IGNORED

Waiting for Prince/Princess Charming: Unmarried Fundies 8

Bethella

His name is Titus Hall. His family is fundie and into adopting children from overseas. They likely have a white savior complex like so many fundies. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 8

54 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I just realized why he looks so familiar! He looks just like her dad! And she looks just like her mom. This is a little weird, lol.

I can not unsee it now 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Yeah Duggar Data speculated it was Titus Hall from Pennsylvania and searching for him on Facebook it appears to be the same guy. Went to Lehigh Valley Bible Institute and has preached, seems to have one biological brother and two adopted sisters. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 6

21 minutes ago, neurogirl said:

Yeah Duggar Data speculated it was Titus Hall from Pennsylvania and searching for him on Facebook it appears to be the same guy. Went to Lehigh Valley Bible Institute and has preached, seems to have one biological brother and two adopted sisters. 

Yes it’s him, the Caldwells tagged him on a fb post.  

• Upvote 3

Titus has 4 sisters (2 adopted and 2 bio) and their names all rhyme! Nina, Selena, Akina, Britina. I hate rhyming sibling names. Plus mom is Gina ?

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 8
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, hasunah said:

Nina and Selena I get but what kind of names are Akina and Britina ?

Akina is a feminine Japanese name with various meanings (depending on which kanji are used to spell it).

But Britina? I am as lost and confused on that one as you are. Maybe it’s a butcherization of Britannia?

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

I believe Akina and Britina are adopted from China so those are likely not their original names. I hate renaming kids in the first place. But the rhyming makes it even worse.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

15 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

His name is Titus Hall. His family is fundie and into adopting children from overseas. They likely have a white savior complex like so many fundies. 

Yep, he's straight up fundie. Right down to the wearing an under shirt at the beach. Another young preacher...with nothing to do but marry a 19 year old. Wait, is she even 19 yet??

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

Yep, he's straight up fundie. Right down to the wearing an under shirt at the beach. Another young preacher...with nothing to do but marry a 19 year old. Wait, is she even 19 yet??

20 and a half

• Thank You 5

5 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

I think she’s 20 and he’s 27. It’s nothing illegal but if they weren’t fundie, they likely would be in very different points in their lives. She would be in college and he would be long out of college and working a steady job. But since they are fundie, it works out just fine. Because she's done being “educated” at 18 and just waiting around for some guy to notice her.

• Upvote 11

Looks like Lauren will be living up north soon. Titus went to a private Christian school so it will be interesting if they decide to send their future children there.

• Upvote 8

5 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

Looks like Lauren will be living up north soon. Titus went to a private Christian school so it will be interesting if they decide to send their future children there.

It looks like a very small private fundie Christian school. It’s almost like a co-op in my opinion. Too bad. A more mainstream Christian school would be better. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

16 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Titus has 4 sisters (2 adopted and 2 bio) and their names all rhyme! Nina, Selena, Akina, Britina. I hate rhyming sibling names. Plus mom is Gina ?

Nina, Selena, Akina, Britina annnnnnnd Titus. 

did someone not get the naming memo? 

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Meggo said:

Nina, Selena, Akina, Britina annnnnnnd Titus. 

did someone not get the naming memo? 

None of the boys have matching names. Just the girls in the family. His brothers are Benjamin and Hudson. Not even close to rhyming or matching. I think Benjamin is oldest so they should have gone with Benjamin, Kenneth, and Dennis. So they could have Benny, Kenny, and Denny. ;)

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 16

Evan Stewart’s brother Ethan and his girlfriend Grace Hadden are engaged. Based on ig posts, he’s 21 and she’s 18 (will be 19 in December), so yay for yet another teenager getting engaged. 

• Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 9
  • Thank You 5

1 hour ago, ophelia said:

That is a longer engagement than I expected. But maybe they are just trolling us and put up a false date.

Between the babies of the mother of the bride and the sister of the bride, the pandemic and the happy couple living in different states that could well be the date. Also maybe they're hoping TLC will be willing to film by then. 

I wouldn't be surprised if they moved it up to March or April. 

• Upvote 6

Slightly off topic, just because someone lives in the real world and is not a fundie doesn't mean that they should/would be in college. College is not for everyone and is not the default. 2/3 of Americans have some college, about half an associates or bachelors degree, and a bit more than 1/3 a four year bachelor degree. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

On 10/23/2020 at 6:40 AM, IsmeWeatherwax said:

But June 18th is my birthday! I don't want to share it!

That’s my grandmother’s birthday, too.  She turned 100 this past June.  

• Upvote 5
  • Love 9

On 10/23/2020 at 2:00 AM, ophelia said:

That is a longer engagement than I expected. But maybe they are just trolling us and put up a false date.

His siblings all had "normal" length engagements, that date would follow his family's pattern pretty closely.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

• samurai_sarah locked this topic
  • Bethella unpinned this topic