IGNORED

Trump 49: The Firehose of Fucknuttery—Now With Covid

GreyhoundFan

I agree that he's sicker than they'll admit.  The doctors have been evasive about whether or not he has ever been put on oxygen recently.  Their wording is very careful.  I too think that he was sent on to the hospital while he was still able to walk.  If you noticed, Trump was saluted as he was walking to board the helicopter.  It looked as if it took him a couple of seconds to process that and return the salute but he was already past the soldier when he did it.

I don't want the rightwingers to have a martyr and I'd prefer that Trump stick around and face the humiliation of having his empire crumble around him.  I do feel sorry for Barron and other innocent victims of his assholery.  The Secret Service and the household staff of the White House certainly didn't deserve this.  

As for how much I care about Trump's health right  now?  This is how I feel:

67244294_Screenshot(1735).png.009fb72876ce3898121bf51ca4a65751.png

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 2

There are two anonymous sources in the media saying it's much worse than what the doctor said.  He's been on oxygen, and they don't have a clear path to recovery yet. 

Then it's being reported that this source is his chief of staff.  

• Upvote 13

33 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

My husband attempted to admonish me about my lack of compassion towards Trump with this diagnosis, but I was quick with the facts: When has Trump shown any sort of leadership when it comes to Covid? How about all the people who have died of Covid while our government has denied its existence and stood in the way of prevention, testing and protection? What about HIS PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY in refusing to wear a mask or social distance or limit his exposure to crowds? And circling back to his failed leadership during this pandemic. Sorry, not sorry. No one needs to feel bad for someone who is willfully ignorant and whose behaviors and decisions have endangered an entire nation. He sheepishly agreed.

I know my thoughts will sound harsh to some.

In my opinion he chose to make himself vulnerable to this. As the head of our country he had reports of scientists and many others whose job it is to study illnesses like this for a living and he chose to downplay it and ignore it. He also chose to spread misinformation. While I also say that non-mask wearers also chose to get it, he is more culpable than they are because he had more facts than they do. The ones I feel genuinely sorry for are the ones who take all the precautions they can and still get it spread through these buffoons who don't feel like they need to take precautions.

I compare Trump and the coronavirus to people who voluntarily choose not to evacuate when a category 5 hurricane is coming. I am not talking about the people who can't afford to, who don't have vehicles and don't have a ride out of the hurricane's path. I'm talking about the ones who get interviewed on television and brag that they're not going anywhere that they made it through the last time. 

• Upvote 25
  • Love 1

The President of Notre Dame University (in South Bend, IN) has tested positive for the virus. He was at the Rose Garden superspreader event, because Amy Coney Barrett is an alumna of his university. 

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 9
  • Thank You 1

While this should go under Fox news, I think it's even more relevant here.

Fox News' Greg Gutfeld: Trump Got The Coronavirus For America

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/greg-gutfeld-fox-news-trump-covid-19-004257852.html

Spoiler

In one of the more mystifying reactions to President Donald Trump’s COVID-19 diagnosis, Fox News host Greg Gutfeld suggested Friday that the president didn’t protect himself from the disease because “he didn’t want America to hide from the virus.”

Gutfeld’s comments came as the White House announced Trump was being transported to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center following his diagnosis.

“Maybe it’s a flaw of Trump, is that he didn’t hide from the virus,” the Fox News personality said. “And the reason why he didn’t hide from the virus is he didn’t want America to hide from the virus. If he was going to ask America to get back to work ... and experience a risk, he was going to do the same thing. He was going to walk out there on that battlefield with you and not sit somewhere in a basement and tell you how ... you got to get back to work but not go out himself.”

His comment about the basement is likely a dig at Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, who has followed public health experts’ advice to social distance from others and wear a face mask. Trump has mocked both those things, frequently telling his opponent to “get out of the basement” and, more recently at Tuesday’s presidential debate, ridiculing him for wearing a mask.

“I think he put himself ... on the line, and the flaw being that, as an optimist, as somebody who is trying to convey a message that we’re going to get through this and things are going to be better, he had to walk that walk,” Gutfeld said.

That’s not the message Trump needed to convey to Americans, most public health experts have said throughout the pandemic. The president’s downplaying of the dangers of the coronavirus, dismissing the usefulness of masks and social distancing, refusing to order federal safeguards against the spread of disease and pushing unproven treatments have all helped the disease spread across the country. With more than 200,000 deaths from the virus nationwide, the U.S. has the highest death toll in the world.

I can't even...

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 7
  • WTF 9

4 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

As the head of our country he had reports of scientists and many others whose job it is to study illnesses like this for a living and he chose to downplay it and ignore it. He also chose to spread misinformation.

One way to look at it is that is yet another way, among many, in which he has no respect for the office he holds.

All my adult life, I've tried to hold to the "respect the office" attitude, and it hasn't always been easy (I felt that Carter was sincere and decent - Obama was the first president I can remember who made me feel like we had a skilled, moral, intelligent statesman in the office).

But Trump is in a whole other category - he couldn't care less about anyone but himself (and maybe Ivanka). He is using the office of president like a toddler with a plastic hammer trying to force the square pegs into the round holes.

He has been playing with all of our lives, and potentially the fate of the world, to gratify his ego and try to solve his bizarre money problems. I could have lived thousands of lifetimes on the money he has been given and pissed away. Even most people who prefer high-end luxury could have lived hundreds. The waste is almost beyond comprehension for me.

When millions of people suffer because one man is a stupid selfish dick, it's mind-boggling, and quickly eats away at our ability to sympathize, even when tragedy strikes him.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 12
  • Love 3

Trump's twitter account has become active again.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 12
  • Thank You 1

Wisconsin Sen Ron Johnson (R-Douche) has tested positive. 

Also, lots and lots and LOTs of speculation that Trump was out and about long after he knew he was positive.

Also, lots of folks gets oxygen, BUT Trump is thought to have had a little pocket oxygen concentrator  going when he walked to Marine 1 yesterday.  Closeups show a tube routed up behind his ear and under his mask.

Whatevers going on, the WH will lie about it because it's what they do.  

Haven't heard that Kayleigh the Twuntinator has tested positive, but it would be positively karmic if she does. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 12

It seems that the WH is directing and obfuscating the narrative on Trump’s illness.  Unfortunately Dr Conley’s own words have exposed  the lies. It will be interesting to see what the response will be. In the Meantime, lacking in personality, humor and integrity, Mike Pence, is Trump’s go to campaigner. What an s show. I’m sure Trump is using this time to dig up dirt on Biden and maybe his grandfather too-

Just heard (CNN) that Conley has retracted and corrected his earlier statement. Evidently Trump was not diagnosed until Thursday. So, when did he get the experimental treatment? Before dx?

Bet we’ve seen the last of Conley-

• Upvote 16

11 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Trump's twitter account has become active again.

It kinda sounds like him with the CAPITALIZATION and words like plague and amazing progress. H claims progress however six months in and things are getting worse 

• Upvote 7

14 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

It seems that the WH is directing and obfuscating the narrative on Trump’s illness.  Unfortunately Dr Conley’s own words have exposed  the lies. It will be interesting to see what the response will be. In the Meantime, lacking in personality, humor and integrity, Mike Pence, is Trump’s go to campaigner. What an s show. I’m sure Trump is using this time to dig up dirt on Biden and maybe his grandfather too-

Just heard (CNN) that Conley has retracted and corrected his earlier statement. Evidently Trump was not diagnosed until Thursday. So, when did he get the experimental treatment? Before dx?

Bet we’ve seen the last of Conley-

Conley has corrected his earlier statement. It's anybody's guess what the truth is.

• Thank You 9

Redundant, I know, but....karma.  Not enough yet, but karma.

I do feel for the innocents.

Could he possibly be sued if he knowingly failed to quarantine/cancel events and contributed to the spread?

• Upvote 11
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Howl said:

Wisconsin Sen Ron Johnson (R-Douche) has tested positive

Wait! This didn't register when I first read it.

Does this mean that McConnell doesn't have his quorum to push the SCOTUS vote through? 

• Upvote 13

2 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Wait! This didn't register when I first read it.

Does this mean that McConnell doesn't have his quorum to push the SCOTUS vote through? 

McConnell has called for a 10-14 day recess, but Graham, head of the Judiciary Committee, wants the hearings (done prior to vote) to proceed.

• Thank You 10
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Dandruff said:

Could he possibly be sued if he knowingly failed to quarantine/cancel events and contributed to the spread?

I was talking with my dad about this earlier wondering if/when someone dies could they sue him for wrongful death. 

• Upvote 8

This is the first video in a thread. They are excellent observations about how, based on what has and hasn't been said, Twitler's case of Covid is likely severe.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 11

1 hour ago, SassyPants said:

McConnell has called for a 10-14 day recess, but Graham, head of the Judiciary Committee, wants the hearings (done prior to vote) to proceed.

So I've already put McConnell on my hope that he's hung out with Trump recently list I've also added Lindsey Graham and Ted Cruz just because he's an anal orifice. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2

image.png.44618900131c01e745384d9c878b1b42.png

Especially since Twitler couldn't spell kale.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 7
  • Thank You 2

2 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.44618900131c01e745384d9c878b1b42.png

Especially since Twitler couldn't spell kale.

Last Will and Testament?  Health Care Proxy?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 13

I wonder what November will be.

image.png.2f8a617587dd4ed4c9d11a58f2399fe0.png

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

I felt sure this was from a parody account. Nope, it's Cain's account that is now run by his team and family.

• WTF 7
  • Haha 3

This sums it up nicely:

image.png.6c8951668b6ab5553b4d065031fa50ee.png

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 12

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic