IGNORED

Trump 51: The Lame Duck a l‘Orange

GreyhoundFan

Everything Trump and Republicans are doing now arms his Base with a victimhood narrative to create a profound distrust of election integrity, allowing Republicans to institute more and more regressive voting laws and policies to repress Democratic votes. 

You know those people that are still enraged about Benghazi?  These people will be screaming about a stolen election for the next 20 years. 

Also, Happy Safe Harbor today! 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 15

I'm sure calling him impotent will make him extra crazy:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 16

Not enough exclamation points and strangely capitalized words to be composed by the tangerine toddler. Oh, and there's no way in hell he could have spelled most of the words correctly.

image.png.3547761e6c7d1c6c91dce54773749890.png

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5

While Biden and Harris get the cover of Time...

Trump gets the cover of Der Spiegel.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 6

If gracefully means flinging orange poop everywhere

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 11
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

7 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Every single MAGAt reading that tweet: "Dafuk?" 

WSJ:  If Trump loses, he will concede gracefully

Me: "Dafuk?"

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 3

On 12/9/2020 at 11:22 AM, kpmom said:

Exactly.

I never heard networks or pollsters say a candidate couldn't win if they lost both Florida and Ohio, just that they'd have to win  some of the others that Hillary didn't carry in 2016.  Which Biden managed to do.

And IIRC,  needing to win both FL and OH in order to secure a presidential election only applied to Republican candidates. I do not think it also included Dems. Therefore, Biden not having won either FL or OH, yet still winning the election would, at least in this case, have nothing to do this often referenced stat.

• Upvote 9

I think the Wizard would probably laugh.

image.png.9cd239db3b36549b964af190276fbce1.png

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 11
  • Love 6

I want to know how he feels about MO Senator Josh Hawley (Republican) working with (of all people) Bernie Sanders on a stimulus bill that has apparently been attached to the bill to fund the government.  Naturally McConnell is dragging his feet in true turtle fashion. 

• Upvote 13

11 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Not enough exclamation points and strangely capitalized words to be composed by the tangerine toddler. Oh, and there's no way in hell he could have spelled most of the words correctly.

Not to mention that he probably has no idea where (or what) Morocco is.

I'm pretty sure he also doesn't know the meaning of serious, credible, realistic, autonomy, lasting (just ask his former employees, wives, lovers and friends) just, and peace.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 11

13 hours ago, fraurosena said:

While Biden and Harris get the cover of Time...

What a disgusting person:

image.png.1018ff121aa44292bee534895de0c7c4.png

• Disgust 3
  • WTF 8

The Senate did a thing.  He won't be happy.

Also - a spending bill was apparently approved and on its way to the giant man baby.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 6

So if his balls are red, white and blue it means that he's a Republican white dude who is not getting laid?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 18
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

SCOTUS declined to hear the Texas lawsuit, citing lack of standing. Ali to and Thomas dissented from the summary denial, saying it should at least be heard, but the dissent did state the would ultimately find against Texas. Notably, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and Comey-Barrett voted in favor of the summary denial. Trump, who clearly does not understand the nuances of politics and is used to a quid pro quo world as well as a world of sycophants, must be losing his mind over not just the last two SCOTUS losses where his three appointments voted against his interests in the election cases but also where he has lost regarding keeping his tax returns sealed. He hasn’t yet figured out he is McConnell’s puppet. Had he refused to fill RBG’s seat until after the election, he actually stood a better chance of winning. He could have used that seat as a campaign platform, noting that of Biden was elected and both the House and Senate went blue, the chance to swing the SCOTUS conservative would be lost. He may have then held some of the demographics that weren’t pro-Biden blue votes but instead were anti-Trump votes. But Mitch wanted that SCOTUS seat. Trump is a fool who is easily manipulated and he does not have smart, savvy advisers around him who would have stopped the McConnell influence. I admit I am fully enjoying the likelihood that Trump is completely discombobulated because “his” three didn’t vote “his way.” 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 7

4 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

So if his balls are red, white and blue it means that he's a Republican white dude who is not getting laid?

Would also assume he can't get it up from the red and white bit.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 6

Trump truly is over his head and has no plan besides lying and having tantrums. If he had played his cards right he could have beaten Biden. If he had any sort long term thinking he would have realized that once he gave people a life time job they won’t need to do anything for him. And once he filled the court system McConnell doesn’t need him anymore. Trump is his own worst enemy. A smarter person could have taken over the country. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 6

I'm guessing he's upstairs in the residence either laying on the floor, kicking and screaming; or his nannies have him heavily sedated.

image.png.895eef4133ecab368052b2f7078f7f4f.png

• Upvote 15
  • Haha 3

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic