IGNORED

Trump 51: The Lame Duck a l‘Orange

GreyhoundFan

6 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

So if his balls are red, white and blue it means that he's a Republican white dude who is not getting laid?

And is spending time staring at his balls.

• Upvote 6
  • Disgust 2
  • I Agree 2

37 minutes ago, AnywhereButHere said:

Kicking, screaming, throwing his poo at the walls. 

I am hundreds of miles away from D.C., but . . . let me listen . . . yes, I think I can hear him now . . . "Those two motherfuckers and that bitch! I hand picked them to save my ass! And it was beautiful - the best anybody's ever - you've never seen justice-picking like I did! Why can't I have my waaaaaaaaay?"

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

One of my dog clients who thinks Trump is the best person on earth is in Washington DC I didn’t realize their was a march till she posted pictures. 

Edited by Jana814
  • WTF 6

1 hour ago, Dandruff said:

And is spending time staring at his balls.

Hope I didn’t down vote you using the sick reaction 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Jana814 said:

One of my dog clients who thinks Trump is the best person on earth is in Washington DC I didn’t realize their was a march till she posted pictures. 

I believe there are rallies/marches all weekend. I'm about 16 miles away from the WH, but I try to stay far, far away when the tangerine toddler is in residence.

33 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

The green disgust reaction is neutral. The only negatives are the red down arrow, fuck you, move along, and angry.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 4

17 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I believe there are rallies/marches all weekend. I'm about 16 miles away from the WH, but I try to stay far, far away when the tangerine toddler is in residence.

The Jericho March is tomorrow:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.7f670ecb57bf5431f53aea71fd843528.png

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

59 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

You didn't, and I don't blame you for your reaction.

2 hours ago, thoughtful said:

I am hundreds of miles away from D.C., but . . . let me listen . . . yes, I think I can hear him now . . . "Those two motherfuckers and that bitch! I hand picked them to save my ass! And it was beautiful - the best anybody's ever - you've never seen justice-picking like I did! Why can't I have my waaaaaaaaay?"

He's still scheming.  Of that I have no doubt.

25 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I'm closer than that and won't go in.  Age and health concerns are a good part of it - not that I'm convinced it's safer where I am - but I just don't want to be near that mess.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

10 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

The green disgust reaction is neutral. The only negatives are the red down arrow, fuck you, move along, and angry.

I am pretty sure I have used the angry one, not at the poster, but at the topic. ? I hope whomever posted understood.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 7

I also have used the angry reaction in the political threads. I never intend for it to be directed at the poster and would not use it on someone who is quite new to Free Jinger. However, some of Trump's shenanigans are so over the top awful, like voter suppression and putting children in cages, that disgust doesn't begin to express my feelings.

This seems to be a part of quiver full of politics culture. We tend to use angry like ghost peppers- very sparingly and only appropriate when no other reaction fits the bill. 

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 12

Feel free to angry at this 

I guess it is as yet unconfirmed.

Edited by AmazonGrace
  • Disgust 5
  • WTF 9

4 hours ago, apple1 said:

I am pretty sure I have used the angry one, not at the poster, but at the topic. ? I hope whomever posted understood.

This is why I wish the angry reaction was neutral. I've never seen it directed at the poster, only the shitheads being discussed in the post.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 10

1 hour ago, thoughtful said:

This is why I wish the angry reaction was neutral. I've never seen it directed at the poster, only the shitheads being discussed in the post.

I'm under the impression that it has been used to mean angry at a poster in other forums here. It seems like even with the overarching Free Jinger culture that each forum also has its own culture.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

3 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

I'm under the impression that it has been used to mean angry at a poster in other forums here. It seems like even with the overarching Free Jinger culture that each forum also has its own culture.

I'm pretty sure I've seen the angry reaction sometimes used against a poster in addition to being mostly used against content.

I agree with @thoughtful about changing it.

I think "angry" and "fuck you" are similar enough that we should have one of them (I suggest "fuck you") a downvote against the poster and the other (I suggest "angry") be neutral to the poster, intended to indicate anger at the content.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 2

38 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

30 minutes ago, church_of_dog said:

I'm pretty sure I've seen the angry reaction sometimes used against a poster in addition to being mostly used against content.

I might not have seen it used that way because I never read the Duggar, Bates or Naugler stuff. Thanks for letting me know.

30 minutes ago, church_of_dog said:

I agree with @thoughtful about changing it.

I think "angry" and "fuck you" are similar enough that we should have one of them (I suggest "fuck you") a downvote against the poster and the other (I suggest "angry") be neutral to the poster, intended to indicate anger at the content.

I'd be happy with just downvote and "move along" as the negative ones, but I can see where "fuck you" is just something people need to say sometimes.

Edited by thoughtful
fixing quote
  • Upvote 8

Reading all the crazy that has been happening got me anxious and then thinking.  If something happens to Fuckopotamus who are all the haters, Qanon, McTurtle, and others going to rally behind? Will the Repug party finally break into two? Will the Reclaim Our Party/Lincoln Project lead half and dRumpf cult the other? Or I could think about the worse case scenario of a Civil War.  

• Upvote 9

4 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

He reacts to the real problems in real time. 

Yeah I heard about man baby having a sad over Cleveland’s announcement. 

Cleveland’s move comes months after the Washington Football Team removed its name that is considered a racial slur. 

Trump condemned the Cleveland baseball team and the Washington Football Team for considering changing their names in July, saying they were only doing so to be “politically correct.”

“They name teams out of STRENGTH, not weakness, but now the Washington Redskins & Cleveland Indians, two fabled sports franchises, look like they are going to be changing their names in order to be politically correct,” Trump tweeted in July.

Both name adjustments come after a year of racial justice protests sparked conversations about systemic racism in the U.S.

In a little under 40 days we’ll have a President who doesn’t act like a horse’s ass. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 5

40 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

In a little under 40 days we’ll have a President who doesn’t act like a horse’s ass. 

It can’t happen soon enough. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 18

2 hours ago, Jana814 said:

It can’t happen soon enough. 

I can’t wait for the day when we see news stories like this;

”A disciplinary hearing was held at Sing Sing Correctional Facility earlier this morning for convicted felon Donald Trump after he committed violations of prison rules. After being found guilty he was sentenced to 21 days solitary confinement and advised that he would be transferred to Southport should he continue to commit infractions.” 

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 2

Since when do people lose their feet after catching the flu ? (/s)

It just shows even more how much of a douchecanoe he is. Well, at least he played some golf and filled up some diapers.. No concern for anyone else.. me me me.. is he ever going to grow out of toddlerhood? (which is an insult to actual toddlers, I do apologise..)

• Upvote 9

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic