parts of him. I am so glad I have many of his drawings and paintings to remember him by...I also gave quite a few to his daughters. 

Oh and "feminism" had NOTHING to do with my attraction to him. He was tall, slender, sort of a "bad boy" and gorgeous. I mean, when someone that good looking paid attention to little old plain me...well...yup, I ate that with a spoon. Y'all heard of that song "Wild Eyed Southern Boy" by .38 Special? Yup, he was my wild eyed southern boy. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 11
HoneyBunny
16 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

The Cheeto is less masculine than my neutered male cat.

How is that, of all the posters here on FJ, I need only to read the very first sentence of your posts and I know without looking that it’s one of yours? 😄👍🏼

Don’t ever stop. Please. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 9
feministxtian
47 minutes ago, HoneyBunny said:

How is that, of all the posters here on FJ, I need only to read the very first sentence of your posts and I know without looking that it’s one of yours? 😄👍🏼

Don’t ever stop. Please. 

Ummm...I don't know how you know....but I promise I'll keep being me. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 4
Loveday
1 hour ago, HoneyBunny said:

Don’t ever stop. Please. 

There are several posters here for whom that is true for me as well, but @feministxtian is right there at the top! :pb_lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Love 3
KDA

I make my living by writing books about masculine, alpha men. They're nothing like Donald Trump, though. He's just a misogynistic prick. (No offence to anybody who likes him - the only thing I really know about him is what I see in the media). And I'm a feminist, as are most of my readers. 

3 hours ago, feministxtian said:

The Cheeto is less masculine than my neutered male cat. I detest the "dude bro" so-called "alpha" males. All that posturing is covering up a shitton of insecurities.

I agree completely. Those "alpha males" as defined by the MGTOW idiots are NOT true alpha males. They're mostly insecure, arrogant assholes. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 9
feministxtian
4 hours ago, KDA said:

I make my living by writing books about masculine, alpha men.

What do you define as a masculine, alpha man? If I had to choose book characters to define that term, it'd be Jack Ryan (Tom Clancy novels), Dirk Pitt (Clive Cussler), F'lar and F'nor (Dragonriders of Pern), Sam Vimes (Discworld). 

• Upvote 3
SongRed7
On 1/13/2021 at 5:07 PM, livinglongerthanyou said:

One person from that seminary has died.

lies kill once again

• Upvote 5
molecule

Ken posted a long wall of text comparing the blog's comment section to the corona virus--but he posted it at Lori's old Always Learning blog rather than the Transformed Wife. Wonder what that's about?

ETA: it has changed now. It showed up on my feed reader as having been posted 13 hours ago, and when I first opened it in the browser it had todays date. When I took a screen shot it showed as April 2016 already. Darn. 

Edited by molecule
Facts changed
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1
louisa05

My first requirement to label a man as “high quality” is that he is not a judgemental ass going around making lists of shallow qualities he prefers in women. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 7
fluffy
8 hours ago, molecule said:

Ken posted a long wall of text comparing the blog's comment section to the corona virus--but he posted it at Lori's old Always Learning blog rather than the Transformed Wife. Wonder what that's about?

Where is his screed now? I think the old girl's losing steam. Ken's writing more and she's reshuffling some of the Always Learning posts into the current rotation. Between her children's breeding, her political obsessions, and her tumor treatment, she's losing her mojo.

Hey, Cassi and Ryan Boyer (Orthodontist in CA) have four little girls that won't pinch or slap themselves with the flexible leather strap Lori bought at her church for that purpose. She bragged that the strap stung and could be tucked in her purse for easy access. 

This article does a better job than I can of summarizing her child-rearing approach. Cassi is her most ardent acolyte! 

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/nolongerquivering/2019/01/lori-alexanders-cruel-child-discipline-advice/

Edited by fluffy
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1
Sarah92

In what ways is Trump a traditionally masculine male? He doesn’t hunt that I know of and he never served in the military. He does not appear physically fit although size is not a measure of health. Lori cares about size though so idk why she’d think he is one. Whoever his tailor is should be fired because his clothes almost always look poorly put together. (They should also fire his wife’s stylist). He’s not particularly well spoken even when using casual language.  So I’m not seeing it.  Nothing screams masculine alpha male. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 11
KDA
23 hours ago, feministxtian said:

What do you define as a masculine, alpha man? If I had to choose book characters to define that term, it'd be Jack Ryan (Tom Clancy novels), Dirk Pitt (Clive Cussler), F'lar and F'nor (Dragonriders of Pern), Sam Vimes (Discworld). 

I am not familiar with any of those characters, unfortunately.

Umm.... did you ever watch that old TV western "Rawhide"? If you did - Gil Favor, trail boss. He's the absolute epitome of a masculine, alpha man. So was Pete, the scout. They had morals and lived by them, stood up for what was right and fought for it, took care of women and those weaker/more vulnerable than themselves.

Alex Ryan on McLeod's Daughters is another one. 

An alpha man is the perfect mix of opposites, really. The perfect balance of masculine and feminine, if that makes sense. Strong but kind. Assertive (not aggressive) but gentle. Confident but humble. Powerful but calm. Self-controlled. Good manners. Doing what's right (or what they believe to be right), always, even if it comes at a cost. Integrity, I guess. Compassionate, respectful, protective. They're leaders and in control, but not controlling.

They are not arrogant assholes. 

The masculine part of it is more obvious: chopping wood, fireman, hunting, building etc. 

A man can be masculine, but an arrogant sod. And he can be an alpha, without being masculine. But to me, the perfect man is both masculine and alpha. In real life, they're very hard to find! They're lots of fun to create, though :)

• Upvote 8
Maggie Mae
On 1/14/2021 at 6:10 PM, feministxtian said:

What do you define as a masculine, alpha man? If I had to choose book characters to define that term, it'd be Jack Ryan (Tom Clancy novels),

Have you seen the new Jack Ryan series on Amazon? 

• Upvote 2
feministxtian
1 minute ago, Maggie Mae said:

Have you seen the new Jack Ryan series on Amazon? 

Yes!!! Unfortunately, there haven't been any new episodes lately. I got hooked with Hunt for Red October and well, I'm STILL an addict. I can't tell you how many of his books I have both hard copy and electronic, paperback and hardback. Mr. Xtian used to stand in front of any new Tom Clancy books when we'd go to Barnes & Noble. It was mostly a joke, as he'd tease me about the books that would be multiplying in the night and/or having to move my books every time we moved. 

35 minutes ago, KDA said:

An alpha man is the perfect mix of opposites, really. The perfect balance of masculine and feminine, if that makes sense. Strong but kind. Assertive (not aggressive) but gentle. Confident but humble. Powerful but calm. Self-controlled. Good manners. Doing what's right (or what they believe to be right), always, even if it comes at a cost. Integrity, I guess. Compassionate, respectful, protective. They're leaders and in control, but not controlling.

Leroy Jethro Gibbs...NCIS. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1