IGNORED

Trump 51: The Lame Duck a l‘Orange

GreyhoundFan

9 minutes ago, Shrubbery said:

What are the odds that his handlers had a veterinarian come in with some elephant tranquilisers to put the orange one out of commission today, so they can handle things themselves?

(only half joking, I don’t think the message about peaceful transmission sounds like authentic fuckface and I wonder/shudder to think what he might be up to today. Is anything known?)

He called into the RNC and got flattered.

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 4

The Orange Fuck Nugget has been banned from posting to FB and Instagram until at least January 20.

In a post announcing the unprecedented move, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg said the risk of allowing Trump to use the platform is too great following the president's incitement of a mob that touched off a deadly riot in the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.

Zuckerberg says Trump’s account will be locked “for at least the next two weeks” but could remain locked indefinitely.

“The shocking events of the last 24 hours clearly demonstrate that President Donald Trump intends to use his remaining time in office to undermine the peaceful and lawful transition of power to his elected successor, Joe Biden," Zuckerberg wrote.

Trump has repeatedly harnessed the power of social media to spread falsehoods about election integrity and the results of the presidential race. Platforms like Facebook have occasionally labeled or even removed some of his posts, but the overall response has failed to satisfy a growing number of critics who say the platforms have enabled the spread of dangerous misinformation.

What the fuck took you so long Zuckerberg?  Now it's a problem? 

If they were really serious about reigning that fucker in they'd take away his twitter account for all time and tell him that he's no longer welcome.

• Upvote 11

I think the next two weeks are going to be increasingly insane.

image.png.3cb96eb8adab7bb7b5fdcc932f119ad9.png

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 9

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I think the next two weeks are going to be increasingly insane.

image.png.3cb96eb8adab7bb7b5fdcc932f119ad9.png

Where is KellyAnne

• Upvote 4

I didn't think Trump could get more frightening, but I'm really really worried about the next 2 weeks. I'm afraid the next "incident" will be international. Trump is a fool, but he's becoming so much more dangerous.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 5

So what exactly was the plan for Jan 6? Did all the supporters really come just to march? That's it? Trump's been clearly urging his supporters to "do" something on that day and talking about it as were many of his supporters. While also talking about how weak everyone else and stuff. I'm having a hard time believing the plan was just to march given what Trump had been saying and that so many brought guns, tear gas and other crap with them. So many were clearly prepared. They didn't just go to the Capital they broke throught the barriers and broke in. Most seem to just wander around in the building and take pictures. They trashed Pelosi's office but that was it. But others were clearly trying to get into the chamber where the politicans were. Although the were urgings I forget if it was Trump and/or another senator to kill Pence and Pelosi was that part of the plan? Or just to force them to vote Trump in? Of course a lot of their followers are trying to blame left wing or communisom or that was never the plan. Even in the riots during the BLM protestors, those never once tried to claim those were right wings or Trump supports. Just that they weren't part of their movement. Many even stood in front of buildings to prevent them from being looted. None of that happened here. I'm just not sure that what happened at the Capital wasn't the plan.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

(Ret General) Stavridis basically said this on an MSNBC interview today: both an organized operation AND a riot.

There's footage of the Parliamentarian's Office; it's been totally ransacked -- paper scattered everywhere. 

Lots of concern that classified information and other important data was downloaded/stolen by operatives during the occupation of the Capitol Bldg.  Work stations suddenly abandoned and computers still on when the occupiers got into offices?  Easy pickings. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

27 minutes ago, JordynDarby5 said:

So what exactly was the plan for Jan 6? 

10 minutes ago, Howl said:

(Ret General) Stavridis basically said this on an MSNBC interview today: both an organized operation AND a riot.

There's footage of the Parliamentarian's Office; it's been totally ransacked -- paper scattered everywhere. 

Lots of concern that classified information and other important data was downloaded/stolen by operatives during the occupation of the Capitol Bldg.  Work stations suddenly abandoned and computers still on when the occupiers got into offices?  Easy pickings. 

They've discovered that there are a lot of things missing.  Lots of files were rifled.  Also, computers were left on so they might be compromised.  I hope those computers just get trashed.  And they need to do a security sweep for bugs for the entire building.  

A comment was made elsewhere that certain offices, like Pelosi's, aren't easy to find and the rioters went right to them.  They were looking for particular people and things.  I still believe that were looking to harm Pence because he would have been the most useful martyr.  That would have triggered martial law.  Pelosi might have been the secondary target.  Fortunately, both were removed pretty quickly so then the rioters were left to mill about and take pictures.  

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

14 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Whinebag got his Twitter back, apparently

Not going to watch this.

Who is this and what did he do with Donald Trump? He sounded more coherent than I've heard him sound. His speech writer also created a decent speech. He almost sounded...Presidential, for one of the very few times I could count on one hand.

You caused this, Donald. The blame lies squarely on you.

• Upvote 11

5 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

Who is this and what did he do with Donald Trump? He sounded more coherent than I've heard him sound. His speech writer also created a decent speech. He almost sounded...Presidential, for one of the very few times I could count on one hand.

You caused this, Donald. The blame lies squarely on you.

After I watched it, I sat there for a minute wondering if this was one of those deepfake videos I've heard about.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

9 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

After I watched it, I sat there for a minute wondering if this was one of those deepfake videos I've heard about.

His mouth expressions are so weird. Watch it with no volume and watch his mouth. He is obviously very, very angry. And now he has Twitter back he is bound to start something again. He can never keep up the adult act for very long. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 6

Continued here:

• Thank You 2

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic