image.png.661cbe35c89d0dac6fd0426399c1bca6.png

I thought George quit Twitter to spend more time with his family 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, onekidanddone said:

I thought George quit Twitter to spend more time with his family 

He's on less than in the past, but still comments.

Could Faux be further up the mango backside?

image.png.2936b93b010242baccca156914cd274c.png

• WTF 17

I thought being airlifted meant he was on a gurney, but it turns out he could walk himself to the plane, which makes the choice to fly him instead of driving him seem even more mystifying.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

2 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Could Faux be further up the mango backside?

A visit to the ER will be required if they ever want to see daylight again.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 5

I'm surprised Faux hasn't booted Wallace for saying something other than the party line:

image.png.8c8ade8cc8081b3eb28a0295f15b3395.png

This is so very true:

image.png.cdef85c1ad90c93abef1ffefcc6f4f0b.png

• Upvote 14

1 minute ago, fraurosena said:

I thought being airlifted meant he was on a gurney, but it turns out he could walk himself to the plane, which makes the choice to fly him instead of driving him seem even more mystifying.

Not really. This is the same man who refused to walk what, across the street from the white house and was driven instead. He’ll do whatever makes the grandest entrance as long as he still has the ability to make the decision. 

• Upvote 11

No idea what he’s saying, as I’m in bed with my phone on mute, but he was well enough to make this short statement:

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

New season of SNL starts tomorrow night. Not sure how they'll handle the breaking news.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

In less than 24 hours from when Trump tweeted his positive results, he has a fever and is in the hospital. Is the virus' progress moving so rapidly that the decision was made to move him to the hospital while he could still walk on his own? Video of him being wheeled out on a gurney would send a terrible message across the world. 

• Upvote 8

Just got this in the email. 

0A7A0058-5126-4329-BF2B-4B8B6C30BA5A.thumb.jpeg.9421ebe6e7472675f0ee7a6d26e1a31e.jpeg

The PB is being a lot more decent than I am about this.  I’m just at the it is what it is stage and I can’t bring myself to pray for the Giant Orange Toxic Megacolon. 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

IIRC the normal way POTUS (any POTUS, I think) gets to Walter Reed is via Marine One.

I think the trip by car earlier in the year was done that way to make it less immediately obvious to the public.

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 2

I’m starting to suspect it might actually be not only real, but potentially bad. I think if it was just “mild symptoms” he’d have tried to hide the positive test and just “quarantined” because of Hope Hicks. 
I hope he survives through the election at least. I think a lot of the republicans willing to vote for Biden would flip for Pence or whoever otherwise. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

Will Trump be getting that oleander supplement the MyPillow guy was pitching a few weeks ago?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 11

38 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

I’m just at the it is what it is stage and I can’t bring myself to pray for the Giant Orange Toxic Megacolon.

I'm praying that he develops a full measure of understanding of the suffering he has caused.

• Upvote 20
  • I Agree 3

34 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

I’m starting to suspect it might actually be not only real, but potentially bad. I think if it was just “mild symptoms” he’d have tried to hide the positive test and just “quarantined” because of Hope Hicks. 
I hope he survives through the election at least. I think a lot of the republicans willing to vote for Biden would flip for Pence or whoever otherwise. 

I agree. I think if there was even the slightest possibility to hide him being sick they would. He is too sick to tweet which means he is sick sick. 
I do not want him to die. He would become a martyr and Pence might actually win the election. He needs to end up very ill and out of commission till after January. 

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 1

Edited by WiseGirl
Add another link
  • Upvote 14

Kellyanne Conway has tested positive. Good god, they’re all just falling now, aren’t they. It looks like the Saturday, Rose Garden extravaganza may be their downfall. 

• Upvote 17

11 minutes ago, AnywhereButHere said:

Kellyanne Conway has tested positive. Good god, they’re all just falling now, aren’t they. It looks like the Saturday, Rose Garden extravaganza may be their downfall. 

Barr was there too. Maybe he'll be the next to test positive.

• Upvote 12

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

I think if there was even the slightest possibility to hide him being sick they would. He is too sick to tweet which means he is sick sick

It’s quite possible they did exactly that, thought the news leaking that Hicks was positive gave was a good excuse to get him into isolation, but it was too late and he rapidly became too ill to hide, hence the admission he tested positive. Then he got to the point that he needed hospitalization, and here we are.

• Upvote 14

10 hours ago, Vivi_music said:

I really don't understand why the Trump campaign decided that their strategy was to say Joe Biden was incoherent, mumbling and suffering from dementia. Because have they heard Trump speak? HE MAKES NO SENSE. Just from a grammatical point of view. His speech is always incomplete and unclear.

I'd give him a D in an oral exam.

And yet they did, and it continues to work for them. The one repug I keep on Facebook as a reminder that there’s a world outside my echo chamber still shares memes like this.

D8F69026-5AC5-4007-A685-EF0C6E669A49.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 4
  • WTF 6

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic