IGNORED

Counting on Season 11: TLC Manufactured Drama While Waiting for Life Events

Coconut Flan

30 minutes ago, Tatar-tot said:

If JimBob is pocketing all the money from TLC why is their any incentive to participate on the show?

The theory is the he then doles it out based on merit.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

Jer-Katey (can we call them jerkey?)

Jed-Elizabeth Patton 

Jason-Lauren Caldwell

James-sad trombone noise

Justin-Claire

Jackson-goes the way of david waller and marries well into his 20's if at all

Ah, after listening to my sister in law yabber on about her fantasy football picks it feels good to write down my own :)

My guess for the quarantine couple? Surprise it's twins! Jed & Jer create a media spectacle. Jb hopes this will help jed's campaign, I hope it won't.

Psa-lots of baseless speculation here, just my hunches!

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 10
  • Thank You 1

Just to clarify, the speculated couples are Jer/Katey, James/Lauren, Justin/Claire right? My gut tells me that Jer/Katey are the most likely of these. I do think that they are trying to make this as shocking as possible, If that's the case, I still consider Jana a wildcard in this because it would truly be shocking. I just wish they would announce already.

Question: what makes people think that Lauren Caldwell is with James and not Jason?

14 minutes ago, lezajenda said:

Jed-Elizabeth Patton 

Jason-Lauren Caldwell

James-sad trombone noise

Justin-Claire

Ah, after listening to my sister in law yabber on about her fantasy football picks it feels good to write down my own :)

My guess for the quarantine couple? Surprise it's twins! Jed & Jer create a media spectacle. Jb hopes this will help jed's campaign, I hope it won't.

I think your pairings make a lot of sense. Now watch the name of a 5th girl appear so that all the Howlers minus Jackson are in relationships.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, lezajenda said:

Jed-Elizabeth Patton 

Jason-Lauren Caldwell

James-sad trombone noise

Justin-Claire

What is the story with Elizabeth Patton and her family?  I've seen her name mentioned a couple of times, but not many details.  Do we know much? Is there a thread on the Patton family that I can catch up on?

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, anaandrade said:

Question: what makes people think that Lauren Caldwell is with James and not Jason?

James has been featured several times in the last few months with Lauren or with the Caldwells. He’s been out on their boat according to Instagram, he may have been at a dinner with them according to a pic that I think was deleted, him and Lauren seemed to share a moment where he was holding Addison with her standing next to him during Kendra’s birth special, and there was a clip of the two of them making a gender reveal cake for Kendra as well. I do think that if they’re courting that it won’t be announced just because they’re still really young. 

Edited by JanasTattooParlor
Mixed pronouns up.
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

14 minutes ago, JanasTattooParlor said:

James has been featured several times in the last few months with Lauren or with the Caldwells. He’s been out on their boat according to Instagram, he may have been at a dinner with them according to a pic that I think was deleted, him and Lauren seemed to share a moment where he was holding Addison with her standing next to him during Kendra’s birth special, and there was a clip of the two of them making a gender reveal cake for Kendra as well. I do think that if they’re courting that it won’t be announced just because they’re still really young. 

Good run down!! 
I think they’re both 20 now so in Duggar age they’re the prime age to marry. 
I am hoping for Jason and Lauren Caldwell but im tired of the ‘guess which brother’ game so I’m hoping whoever it is, is named soon! 

I am also curious about the Patton girl. Why do people suspect her? Is there a story there?

• Thank You 1

3 minutes ago, donnal said:

What is the story with Elizabeth Patton and her family?  I've seen her name mentioned a couple of times, but not many details.  Do we know much? Is there a thread on the Patton family that I can catch up on?

I haven't seen a family thread but she and her sister have public instagram accounts and are often pictured at the tth doing churchy things and going for smoothies with their "bffs" the lost girls.

Oh and let me add Madison crane as an alternate for Jason or jed. 

• I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

9 hours ago, Nashville92 said:

Maybe an update but Jinger now follows Claire on Instagram so I'd say that's a sign her and Justin may be the Courtship 

Jinger is also following Katey Nakatsu...

1 hour ago, indianabones said:

Jinger is also following Katey Nakatsu...

There is a picture on their family blog of Katey and Priscilla Waller from Big Sandy in 2017 AND with Abbie's family in the same album...

Small world.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, GracieLou Free Duggar said:

There is a picture on their family blog of Katey and Priscilla Waller from Big Sandy in 2017 AND with Abbie's family in the same album...

Small world.

Shallow gene pool lol edited to add. Now all I hear is Scar’s voice in my head. Ba ha ha 

Edited by AussieKrissy
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 6

12 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Shallow gene pool lol edited to add. Now all I hear is Scar’s voice in my head. Ba ha ha 

Their gene pool needs a filter... LOLLOLLOL

• Haha 7

Why is Elizabeth Patton considered potential marriage material and not her sister? Simply bc she hangs out w the younger sisters? She looks SO young to me. Her sister reminds me of Michelle and looks a bit more mature. I also hate to say this but the boys tend to pick girls who looks similar to family members and Elizabeth Does not look like any of them lol 

11 minutes ago, Ever said:

Why is Elizabeth Patton considered potential marriage material and not her sister? Simply bc she hangs out w the younger sisters? She looks SO young to me. Her sister reminds me of Michelle and looks a bit more mature. I also hate to say this but the boys tend to pick girls who looks similar to family members and Elizabeth Does not look like any of them lol 

really I can see it with Abbie and Jana a bit but I dont think Anna, kendra and Lauren look like Duggars 

• I Agree 4

10 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

really I can see it with Abbie and Jana a bit but I dont think Anna, kendra and Lauren look like Duggars 

Really?!? I think Lauren and Anna look just like Jessa! Kendra, not so much.

Edited by Ever
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

On 9/6/2020 at 8:27 PM, lezajenda said:

Justin-Claire

I'm going to call them Claritin.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 42

I just saw a commercial for the show, and they were talking about how they have to outdo each other with gender reveal announcements. My thought is given that the El Dorado Fire in California was started because of a gender reveal party, that it was in poor taste. They're an example of how those parties have gotten way out of hand, where simply cutting a cake like what the oldest ones did, is no longer enough.

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 7

5 hours ago, ADoyle90815 said:

I just saw a commercial for the show, and they were talking about how they have to outdo each other with gender reveal announcements. My thought is given that the El Dorado Fire in California was started because of a gender reveal party, that it was in poor taste. They're an example of how those parties have gotten way out of hand, where simply cutting a cake like what the oldest ones did, is no longer enough.

I was just coming to say the same thing- it's not just tasteless, it's offensive,  as gender reveal parties are in the first place. And hearing the one brother say "the gender reveal parties just keep getting  bigger " in light of this fire is truly disgusting. People need to stop with these parties and TLC needs to stop its complicity in encouraging them for ratings.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 17

Maybe one of the couples could be original and NOT find out the sex of the baby until it’s born. Or has that been done? 

• Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 2

23 minutes ago, Countingon&on&on said:

I can’t believe that the men ate steak on flimsy paper plates with plastic knives and forks!   

I can. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 8

6 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

Or find out and just not tell the world.

The Jessa plan, but she still managed to be insufferable about it.

3 hours ago, kiwi said:

I wish they wouldn’t refer to Annabell as a miscarriage. She was 20 weeks, thats a stillbirth.

Joy says miscarriage. It’s her experience, and I think she gets to call it what she wants. 

• Upvote 27
  • I Agree 8

1 hour ago, mpheels said:

Joy says miscarriage. It’s her experience, and I think she gets to call it what she wants. 

I agree, and I don't think we've seen any of her family members trying to minimise her experience. They refer to Annabelle by name and seem to honour Joy and Austin's grief.

• Upvote 13

• Coconut Flan locked this topic