IGNORED

Trump 49: The Firehose of Fucknuttery—Now With Covid

GreyhoundFan

Is anyone else skeptical as to whether Trump REALLY has it? I mean, can you really believe anything that comes from the White House? He could be lying, and pop out in 10 days claiming that he is well and fit, and too strong to let COVID stop him! 

• I Agree 7

23 minutes ago, AuntK said:

Is anyone else skeptical as to whether Trump REALLY has it? I mean, can you really believe anything that comes from the White House? He could be lying, and pop out in 10 days claiming that he is well and fit, and too strong to let COVID stop him! 

Very skeptical.  Mango Mussolini has never told the truth in his life.  With all the bad news this week regarding his taxes, the debate, and Melanoma's bitching about Christmas decorations and migrant kids he needs a distraction.  And don't forget this:

FB_IMG_1601642447425.jpg

Edited by SPHASH
ETA
  • Upvote 6

9 minutes ago, AuntK said:

It does come off as convenient and a quick comeback would be a positive, but I think it is real. If it is truly NBD and he has ‘mild symptoms’, why did he cancel even his scheduled phone meetings? Why isn’t he tweeting? The only updates we’ve been getting are from others...

I also think taking 10 days off from face-to-face campaigning wouldn’t be worth the goodwill boost he might get.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, AnywhereButHere said:

I got a text from my husband before the sun came up. I guess he couldn't sleep, so he was sitting downstairs watching the news. My intended shout of outrage quickly turned into a laughing fit. I'm going to hell...

I spent all of breakfast smiling, unable to suppress the big burst of schadenfreude.  Couldn't help it.  Am I bad?

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

The only reason for I believe he truly has COVID-19 is the announcement tweet. He clearly didn't write it, it's too essential and well written, the capitalisation isn't random and punctuation is correct. Not his style at all.

• Upvote 16

4 minutes ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:

The only reason for I believe he truly has COVID-19 is the announcement tweet. He clearly didn't write it, it's too essential and well written, the capitalisation isn't random and punctuation is correct. Not his style at all.

Besides, he would have talked about how he was feeling.  And he would have a very "beautiful" recovery.   And that reports of his possible demise would be "FAKE NEWS!"

Oh, and Joe Biden caused it.  Or Hunter.  Or Hillary's emails.  

• Upvote 16

13 minutes ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:

I agree, it doesn’t really sound like him.

My theory...he does have COVID and is actually sicker than they’re letting on.

:isp.ani:

Edited by Snarkasarus Rex
Words
  • Upvote 13
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • I Agree 9

I believe it is true. It gives lie to his claim that we are “turning the corner” and all the other happy horseshit he has been peddling regarding Covid, and he would never willingly give up his appearances at this point in the campaign unless forced.  The lack of tweeting is also pretty ominous. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 7

3 minutes ago, Becky said:

he would never willingly give up his appearances at this point in the campaign unless forced.  The lack of tweeting is also pretty ominous. 

Agree.  He basks in the attention from his rallies far too much to willingly give it up.  I think it is real and he may be in worst shape than what is reported.

• Upvote 12

My fear is that he experiences mild or no symptoms, declares covid no big deal, and cuts funding for tracking and treatment (including his beloved therapeutics) because he deems them not necessary.

Though Fox News is reporting that he and the wife both have mild symptoms.

Edited by JMarie
spelling
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

It does come off as convenient and a quick comeback would be a positive, but I think it is real. If it is truly NBD and he has ‘mild symptoms’, why did he cancel even his scheduled phone meetings? Why isn’t he tweeting? The only updates we’ve been getting are from others...

I also think taking 10 days off from face-to-face campaigning wouldn’t be worth the goodwill boost he might get.

We will know better if we see him golfing in the next 2 weeks.

• Upvote 7

Appalling. Absolutely appalling. 

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 4
  • Confused 1
  • WTF 15

Eh, that's not what he said.  He said the Trumps came in and took off their masks when they weren't supposed to, and appeared to treat the threat differently than the Bidens.  The mask requirement wasn't enforced. Cleveland Clinic said *everyone* was tested before entering. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 11

31 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Appalling. Absolutely appalling. 

If true they should have been refused entry - or cordoned of in their own little plexiglass bubble...it makes their smug maskless faces as they sat watching the debate even more disgusting. https://www.washingtonian.com/2020/10/02/chris-wallace-trump-family-violated-the-rules-about-wearing-masks-during-debate/
Per CNN a letter from the White House by a Trump Dr. says Trump was given regeneron - here’s an article referencing that treatment  https://www.marketwatch.com/story/trumps-coronavirus-diagnosis-underscores-lack-of-treatment-options-for-people-with-mild-forms-of-covid-19-2020-10-02 it’s basically a dose of antibodies to help the body fight Covid, which suggests to me Trump’s exhibiting symptoms.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, nokidsmom said:

Besides, he would have talked about how he was feeling.  And he would have a very "beautiful" recovery.   And that reports of his possible demise would be "FAKE NEWS!"

Oh, and Joe Biden caused it.  Or Hunter.  Or Hillary's emails.  

Or Obama planted the virus while he was spying on the Dumpy campaign HQ.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

He was just airlifted to Walter Reed via Marine One -- being shown live

image.png.74e9c4980a941d8741d6843b0115e2fc.png

@Snarkasarus Rex  -- jinx!

More info:

image.png.1feedcd7e4d8e6f43424b57afa3259ac.png

And

Spoiler

image.png.09b9647f5f6933da4daa107694f42d1a.png

• Upvote 13

Dr. Feelgood is also Dr. Feeldumb:

image.png.661cbe35c89d0dac6fd0426399c1bca6.png

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 4
  • Thank You 2

Ronny’s a complete moron?

Good gravy, if he croaks, please let it be 4 Nov or later...

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

19 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

He was just airlifted to Walter Reed via Marine One -- being shown live

image.png.74e9c4980a941d8741d6843b0115e2fc.png

@Snarkasarus Rex  -- jinx!

More info:

image.png.1feedcd7e4d8e6f43424b57afa3259ac.png

And

Hide contents

image.png.09b9647f5f6933da4daa107694f42d1a.png

Air lifted? Back when he made an unscheduled trip to Navy Med* I believe it was by motorcade. So why the rush now? How bad is it?

*What is now called Walter Reed used to be the Bethesda Navy Medical Center. I worked there many decades ago. When I hear Walter Reed I see the sprawling complex on Georgia Ave in DC

• Upvote 9

33 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Annnnnd he’s headed to Walter Reed...out of an abundance of caution.

This is reminding me of Boris Johnson being transferred to an ICU room. As it turned out he didn't need it, but he was the right age and profile to go into respiratory distress very quickly. Trump is 20 years older, and in worse health - doesn't surprise me that they'd want him in the highest level facility in case things go downhill quickly.

Incidentally the online trivia night I went to last night had multiple teams named in honour of Trump being diagnosed. 

• Upvote 13
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Ronny’s a complete moron?

He'll soon be Representative Moron. He's running in the most conservative House district in America, so the election next month is just a formality. :shakehead:

Edited to add: Jackson does have a democratic challenger, but the odds of zombie Ed McMahon showing up at my house with a giant check from Publisher's Clearinghouse are higher than TX-13 electing Gus Trujillo.

Edited by Cartmann99
added stuff
  • Upvote 3
  • Sad 6
  • WTF 1

image.png.63d7398970a84953396d47715f10268f.png

That's because they all lie in the Dumpy WH.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

Interesting:

Um, nothing with this WH should be part of an "honor system".

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic