IGNORED

Lori Alexander 78: Still Doodling to Go Viral

3 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

Does Flicka have a blog? She needs to have a blog.

And probably some psychiatric treatment. But definitely a blog. So she can share more detail about that train robbery and the dastardly saloon owner with the ten-gallon hat. 

Does Lori even respond to Flicka? Because I think most people would react by nodding and backing away slowly. In case Flicka gets her reticule out again. 

Flicka is either the greatest troll to ever troll Lori or in desperate need of psychiatric care. Hopefully it’s the first. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5

ON her blog today and on twitter: "False female “Bible” teachers elevate Jesus’ words over the Apostle Paul’s."

I'm a Christian. I follow Jesus Christ.   Does Lori think Jesus is just a side note to her faith?  

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

ON her blog today and on twitter: "False female “Bible” teachers elevate Jesus’ words over the Apostle Paul’s."

I'm a Christian. I follow Jesus Christ.   Does Lori think Jesus is just a side note to her faith?  

I believe she does. This may be the first time she’s said it outright, though. 
In my time in evangelical world, it fascinated me that the gospels were almost completely ignored. Everything taught was from the Old Testament and the Pauline epistles.  Jesus tends to mess up their argument too often. 

• Upvote 7

Carry on here:

• Thank You 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic