IGNORED

Trump 49: The Firehose of Fucknuttery—Now With Covid

GreyhoundFan

2 hours ago, AnywhereButHere said:

I really, really hope that he didn’t give it to Biden. Or Chris Wallace. How many people has he potentially infected by his carelessness!

Does he actually have COVID, or is he just saying he does, so he can hold up in his bunker for a bit, avoid his “adoring” public, and then come out at the end of two weeks touting the benefits of injected bleach?

If he has it, but only has a minor case, he’s going to come out swinging, saying that it’s not a big deal, just a cold, he’s stronger than a virus, injected bleach works, blah, blah, blah.

It’s horrible that this is where my mind goes. 

When it comes to anything Trump does, I'm immediately suspicious.  Does he really have the Coronavirus?  Is this a way to get out of future debates?  Is it a way to get sympathy?  Is it a way to try to get the election delayed?  Until we have proof, I'm not sure I believe anything he says.  

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3

48 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Well this is a lovely message and the sentiment shows biden's generosity of spirit, all I could think of was the Republican thoughts and prayers after anything bad happens.

• Upvote 15

Pence has tested negative.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 4

4 minutes ago, Flossie said:

So far.

True. Trump apparently tested negative on Tuesday before the debate. 

I read that Bill Barr was the last official to speak to Trump before Trump was tested...

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

Of course Faux slammed Biden for this tweet.

Side note: I'm not a violent person, but smug look on Gym Jordan's face makes me want to slap him. I'd settle, however, for him losing his election.

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 2

Not that I wish COVID on anyone, but this really is karma.  

Even in the best case scenario, he has to isolate for 10-14 days...that's an eternity in the month before an election. A best case scenario also assumes Pence and his other primary leghumpers surrogates stay healthy and can campaign for him. But we know they are pretty half-assed about following CDC guidelines, so...they better hope Pence continues to test negative or his debate next week is dunzo.

Worst case scenario, a chaotic election turns into a constitutional crisis if he dies.  But just him being sick for the rest of the campaign and eventually recovering is still probably the death knell for his presidency.

• Upvote 13

Well woke up this morning to this news and Mr. No made absolutely sure I was fully awake before telling me.   

I am not at all surprised that he finally tested positive.  He's been rolling the dice on getting it for months not just for himself, but everyone around him.    Healthwise he could be in some serious trouble, he is not a healthy man. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 6

My husband woke me up this morning like this:

*Mr. Front Hugs rubs Mrs. Front Hugs shoulder*

"Mrs. FH, it's time to wake up....Trump got the rona!"

• Haha 25

Lol satire

Donald Trump shocked the world when he announced that he and First Lady Melania, tested positive for Covid-19. While many wonder how this happened, Trump feels his failure to wear a mask at a rally he attended is to blame.

While attending a Ku Klux Klan rally in Florida, which somehow has less racists in attendance than most Trump Rallies, Trump forgot to wear his mask.

“My bad, the boys had their mask on and I forgot mine. That’s on me. Remember folks, always wear your mask at these KKK rallies, you don’t want anyone to catch Covid-19, or catch you celebrating white nationalism.” Trump said on Twitter.

But it would not surprise me at all if they had in fact been the case that he caught it at either one of his rallies or a klan rally. 

• Upvote 7

I really, really want to say "Oh, how terrible. Thougths and prayers."

But I'm having a really hard time not thinking things like "Well, 200,000 people died on his watch, life is really not fair if he gets through this easily" and "what goes around comes around."

I'm also torn between "this is some sort of ploy" and "he'll be fine, cockroaches are hard to kill."

So I'm going to settle on "I hope he is treated with the compassion he shows everyone else."

• Upvote 20
  • I Agree 5

26 minutes ago, nokidsmom said:

Healthwise he could be in some serious trouble, he is not a healthy man. 

Not only is he in a high-risk category because of his age; studies have shown that people with obesity are significantly more at risk. Underlying health issues can't be excluded either.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 4

Senator insider trading kisses up to her lord and master:

image.png.b46219bf600b511b344fce3635758ede.png

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 5
  • WTF 8

Without. a. mask.

:angry-banghead:

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 13

25 minutes ago, front hugs > duggs said:

I told my husband as soon as his eyes were open and he responded with "I almost woke you at 1am to let you know."  

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 7
  • Love 8

Sweet Rufus. If this is true...

A couple of contra arguments though:

• His testing before the debate (with a negative result) might put this theory in doubt; however, it could well be that he tested that day and told the organisation he was negative when he was not.
  • Showing symptoms after five days is an average. So him testing positive and then having symptoms less than 5 days after isn't beyond reason at all.
  • Upvote 14

2 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Good grief. His incoherence is... something. It's like he knows he should be sounding empathetic about Hope, but he keeps coming back to himself. And the military, for some reason. Who want to kiss him. :pb_eek:

I really don't understand why the Trump campaign decided that their strategy was to say Joe Biden was incoherent, mumbling and suffering from dementia. Because have they heard Trump speak? HE MAKES NO SENSE. Just from a grammatical point of view. His speech is always incomplete and unclear.

I'd give him a D in an oral exam.

• Upvote 20

So, Trump’s last tweet about his COVID diagnosis was 11 hours ago and he hasn’t tweeted or retweeted since from his personal account or his official POTUS account. That is uncharacteristic of him...he reportedly has ‘mild symptoms’ so wouldn’t he still be tweeting to show everything is ops normal? ?

• Upvote 15

So far, Biden and his wife have tested negative, and hopefully it stays that way. Then again, they wear masks and social distance in public, so odds are in their favor.

• Upvote 18

1 hour ago, front hugs > duggs said:

I got a text from my husband before the sun came up. I guess he couldn't sleep, so he was sitting downstairs watching the news. My intended shout of outrage quickly turned into a laughing fit. I'm going to hell...

• Haha 22
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, ADoyle90815 said:

So far, Biden and his wife have tested negative, and hopefully it stays that way. Then again, they wear masks and social distance in public, so odds are in their favor.

I hope the Bidens and everyone else anywhere near the Trump family/groupies at Tues.’s debate had N95 masks, because what haunted me was video of the Trump family/cohort marching into the debate venue w/ masks on, then sitting down & removing them, here’s a link to an article from 2 days ago about it https://news.yahoo.com/don-jr-ivanka-eric-trump-175549679.html
What a bunch of arrogant, smug, entitled, selfish folks.

In honor of this news I offer the following comforting words to the fundies/conservative Xtian Trump leghumpers we follow on FJ 

“Be not deceived; God is not mocked; for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.” Epistle to the Galatians 6:7 (KJV.)

• Upvote 12

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic