IGNORED

Waiting for Prince/Princess Charming: Unmarried Fundies 8

Bethella

15 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Omg omg Esther Staddon and Jonathan Frazer are engaged!!! I can’t believe there’s a man in this world that will live the rest of his life listening to her voice! 

Wow! 2020 is just full of surprises.

15 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Jean Marie Fambrough is on the singles list but according to Emily Case Brower, she just got married and her three little girls were flower girls. Jean Marie married a man named Adam Dworak.

I have to admit I'm quite happy for her. We are the same age so I always felt for her in some ways. In recent years she also seemed to be less and less fundie. IIRC she even used dating apps. Don't know how she met her husband who seems to be from another state, but I wish her all the best.

Emily Case Brower appears to be still single. She had a relationship in the past, but it seems like that didn't work out.

• Upvote 5

Ok, now I need to hear her voice.  I tried looking on their website.  Anyone have an idea where I can hear this "unique" voice? 

NVM, I found the Staddon thread. WOW.  That reminds me of the voice that Kristin Wiig does for her singing sister character with the baby hand.  She needs some serious speech lessons to get her to take a deep breath, lower her register, stop the fundie speak and lose the nasality. 

Edited by JMO
  • Upvote 1

I don't know if anyone is still following the Pennington family, but Jacob (oldest son) got engaged to a Brittany Schlichter last month.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

On 11/6/2020 at 10:44 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Omg omg Esther Staddon and Jonathan Frazer are engaged!!! I can’t believe there’s a man in this world that will live the rest of his life listening to her voice! 

Wow the 2020 plot twists keep on coming. Where is this info public? I can't recall what Jonathan Frazer looks like. 

• Upvote 2

• samurai_sarah locked this topic
  • Bethella unpinned this topic