IGNORED

Trump 51: The Lame Duck a l‘Orange

GreyhoundFan

4 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Rage has been brought closer to the surface and the court system is being bottlenecked with political crap. 

And now we have a very interesting explosion in Nashville. Hm.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Ozlsn said:

And now we have a very interesting explosion in Nashville. Hm.

That interfered with local business and communications.  Warning was provided to - presumably - allow most people in the area to react to and live with the effects vs. die from them.

• Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

That interfered with local business and communications.  Warning was provided to - presumably - allow most people in the area to react to and live with the effects vs. die from them.

Yes. Been debating with my husband as to domestic vs foreign origin. Could be either, seriously.

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

Yes. Been debating with my husband as to domestic vs foreign origin. Could be either, seriously.

It's domestic. The suspect being investigated is Anthony Quinn Warner, a 63-year-old white guy who lived about 10 miles from the site. It's unclear if he is the deceased found on the scene, but it seems likely it was a suicide bombing and DNA tests are being done to verify if it is him or possibly an innocent victim of the blast.

• Thank You 8

Man baby is back and he is pissed off

President Donald Trump went on a Twitter rant the day after Christmas, in which he attacked the FBI, Justice Department, Supreme Court, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, and other Senate Republicans for various claims related to voter fraud—claiming that it cost him the election to President-elect Joe Biden.

In a Saturday morning tweet directed at the Supreme Court, the president called it "incompetent and weak" for its handlings of his claims that there was fraud in the November election. Trump's campaign has filed numerous lawsuits, alleging that it had evidence of widespread voter fraud in key swing states. As previously reported, almost all of the Trump campaign's lawsuits have been dismissed.

The president claimed to have "absolute PROOF" that widespread voter fraud occurred during the November election, but he said that the Supreme Court doesn't "want to see it."

17 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

It's domestic. The suspect being investigated is Anthony Quinn Warner, a 63-year-old white guy who lived about 10 miles from the site. It's unclear if he is the deceased found on the scene, but it seems likely it was a suicide bombing and DNA tests are being done to verify if it is him or possibly an innocent victim of the blast.

Yeah it's a sign of the times in that my first thought was that it was some reich wing group that likely did this.  And fuck face says nothing.  He just stirs this shit up and does nothing when someone acts on their delusions

Law enforcement sources are calling the Christmas Day explosion in Nashville a "suicide bombing" and federal sources say they're exploring possible motives in the case.

Two pieces of evidence, tissue found at the scene and no video evidence of someone walking away from the RV, lead police to believe Warner died in the explosion, FOX 17 News is told.

Now, federal sources tell FOX 17 News they have asked several people who know Warner if they knew about his paranoia with 5G and that he thought it was a spying tool. Law enforcement aren't certain that's his motive, but they're exploring that. There is a group of Americans who think the China-based technology is suspicious.

• Upvote 11

Well, why would he speak about this. He could provide with some comfort or whatever? Thats not tangerine Toddlers style..

A question about Lins tweets. I mean, he is seriously deranged, but seriously.. Where is Jeffrey Epstein when you need him? WHAT would they need Epstein for? an orgy?! ?

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

From what I've read, he's deeded two pieces of property over to a much younger woman.  One piece was several years ago and one was last month.  The woman was not aware of the latest quit claim deed.  She used to work in Nashville and currently lives in California.  My speculation is that we'll find he was possibly rejected and decided to go out in a big, messy way to pay her back for moving away.  Then again, maybe he was just mentally unbalanced.

Trump is still on Twitter posting that he wants more payments in the stimulus to go to families, that he believes the Democrats are going to turn America into a Communist country, and that the Michigan AG ought to be sanctioned for threatening to sanction his lawyers.  Somebody seriously needs to take big dummy's phone away from him.

Also, Ted Nugent recently decided to call the Black Lives Matter movement "soulless and stupid".  Is there anyone less relevant than Ted Nugent??

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, Xan said:

From what I've read, he's deeded two pieces of property over to a much younger woman.  One piece was several years ago and one was last month.  The woman was not aware of the latest quit claim deed.  She used to work in Nashville and currently lives in California.  My speculation is that we'll find he was possibly rejected and decided to go out in a big, messy way to pay her back for moving away.  Then again, maybe he was just mentally unbalanced.

Trump is still on Twitter posting that he wants more payments in the stimulus to go to families, that he believes the Democrats are going to turn America into a Communist country, and that the Michigan AG ought to be sanctioned for threatening to sanction his lawyers.  Somebody seriously needs to take big dummy's phone away from him.

Also, Ted Nugent recently decided to call the Black Lives Matter movement "soulless and stupid".  Is there anyone less relevant than Ted Nugent??

Newt Gingrich 

Megan Kelley 

• I Agree 3

4 hours ago, Xan said:

Is there anyone less relevant than Ted Nugent??

I'd say Ted and Sarah Palin are tied, but then...nope, Ted Nugent wins by quite a lot in the has-been scumbag category. 

Sarah wins in the "has-been politician who tried to be relevant in the recent post-election period but quickly sank back into total irrelevance" category. 

However, Sarah Palin still has the ability to make me feel like jamming chop sticks into my ears when she opens her mouth. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

45 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

If the government is shut down, what can and cannot be expected to happen on Jan. 6th?

Congress still works during a government shutdown. 

I considered putting the word work in quotes since senate repugs don’t actually work. Wait, I guess sucking up to Twitler could be considered work. 

• Upvote 10

He can still go self conjugal visit himself

President Donald Trump signed the massive $2.3 trillion dollar coronavirus relief and government funding bill into law Sunday night, averting a government shutdown that was set to begin on Tuesday, and extending billions of dollars in coronavirus aid to millions.

Trump's signature of the $900 billion Covid relief package extends unemployment benefits for millions of jobless gig-workers and independent contractors, as well as the long-term unemployed.

The estimated 12 million people in two key pandemic unemployment programs, who were facing their last payment this weekend, will now receive benefits for another 11 weeks. Plus, all those collecting jobless payments will receive a $300 weekly federal boost through mid-March.

However, because Trump did not sign the bill on Saturday, those in the Pandemic Unemployment Assistance and the Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation programs will likely not receive a payment for the final week of the year. And the $300 federal enhancement may only last 10 weeks instead of 11 weeks for most folks. That's because states can't provide benefits for weeks that start before programs are authorized, but the legislation calls for the extra payments to end on March 14.

If he and his enablers in the fornicating GOP had done their jobs we wouldn’t have reached the brink. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

4 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

He can still go self conjugal visit himself

If he and his enablers in the fornicating GOP had done their jobs we wouldn’t have reached the brink. 

He wanted it to reach the brink. Everything to him is theater and ‘reality’ tv. He’ll spin it as the hero and his cult will lap it up

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 7

Just to update:  The Nashville probable bomber deeded those properties over to a young woman who was the daughter of a woman (either as a friend or more, we don't know).

And Trump dragged this out so he could get more attention.  If he had signed it earlier, nobody would care what he was doing down in Maralago.  His lap dog, Graham, has tweeted that there will be another vote on additional stimulus money along with Trump's desired repeal of Section 230.  We don't know when they plan to do this and I don't think it's likely to pass anyway.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

Why does this innocuously worded tweet sound so ominous?

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 7
  • I Agree 5

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

Why does this innocuously worded tweet sound so ominous?

Not sure how much "real" trouble he can brew up with a public announcement and (presumably) no Barr, Turtle, etc. by his side.

I think he's annoyed and hoping to attract large numbers of miscreants to help him whine.

That said, I especially plan to stay home that day and hope the weather is awful.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, Dandruff said:

I think he's annoyed and hoping to attract large numbers of miscreants to help him whine.

If it's only people who help him whine then it wouldn't be so bad. What I'm afraid of, is that his helpers will have their guns with them and because of Trump egging them on, feel justified in using them. I hope everyone working on the hill that day will take all necessary precautions to ensure their safety from an angry and violent mob as much as possible.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 14

12 hours ago, Xan said:

Just to update:  The Nashville probable bomber deeded those properties over to a young woman who was the daughter of a woman (either as a friend or more, we don't know).

image.png.cdb39e08c13528e71e5c901ed8c8fc85.png

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 8

Trump signed the Consolidated Appropriations Act but he hasn't yet signed the National Defense Authorization Act.  He's pretending the the major sticking point is the renaming of military bases to remove Confederate names.  I don't think that's it.  In the NDAA, they've included a Corporate Transparency Act.  Basically, it's removing privacy from shell companies.  Anyone that owns 25% or more of a company or is in control of the company has to file a report with identifying information.  We know that Trump is fond of shell companies.  It will be interesting to see if he gets his pet Republicans to remove this from the NDAA.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 7

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic