IGNORED

Mills Family 6: Livestreaming Dinner Because That Is Totally Normal

nelliebelle1197

I seem to have no idea about how to make certain I’m replying to a specific remark, but in this case it’s to the noted disparity regarding mailed gifts.
Whether or not the older sons say a word, it’s obvious that someone Justus’s age probably does feel left out.  For him it’s more about the recognition and kindness than anything since he is a good money manager and generous to a fault.  Of all the kids, Justus has the kindest heart and seems most mature for his age.  He is not a whiner.

For Claudia at her age, it does probably seem like more of the same, rejection and reprimand.  Yes there are lessons in life, but they each have had their share of those in the past eight months.  If nothing else, Tom should be taking one child at a time out for an ice cream, a walk, whatever.  Those who do not play computer games with him need that.  He tunes right into Hannah and Sophia, but be dammed to the others.  
And yes, if he has endless hours for YouTube parking lot car chats he has minutes for each child.

Anyway, back to gifts.  If you must at all, send money gift cards to be shared between the kids.  Dad could take them one or two at a time and let them choose a summer outfit, shoes, etc.  

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

So, going on 9 months since his wife died and from the outset he was on the lookout for a new mate which “Andrea predicted”.  That’s ok then!  He can’t afford to be too picky as the lucky woman will be chief cook and bottle washer and sex goddess on the purple mattress.  
His arrogance has become more noticeable as time as gone on. His groupies jump on anyone who they think is remotely critical or who disagrees with their guru.  Someone mentioned that he’s very attentive to certain females in the chat and I agree.  He is always at his liveliest and most talkative when attempting to impress someone.  I doubt it’s Rachel Day although she would clearly like it to be. 

Fraud!  The wording on that GoFundMe is clearly incorrect. He started that account to help meet medical costs but they were paid in full by Scamaritan.  It stands at around 74k now.  In addition the gifts, gift cards, thousands in store accounts, money from super chat (that 500$ was sickening), and Adsense. On top of all that Andrea had Life Insurance!  

He clearly stated that he has not used any of the GFM money and It’s clear why.  He is riding high right now and hasn’t a care in the world, except for finding a new bedmate and adding further to the population.

It would be his second marriage as Mileena, his eldest daughter, stated in one of her videos that she was “born out of wedlock”.  Bet he wasn’t too happy that she let that slip!!

• Upvote 8
  • Love 2

Tom goes on a very heated tirade for a very large part of the latest live over nutrition. Arrogant and commanding as always. Talking about the 'tyranny of experts'. His minions are literally begging him in the chat to calm down and change subjects - that's when you know it's bad. Funny how he says no one should follow 'experts', but basically considers Andrea an expert on nutrition after reading dozens of books by, guess what, other experts (and probably some randos too!). He should practice what he preaches and feed his kids an inclusive diet like he swears by.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

19 minutes ago, can'tstopwatching said:

Tom goes on a very heated tirade for a very large part of the latest live over nutrition. Arrogant and commanding as always. Talking about the 'tyranny of experts'. His minions are literally begging him in the chat to calm down and change subjects - that's when you know it's bad. Funny how he says no one should follow 'experts', but basically considers Andrea an expert on nutrition after reading dozens of books by, guess what, other experts (and probably some randos too!). He should practice what he preaches and feed his kids an inclusive diet like he swears by.

I know. I was just watching  that and had to turn it off. He is so arrogant. his lack of knowledge on nutrition  is scary for his kids. And why does he do some lives from his bedroom sitting on his bed, his leg up, arm wrapped around posing! Like an animal in heat! He reads the comments complimenting him out loud. You have a nice smile. Your such a good dad. He is so ignorant it is astounding. He is beating Jill Rod for snark right now for me and that's a pretty high bar. No progress  on the bathroom the kids need but he played magic and took a five mile bike ride and did over an hour live. He is so busy! 

• Upvote 10
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 1

I think Toms friends are the you tube people. I don't think he really has any friends, he knows people through business and living in a small town. He chats with his minions like they are sitting in his living room hanging out. They all fawn over him and tell him how great he is and that is exactly what a narcissist needs!  I really feel for the kids but most especially Eden on down. They are so needy for love, affection and activities. They stay home all day everyday fending for themselves. Very sad. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, can'tstopwatching said:

Note how he engaged with HOLLY Dolly who subsequently commented that she is vegan.  No romance there as Tommy the man-child needs the protein he says only comes from eating meat - aka being a glutton for junk food. The weight has crept back on to his gut! 

I'm positive he thought that a marriage would by now have occurred or at least his bride identified.  He is such a catch. 

Every penny from adsense and gofundme continues to be saved.  While Tommy lives off of the fools who continue to top up his grocery store accounts, send cash, gift cards, clothes and edibles by post. 

He will also have money from Andrea's life insurance put aside and would it be too much to ask that it be kept for the children at some later date.

Is the bike a new purchase or did he and Andrea go on cycle rides together at any time? 

Reporting him to Gofundme for fraud and pointing out exactly why might prevent kind meaning souls being cheated out of money they should be keeping for their own needs. 

At every opportunity that POS uploads a video in order to gain monetarily. His content is without credibility or interest and many only watch to see the kids.  He is a dullard who normal people would shy away from.  Not the groupies though, they want to save him. To say nothing of cashing in on YT adulation and the coin it brings in. 

Mills is not a MAN in any real sense. Just a sperm donor who expects others to pay for his unprotected romps in the bedroom! 

• Upvote 11
  • Thank You 1

33 minutes ago, SIngingforsupper said:

I think Toms friends are the you tube people. I don't think he really has any friends, he knows people through business and living in a small town. He chats with his minions like they are sitting in his living room hanging out. They all fawn over him and tell him how great he is and that is exactly what a narcissist needs!  I really feel for the kids but most especially Eden on down. They are so needy for love, affection and activities. They stay home all day everyday fending for themselves. Very sad. 

I agree. He has some church friends but I think they were more friends of Andrea and now are there for the kids. Nobody wants to hang out with a narcissist because they are emotional vampires. Only THEIR needs are important, only THEIR ideas and beliefs count, only THEY try their hardest but sometimes fail ( was boo hoo feel sorry for me) so who would want to be around them unless they have to? 
Look how he dismisses the needs of his kids. How he ignores them whenever they talk to him, he never tunes into them. 
Justus seems so lonely. Eden seems used to being ignored, there is almost no spark in her. Poor Solly is also yearning for affection and to be heard. And Claudia. 
My heart breaks for them. They could only dream of a bike ride. They are always stuck in that shitty house day in and day out no change in scenery. 
Ugh. Rant over. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 3

Three months ago I reported that slimy bastard.  Obviously to no avail, yet.    The more people who will report him, the better.   Numbers matter.   GFM will take notice.   

That slimy POS even has a link to his YT channel on GFM.    I had such high hopes that his channel would crash and burn with the new regs in January.  My dreams were crushed.

I’m assuming that creeper still has Andrea’s horses tail pinned on the wall in his cozy love nest, next to his Purple playground.     All perched and poised with his come hither look,  like the Hugh Hefner he thinks he is.   One of his dolts needs to send him the Signature black/red velvet smoking jacket.  

That disgusting hair hanging on the wall looks like a Pin The Tail On The Donkey game.  Who does that!?!?    In several of his videos, months ago, he said he thought of exhuming her to get more hair.   Just STHU!!     I would love to slap him into the next century.   

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 4
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

39 minutes ago, Olivia Marie said:

Three months ago I reported that slimy bastard.  Obviously to no avail, yet.    The more people who will report him, the better.   Numbers matter.   GFM will take notice.   

That slimy POS even has a link to his YT channel on GFM.    I had such high hopes that his channel would crash and burn with the new regs in January.  My dreams were crushed.

I’m assuming that creeper still has Andrea’s horses tail pinned on the wall in his cozy love nest, next to his Purple playground.     All perched and poised with his come hither look,  like the Hugh Hefner he thinks he is.   One of his dolts needs to send him the Signature black/red velvet smoking jacket.  

That disgusting hair hanging on the wall looks like a Pin The Tail On The Donkey game.  Who does that!?!?    In several of his videos, months ago, he said he thought of exhuming her to get more hair.   Just STHU!!     I would love to slap him into the next century.   

YES!  To everything you've said, including his belief that he is a prime catch.  The 'Hugh Heffner Syndrome'. 

What would his new love think of having that lank string of grey hair nailed over the bed? At least he dumped the bloody, filthy mattress but that was as much for his own comfort as for luring a new lady love!  

He mentioned that he bought eleven burial plots in toral, so everyone in that family would be buried next to Andrea. 

How about these kids having a spouse and family of their own who they want to be buried with, has the arrogant b$$tard even considered that?  It seems that the life of each kid is mapped out by him.  And so is each death!  

What would have been the cost of all those burial plots?  That's if we believe him of course.

• Upvote 6

20 hours ago, Ekaterina said:

It would be his second marriage as Mileena, his eldest daughter, stated in one of her videos that she was “born out of wedlock”.  Bet he wasn’t too happy that she let that slip!!

Wow, I did not know that. He always said he was married. Makes more sense though becasue i'm sure Andrea would not have married a divorced man.  I think he mentioned about their beliefs would not allow marriage of a divorced person, but not totally sure. 

Hannah's birthday was cute but she seemed very fussy, probably tired with no nap or sugar high. Rachel Day sent her a super cute dress and some books but still odd to do so.  Tom bought her a water table which she did not seem interested in at all. Asher kept trying to show her the things she could do but she just backed away from it. Claudia and Sophia seemed to like it and were playing with it.  I think she was just a tad too young yet to appreciate it. Maybe in another year.  She seemed to really like the colorful rings and blocks someone gave her.

At 22:00 on the video he lights her birthday cupcake and she seemed kind of afraid of it as Tom kept shoving it in her face and telling her to blow it out.  He turned her head with his hand and he was getting so close to her face with it I was getting nervous. But that's Tom, making sure everyone does what he wants. 

• Upvote 8

8 minutes ago, Ekaterina said:

How about these kids having a spouse and family of their own who they want to be buried with, has the arrogant b$$tard even considered that?  It seems that the life of each kid is mapped out by him.  And so is each death!

Urgh that sounds so morbid. My grandparents bought a couple of plots but 11?? What if the kids don’t want that? And there are so many other fires burning in his life. Why not invest in better school curriculum or a real tutor (because he insists on homeschooling) or dental care or ANYTHING else?

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

I have been reading here since shortly after Andrea's death, but never planned on signing up and never dreamed of commenting.  However,  I have been watching the slideshow and it put me over the edge. I have always found Tom very off-putting but just ignored him because it was HER channel and he was only on it minimally. I disagreed with many of his actions after her death, but chose not to criticize him because of the difficulty of the situation.  But he absolutely disgusts me at this point and I can't hold my tongue any more.  It was so disturbing how he regretted that he hadn't kept all of her hair after she died, and I feel sick every time I see her hair tacked up by his bed. Every time he commented about how "hot" or "sexy" she was in a photo it absolutely made my skin crawl. And it saddened me that he struggled to identify his own children in pictures . I could even figure out who was who,  and I only watch the channel casually! It's clear that back in the beginning Andrea was trolling for a husband and Tom just fell into her lap. She mentioned in an old video that she has always wanted to be a mother,  and was basically waiting around to find a husband so she could get started. He never even wanted a lot of children, but he gave in to her because he apparently couldn't show restraint around her extreme sexiness. They made terrible choices together.  I feel so bad for the children. 

• Upvote 18

So I was reading the comments on the latest live. It’s amazing how ignorant Tom is. I just can’t even believe how stupid his response to this person is. What a major moron!!! Does he not realize how stupid he is? OMGoodness!! It would be funny how smart he thinks he is if it wasn’t so sad for those poor kids. SMH.  Just can’t get over his response to this person. I’ve only watched part of the live so far and not sure I can get through it all if he comes across as this ignorant throughout the whole thing. (I can’t remember how to add screenshots but if I can figure it out I will add it) 

Edited to add: I can’t remember how to add screenshots. The comment with his response is in the comments section if anyone would like to add it. I’ve only ever added one or two screenshots before. 

Edited by Mom2Bubby
More info
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

10 minutes ago, Mom2Bubby said:

So I was reading the comments on the latest live. It’s amazing how ignorant Tom is. I just can’t even believe how stupid his response to this person is. What a major moron!!! Does he not realize how stupid he is? OMGoodness!! It would be funny how smart he thinks he is if it wasn’t so sad for those poor kids. SMH.  Just can’t get over his response to this person. I’ve only watched part of the live so far and not sure I can get through it all if he comes across as this ignorant throughout the whole thing. (I can’t remember how to add screenshots but if I can figure it out I will add it) 

Edited to add: I can’t remember how to add screenshots. The comment with his response is in the comments section if anyone would like to add it. I’ve only ever added one or two screenshots before. 

I can barely tolerate listening to him at this point. I watch to see the children but his pity party, hints for donations and thumbs up and arrogant preaching makes me want to puke! 

His eldest daughter Mileena was finding an outlet and new friends on her YT channel. I'm convinced that Tommy insisted she stop as certain information, such as his fathering a child out of wedlock with a girl who had drug and other issues, did not sit well with the image he fosters as patriarch of the ol' Mills Homestead.  I feel sad for her but at least her adoptive parents offered stability and love. 

Is Mills a Freemason?  I was browsing some time ago and came across a channel heavily criticising him and calling him a "strawman" as in fake (which we know).  The channel is run by Jason de Costa (?spelling).  JDC refutes 40 points Tommy made in one of his preachy religious videos.  Point by Point.  I haven't watched it all as its 3hrs long but will rewatch.  

The comments are great.  Not everyone lives Tommy or are impressed by him.  ?  Remarks are made about his marriage to Andrea and it's claimed that he is a Freemason. ?

I watched some of a live recently where groupies were upset at a video criticising their icon. Chad and Mamfan had watched it and Mamfan had inboxed the link to Tom Tit.  They didn't give the channel name, just said it was a British woman AWP.  It's a woman, Anne Winifred Parkes being critical of people so arrogant as to not abide by distancing or isolation advice. Money raked in by Tommy was also mentioned. 

Rachel Day now mimics Tommy's habit of screening comments.  Any comment asking about her own husband, asking how she can afford to annually send 20 gifts (birthdays and christmas) to a family she's never met, do not make her comment section, unsurprisingly!   Like others here I believe that she also sends gift cards and items to Tommy and has no doubt contributed to the cash on account he has at Diehls and that other store (? Name). Her poor husband grafts to provide for her and their three kids. I doubt he knows where much of his hard earned money is going. 

When Tommy meets Sally, or whatever her name may be, Rachel is going to have a major meltdown and there will be fall out, of that I'm sure! 

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Ekaterina said:

He mentioned that he bought eleven burial plots in toral, so everyone in that family would be buried next to Andrea. 

I know that everything  about these people are weird, but this is just weird weird. It also has to have cost a fortune! Unless burial plots are super cheap there. Go spend the money filling cavities in your children's mouths Tom, not planning for their deaths. 

• Upvote 8

52 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

I know that everything  about these people are weird, but this is just weird weird. It also has to have cost a fortune! Unless burial plots are super cheap there. Go spend the money filling cavities in your children's mouths Tom, not planning for their deaths. 

It's incredibly weird!  To say nothing of the fact that Tommy and Andrea were looking to have a house full of grandkids eventually. 

Imagine if each spouse's parents had also bought a plot for their offspring!  It just doesn't make sense. 

The first loyalty of anyone is to their chosen (by them) life partner.  Dictating where each of his kids will be buried indicates that they are mere pawns in the game of happy families and that Tom and Andrea have "ownership" of them.

I wonder how much say he will expect to have in the choosing of wives and husbands for his kids.  I can't help but also wonder how the kids are ever going to meet someone? 

They don't seem to have friends and only mix with relatives.  Maybe they will each marry a cousin.  Are there enough cousins to go round? 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ekaterina said:

It's a woman, Anne Winifred Parkes being critical of people so arrogant as to not abide by distancing or isolation advice. Money raked in by Tommy was also mentioned. 

Thanks for bringing up this point, when I spoke of Hannah's birthday I meant to mention how he had the party indoors and since his 9 children and himself make ten, then the limit of not having over ten people at a gathering was definitely not observed. Unless Wyoming has different rules, I'm not sure. Some of the people there were wearing masks, and i don't blame them. They were outdoors for some time so I don't know why he couldn't have had it outside, some people weren't wearing coats so it must have been a mild day. Probably would not have mattered because no one was keeping 6 feet apart anyway. He still believes everyone is just getting nervous and over reacting over nothing.

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, Ekaterina said:

I can't help but also wonder how the kids are ever going to meet someone? 

They don't seem to have friends and only mix with relatives

I was wondering about that too!!  How in the world do they expect them to meet people?

They kept mentioning that“ Thomas would love to meet a lady” but how? In the grocery store?? i guess online...

It’s even worse for Asher who is burdened with all of the house responsibilities 

Judah is so talented and has so much personality, he would be so popular if he were able to go to high school. 

They are missing out on life and experiences. They will be very bitter about it one day I think. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

29 minutes ago, Ekaterina said:

I wonder how much say he will expect to have in the choosing of wives and husbands for his kids.  I can't help but also wonder how the kids are ever going to meet someone? 

I don't see them as being big catches in the fundie world. They are very poorly educated, they have terrible hygiene, they have no social skills, and Tom would be the one who would have to network for a fundie spouse, which we all know won't happen. His beliefs are so far out there, even for fundies, that just that alone would be a turn off for many a fundie father wanting to marry off his daughter. 

I hope they all bolt and find their own lives, but it is going to be so hard for them. It can be done, but it is going to be an uphill battle every single step of the way for these kids. 

35 minutes ago, Ekaterina said:

Dictating where each of his kids will be buried indicates that they are mere pawns in the game of happy families and that Tom and Andrea have "ownership" of them.

You are right, that is probably how they view their kids. He seems to think they are burdens he uses to get money and attention, and Andrea seems to have viewed them as props in her elaborate fantasies. 

1 minute ago, WhatAlife said:

They will be very bitter about it one day I think. 

Yep. Either they will go deep into denial like Tim Rodrigues seems to have done or will have a lot of resentment towards their parents. They are going to need years of therapy to deal with their childhoods. 

• Upvote 7

Tommy is on his bike!  Live-streaming right now and collecting snap chat money.  Someone just gave 50$.   Why on earth are these people throwing money at him and how can a ‘man’ professing to live a modest, christian life, continue to accept money and gifts which he clearly does not need?

So many people are needing to tighten their belts, businesses are closing down AND in fact, there are others who must find the money to bury loved ones who have died from Covid 19.  They are not pleading or begging but attempting to pick up the pieces independently.  

Whilst that POS sallies forth with his begging bowl.  Can’t stomach him! 

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 2

I just saw the last bit of it - You should have seen all his fans cheering him on and worrying about him not wearing a helmet and getting back after dark.......?Then he says that hes tired and doesn't want to do game night......Took him 83 minutes to do 10 miles - and he was on a highway with no helmet.  How smart is that?  I'm sure he has some STUPID thoughts about bike safety.  How about go for a bike ride with some of your children that are stuck in that godforsaken house 24/7??????????

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 4

8 minutes ago, justlooking said:

I just saw the last bit of it - You should have seen all his fans cheering him on and worrying about him not wearing a helmet and getting back after dark.......?Then he says that hes tired and doesn't want to do game night......Took him 83 minutes to do 10 miles - and he was on a highway with no helmet.  How smart is that?  I'm sure he has some STUPID thoughts about bike safety.  How about go for a bike ride with some of your children that are stuck in that godforsaken house 24/7??????????

He is the most bizarre shithead I’ve ever heard of....his horny groupies as well.  

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Olivia Marie said:

He is the most bizarre shithead I’ve ever heard of....his horny groupies as well.  

That's for damn sure........I was shocked at all the comments - I don't usually sit around and read them but my GOD - Someone said something about going home to be with your kids and you should have SEEN the backlash!  LOL!  Rachael Day was front and center as usual answering every and all questions.......Whole thing is just so weird....and horribly sad.  

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

33 minutes ago, justlooking said:

Took him 83 minutes to do 10 miles - and he was on a highway with no helmet.  How smart is that?  I'm sure he has some STUPID thoughts about bike safety. 

Holy Canoli! Middle aged man, who is mostly sedentary, and has a horrible diet goes out for a ten mile bike ride? Nothing like easing into physical activity.  No helmet doesn't doesn't surprise me at all either. Everything he does is without thought to consequences. I thought he had a sore back too and that was why he got the purple2 mattress? 

• Upvote 7

35 minutes ago, Itsjustme said:

Holy Canoli! Middle aged man, who is mostly sedentary, and has a horrible diet goes out for a ten mile bike ride? Nothing like easing into physical activity.  No helmet doesn't doesn't surprise me at all either. Everything he does is without thought to consequences. I thought he had a sore back too and that was why he got the purple2 mattress? 

10 miles isn't a lot, really. Slow bikers will still go faster than the average walk speed - 3 miles an hour - so ten miles is a little over an hour for a slow to average bike, depending on how much elevation gain there is.  

He still should have brought his kids on his bike adventure. 

Edit; and wore a helmet, and not biked on a freeway. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic