IGNORED

Trump 51: The Lame Duck a l‘Orange

GreyhoundFan

Continued here:

The manbaby is being predictably nasty and childish about losing because he's Trump.

Edited by Destiny
  • Move Along 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 6

I feel an opportunity was missed by not making it Lame Duck a l‘Orange ...

(Long time reader, first time commenter. Hi, everyone!)

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 14
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 9

National security experts are recommending Diaper Don von Bunker Bitch not be allowed at the grown up table after January 20th. 

Based on his track record of having a loose pair of lips that could sink ships, national security experts are warning that Donald Trump should be kept in the dark once he leaves office on January 20, 2021.

There’s a tradition that former presidents are entitled to receive briefings on classified matters after they’ve left office. Typically that occurs if they are acting as quasi-official emissaries of the United States to deal with problems around the world. Jimmy Carter, for example, likely received such briefings before President Bill Clinton sent him to diffuse a tense stand off in Haiti. When George H.W. Bush visited his son in the White House he sat in on on the President’s Daily Brief. No big deal – GHWB, one time director of the Central Intelligence Agency, could keep a secret.

Trump is a different story. Former intelligence officials say that once he’s sworn in as president Joe Biden would be wise to cut off Trump from classified information. The reason they cite: he’s already a danger because of the secrets of which he currently might be aware. Add to that the apparent financial pressure his businesses appear to be under and the sorry state of his personal brand after four years in the White House and those experts worry that Trump will see American secrets as a potential profit center.

“This is not something that one could have ever imagined with other presidents, but it’s easy to imagine with this one,” said Jack Goldsmith, who worked as a senior Justice Department official in the George W. Bush administration. In an interview with NBC News he added, “He’s shown as president that he doesn’t take secret-keeping terribly seriously. He has a known tendency to disrespect rules related to national security. And he has a known tendency to like to sell things that are valuable to him.”

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 13

Because trump is a child and wants what he can’t have I’m sure he will endlessly bitch about being excluded from these briefings. I hope he is never given important information again.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 9

Apparently, now Trump is talking about beginning his campaign for 2024 and maybe stage an event DURING Biden's inauguration.  This is just so Trump.  He is trying to find a way to upstage Biden and take away attention.  

Previously, I was okay with him just slinking away in January.  Now I'm back to hoping they prosecute his ass for something and he ends up either in jail or in seclusion in another country.  If I never saw him or heard him again, I'd be a happy person.

• Upvote 20
  • I Agree 2

5 hours ago, Shrubbery said:

So it is written, so it must be. I love it!

Welcome. Stick around, ‘cause we all need funny in 2020!

Edit: I now have the Monty Python shrubbery bit stuck in my head and may be forced to YouTube that sketch repeatedly today. 

Edited by Destiny
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 8
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, Shrubbery said:

Absolutely, especially since 'a l'Orange' is a french term, and we all know how he feels about the French.

2 hours ago, 47of74 said:

National security experts are recommending Diaper Don von Bunker Bitch not be allowed at the grown up table after January 20th. 

Not a problem.  Just send someone to give briefings in the most boring and monotone manner possible, while not giving out any actual information.

If he complains, explain that the really in-depth information is only given to those who are going to travel on officially sanctioned business on a need-to-know basis.  IF that happens he'll need to devote a couple of days in a secure environment, he'll only be allowed other officially sanctioned personnel to be present to take notes.  No photos or audio allowed, because of national security and all that stuff.  Per tradition and law, his travel itinerary and who he can meet with will be on a similarly limited basis, with current officials from the present administration attending all meetings to oversee the proceedings. It's exhausting, and uses up a lot of energy.  (Trump believes that a person only has a set amount of energy and when it's used up, they die.)

After each briefing, leave him with a coupon for a free coupon from the McDonald's dollar menu and a coloring book of him at his greatest moments.  Suggestions include him at his swearing in ceremony.  Trump addressing various political rallies.  Trump smiling at a child mowing the lawn at the White House.  Trump on the escalator at Trump Tower.  Trump waving at the press as he's about to enter Air Force 1.  Trump triumphantly giving a speech after being released from the hospital after catching Covid 19 at a super-spreader event.

I was going to go off on a huge tangent about sneaking Where's Waldo and KKK members into the crowds.  Melania glaring just after smiling at him or swiping his hand away when he tried to hold it.  His older three kids at their worst.  Tiffany when she 'accidentally' ignored his attempt at a hug to smile and wave at a probably nonexistent fan off in the distance.  Don Jr. being rebuffed at getting a hug after announcing Dad to a crowd.  

I'm certain that Trump would on color in the parts that include him (better leave him with plenty of orange.  Seriously, what Crayola color best represents Trump?

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Flossie said:

Not a problem.  Just send someone to give briefings in the most boring and monotone manner possible, while not giving out any actual information.

There is a much easier and safer way of briefing Trump. Simply put it in writing. You could even give him a grocery list. It's not like he'd know the difference.

1 hour ago, Flossie said:

Seriously, what Crayola color best represents Trump?

Orange, of course!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 13
  • I Agree 1

Thanks for the thread name change. Lame duck a l'orange is one of my two current favorite nicknames for that thing (the other is Tweetie Amin), and it has a limited shelf life.

The latest tweet tries kissing up as a tactic:

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, Xan said:

Apparently, now Trump is talking about beginning his campaign for 2024 and maybe stage an event DURING Biden's inauguration.  This is just so Trump.  He is trying to find a way to upstage Biden and take away attention.  

Previously, I was okay with him just slinking away in January.  Now I'm back to hoping they prosecute his ass for something and he ends up either in jail or in seclusion in another country.  If I never saw him or heard him again, I'd be a happy person.

I'd just tell news media to save themselves a bit of time and a lot of embarrassment and just say "Look folks.  This is pretty much all the orange dipshit's events ever are so we're not gonna waste time covering his January 20 event and instead cover the actual President instead."

BerlinRally.thumb.jpg.34112ae595b5d94ef001d1ddecec835b.jpg

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 7

8 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Sounds like a good idea, but he and his know plenty already.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

7 hours ago, Botkinetti said:

Because trump is a child and wants what he can’t have I’m sure he will endlessly bitch about being excluded from these briefings. I hope he is never given important information again.

He'd be awesome as a disinformation source. Give him the fake information you want him or Jared to sell, and off you go.

7 hours ago, Xan said:

If I never saw him or heard him again, I'd be a happy person.

I know... every time he speaks it just grates. 

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 4

3 hours ago, thoughtful said:

Thanks for the thread name change. Lame duck a l'orange is one of my two current favorite nicknames for that thing (the other is Tweetie Amin), and it has a limited shelf life.

The latest tweet tries kissing up as a tactic:

He probably has already bribed or blackmailed them 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

10 minutes ago, Ozlsn said:

He'd be awesome as a disinformation source. Give him the fake information you want him or Jared to sell, and off you go.

Brilliant! Intelligence would need to tip off our allies that he is being given disinformation, but I suspect they would be totally on board. I have believed there has been a group chat on secure lines since very early in his term between Merkel, Trudeau, Macron, and anyone else they wished to add that has been filled with whatever the world leader version of teenage girl smack talk about Dolt 45. They may have even included the Pope and Obama for laughs. Something tells me Angela Merkel had a fiercely wicked sense of humor and I am here for it! 

• Haha 5
  • I Agree 7

20 minutes ago, Ozlsn said:

Excellent idea.  Give him some disinformation that will make a fool out of him and Big Daddy Putin. 

• Upvote 9

17 hours ago, Destiny said:

So it is written, so it must be. I love it!

Welcome. Stick around, ‘cause we all need funny in 2020!

Edit: I now have the Monty Python shrubbery bit stuck in my head and may be forced to YouTube that sketch repeatedly today. 

Thank you! Monty Python may or may not be what inspired the name :)

• Upvote 4
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

uncle-sam-we-want-you1-kopie_1.thumb.png.aa5a85a3d85cd3632ac012fa71f7ff09.png

All coked up and no where to go. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

How long til the fuck nugget legal defense funds start coming along begging people to donate to his legal defense after he's out of office and needs the $$$ to keep his orange ass out of the big house?

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic