IGNORED

Trump 49: The Firehose of Fucknuttery—Now With Covid

GreyhoundFan

Petulant. That's the word I'm gonna go with to describe Trump's  performance.

And Delaware State is a HBCU. Biden went to University of Delaware, a completely separate university.

• Upvote 10

“You are the worst president the US has ever had!”

Joe’s mad [emoji1787]

He’s a way better man than I. I started swearing at the menace 7 min in.
  • Upvote 9
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

4 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Petulant. That's the word I'm gonna go with to describe Trump's  performance.

Petulant is a great word. I just want to smack him. Words can’t express how much I hate this man.

Just over a half hour in and I’m out of wine. How sick will I feel if I move onto the beer?

I’m going to have to put half my family on ignore on Facebook tomorrow. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 8

5 minutes ago, AnywhereButHere said:

Petulant is a great word. I just want to smack him. Words can’t express how much I hate this man.

Just over a half hour in and I’m out of wine. How sick will I feel if I move onto the beer?

I LIVE with someone I'm going to have to put on ignore tomorrow (not my husband, thankfully). :censored:

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 7

3 minutes ago, mamallama said:

I think Biden should refuse any further debates unless they mute trump when it is not his turn to speak.

Seriously!!!

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

16 minutes ago, AnywhereButHere said:

Yup. I HATE him. I can't even express how much I hate that person. I hate him SOOOO MUCH. Flames, flames... on the side of my face (for those who get the reference).

The fact that Trump doesn't have any cancer, nor disease of any sort proves in my eyes that God doesn't exist. Because if God did exist and truly loved us, he wouldn't do that to us as humans. Trump is a person that never things of his fellow humans. Never. Never.

Would a God make Chadwick Boseman die, Naya Rivera die or Chichi Devayne die and keep Trump binging chaos to the world? (yes because the fact he is in power influences the rest of the DAMN world). I know that I'm deviating the subject but seeing him on that stage is making me so mad, while normal people are just trying to make a honest living and helping their community.

PS: Trump is saying that there was more division under Obama and Biden. Of course there was more division. Not because of the Obama admisnistration, but because of all the racist republicans that did EVERYTHING in their power to undermine a great president and destroy all his projects.

Edited by Vivi_music
  • Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Vivi_music said:

Would a God make Chadwick Boseman die, Naya Rivera die or Chichi Devayne die and keep Trump binging chaos to the world? (yes because the fact he is in power influences the rest of the DAMN world). I know that I'm deviating the subject but seeing him on that stage is making me so mad, while normal people are just trying to make a honest living and helping their community.

I think God and the devil had the talk and neither one of them wanted Trump so they sentenced him to Earth for way too long.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 15
  • I Agree 2

The current president of the United States refused to denounce white supremacy. There is nothing more you should need to know. Nothing.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 17
  • Love 1

Mailmen in West Virginia are selling ballots???

And bad things DO NOT HAPPEN IN PHILADELPHIA!!!!!! ( well, okay, sure, lots of bad things happen here, but not bad as defined in Trumpland)

Edited by JMarie
Additional irritated thoughts
  • Upvote 5
  • WTF 4

The most shocking thing to me is that the whole GOP stays silent. This man is a dictator - he told everyone last night he will rig the election and if he still loses he will take it to the supreme court - and not one of those a***holes who took an oath to upheld the constitution stop him. It’s so tragic and infuriating.

• Upvote 18
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Smash! said:

The most shocking thing to me is that the whole GOP stays silent. This man is a dictator - he told everyone last night he will rig the election and if he still loses he will take it to the supreme court - and not one of those a***holes who took an oath to upheld the constitution stop him. It’s so tragic and infuriating.

They're all terrified that he'll start hate-tweeting them, so they stay silent. Also, they are desperate to hold on to power so they'll do whatever it takes.

Some good tweets about twitler's performance:

image.png.2adbe7830619986b1786b68fff4310e9.png

• Upvote 14
  • Love 4

Of course Ronna has to kiss the ample orange ass:

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 4
  • WTF 3

This dude should be the next moderator...

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic