IGNORED

Trump 49: The Firehose of Fucknuttery—Now With Covid

GreyhoundFan

12 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Hope the authorities are doing contact tracing.

Apparently not well. The state where he had the fundraiser still hasn’t received a list of attendees from the administration.

9 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Barr was there too. Maybe he'll be the next to test positive.

He tested negative today. However, the tests the administration are using aren’t precise enough to detect infection in the first couple of days. It’s entirely possible he could test positive in the next couple of days.

• Upvote 12

He did not type this. Trump would never wish anyone love.

Latest update from the administration.

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 3
  • I Agree 3

7 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Or Obama planted the virus while he was spying on the Dumpy campaign HQ.

Sen. Kelly Loeffler tweeted that CHINA gave Trump the virus and they must be held accountable. SMH

Meanwhile: 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 13

Stepien also tests positive.

• Upvote 12

Is it just me, or does this description sound ominous?

Also, Regeneron states this antibody treatment only works when the patient hasn’t made antibodies of their own yet. If our suspicions about Trump having covid for a couple of days already are true, this treatment is completely redundant.

• Upvote 11

27 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Also, Regeneron states this antibody treatment only works when the patient hasn’t made antibodies of their own yet. If our suspicions about Trump having covid for a couple of days already are true, this treatment is completely redundant.

Sounds more like marketing drama to me, but who knows.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

Ivanka was in my small town a few days ago, visiting a disability service facility and it’s associated cafe. The cafe is now closed for a quarantine just in case. 
this facility serves people with disabilities of all sorts, and the cafe gives people with developmental disabilities a place to work/gain work experience and helps with funding for the facility. Needless to say some of the people there are high risk, and some of those who are residents of the facility are medically fragile and have severe disabilities. 
if the White House knew Trump had it and let them all go on traveling like normal, especially letting Ivanka visit a place where they know at risk people will be...  that seems criminal to me. 

Edited by Alisamer
  • Upvote 11
  • Sad 8
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 11

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

I read that it can easily take a week for your own antibodies to show up. SourcesIMG_20201003_085456.jpg.c81043f08dc0681f8e2686bd26c246f5.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 13

The above is why I’ve read they say that it’s best to get a test 5 to 7 days after exposure.

• Upvote 7

Covid-19 marauding through the White House is a fitting end to what has been a four year nightmare. Orange is a germaphobe and is likely shitting his pants at the thought of this virus having taken root in his body. I wish, for once, that all conspiracy theories would cease. Too many others are being diagnosed for this to be any type of hoax.  If anything, his condition is worse than is being let on, he totally was sent to the hospital early so he could be seen walking and looking strong. BS.

My initial reaction was, it is what it is, right back atcha', you heartless bastard. I will pray for Barron if he is diagnosed positive in the future, actually he deserves prayers because he has a fuckstick for a father and a mannequin for a mother. Otherwise they had best make their own appeals for divine intervention because I have nothing for them. 

I wonder how Orange and his campaign would have reacted if the tables were turned and Biden had tested positive. Would negative ads have been pulled? Would there have been gracious messages wishing a speedy recovery? Not a chance.  

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 16

You’d think a purported germaphobe would be all about mask wearing and social distancing; staying away from crowds to limit his exposure. Everything about this guy is plastic, fake and not reality based. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 15

"... the President wil be working [..] at Walter Reed for the next few days."

I'm guessing a golf simulator has been installed then.

• Upvote 18
  • Haha 9

On 10/2/2020 at 8:03 AM, front hugs > duggs said:

My husband woke me up this morning like this:

*Mr. Front Hugs rubs Mrs. Front Hugs shoulder*

"Mrs. FH, it's time to wake up....Trump got the rona!"

We were at the gas station filling up and my husband hops into the car and says “ God, what do you think about Trump having Covid”? I thought he was joking. Your comment above made me literally LOL. 

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 2

Yes. I am cold hearted. If Trump having COVID had no effect on the election or national security I wouldn’t care. Not I’d be happy I simply would feel nothing. However, my fear is for the fate of the election and anxiety on what his proud boys will do. So yes, I am that cold hearted. 

43 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

"... the President wil be working tweeting-[..] at Walter Reed for the next few days."

Fixed it for the treason secretary. 

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, SilverBeach said:

Covid-19 marauding through the White House is a fitting end to what has been a four year nightmare.

would it be bad to say I think it needs to hit at least one more in the senate? Perhaps someone who has a lot of looks in common with a turtle...

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 7

Watching CNN.they showed the ceremony last Saturday. Pence was sitting right by by a couple people who have tested positive. Pence is supposed to go to rallys in the next couple days. So now Pence is going to possibly spread it to his fan base. 

The press conference with the doctors is on now. I don't believe these doctors are telling the truth. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

"... the President wil be working [..] at Walter Reed for the next few days."

I thought it would be more like this...

DVpod.thumb.jpg.90d7bddb2e99fd5636c098b9ec2a5039.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 18

2 hours ago, SilverBeach said:

I will pray for Barron if he is diagnosed positive in the future, actually he deserves prayers because he has a fuckstick for a father and a mannequin for a mother

Barron and the grandchildren, and the innocent relatives, regardless of age, of all of Trump's filth squad, were one of my first thoughts, after I heard this news.

While I do try hard to keep my "I wouldn't wish this on anyone" mode in play, it has been tempered with "well, you did this to yourselves, assholes" when it comes to the evil, disgusting adults involved with Trump, McTurtle, et al.

But they've callously exposed truly innocent people, and that just enrages me. And, I'm with you, @SilverBeach, Barron and all of the children involved with such people already deserved our sympathies just for having heartless dicks as parents.

• Upvote 22
  • I Agree 6

14 hours ago, fraurosena said:

It’s quite possible they did exactly that, thought the news leaking that Hicks was positive gave was a good excuse to get him into isolation, but it was too late and he rapidly became too ill to hide, hence the admission he tested positive. Then he got to the point that he needed hospitalization, and here we are.

It's definitely looking like they tried to hide it. Based on the doctor's statements that he was 72 hours in, that puts his diagnosis on Wednesday morning. And another doctor said that he received the antibody therapy before his diagnosis was announced. 

https://www.newsandguts.com/trumps-doctors-say-president-is-doing-well-but-timeline-doesnt-add-up/?fbclid=IwAR2C_OEuaivXBBBf3Rf9v9dyWBDwlhZz973qS2uWlRXeeArF9DWMJMW4B5Y

• Upvote 8
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 1

Chris Christie 

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 6

5 minutes ago, Bethella said:

It's definitely looking like they tried to hide it. Based on the doctor's statements that he was 72 hours in, that puts his diagnosis on Wednesday morning. And another doctor said that he received the antibody therapy before his diagnosis was announced. 

https://www.newsandguts.com/trumps-doctors-say-president-is-doing-well-but-timeline-doesnt-add-up/?fbclid=IwAR2C_OEuaivXBBBf3Rf9v9dyWBDwlhZz973qS2uWlRXeeArF9DWMJMW4B5Y

So does this mean he is sicker than they are letting on?

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, WiseGirl said:

So does this mean he is sicker than they are letting on?

Maybe? It's possible that the leak about Hope Hick's diagnosis was enough to break the story (and that wasn't enough, all the other positives probably would have) and that's all it is. But my gut reaction is that he's sicker than they're letting on because of the facts that he hasn't really been tweeting, he's received both antibody therapy and remdesivir, he's been admitted to the hospital, plus his age, weight and general health. Yeah, I think it's worse than they want to admit. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

My husband attempted to admonish me about my lack of compassion towards Trump with this diagnosis, but I was quick with the facts: When has Trump shown any sort of leadership when it comes to Covid? How about all the people who have died of Covid while our government has denied its existence and stood in the way of prevention, testing and protection? What about HIS PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY in refusing to wear a mask or social distance or limit his exposure to crowds? And circling back to his failed leadership during this pandemic. Sorry, not sorry. No one needs to feel bad for someone who is willfully ignorant and whose behaviors and decisions have endangered an entire nation. He sheepishly agreed.

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 5

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic