image.png.9ed1198086cf1270669b3c2264b82a21.png

Recently Married

image.png.f7420a5a2639725fdf153bb244a0e5ac.png

Edited by Bethella
updating list
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 6

• Bethella pinned this topic

Wait... huh.... whut... Natty Darnell is engaged??!!??

Since when?  Deets please.

• Upvote 1

Jesse Maxwell is getting married!! His fiancee is called Anna Craig. According to the registry the wedding is due to take place on 23 May, though I expect it may get postponed owing to the pandemic. It hasn't been announced on the Maxwell blog, though the eagle-eyed FJer who spotted it (I've forgotten the username, sorry!) there's a hint on the website's events tab.

Edited by Triplet3
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 20

24 minutes ago, Triplet3 said:

His fiancee is called Anna Craig. According to the registry the wedding is due to take place on 23 May, though I expect it may get postponed owing to the pandemic.

Of the singing Fundie family with connections to the Bontragers. https://www.heritagehillmusic.com/

IIRC some people speculated about the possibility of a Maxwell-Craig match a few months ago.   

• Upvote 9

4 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

Of the singing Fundie family with connections to the Bontragers. https://www.heritagehillmusic.com/

IIRC some people speculated about the possibility of a Maxwell-Craig match a few months ago.   

Thanks for the link - I knew the family/surname rang a bell but I couldn't quite remember which corner of fundiedom I'd come across them before.

• Upvote 2

When Jessie flees Maxhell  moves across the street, only the Maxwell girls will be left at home.

I have a feeling that unmarried Maxwell daughters have been Stevehovah's plan all along -- daughters to take care of him and Teri-fied in their old age.

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 5
  • I Agree 6

Her middle name is Patrice. So, here are some options for your home drinking game/Maxwell name gambling pleasure:

* Patrice (they'll insist she wants to be called this and only this, despite going by "Anna" on the family blog for years.)

* Anna-Patrice (classic Maxwell choice; marries the actual name with a clumsy hyphenated retainer name. Bonus points for matching the sound and cadence of "Anna-Marie")

* Patty. Or maybe Annie. (they'll claim that this is Jessie's nickname for her. It's not. Probably.)

* Anna-Patrice-Marie (Bold choice; unique, aggressively bulky, takes up a lot of room, personal fave.)

Edited by SolomonFundy
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 19
  • Love 1

Prediction: most of the weddings coming up this spring/summer will go on. The sensible ones will keep them simple <10 person affairs complete with distance, while the others will have them as planned. Most of these Godly Young Men/Maidens will still be desperate for their only opportunity for physical contact, so they won't want to put off their weddings.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5

I wouldn’t be surprised if some of them live streamed the wedding to guests and then just had a large reception planned for sometime in the future. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

12 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Wait... huh.... whut... Natty Darnell is engaged??!!??

Since when?  Deets please.

Discussion starts on page 19 of the last thread. https://www.freejinger.org/topic/32605-the-unsullied-unmarried-fundies-7/page/19/#comments

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

39 minutes ago, elisa said:

Mariah Campana is not included in ''recently married list''.international man of mystery nerd GIF

Yes she is, third from the bottom, Josiah is first, she’s listed second.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

Those Natty engagement pictures from the previous thread (sigh, SMH)

If it were any young age-appropriate man in the photos, fundie or not, I'd think they were sweet, cute, a little corny and cheesy, but acceptable photos of the happy couple's engagement.

But with Nearly 40 Natty (shudder) -- they are strange, creepy, somehow inappropriate, verging on child predator, all around unacceptable.

Those sideburns repulse me. His unblinking stare, the smile with only the lower half of his face,  the possessive stance and hand grip -- together it all suggests that this is a huge mistake for everyone involved.

Of course Natty has reached the age where he needs to marry to quiet any rumors of his sexuality, His intended, although she looks 15, is 25 thus an old maid in fundieland,

I do wonder where they will live since Natty is still "safe at home" (stealing a phrase from the Ardnts). Fundie men are supposed to provide, and fundie girls wants their own home in order to (finally!!) have a teeny tiny bit of autonomy.

We shall see if this engagement actually leads to a wedding.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

The Hale wedding (with the masks) that was mentioned in the last thread: Photographer was Christopher Maxwell. I don't;t know why the Maxwells bother to put up a big post about social distancing and how they don't even get together with the extended family, yet here goes their son and shoots a wedding?????

https://christophermaxwell.com/photos/job-and-bethany-florida/

• Upvote 8

14 minutes ago, hollyandivy said:

The Hale wedding (with the masks) that was mentioned in the last thread: Photographer was Christopher Maxwell. I don't;t know why the Maxwells bother to put up a big post about social distancing and how they don't even get together with the extended family, yet here goes their son and shoots a wedding?????

Pandemic aside, that is the saddest donut tower I have ever seen

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

16 minutes ago, hollyandivy said:

When I see Christopher’s photography, I think to myself, “it’s like he learned how to take pictures a decade ago and never sharpened his skills since then.” His pictures are so dated! I would swear they were from 2008 if I didn’t know when they were taken. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

Yes, that donut tower is SAD.

I hope Christopher isolated himself upon returning. On March 20, Florida was well on its way to becoming a major cluster of the pandemic. Currently, Okaloosa County, where the church is located, has 83 cases confirmed in individuals from 3 to 96 years.

Okaloosa County, FL.png

9 Apr_FL cases.png

Edited by hoipolloi
  • Upvote 1

For those who expressed interest in the Goodwins: Hew made it home on Tuesday, and has been doing really well. He and Charlotte appear to be the same size. Hopefully, there are no further trips needed to the hospital.

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, hollyandivy said:

I honestly love her veil.  Those shoes, though?  Hard pass.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

33 minutes ago, hollyfeller said:

I honestly love her veil.  Those shoes, though?  Hard pass.

Yeah... I was wondering what was up with the green shoes. Like, is there a story behind them?

Also not impressed with Christopher Maxwell’s photography. Not impressed at all. 

• Upvote 6

11 hours ago, Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing said:

Also not impressed with Christopher Maxwell’s photography. Not impressed at all. 

Why is the lighting so harsh? Why a backlight that emphasizes everyone's flyaway hairs? Why is every other photo sepia? Why did he pose the couple in front of a CVS??? 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 7

Looks like Anna Richardson got married today, according to her mother’s FB. The wedding was due to be on 2 May so they must have brought it forward. The post implies that it wasn’t the wedding day the couple had planned for, so they probably just had a small ceremony and will have a bigger reception at a later date when the pandemic is over.

• Thank You 7

Anna had a drive in wedding and everyone honked their horns and cheered when they kissed. Which is actually pretty cute. 

• Upvote 12

• samurai_sarah locked this topic
  • Bethella unpinned this topic