IGNORED

Lori Alexander 78: Still Doodling to Go Viral

I'm glad someone in the last thread pointed out Lori's FB and IG pages disappeared. I thought it was just me/my computer. 

Re: Alyssa from last post...I've also noticed she seems frustrated with parenting. Well guess what? It is frustrating. I think Alyssa (Tenley) etc. all think as "influencers" they can just read the right book, buy the right product, listen to the most current "baby guru" and they'll have the perfect baby/parenting experience.  Guess what?  You have to take all the advice in the world with a grain of salt when it comes to babies. Because also guess what?  They are little individuals as as much as Lori's professes that you can  beat , um I mean "train" them into submission the first time, personality will always try to shine through.  Nobody has a perfect baby. Nobody. 

About adoption, I think someone may have gotten to her (the agency?) and told her perhaps living her life out in the open on social media might have a negative impact on your adoption chances...so perhaps she has cooled it. total speculation.

Edited by SongRed7
  • Upvote 16
  • Love 1

Alyssa said in one of her IG stories that her plan is to breastfeed her adopted baby. Are they that close to placement? I certainly know it’s possible but it takes work. 

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 2
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

I'm glad someone in the last thread pointed out Lori's FB and IG pages disappeared. I thought it was just me/my computer. 

I still she her IG, but her FB page is definitely gone.  Interesting...

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, hollyfeller said:

I still she her IG, but her FB page is definitely gone.  Interesting...

I'm still seeing her FB page, but comments have slowed considerably in the past couple of hours. IG is going strong, she just posted something there about an hour ago.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Loveday said:

I'm still seeing her FB page, but comments have slowed considerably in the past couple of hours. IG is going strong, she just posted something there about an hour ago.

I searched for her on Facebook and her page was gone as of 6:30 pm. Weird. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

I'm on mobile, her page shows up when I search it but it does this weird change thing.... it starts off looking like the normal page with the info & ads & within a couple seconds slids to a more streamlined page. 

Maybe they were doing work on it so it fell off for a while. 

WRT Alyssa: I think she may be suffering a form of CPTSD and/or PPD. That look of perfectionism, but the constant fight to get it = anxiety & ocd.

The insistence that her worth is tied up in her reproductive ability and then finding out it isn't magical & easy = low self worth.  

She probably truly believes she needs to "learn" to love her baby.  She's trying so hard to learn instead of just letting herself love him.  But how can she when she was never shown appropriate love by her mother? She has no idea what plain, genuine affection looks like. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, Fallgirl30 said:

FB is still there but if you’ve been restricted or muted it’s gone so she must’ve blocked us for good.

Yeah, I searched for her using my anonymous FB account and there she is.  She's definitely not going to achieve her dream of going viral again anytime soon !

• Upvote 8

4 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

I searched for her on Facebook and her page was gone as of 6:30 pm. Weird. 

That is weird. I'm still seeing it, but only a very few comments have been added to the most recent posts. Like less than half a dozen, as far as I can tell, which is not normal for most evenings. I'm wondering if @Imrlgoddess is right--maybe she's just been working on a new look for the page or something. 

• Upvote 4

I can see if I sign into FB on my father's account. I'm blocked on both my real life and my author account, but I could still see her page a few days ago. Is this a new FB thing? I didn't know pages could actually block people like that. 

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, KDA said:

I can see if I sign into FB on my father's account. I'm blocked on both my real life and my author account, but I could still see her page a few days ago. Is this a new FB thing? I didn't know pages could actually block people like that. 

if that's true and those who have been banned can no longer see it, it might be a blessing in disguise, at least for me.  I'd read her stuff and depending on the day it would make me so ragey.....I don't need that aggravation so perhaps its a good thing. 

• Upvote 7

33 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

if that's true and those who have been banned can no longer see it, it might be a blessing in disguise, at least for me.  I'd read her stuff and depending on the day it would make me so ragey.....I don't need that aggravation so perhaps its a good thing. 

I'm really starting to think that @Imrlgoddess's guess was the right one, Lori was working on her page (it does look a little different now than it did before). I was banned long, long ago from commenting or even 'liking' a comment, yet I can still see everything including today's post with all its nearly 300 comments. I don't think Lori wants to eliminate any attention from her page, even the negative attention. Or ESPECIALLY the negative, she thrives on it. LOL.

She does make me ragey some  most days, though, I know the feeling. :my_confused:

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, KDA said:

Same. I can see it using my dad’s account. I was also blocked from commenting previously. 

• Upvote 4

You know, now that COVID in SoCal is so wildly out of control and hospitals and ICUs are overwhelmed, not a peep out of LazyLori about how it’s all a hoax. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

Lori banned me from commenting on FB a few years ago but I've always been able to see her posts. Today the reply button is back on. 

How long will I be able to keep my mouth shut? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 13

8 minutes ago, Foursquare said:

Lori banned me from commenting on FB a few years ago but I've always been able to see her posts. Today the reply button is back on. 

How long will I be able to keep my mouth shut? 

Resistance may be futile. :pb_lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 1

Either LazyLori is dumb as a fence post or she is the biggest hypocrite anywhere. Either attribute should prevent her from trying to educate ANYONE.  All of these are from her Twitter feed today. 

A073FC89-B4A1-4F75-A9A4-BEF93B3F6278.jpeg

EEA49153-3EEA-4C85-85A7-F22E204E5427.jpeg

1B41C4F2-82B2-4042-98DF-9671C3CD4CD6.jpeg

551DC3A2-C4B2-44B7-8A3F-FE6D03C80AF6.jpeg

• WTF 9

Hmm, Lazy Lori does know her US history, right? Because before women had the right to vote, before the Seneca Convention, they were involved in politics, in that they were advocates of the abolitionist movement and the temperance movement.   I do want to know, from Lazy Lori, why she thinks women were so happy back then. If everyone was so happy, then these (mostly Christian) women and men too would not have wanted change. 

If she wants to live like women did prior to women's suffrage, she won't have any voice. No teaching women on the internet. No property rights.  She'd probably have had more than four kids, and she wouldn't have had those kids in hospitals. Her brain tumor would have gone untreated, because she is a woman. She would only have been taught very basic reading, writing, and math. 

On Alyssa, she does seem overwhelmed by motherhood. But given her own mother was not a good role model for motherhood, I'm not surprised.  

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 4

I still can't see Lori's FB page at all. Probably a good thing because the crap she posts infuriates me.

I used to tell my chauvinistic pig of an ex-husband when he went off on his "women's lib is what is wrong with the world" rants that if men were doing a good job of running the world and treating everyone well and fairly, women wouldn't have needed to step up to correct it. Men failed. Women had to fix it.

• Upvote 11
  • Love 3

Long time, no visit freejinger.  I've been on sabbatical,  I suppose.  Nice to see all of y'all. 

Few things incense me as much as an MRA on Lori's page spewing hate speech and including the disabled.  You know,  since my entire ministry is serving the disabled. 

Thank Rufus this got taken down.

FYI I can't see the page anymore, either.  I was muted prior to this latest blackout. 

LoriKen must be stopped. Still praying the whole thing shut down. Was hopeful there for a few moments... 

EF0B8D2C-BEB9-443E-AA7D-2456D2C2FBBE.jpeg

• Upvote 5
  • Love 2

Hmmm, if no babies were born out of wedlock, who would Alyssa and childless couples adopt? ? 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 5

On 12/18/2020 at 3:47 PM, freealljs said:

She would only have been taught very basic reading, writing, and math. 

According to her, that would have been appropriate. Within the last year she posted that she believed girls should receive an education through the sixth grade only. You can see her comment in the comments section. She actually responds to a poster who first suggests the sixth grade education. https://thetransformedwife.com/young-women-have-been-told-lies/

Edited by fluffy
  • Angry 2
  • Sad 4
  • WTF 8

Yeah, she and her commenters are all batshit crazy. DId y'all read the one about how men should only go for blue collar trade jobs? I'm not dissing those jobs, my dad was a blue collar worker for most of his life...BUT...we need doctors lawyers, scientists and other white collar professions too. 

I seriously just can't. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic