IGNORED

Mills Family 6: Livestreaming Dinner Because That Is Totally Normal

nelliebelle1197

I watched some of the slideshow and saw that when there were just 4-5 kids things looked like fun. Scouting, field trips and going to the lake. The more kids the less opportunities. Now they get nothing unless a relative makes it happen.

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 7
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, SIngingforsupper said:

I watched some of the slideshow and saw that when there were just 4-5 kids things looked like fun. Scouting, field trips and going to the lake. The more kids the less opportunities. Now they get nothing unless a relative makes it happen.

Oh gosh, you are right! Those poor kids probably remember a life where their  only outing wasn’t to a small grocery store every week. ?

I didn’t watch the entire slideshow video because... small doses ? but I thought it was interesting that he choked up about the little round table they used to have. Probably because times were better then, fewer kids, it probably felt manageable back then. They led more enriched life, not this monotony they are stuck in. 
I can’t imagine how boring it must be to eat the same food each week. I would dread tacos and pizza every.single.week! ?

• Upvote 7

On 4/28/2020 at 10:00 AM, Mom2Bubby said:

It seems like he/they always buy the same exact things from Walmart every single time.

Tinactin.  I'm as sure as I'll ever be that I don't want to know why.

• Upvote 6

10 hours ago, SIngingforsupper said:

I know I'm kind of extreme about this topic.  I grew up with three siblings and a single mom. We were poor, and my mother worked very hard.  And then we all got jobs at 15 and worked very hard to help her.  We literally never went anywhere, and I was so envious of my friends who would go to amusement parks, family reunions in other states, etc.  The most interesting thing we did was go to a movie once in a while.  We walked everywhere or rode our bikes because my mother didn't have a car and never learned to drive.

When my husband and I talked about getting married and having children I was pretty adamant that I wanted only one child.  And that's what we had.  And she's the best kid even though she's not a kid anymore.  I wanted to give her everything I ever wanted:  travel, piano lessons, sports, a stable home, a yard to play in in a safe neighborhood, her own bedroom, a pet, books of her own, a good education and many other things.  We don't have extraordinary incomes (I'm a teacher and my husband manages a retail business), but for one child we had enough money to provide these things.   Because we have such vivid memories of our own parents talking about the awful days growing up during the Depression and coming of age in WW2 we knew that we could give her what we wanted without spoiling her.  She has always worked very hard at all the opportunities she was given and is aware and generous with those who don't have has much as she was given.  I'm not saying that everyone should only have one child, but having so many children you can't give them anything is even worse IMO.  

• Upvote 20
  • Love 12

2 hours ago, Caroline said:

I know I'm kind of extreme about this topic.  I grew up with three siblings and a single mom. We were poor, and my mother worked very hard.  And then we all got jobs at 15 and worked very hard to help her.  We literally never went anywhere, and I was so envious of my friends who would go to amusement parks, family reunions in other states, etc.  The most interesting thing we did was go to a movie once in a while.  We walked everywhere or rode our bikes because my mother didn't have a car and never learned to drive.

When my husband and I talked about getting married and having children I was pretty adamant that I wanted only one child.  And that's what we had.  And she's the best kid even though she's not a kid anymore.  I wanted to give her everything I ever wanted:  travel, piano lessons, sports, a stable home, a yard to play in in a safe neighborhood, her own bedroom, a pet, books of her own, a good education and many other things.  We don't have extraordinary incomes (I'm a teacher and my husband manages a retail business), but for one child we had enough money to provide these things.   Because we have such vivid memories of our own parents talking about the awful days growing up during the Depression and coming of age in WW2 we knew that we could give her what we wanted without spoiling her.  She has always worked very hard at all the opportunities she was given and is aware and generous with those who don't have has much as she was given.  I'm not saying that everyone should only have one child, but having so many children you can't give them anything is even worse IMO.  

It is wonderful what you were able to do for your daughter. I hope that you have been able to give yourself some of the joys you missed as a kid.

• Upvote 13

3 hours ago, Caroline said:

I'm not saying that everyone should only have one child, but having so many children you can't give them anything is even worse IMO.

I understand your decision. What bothers me about Tom (and Andrea) is they didn’t want to admit that more children means less resources and more spreading yourself out thin. My mother-in-law, who had 9 in a time and country where birth control wasn’t readily available, was first to admit that it was a lot. Especially after she was widowed young. She once told me that she wouldn’t have had so many if she had had a way to prevent it and known how hard it is to have 9 kids.  I think this is the primary reason why 3 of her kids have had only 1. 

• Upvote 13

I am horrified by the slideshow. Continually calling Andrea his hottie, sexy woman, so sexy when pregnant, all while not knowing a goddamn single one of his children from the other. He kept saying that pictures of babies no older than a year were “2 or 3.”

He said at one point “this must be Solly meeting Sophia after we brought her home.” Sophia was born at home. Unassisted. He caught her with his own bare hands. 

He went on to say that “I can always tell Claudia in pictures, she was unique looking as a baby” and like 5 slides later called her Sophia despite it being 2015 and a newborn in a hospital.

There is “dad brain” and typical losing track of details after baby #1 or #2, but if I can identify who your kids are in a picture and you can’t - even with the date stamp on it and the memory of the moment that YOU LIVED - then you maybe should’ve just stopped reproducing ffs.

He could immediately name the first three no matter the age.

• Upvote 14
  • Sad 6
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Caroline said:

That's so great you got to give her the life you wanted her to have! I'm not sure how I feel on this topic honestly, I think it's okay to have a big family even if that means having a little bit fewer of these experiences, because the happiness that each new person's life brings is probably worth going on a couple less vacations, etc. That being said, there is a point where enough is enough, especially if your family does not have the resources to give any of the kids ANY experiences and you deliberately chose to have each child knowing that. Plus, Tom and Andrea would never admit that their kids go without anything in life because of being in such a large family with so few resources. Not even food, even though the kids don't seem to eat their small portions anyway. I think parents need to make responsible decisions about the size of their family (assuming each pregnancy was planned - I'm not really talking about unplanned here) based on what they can provide their kids so as to not deprive them all of necessities or the chance to participate in a reasonable amount of activities or experiences just because Mom wanted to keep collecting babies.

I hope this makes sense and I'm not offending anyone with anything, I'm sort of thinking 'out loud' here and I'm not totally sure which way I feel about it yet.

• Upvote 19

Ah here we go, someone asked me a while ago where Tom has said he thinks the diagnosis of Andrea's mom's lung cancer was incorrect and it must have been breast cancer like Andrea. He mentions it once again in the Family Screensaver Slideshow part 2, 1:04:30 -- says he's certain. Because of course Tom's baseless inferences are obviously more correct than a doctor's medical diagnosis......

• Upvote 9

How is he so intelligent but he can’t remember which child was born in what year? 

During the second live someone commented that they used to go on many field trips and he agreed that it is something he should be doing, but he is “ so busy”. 
If he really cared about enrichment, he could organize a field trip once a month. It just takes the will to do it. 

• Upvote 16

During the photo slideshow , he hinted  a lot about various things that were old, that it was the same stove in the pictures and that he will probably get a new stove, also said the toaster was the same one too, the car was too, etc ect. Hinting to the people for go fund me money as usual. Someone made a 500 dollar donation. I really would much rather have seen that person donate to a homeless shelter or a veterans' charity, or buy food for a food pantry right now.. Tom is not in dire need.  Does he realize his taking money takes away from others who may need it much more?  It's sickening he plays on peoples emotions. 

I was ok with him getting some money to get on his feet when Andrea first died but now he has become dependent on  it and expects it. I remember him even saying God provided this as a way to help his kids. No, God does not want you to take from others by  manipulation and by putting on a show to make people feel bad for you.  It's dishonest. Greed changes people. He's gotten a taste of having some money and now he's running with it. Great example to his children, especially since Andrea said she wanted them to be self sufficient and not become dependent on anyone. 

Those kids aren't dressed properly, they don't eat properly, because he spends the money on foolish things for the house rather than his kids first!. A 100 dollar air fryer? Was that a necessity? He has no clue how to spend money or to save money and he wants other people to provide. 

Rant done...lol Be kind to yourself and others! Hang in there, every day is a new day to start over.   

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

21 hours ago, All About the Shekels said:

It is wonderful what you were able to do for your daughter. I hope that you have been able to give yourself some of the joys you missed as a kid.

As corny as it sounds, for me giving a child what I wanted and needed (especially two stable parents) has almost completely erased all the negativity of my childhood. I say almost because if I hadn't grown up the way I did I wouldn't be the person I am .  But having a husband who loves me and a child I know I've done my best for has healed me.  I wish everyone in difficult childhood circumstances  could have as much.  And yes, after working hard for a good education and at a job I still love, I would say I've had a lot of joys as an adult.  

• Upvote 6
  • Love 16

At 1:50, there's a picture that he says is Andrea - "looking all hot again." If it is Andrea, it's a pretty stark contrast from that photo, of her in what appears to be a bra and short shorts to the next photo, of Andrea at the Creation Museum. Not just her general appearance, which, whatever, age does things to people. But you'd think people who go to the Creation Museum wouldn't hang on to old immodest photos and display them on their you tube channel.

I feel so bad for these kids. They need to go to school and interact with other kids their own age. They need a real education, with mandated reporters to check in on them. They need to eat decent food and not have their lives broadcast to strangers constantly. They need to be allowed to choose their own clothing FFS. They need to go see real doctors and not just herbalists. They need dental care. They need to be able to try out new things! What if one of these kids wants to play a musical instrument or volleyball or track and field? Tom just wants them to be computer/game nerds and do what he likes. I don't think Andrea even thought of them as potential people with their own interests, they were just "kids" with their matching clothes and their stupid personality tests and their "colors." I know you aren't supposed to speak ill of the dead but she was just as awful as Tom. 

1 hour ago, Itsjustme said:

Those kids aren't dressed properly, they don't eat properly, because he spends the money on foolish things for the house rather than his kids first!. A 100 dollar air fryer? Was that a necessity? He has no clue how to spend money or to save money and he wants other people to provide. 

Well, he has that in common with Andrea then. I can't believe how little they were paying for their mortgage payment - if they had put the scameritan money toward their house, it would be paid off by now. The kids would likely qualify for some sort of subsidized health care - Medicaid or Wyoming's Kid Care CHIP or whatever. I just don't understand their finances. At all. 

She says she's "frugal" but then buys stuff like disposable paper plates, individually wrapped convenience foods, soda, and distilled water.  Frugal people drink water! Not individual bottles of mountain dew. And Tom thought she was the bee's knees when it came to budgeting so I am going to guess that he's trying to do what she did, which was a whole lot of nothing. Frugal people know how to fix stuff, when to spend more on an initial item instead of replacing an item every month.

Spoiler

Here's the updated "budget" from 2017, she finally stopped using a notebook and got an excel spreadsheet. But she still was buying "household expenses" on her credit card and not tracking what she was buying at all. She was still concerned about overdrafting her account because of online orders and returns and her inability to keep track of what she buys. 

And here's another one where she actually shows her budget, which, wow, I wouldn't feel comfortable sharing that on the internet with actual numbers, but then again, I'm not a self-proclaimed 'organizational expert.' She also could have brought more money in with her YouTube channel, which she could have used to pay off the house, or put in her kid's savings accounts, or used on dental care for herself and her children. They could have been buying real food.  She was likely eligible for WIC and didn't use it. 

Spoiler

They both just spend money on what they want and hope it all works out. Which is likely why they were still paying off what sounds like a 30K-40k loan for 20 years. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

During the photo slideshow , he hinted  a lot about various things that were old, that it was the same stove in the pictures and that he will probably get a new stove, also said the toaster was the same one too, the car was too, etc ect. Hinting to the people for go fund me money as usual. Someone made a 500 dollar donation. I really would much rather have seen that person donate to a homeless shelter or a veterans' charity, or buy food for a food pantry right now.. Tom is not in dire need.  Does he realize his taking money takes away from others who may need it much more?  It's sickening he plays on peoples emotions. 

I was ok with him getting some money to get on his feet when Andrea first died but now he has become dependent on  it and expects it. I remember him even saying God provided this as a way to help his kids. No, God does not want you to take from others by  manipulation and by putting on a show to make people feel bad for you.  It's dishonest. Greed changes people. He's gotten a taste of having some money and now he's running with it. Great example to his children, especially since Andrea said she wanted them to be self sufficient and not become dependent on anyone. 

Rant done...lol Be kind to yourself and others! Hang in there, every day is a new day to start over.   

Not to mention his flippin’ PURPLE mattress.   After years of sleeping and playing king of sex on that bloody-bacteria soaked mattress, he’s gearing up for the new Mommie/housekeeper/school teacher/maid/chef/housekeeper.  

I always knew his sheep weren’t rowing with both oars in the water....but $500 after all this time.    I have no words.  

• Upvote 9

2 hours ago, Olivia Marie said:

Not to mention his flippin’ PURPLE mattress.   After years of sleeping and playing king of sex on that bloody-bacteria soaked mattress, he’s gearing up for the new Mommie/housekeeper/school teacher/maid/chef/housekeeper.  

I always knew his sheep weren’t rowing with both oars in the water....but $500 after all this time.    I have no words.  

yep, 500 dollars on the super chat.  Mind boggling isn't it, that at a time like this with so many people in need this person decides a man with $70,000 in go fund me,  ad revenue from you tube, a paid off mortgage, gift cards, store credit, clothing and various other things sent for the kids, new bathroom, and an expensive mattress all paid for by others is the one they want to send 500 dollars to? There are people not working and standing in food lines for two hours but this is the one they decide is needy? 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2

What will Tom reward himself with, withthat $500? 

Will it be an Apple Watch? A new game console?  Bluetooth speaker?? 

I have a sick feeling it will be yet another self-reward ...

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, Olivia Marie said:

Well, you know, there's nothing more awkward than having your dead wife's after birth below you and her hair above you when you're hooking up with your new victim. 

I want to know who the heck is donating $500 dollars on superchat. If it was guaranteed that it would go to improving the kids' lives I would understand, but we all know that isn't the case. 

Maybe it's because I wasn't raised in a religious household and had very strong female role models not only in my life and my parents made sure that I was exposed to strong female role models in books and t.v. shows, but I just don't understand Tom's appeal. That's just it, I guess. I wasn't raised in that way. I'm not saying that religion is inherent to women becoming doormats, but there are certain groups that fall into that category. He was saying in one of his lives how 92% of his viewers are female, which is no surprise. 

I'll be the first to admit that there's nothing wrong with telling your kids that you don't have to go to college to do what you love or pursue other career fields; but with that being said, I would never actively discourage a kid from going to college and neglecting their education to such an extreme degree. 

In the end, Tom won't change. He does what he wants and doesn't care about what other people need/want. This has been made blatantly obvious  not only by his insistence that his kids don't like veggies and the myriad of other things, but by his comments about Andrea and the last dose of pain meds. I am in no way judging the way Tom is grieving, but he knows nothing about sacrificing his own happiness or comfort in exchange for the well-being of others. 

*END RANT*

Edited by MangoTango
  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2

39 minutes ago, Itsjustme said:

yep, 500 dollars on the super chat.  Mind boggling isn't it, that at a time like this with so many people in need this person decides a man with $70,000 in go fund me,  ad revenue from you tube, a paid off mortgage, gift cards, store credit, clothing and various other things sent for the kids, new bathroom, and an expensive mattress all paid for by others is the one they want to send 500 dollars to? There are people not working and standing in food lines for two hours but this is the one they decide is needy? 

When did they pay off their mortgage? They were still paying the bare minimum just a few years ago. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

When did they pay off their mortgage? They were still paying the bare minimum just a few years ago. 

Tom paid it off after Andrea's death.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, sdjp123 said:

Tom paid it off after Andrea's death.

Well, that's something. She should have had that paid off years ago, but she was too busy buying disposable party junk from Oriental Trading. 

Are the Purple Mattresses really that expensive? They seem pretty close to the same price of non-memory foam mattresses I've seen in town, excluding Costco, which isn't an option for Tom. I really hate memory foam, so the Purple with its shipping included and cooling technology appeals to me. I don't know the quality of the mattress, though, seeing as they are online only. 

Ugh, I hope he starts adding veggies to their meals soon. 

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, MangoTango said:

I'll be the first to admit that there's nothing wrong with telling your kids that you don't have to go to college to do what you love or pursue other career fields; but with that being said, I would never actively discourage a kid from going to college and neglecting their education to such an extreme degree. 

It really depends on the kid, for me. I wouldn't want my kids to go into the trades, sure it's a high paying, stable job, but even with union regulations, its basically trading your body for money. It really limits your future in many ways, especially with the risk of injury. Basically the same reason I wouldn't let any kid play (American) football. Of course, if they weren't at all interested in anything other than carpentry or plumbing, fine, whatever, not my life. I'd just hope we could use non-book skills to work towards a  degree in mechanical engineering or something. 

I just couldn't imagine looking at a little girl or boy and thinking their entire future should be "get married and have babies." There is so much potential out there for the future and everyone deserves a chance to learn interesting things, to travel, to read books and create art and invent new things. 

Is he homeschooling at all? What do these kids do all day,  other than watch tv and eat instant noodles? 

• Upvote 4

Someone mentioned in the family photos video from yesterday (continuation from the first video) that they wondered what Tom was going to do special for Thomas when he graduated from home school. He said he really didn’t know what if anything he would do. Someone else asked Rachel if she thought it would be a good idea if they started a go fund me for Thomas. Are you kidding me? Why ask Rachel? Is she going to be the next Mrs. Mills? And why would Thomas need a go fund me? 
After reading all of your responses (I’ve only watched a few minutes of the second video), I’m so angry with this dude. I mean really angry-And his adoring fans. What the ever living hell? A $500 donation? When he had 70k in his go fund me? I just can’t with these people. I agree with everything you all have said. He’s a narcissistic piece of crap. I wish the go fund me people would make him close his account. It’s so dishonest. He’s right up there with Jill R. In the grifting department. He’s a terrible father and a terrible husband. He’s nasty dirty, and I haven’t seen one decent thing about him. He’s disgusting. Ugh. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

Guess I’m not done ranting-sorry-so the go fund me website states (in part):

‘GoFundMe is dedicated to empowering people to help people.

In the rare instances where people create campaigns with the intention to take advantage of others’ generosity, GoFundMe takes swift action to resolve the issue. 

Our policy is simple and strictly enforced: It is not permitted to lie or intentionally deceive donors to a GoFundMe campaign for financial or personal gain.‘

So even though Andrea has been dead almost a year it still says she’s alive and it’s to help them while Tom is with her and can’t be working. He did change the top to say its for emergencies and accidents. (What?) 

So how is his grifting money for personal or financial gain not going against their policies? If someone comes upon this campaign and reads his account of what is happening, they are going to think she’s still alive and they need help. He’s even said himself many times he’s busier than ever with work and they are better Off financially than they have ever been. Seems pretty deceiving to me. I’d turn his ass in myself but I’m not giving them my real name to do it. 

Edited by Mom2Bubby
Darn autocorrect
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

3 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Someone mentioned in the family photos video from yesterday (continuation from the first video) that they wondered what Tom was going to do special for Thomas when he graduated from home school. He said he really didn’t know what if anything he would do. Someone else asked Rachel if she thought it would be a good idea if they started a go fund me for Thomas. Are you kidding me? Why ask Rachel? Is she going to be the next Mrs. Mills? And why would Thomas need a go fund me?

I totally agree every part of this is weird. I don't think Thomas needs his own gofundme, but in the shopping live probably the same person asked Rachel again about it and Rachel said Tom's gofundme is still open and they can donate there. I really hope no one donates there with the intention of that money going to Thomas -- he will never see a cent of it.

Giving a high school graduate money or gifts is something family and friends do. I think these women truly believe they are 'friends' of the family who can and should give the kids gifts so they may know or like them, they don't realize they are all faceless usernames to Tom to boost his numbers and ego. Besides his select few favorites, of course - anyone else notice how much he's been singling out Holly lately? He's definitely interested or already involved.

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 1

Until that POS bought a Purple mattress I had never heard of them.  I had to Google it.  The reason it ticks me off is the fact that had Andrea not died, they would have kept that blood-bath mattress the rest of their lives.    It held such precious  memories of putting newborn babies lives in danger with her hocus-pocus witchcraft home births.   I feel certain she would have continued to give birth on that disgusting bacteria-pad to as many babies as she could.    

Those innocent children had no choice of being born into that cult-like mess.   They are prisoners, at the mercy of morons, from the day they are born.   Tom should have used his hard earned grifter money to better the lives of the kids, not a Purple mattress and his other selfish purchases.   Provide healthy nutrition, counseling, doctor care, dental care, clothes/proper shoes, the list is endless.   Even without all of his ebegging money, he could have still done those things.   He has not, and he will not.   

?? Bringing In The Sheaves ??- CASH, is his theme song.  

Edited by Olivia Marie
  • Upvote 6

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic