IGNORED

Waiting for Prince/Princess Charming: Unmarried Fundies 8

Bethella

16 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

How long is a "normal" engagement?

I would say mainstream may be a better word for it. Fundie engagements are shorter than mainstream engagements. 

• I Agree 4

It appears that Luke Arndt is in some sort of relationship(!!!) For evidence, see the Arndt thread!

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 15
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 8

On 10/23/2020 at 2:40 PM, IsmeWeatherwax said:

But June 18th is my birthday! I don't want to share it!

Mine too

• Upvote 2

On 9/20/2020 at 9:53 AM, MrBoddy2005 said:

He Might Be Slightly Hot If He Weren't Such A COLOSSAL Garbage Human Being

Dose of reality for you LOL ?
what is WITH the way he stands / poses ??‍♀️?

A7F45CCA-22D4-475A-9CFC-1E7E4949CBEB.png

3048889E-E4FA-4A79-B194-638C35AF8C93.png

FC024A1B-B67D-42C5-B435-605F3C582EC0.png

• Confused 1
  • WTF 5

You can tell he’s trying very hard to look tall and manly. Pathetic.

1 hour ago, Nolongeroppressed8.4 said:

Dose of reality for you LOL ?
what is WITH the way he stands / poses ??‍♀️?

A7F45CCA-22D4-475A-9CFC-1E7E4949CBEB.png

3048889E-E4FA-4A79-B194-638C35AF8C93.png

FC024A1B-B67D-42C5-B435-605F3C582EC0.png

That sign has always been in Cracker Barrell. They sell clothing in the front of the restaurant and they don’t want people to use bathrooms as dressing rooms. Plus they don’t want people taking the stuff they sell into the bathroom because it’s gross (!) and it’s way easier to steal something when you are in a bathroom stall. He’s an idiot if he thinks this policy is due to Covid. 

• Upvote 22

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

He’s an idiot if he thinks this policy is due to Covid. 

FTFY

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

It’ll be so awesome if Biden shocks everyone and wins Georgia and add 1-2 Dem senators just to see Natty Darnell’s reaction.  

Edited by NCLunaLovegoodFan
Grammar
  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 7

Screenshot_20201104-122029.thumb.png.4dc37be308018186675b26d482592575.png

Duggar groupie and Freedomist Madison Crain is in a courtship with Phillip Pettit. Some people on here were speculating that she was being eyed by a Duggar boy, but obviously she was holding out for someone without a receding hairline.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 14

I've looking at Madison's Instagram for a while. She's agressively conservative. On the other hand, she watches a lot of secular television that the fundies I know in real life didn't approve of. 

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 9

10 hours ago, indianabones said:

Screenshot_20201104-122029.thumb.png.4dc37be308018186675b26d482592575.png

Duggar groupie and Freedomist Madison Crain is in a courtship with Phillip Pettit. Some people on here were speculating that she was being eyed by a Duggar boy, but obviously she was holding out for someone without a receding hairline.

She's already perfected her fundie-wife-stare.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

Omg omg Esther Staddon and Jonathan Frazer are engaged!!! I can’t believe there’s a man in this world that will live the rest of his life listening to her voice! 

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 6
  • Thank You 8

Jean Marie Fambrough is on the singles list but according to Emily Case Brower, she just got married and her three little girls were flower girls. Jean Marie married a man named Adam Dworak.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Thank You 4

24 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Omg omg Esther Staddon and Jonathan Frazer are engaged!!! I can’t believe there’s a man in this world that will live the rest of his life listening to her voice! 

Is he a brother of the other Frazer/Staddon match up? Gotta' hand to fundies if he is - they sure like their intertwined relationships. 

• Upvote 8

Just now, fundiefan said:

Is he a brother of the other Frazer/Staddon match up? Gotta' hand to fundies if he is - they sure like their intertwined relationships. 

Yes! Elizabeth Frazer is married to Michael Staddon. They seem quite happy together. They both married in their 30s and still haven’t announced a little blessing. 

• Upvote 7

14 minutes ago, raayx01 said:

Maggie Burnett is engaged to David Andres Becerra Nino (From Columbia)

it’s Colombia, not Columbia 

Sincerely, a Colombian :)

• Upvote 17
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

OMG, I thought you were joking (had to check momentarily it isn't 1 April) but sure enough, it's on her FB!!! Blimey! 

Anyone know how old Jonathan is?

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

OMG!!!   If Esther can find a husband, who knows who'll be next? Maybe there's still hope for the Maxwell daughters. 

Edited by petrushka
  • Upvote 6

10 minutes ago, petrushka said:

Maybe there's still hope for the Maxwell daughters.

Don't forget the Botkinettes!

• Upvote 5

21 minutes ago, Triplet3 said:

OMG, I thought you were joking (had to check momentarily it isn't 1 April) but sure enough, it's on her FB!!! Blimey! 

Anyone know how old Jonathan is?

They never seem to say ages on the Frazer blog. However I do think their pictures are listed in oldest to youngest which would make Jonathan third oldest. I would say he’s probably early to mid 30s. Esther is 34 and I wouldn’t be surprised if they were very similar in age. I believe Michael and Elizabeth are similar in age too (late 30s).

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

I don't really follow the Staddons.  What is it about Esther that makes this big news?  And what's wrong with her voice?

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, JMO said:

I don't really follow the Staddons.  What is it about Esther that makes this big news?  And what's wrong with her voice?

She’s the only Staddon daughter and she’s 34. So she is in fundie old maid territory. She’s much better looking than some of her brothers. I’m sure she could attract godly young men with her looks. It’s her voice that’s the problem. It’s the most nasal voice I’ve ever heard in real life. It’s grating. I am a person who has to talk to my partner a lot. I can only be with someone whose voice doesn’t bother me. I dated lots of less than attractive men in my life but they all had pretty nice voices. But hey, maybe he likes her nasal voice. Who knows. Everybody’s different ??‍♀️

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

10 hours ago, JMO said:

@JermajestyDuggar's description is on the kind side. Esther's voice issues are a combination of factors beyond her control (she just naturally has a VERY high pitched voice, on top of the nasal aspect previously mentioned), vocal features borrowed from her family (the Staddons all speak in odd bursts with breathy pauses, and some of them annunciate parts of words that aren't traditionally emphasized), and lastly, a truly unfortunate mimic of the fundy-approved "girl voice". She literally squeaks when she hits full volume, and her vocal fry is so high-pitched, it sounds like a shrill drone. This (coupled with the entire Staddon clan's innate awkwardness) works to Esther's disadvantage. 

Esther's screen time on the family videos is somewhat limited, and she is usually edited down to just a few words at a time. However, there are longer clips where you can get the full effect. She's quite a pretty woman, and she seems to be very intelligent and involved in her family's various businesses. The voice is a possible explanation for how long she's been "on the shelf", though again, the Staddon siblings are very out of step with the types of personalities you see in the world of fundydom these days. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

• samurai_sarah locked this topic
  • Bethella unpinned this topic