IGNORED

Trump 49: The Firehose of Fucknuttery—Now With Covid

GreyhoundFan

I wish CNN would stop putting Sanscrotum on their programs:

• WTF 13
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I wish CNN would stop putting Sanscrotum on their programs:

At least he's truthful when he points out Trump doesn't like to condemn white supremacists. :pb_wink:

Edited by fraurosena
  • Upvote 22

Hey Twitler, tell us again how great the economy is doing:

• Upvote 14

"'Fox & Friends' attempts to coach Trump after his disastrous debate performance"

Spoiler

New York (CNN Business)"Fox & Friends," the Fox News morning program that has never been subtle about its support for President Donald Trump, played the role of debate coach Wednesday morning following the President's widely-panned performance at his first face-off with Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

It was a rare scene in which some of the President's most ardent supporters in conservative media critiqued him, an indication of how poorly Trump fared in the showdown with Biden.

"Donald Trump blew the biggest layup in the history of debates by not condemning white supremacists," co-host Brian Kilmeade said, referring to the moment in which Trump refused to condemn white supremacists after being asked if he would be willing to do so by debate moderator Chris Wallace.

"I don't know if he didn't hear it, but he's got to clarify that right away," Kilmeade added. "That's like, 'Are you against evil?'"

Kilmeade was not the only one attempting to speak through the television screen to Trump, who is known to regularly watch the program.

Stephen Moore, the conservative media personality who has advised Trump on economic issues, recommended to Trump that he show more respect to the forum in future debates.

"The president interrupted way too much," Moore said. "Mr. President, please don't do that in the next debate."

In one of the more visually striking moments, Ari Fleischer, the former White House press secretary for President George W. Bush, held up a white board with three pieces of advice outlined for Trump: "1.) Interrupt less 2.) Let Biden flail 3.) Sum it up."

"That's the clean technique to drive home the points the President wants to get home," Fleischer said.

The Tuesday night debate between Trump and Biden devolved into chaos, dominated by Trump's frequent interjections and absolute refusal to obey the rules.

Early indications suggest voters did not approve of Trump's performance A CNN instant poll found that debate watchers thought Biden beat Trump in the debate, with 60% saying Biden won compared to 28% for Trump.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Yes, and they're all incoherent.

image.png.9984287cea6d274ce8f9df2aab86eec9.png

Well, there is one hell of an echo in there, I'd bet.

Also - has Trump seen Don Jr.'s recent TV appearances? I'd be wary of going on about Hunter Biden's former cocaine habit if I was him...

And I would be willing to bet that somebody, somewhere, has photos of Trump doing lines at a party back in the day. There's no way he, with the circle he schmoozed with, at that time, didn't at least try it out. Again, how did we get from "I didn't inhale" being controversial to THIS?!?

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2

GreyhoundFan posted an article, "'Fox & Friends' attempts to coach Trump after his disastrous debate performance", that apparently came from CNN (I can't get the link to work for me).  The most interesting thing I got from it were the following paragraphs:

"In one of the more visually striking moments, Ari Fleischer, the former White House press secretary for President George W. Bush, held up a white board with three pieces of advice outlined for Trump: "1.) Interrupt less 2.) Let Biden flail 3.) Sum it up."

"That's the clean technique to drive home the points the President wants to get home," Fleischer said."

It's official.  The people in charge of helping the Orange Toddler maintain power have given up on talking to him.

They have to send him their brief messages with bullet points through Fox News and pray (to whatever they pray to) that Trump will see it on TV and use his tiny little brain to absorb some of what they're saying and instead of rejecting it, he'll consider it.

Someone will have to carefully lead him through this new thought process and let him think that he came up with these new ideas on his own.  Then they'll applaud him for coming up with such great ideas.  They'll have to nudge him along.  "What great ideas!  Of course, the really smart people already know you're right all the time, but to make it easier to win the election, you've come up with a fantastic strategy to win over the wimpy and confused voters.  You'll have them eating out of your hand!  No need to bring in the military if you win, and then you can really do what you want to do.  This is gonna be great!"

• Upvote 11

I wouldn't call it a departure. It's a poor attempt at a clean up. And note how he still doesn't condemn white supremacy.

Technically he may be telling the truth here. He may not know who the Proud Boys are personally. But he knows what they stand for, he knows what they are willing to do, and he knows how to manipulate them.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, Flossie said:

They have to send him their brief messages with bullet points through Fox News and pray (to whatever they pray to) that Trump will see it on TV and use his tiny little brain to absorb some of what they're saying and instead of rejecting it, he'll consider it.

I think I said this back in 2016 or so, and I'm surprised they haven't managed it yet - his staffers really need to hire those Fox News people to create his daily briefing and broadcast it (wired, securely) directly to his TVs each day. We know he doesn't read, and he only seems to pay attention to TV, so really they should long since have been making him a custom daily newscast if they want to attempt to pound information into his dense-yet-empty skull.

• Upvote 10

As the inimitable George Takei would say: Oh myyyy!

• Upvote 13
  • Thank You 2

5 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Yes, and they're all incoherent.

image.png.9984287cea6d274ce8f9df2aab86eec9.png

At least he didn't wander around the stage aimlessly like he did while debating Hillary. Gotta give him that.

• Upvote 5

I know I'm old, but I am sure I was taught that a debate was 

1) moderator asks a question

2) debater 1 has a specified period of time to give their views 

3) debater 1 is given a specified period of time to present their view

4) debater 1 may reply

5) moderator asks 2nd debater a question

Repeat 

There was no talking over the other debater, no shouting at the moderator, no name calling. 

Have things changed that much? That's not at all what happened last night.

• Upvote 11

I think for the next debate just mute his mic when he goes off the rail.

(It is SO sad that we have come to this, but he doesn't understand anything).

• Upvote 7

31 minutes ago, Vivi_music said:

I think for the next debate just mute his mic when he goes off the rail.

(It is SO sad that we have come to this, but he doesn't understand anything).

Then he'll knock Joe over and grab his mic.

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 4
  • I Agree 2

I think this woman has a better chance of cleaning up than anyone on the moron's staff:

• Haha 12

Maybe Biden could bring a few hats to the next debate saying, for example:  "Shut up, man!", "You're lying again", "Show us your SAT scores", "Psychopath Don speaking", and "At least I'm human".  He could swap them around based on whatever BS he's dealing with at the moment.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

8 hours ago, smittykins said:

I have never been happier to watch the MLB postseason instead.

For the sake of my HPB, I watched Chopped on the Food Network instead. I knew I could catch any major highlights on the news this morning. 

3 hours ago, Not that josh's mom said:

3) debater 1 is given a specified period of time to present their view

4) debater 1 may reply

Repeat 

There was no talking over the other debater, no shouting at the moderator, no name calling. 

Sadly, they have. It was a debacle and we the American people deserve better. I get sometimes they will argue over each other, it happens, its drama, but Trump would shut the f--- up in the few clips I saw. 

6 hours ago, Flossie said:

It's official.  The people in charge of helping the Orange Toddler maintain power have given up on talking to him.

Trump won't listen to anyone. He expects everyone to listen to him or they are "fired".  Even when he might try, he gets insulted too easy and gets derailed. 

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Not that josh's mom said:

3) debater 2 is given a specified period of time to present their view

4) debater 1 may reply

Repeat 

DEFLECTION. FEAR-MONGERING.

Oh, rest assured dear, the USA is going to end your scam — and get out and vote. You don’t have to shout about it either. 

• Upvote 8

He's such a hateful piece of crap:

• Disgust 3
  • WTF 6

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic