IGNORED

Counting on Season 11: TLC Manufactured Drama While Waiting for Life Events

Coconut Flan

I'm pretty sure Justin has an Instagram he just made public.  I would normally think it's fake but the Laueller (spelling) girl, Cooper Dauer, and Andregg Family all follow. The Spivey girl's mom also follows him as well.  The Spivey girl also made an Instagram public although she has no posts yet.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 7

7 hours ago, Nashville92 said:

I'm pretty sure Justin has an Instagram he just made public.  

Damn, I wonder if they’re going to announce that courtship soon?  I thought they would wait since he’s only 17.  Or maybe they’re changing their social media rules?

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Nashville92 said:

I'm pretty sure Justin has an Instagram he just made public.  I would normally think it's fake but the Laueller (spelling) girl, Cooper Dauer, and Andregg Family all follow. The Spivey girl's mom also follows him as well.  The Spivey girl also made an Instagram public although she has no posts yet.  

I couldn’t find it. And the main duggar fam account is not following it. 

• Upvote 3

I hope they are just preparing him for a courtship next year or so because if they are going to announce to him soon it will be hard to explain it. Even their fans will at least be shocked if they announce a cortship for him just a few months shy of 18, 

They could maybe do a long courtship and a long engagement, but still, it will be hard to justify 

• Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

I couldn’t find it. And the main duggar fam account is not following it. 

It's justinsamduggar, I think. I don't know if it's legit, but that's the account. 

27 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

What's "the Spivey girl's" first name? I just realized I have no idea... 

I don't know her name either. Have we talked about her or her family here? I've seen references to their name but that's it.

@EmiSue Her name is Claire.  I would normally think it's a fake account but I dont see her mom following a fake Justin account.  Yes the justinsamduggar is the one I found. It's been private for a while it just became public.

Edited by Nashville92
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

18 minutes ago, Nashville92 said:

@EmiSue Her name is Claire.  I would normally think it's a fake account but I dont see her mom following a fake Justin account.  Yes the justinsamduggar is the one I found. It's been private for a while it just became public.

Thanks for Claire's name. Found her account and it looks legit because her mom follows. But none of the Duggar follow the Justin account, so I'm calling fake. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

Does Claire have Instagram? Or just her mother have one? 

Anyway, the fact that for now no one of the family follow this account it smells of a fake one to me, strange that someone who knows the family follows a fake one, maybe the real one, if it is still private, has a similar name?

• Upvote 4

So I looked Justin up and his birthday is in November. He will be 18 then. Did any of the other kids (besides Joy) get married at 18? How old was Ben again? 
Does anyone know how old Claire is?

They could just be moving him into the spotlight a little more bc next year he will announce his courtship. I have a feeling Jer and whichever brother is dating the Caldwell girl will be this year.

Edited by Ever
  • Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, Ever said:

So I looked Justin up and his birthday is in November. He will be 18 then. Did any of the other kids (besides Joy) get married at 18? How old was Ben again? 

They could just be moving him into the spotlight a little more bc next year he will announce his courtship. I have a feeling Jer and whichever brother is dating the Caldwell girl will be this year.

Ben was 19 when the two wed.

• Upvote 7

24 minutes ago, Ever said:

I think ben was 19 (he is born on may 1995 and he and Jessa get married in August 2014)

I agree about Jer and another Jboy will get a courtship this year, they have had just babies for the show for like 2 seasons or so now, so they need something else or it will get even more boring (is this possible? Not sure) 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Ever said:

I'm pretty sure Claire is 19.  She's older but not by much.  She also has an Instagram that just turned public-her mom follows that one as well so I'm almost sure her's is legit.  I agree his could be fake but it just seems odd to me that her mom and a few other known fundies would follow a fake account.  

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Nashville92 said:

I'm pretty sure Claire is 19.  She's older but not by much.  She also has an Instagram that just turned public-her mom follows that one as well so I'm almost sure her's is legit.  I agree his could be fake but it just seems odd to me that her mom and a few other known fundies would follow a fake account.  

Lots of legit folks followed the fake Lauren Caldwell account before they stated it was a fan account. These aren't the sharpest tools in the Insta-shed. 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 1

You may be right in saying they aren't the sharpest tool of the 'gram, but damn I think it would be easy to check if it is a legit account, you can ask directly to them (after all if they are courting the parents at least have to be pretty friendly, is not some stranger who ask) or check if some official account follow this one ?‍♀️?‍♀️

• I Agree 5

Just saw on FB that the quarantine courtship episode no longer has a date attached to it. There is speculation that the courtship has fallen through 

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

Just saw on FB that the quarantine courtship episode no longer has a date attached to it. There is speculation that the courtship has fallen through 

Josiah's failed courtship predates the time I watched CO (and I've only found the most recent seasons on Youtube): was it featured on the show?

• Upvote 2

Spoiler

Josiah's failed courtship predates the time I watched CO (and I've only found the most recent seasons on Youtube): was it featured on the show?

It was before CO, basically around the time of Josh scandal 1.0 and it was briefly featured since the show was pulled off quickly after that and the courtship basically faded away between Josh's scandal 1.0 and 2.0 

Edited by Italiangirl
  • Upvote 6

19 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Josiah's failed courtship predates the time I watched CO (and I've only found the most recent seasons on Youtube): was it featured on the show?

It was before CO, basically around the time of Josh scandal 1.0 and it was briefly featured since the show was pulled off quickly after that and the courtship basically faded away between Josh's scandal 1.0 and 2.0 

Thank you! It seems insane to me that CO is up to season 11 when Meredith was born during the scandal and she's only 4 or 5.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

Yeah is their strange way of counting season, we have had even two seasons in a year! And they are like 8 or 10 ep each when at least half of the footage has already been seen in a way or another, I don't know how it could still be airing since us boring as hell and clearly scripted 

I have looked up and outside of the Us this season is written as season 5, instead of 11 and I found it more realistic 

Edited by Italiangirl
  • Upvote 5

23 hours ago, Ever said:

Joy was 19 when she married, they married in May of 2017 and she turned 20 that October.  So none of the Dugger's were 18 when they married or even started courting. Kendra had just turned 19 when she married Joe the same for Lauren when she married Josiah. 

• Upvote 7

16 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

There was an episode on 7/7/20 before the regular season started named Duggars in Quarantine. No mention of a courtship. I don't think that TLC would refer to a relationship that the general public was not already aware of weeks before it aired. Could it have been a fake episode description?

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

There was an episode on 7/7/20 before the regular season started named Duggars in Quarantine. No mention of a courtship. I don't think that TLC would refer to a relationship that the general public was not already aware of weeks before it aired. Could it have been a fake episode description?

If we don’t get an announcement at the very least this season I’m gonna be so pissed lol

• Upvote 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic