On 7/10/2020 at 10:57 PM, Nolongeroppressed8.4 said:

Here’s what almost 40 and 25akacultequals15 looks like.  gulp 

17AB20B4-79EB-42AF-82F7-1C77F91FDE99.png

He Might Be Slightly Hot If He Weren't Such A COLOSSAL Garbage Human Being

• Upvote 4
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, MrBoddy2005 said:

He Might Be Slightly Hot If He Weren't Such A COLOSSAL Garbage Human Being

In A 1970’s local news anchor sort of way. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 20

Justin Duggar is officially courting Claire Spivey, per US Weekly. It's great when these people aren't even on the list because they aren't 18 yet and get snatched up! /s

• Upvote 12
  • Rufus Bless 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

15 minutes ago, front hugs > duggs said:

Justin Duggar is officially courting Claire Spivey, per US Weekly. It's great when these people aren't even on the list because they aren't 18 yet and get snatched up! /s

I honestly can't make up my mind whether to respond with a laughing or a crying emoji...

??

• Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • I Agree 8

9 hours ago, Nothing if not critical said:

I honestly can't make up my mind whether to respond with a laughing or a crying emoji...

??

When in doubt, Rufus Bless is always here for you ?

• Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 1

2 minutes ago, SoSoNosy said:

I couldn't find how old she is, she looks older than him by a bit.

She's 19 and he's 17. It's less than 2 years. 

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, SoSoNosy said:

I couldn't find how old she is, she looks older than him by a bit.

According to DuggarData she was born 27 February 2001 which makes her just shy of 21 months older. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

I wondering if there will be two courtship announcements. Like there's a surprise announcement with Justin's. It would make sense to announce two courtships and the older couple would get married first. Also I think I saw they were in Arizona, but Claire's from Texas so why Arizona?

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

Is speculated that there is another girl almost ready to be introduced officially I think is Katey Nakatsu but I'm not super sure. I really hope there is another courtship almost ready to be announced because if it is just Justin and Claire it will be seriously sad, especially because they have been together by a year more or less now (they probably start showing interest for the other one around September or October 2019 and start courting around his 17th bday since Claire mother posts a photo and happy birthday citation for Justin last year) and in almost all the photos that have been posted so far they are pretty touchy for two young not yet engaged kids. Many are predicting engagement in just more than a month for his 18 birthday and a wedding a couple of months after before she turns 20 so that they could have a marriage between an 18 and 19 years old less odd than one between a 20 and an 18 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

Duggar friend Jennifer Hartono is engaged to Joshua Toto, based on her brother Jonathan’s ig stories. Their youngest brother Jeremy also got engaged a couple of months ago to Victoria Waggoner. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 9

8 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Duggar friend Jennifer Hartono is engaged to Joshua Toto, based on her brother Jonathan’s ig stories. Their youngest brother Jeremy also got engaged a couple of months ago to Victoria Waggoner. 

The Hartono-Toto wedding is quite the mouthful!

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 7

On 9/25/2020 at 9:00 AM, VBOY9977 said:

Yes, its on her IG now. I like that they all have "J" names as befits honorary Duggars. He's a cutie, too. Was she ever a Duggar bridesmaid?

Edited by HereticHick
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Yes, its on her IG now. I like that they all have "J" names as befits honorary Duggars. He's a cutie, too. Was she ever a Duggar bridesmaid?

Yes at both Jessa's wedding and Jinger's wedding. 

• Upvote 3

On 9/28/2020 at 3:14 PM, indianabones said:

That's the least enthusiastic-sounding engagement announcement I've ever seen.

When there are only three Asian families that meet your dad's standards and so the pickings are slim /half sarcasm.

I shouldn't be surprised that he's the same race, and yet somehow I am.

• Upvote 6

On 10/1/2020 at 4:54 PM, CaptainFunderpants said:

When there are only three Asian families that meet your dad's standards and so the pickings are slim /half sarcasm.

I shouldn't be surprised that he's the same race, and yet somehow I am.

Her younger brother is marrying a Caucasian woman.

• Thank You 1

2 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Her younger brother is marrying a Caucasian woman.

I just saw that! I don't follow the Hartonos particularly closely. I would think that's a product of her parents being more open minded rather than his. 

• Upvote 1

Ellissa Baird is engaged to Andriy Petrenko, according to (I'm guessing) someone related to Andriy on IG.

It seems like they celebrated yesterday but I'm not sure if they got engaged yesterday.

The IG is public so I'm sharing.

Spoiler

IMG_20201003_113549.jpg

Edited by HermioneSparrow
  • Thank You 3

7 minutes ago, HermioneSparrow said:

Ellissa Baird is engaged to Andriy Petrenko, according to (I'm guessing) someone related to Andriy on IG.

It seems like they celebrated yesterday but I'm not sure if they got engaged yesterday.

The IG is public so I'm sharing.

Hide contents

IMG_20201003_113549.jpg

Doesn’t he live overseas? Which one is moving?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Doesn’t he live overseas? Which one is moving?

Elissa had previously said that she would move to Ukraine. Idk if their plans will change though. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Thank You 1

• samurai_sarah locked this topic
  • Bethella unpinned this topic