IGNORED

Trump 51: The Lame Duck a l‘Orange

GreyhoundFan

On 12/16/2020 at 4:51 AM, Cartmann99 said:

Nice to see them using the Chinese flag, I'm sure that will help Trump's future business opportunities. 

On 12/16/2020 at 7:44 AM, Xan said:

And there aren't enough Proud Boys to do much harm to the real military.

They most likely won't target the military though. Insurgencies aren't stupid enough to go after heavily armed troops unless they think they can do a quick strike and get away without getting killed. IEDs are popular for this reason, but bombs in off duty troop R&R areas are also a good option (who cares about civilians), political assassinations and destabilization by targeting political and non-political areas. In this case I'd guess they would look at political targets rather than military - none of which will get Donny back in office, but it will tie up a lot of resources.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

Fuckopotomus apparently has been telling his advisors he won't leave the White House on January 20.

President Donald Trump is said to be in denial about his election loss and has told some of his advisors he won't leave the White House on Inauguration Day, according to CNN.

Few believe Trump would actually follow through on threats to squat at the White House, according to CNN's report, published Wednesday.

"He's throwing a f---ing temper tantrum," one advisor told CNN. "He's going to leave. He's just lashing out."

Yeah you go with that Donnie.  You'll find the Secret Service is really good at removing trespassers or those who overstayed their welcome.

• Upvote 10

On 12/16/2020 at 12:18 AM, hoipolloi said:

More seriously, tRump has still not resolved the issue of his alleged FL residency and exactly what Mar-A-Lago is: a resort or a residence. If it's the former, then he can't claim it as his FL residence. If it's the latter, then he has to shut down the business operations pronto.

And if it's the latter, I'd assume him (and Melania) voting using that as his residence address would be fraud. 

Wonder if Rudy will use that one sometime...

26 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Fuckopotomus apparently has been telling his advisors he won't leave the White House on January 20.

Yeah you go with that Donnie.  You'll find the Secret Service is really good at removing trespassers or those who overstayed their welcome.

I really hope he tries to stay, and gets arrested for it. With Rudy as his top lawyer he might end up getting life in prison for a parking ticket or something!

I think a photo of him cuffed, hair weave flopping, spray tan running with tears, yelling incoherently while being dragged from the white house would be a fitting final image of his presidency.

Maybe Disney's Hall of Presidents will put him in an orange jumpsuit and handcuffs!

Edited by Alisamer
  • Upvote 10
  • Haha 6
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Alisamer said:

And if it's the latter, I'd assume him (and Melania) voting using that as his residence address would be fraud. 

Wonder if Rudy will use that one sometime...

I really hope he tries to stay, and gets arrested for it. With Rudy as his top lawyer he might end up getting life in prison for a parking ticket or something!

I think a photo of him cuffed, hair weave flopping, spray tan running with tears, yelling incoherently while being dragged from the white house would be a fitting final image of his presidency.

Maybe Disney's Hall of Presidents will put him in an orange jumpsuit and handcuffs!

Couldn't Trump get locked up for voter fraud, because the address that he used to vote from is not considered a legal residence? I know a woman in Texas got prison time for voter fraud.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 6

Meanwhile - hackers are apparently (still based on what I heard earlier in the week via CNBC ) at it with The Energy Department and National Nuclear Security Administration. 

As I recall - there's some software that had a backdoor into left with a stupidly easy password.  It was breached and now the fear is that hackers have installed other backdoors.  Breaches at multiple government agencies and I think some large publicly traded companies. 

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 2

This post is about the stupid easy password in the cyber attack.  (Jon Rogers is a writer/show-runner in Hollywood)

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 2

3 hours ago, Alisamer said:

Along with him in a straitjacket or strapped down to a bed.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

5 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Along with him in a straitjacket or strapped down to a bed.

Don't forget his special mask:

image.png.a51dd2dc7ed2eda95f54689891b5eb1e.png

• Haha 13

2 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Don't forget his special mask:

image.png.a51dd2dc7ed2eda95f54689891b5eb1e.png

With a Biden/Harris cloth mask on top of the restraint mask

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 2

Mar a lago neighbors requesting that Trump not be allowed to LIVE at the club after he leaves office,

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 4

On 12/15/2020 at 8:56 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

I pulled the paragraph below from @GreyhoundFan's excellent post, what caught my attention was the DeMoss Family ...

In the demand letter, obtained by The Washington Post, an attorney for the Mar-a-Lago neighbors says the town should notify Trump that he cannot use Mar-a-Lago as his residence. Making that move would “avoid an embarrassing situation” if the outgoing president moves to the club and later has to be ordered to leave, according to the letter sent on behalf of the neighbors, the DeMoss family, which runs an international missionary foundation.

Meet the DeMoss Family & Their Work for God  http://salvationlinks.com/4562-2/

:Below, two interesting statements in the article:  My question is why would this particular, obviously a very powerful organization, go after Lord trump?

* This emphasis is reflected in giving within evangelicalism and is typified by the DeMoss Foundation. Records show that DeMoss provides gifts of some $21 million a year, largely support of evangelistic efforts in this country and around the world, with the top recipients including Campus Crusade for Christ, Prison Fellowship Ministries, and Liberty University.

Eastern College sociology professor and author Tony Campolo said:

”Their purpose is to propagate the evangelical commitments, and that includes the social values associated with those commitments. But what they are really about is old-time religion, endeavoring to see that every person in the world comes to know Jesus.

Arthur S. DeMoss Foundation  https://fconline.foundationcenter.org/fdo-grantmaker-profile?key=DEMO002

• Thank You 8

On 12/15/2020 at 11:18 PM, hoipolloi said:

I know, and the best part of this, according to the Daily Fail, is that the neighbors leading the charge against the tRumps are none other than the DeMoss clan, family of Nancy Leigh DeMoss Wolgemuth:

I LOVE this -- it's a classic case of the assholes getting in a fight with each other. 

More seriously, tRump has still not resolved the issue of his alleged FL residency and exactly what Mar-A-Lago is: a resort or a residence. If it's the former, then he can't claim it as his FL residence. If it's the latter, then he has to shut down the business operations pronto.

Thank you @hoipolloi, my inquiry was before I got to your post, that explains a lot, especially since the Jerry Jr. debacle!

Added the rest of  @hoipolloi post below, for some reason it didn't paste when I did the original quote button ...

The DeMoss family has made its distaste for Trump known.

In 2016, Mark DeMoss, the son of the late patriarch and insurance magnate Arthur DeMoss, resigned from the board of trustees at Liberty University after its then-head, Jerry Falwell Jr, endorsed Trump for president.

Mark’s sister, Elizabeth DeMoss, publicly opposed Trump’s plan to build a dock at Mar-a-Lago even though Trump pledged that he would not seek to build one as part of the 1993 use agreement.

Edited by ALM7
Added rest of post
  • Upvote 8

On 12/16/2020 at 4:09 AM, AmazonGrace said:

The transition is too long, they should have had the moving crews packing  Trump's shit up December 1st at the latest. 

Well, we do know the day after the election, a moving van was caught on camera.

I hope they locked up the china.  Perhaps they should nail down the Resolute Desk BEFORE Inauguration Day!  One can only imagine the historically valuable property he might try to steal, especially small items.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/moving-truck-cspan/  

A live shot of the White House taken on Nov. 4, 2020, after the 2020 U.S. presidential election showed a moving truck parked outside.

image.png.cfffc346a7ed04ce27adf91f2d9d807e.png

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

8 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

If I bid and won I’d see about getting a hold of Mrs. Clinton and see if she wanted to do the honors.  That would get man baby going. 

9 hours ago, ALM7 said:

Well, we do know the day after the election, a moving van was caught on camera.

I hope they locked up the china.  Perhaps they should nail down the Resolute Desk BEFORE Inauguration Day!  One can only imagine the historically valuable property he might try to steal, especially small items.

As part of the cleaning inventory everything in that building and if any Federal property is missing charge that bastard with theft. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 8

15 hours ago, JMarie said:

With a Biden/Harris cloth mask on top of the restraint mask

They really should keep a mask on his animatronic, if nothing else, so 20 years from now when people are becoming adults who don't remember the pandemic will be reminded that IT is the legacy of his presidency.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 3

13 hours ago, clueliss said:

Mar a lago neighbors requesting that Trump not be allowed to LIVE at the club after he leaves office,

I laugh, but I sure as shit don't want him back in NY either. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

3 minutes ago, AnywhereButHere said:

I laugh, but I sure as shit don't want him back in NY either. 

I don't know, don't you guys have a few big prisons up there he could move into?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 5

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic