IGNORED

Mills Family 6: Livestreaming Dinner Because That Is Totally Normal

nelliebelle1197

Even when buying the Purple mattress for himself, he went and chose the more expensive choice of the Purple2 which is around 1500 dollars , then you have to buy the sheets that fit it and the pillow cases which aren't cheap. etc.   He very well could have gotten the Purple 1 or even just a really good firm mattress for about half. He's like a child who has no concept of money, he'll choose the more expensive choice because he wants the best for himself, and the bonus is it's not his money, so he doesn't care about being careful with money! 

In the second slideshow of photos he spoke about how he bought a light fixture for the new bathroom that included a fan for ventilation. I think, not sure, he said it was about 200 dollars BUT NOW he has decided he wants the light with the ventilation fan AND HEAT, which I think he say is around 250 dollars.  He says he can't return the first light because he didn't save the receipt and it's been used, so he's going to buy the second one, and take out the first!  Great, so be careless and blow other peoples money, it's not his so why be careful with it?  Oops this one isn't good, take it out and replace with the better one, and whatever with the first one. Total waste of money. 

And of course he continues to shame Claudia on the second slideshow video. She breaks my heart when she says "I'm a good girl Daddy" and "I'm a cute girl too".  She SO wants his love and attention. She sees him gushing over Hannah and Sophia, telling them they are cute, beautiful, funny, smart, etc. Shes' only 4, still a baby. 

Sophia said she had a cracked thumbnail and tom said oh, we'll trim that later. At 17:18 Claudia says she has one too and Tom says "Oh' your a little fibber McGee" then proceeds to say to her "You need some sympathy too?  I'm sorry you have a hurt finger and pats her head like a dog. Then she says " i don't have a hurt finger" and he replies "I know it isn't I know your fibbing to me."  If you have a chance take a look at the interaction, it's horribly sad. Why can't he just go along with her and kiss her finger and say "Oh you have one too, all better now" But no he gets in to a push and pull with her and shames her in front of everyone. I only wonder what he says to her in private for her to be constantly saying "I'm a good girl Daddy". 

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 13
  • WTF 1
  • Love 1

Well, as dumb as it was to buy the one without heat that he now can't return, it really makes sense to get the one with heat.  He previously mentioned it would likely be cold in the new bathroom.  I don't think there is a heating duct in there.  While it is a small room and would get overflow heat from the "library" having a warm room for showering is nice.  I'd get the heated one too.

• Upvote 4

On 4/29/2020 at 6:30 PM, Pleiades_06 said:

I understand your decision. What bothers me about Tom (and Andrea) is they didn’t want to admit that more children means less resources and more spreading yourself out thin.

Tom straight up said he never wanted a big family, it just kind of happened. Watching the way Andrea's body language changed when she talked about her new baby fund, it's pretty clear to me that she wanted more babies because she liked babies, but wasn't that interested in raising successful adults.

She also said she refused to even look at other curriculums, and she'd make ACE work, regardless.

She married Tom, the stepson of the pastor, after being set up with him. Tom married her because she was young and pretty. Then her body dramatically fell apart after 10 pregnancies and she died. Age comes for all of us, but it's clear to me that the lack of healthy living, too many kids, not being valued as an actual person at any point, and (most of all) not seeing a doctor or dentist for 20 years took its toll on her. It's sad, but she made her choice. They did it like bunnies, and shunned birth control. 

Tom worked his business, and occasionally did a diy chore for Andrea. He never grew up. Now he has 9 kids and no clue. Andrea had half a clue, but it wasn't enough then and its certainly not enough now. 

The GFM was supposed to be for Andrea's medical expenses- did he pay off those bills? I cant imagine it was anything but absurdly expensive to go out of pocket. People in my state who live remote or do a lot of work remotely (or even just remote hiking/backpacking/climbing) tend to buy memberships to life med for emergency helicopter rescue, but they wouldn't have done anything like that. Moving a medically fragile person over long distances isn't cheap. With Covid he's probably not getting as many clients as before. With 9 kids, he has to make more than 80K to be ineligible for assistance- and wic provides dental. Get those kids to a dentist! 

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, fundiefollower said:

Well, as dumb as it was to buy the one without heat that he now can't return, it really makes sense to get the one with heat. 

yes of course it's a good idea but the point is he is so impulsive and doesn't think things out and he really should be when it's other peoples money. He just wasted 200 bucks.  

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Itsjustme said:

yes of course it's a good idea but the point is he is so impulsive and doesn't think things out and he really should be when it's other peoples money. He just wasted 200 bucks.  

Once it's been gifted, it's his money.  I think he should have saved the receipt or he should reuse the part in another part of the house, but he's allowed to make expensive mistakes. And we're allowed to criticize him for it. But the whole "it's not his money" isn't true. 

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

Even when buying the Purple mattress for himself, he went and chose the more expensive choice of the Purple2 which is around 1500 dollars , then you have to buy the sheets that fit it and the pillow cases which aren't cheap. etc.   He very well could have gotten the Purple 1 or even just a really good firm mattress for about half. He's like a child who has no concept of money, he'll choose the more expensive choice because he wants the best for himself, and the bonus is it's not his money, so he doesn't care about being careful with money! 

In the second slideshow of photos he spoke about how he bought a light fixture for the new bathroom that included a fan for ventilation. I think, not sure, he said it was about 200 dollars BUT NOW he has decided he wants the light with the ventilation fan AND HEAT, which I think he say is around 250 dollars.  He says he can't return the first light because he didn't save the receipt and it's been used, so he's going to buy the second one, and take out the first!  Great, so be careless and blow other peoples money, it's not his so why be careful with it?  Oops this one isn't good, take it out and replace with the better one, and whatever with the first one. Total waste of money. 

And of course he continues to shame Claudia on the second slideshow video. She breaks my heart when she says "I'm a good girl Daddy" and "I'm a cute girl too".  She SO wants his love and attention. She sees him gushing over Hannah and Sophia, telling them they are cute, beautiful, funny, smart, etc. Shes' only 4, still a baby. 

Sophia said she had a cracked thumbnail and tom said oh, we'll trim that later. At 17:18 Claudia says she has one too and Tom says "Oh' your a little fibber McGee" then proceeds to say to her "You need some sympathy too?  I'm sorry you have a hurt finger and pats her head like a dog. Then she says " i don't have a hurt finger" and he replies "I know it isn't I know your fibbing to me."  If you have a chance take a look at the interaction, it's horribly sad. Why can't he just go along with her and kiss her finger and say "Oh you have one too, all better now" But no he gets in to a push and pull with her and shames her in front of everyone. I only wonder what he says to her in private for her to be constantly saying "I'm a good girl Daddy". 

Regarding the light-I think I remember him saying maybe he should give the light he didn't want to Papa Gary. (Smh

Poor Claudia. I think out of all the kids I feel the worst for her and Hannah. But mostly Claudia. She tries so hard to be loved by her daddy and he treats her like shit on the bottom of his shoe. Man he’s worthless. 

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 3

11 minutes ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Regarding the light-I think I remember him saying maybe he should give the light he didn't want to Papa Gary. (Smh

Poor Claudia. I think out of all the kids I feel the worst for her and Hannah. But mostly Claudia. She tries so hard to be loved by her daddy and he treats her like shit on the bottom of his shoe. Man he’s worthless. 

I think Solly too. A few things I've heard him say to him and about him make me sad.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

8 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Guess I’m not done ranting-sorry-so the go fund me website states (in part):

‘GoFundMe is dedicated to empowering people to help people.

In the rare instances where people create campaigns with the intention to take advantage of others’ generosity, GoFundMe takes swift action to resolve the issue. 

Our policy is simple and strictly enforced: It is not permitted to lie or intentionally deceive donors to a GoFundMe campaign for financial or personal gain.‘

So even though Andrea has been dead almost a year it still says she’s alive and it’s to help them while Tom is with her and can’t be working. He did change the top to say its for emergencies and accidents. (What?) 

So how is his grifting money for personal or financial gain not going against their policies? If someone comes upon this campaign and reads his account of what is happening, they are going to think she’s still alive and they need help. He’s even said himself many times he’s busier than ever with work and they are better Off financially than they have ever been. Seems pretty deceiving to me. I’d turn his ass in myself but I’m not giving them my real name to do it. 

I thought on doing it, but it has to be someone in the US, so I cannot...

8 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

Is it because she has personality,  instead of conforming and agree with everything he says, like he thinks how a woman should be, just an enabler... just like Andrea was to him, she would somehow always enable him...

• Upvote 5

Hey Tom, if you purchased the light with a credit card, you can return opened product to H D for store credit. 
Unless you are lazy and don’t want to bother with the hassle of standing in consumer service line 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

9 hours ago, Tekas_76 said:

Is it because she has personality,  instead of conforming and agree with everything he says, like he thinks how a woman should be, just an enabler... just like Andrea was to him, she would somehow always enable him...

Exactly. He actually said in a video that Sophia was his favorite because she adores him and agrees with everything he says and that Claudia always disagrees with him no matter what he says ,she always says the opposite. He can't stand for anyone to disagree with him, even his own 4 year old daughter! A true narcissist.  

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 4

Starting at around 56:00 or so (I can't bear go back to check) in the fireside live Tom chats his shit about nutrition. This might be the worst time of them all that he's done this. It is actually physically sickening me the things he is saying, and his horrible arrogant tone and attitude that everything he knows is the absolute only truth. Saying white bread is better for you because there's more iron (ignoring literally every other component of bread), saying Andrea knew best just because she used to be a health nut before achieving some kind of nutritional nirvana, saying cows exist for us to drink their milk. And it's his precious Holly who is arguing against him to say what's actually healthy! Guess she can't be his new wife since she eats whole wheat bread.

He says diets should just be inclusive, not removing certain things but including a good balance of all. And you know what, I agree with that! But his family literally has the LEAST inclusive diet of anyone I've ever witnessed. His favorite argument is "they used to say salt was bad for us, now it's good for us!" as reason to never listen to any experts or scientists on the subject (oh but he has a whole list, too! 1:08:42). I hate this so much I can't put it into words.

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1

37 minutes ago, can'tstopwatching said:

Starting at around 56:00 or so (I can't bear go back to check) in the fireside live Tom chats his shit about nutrition. This might be the worst time of them all that he's done this. It is actually physically sickening me the things he is saying, and his horrible arrogant tone and attitude that everything he knows is the absolute only truth. Saying white bread is better for you because there's more iron (ignoring literally every other component of bread), saying Andrea knew best just because she used to be a health nut before achieving some kind of nutritional nirvana, saying cows exist for us to drink their milk. And it's his precious Holly who is arguing against him to say what's actually healthy! Guess she can't be his new wife since she eats whole wheat bread.

He says diets should just be inclusive, not removing certain things but including a good balance of all. And you know what, I agree with that! But his family literally has the LEAST inclusive diet of anyone I've ever witnessed. His favorite argument is "they used to say salt was bad for us, now it's good for us!" as reason to never listen to any experts or scientists on the subject (oh but he has a whole list, too! 1:08:42). I hate this so much I can't put it into words.

Where is the fireplace for these fireside chats? I don’t remember seeing one in their love shack. 

I see ol tommy boy has done a cook with me. Why o why when he has a chance to cook, of course it is pizza. Didn’t watch the video because I just couldn’t watch him make this slop.

i do have a question maybe someone can help me with. I have watched quite a few of their grocery hauls and they buy these huge bags of chocolate chips. Do they make that many cookies or are they used for something else?

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, All About the Shekels said:

Where is the fireplace for these fireside chats? I don’t remember seeing one in their love shack. 

I see ol tommy boy has done a cook with me. Why o why when he has a chance to cook, of course it is pizza. Didn’t watch the video because I just couldn’t watch him make this slop.

i do have a question maybe someone can help me with. I have watched quite a few of their grocery hauls and they buy these huge bags of chocolate chips. Do they make that many cookies or are they used for something else?

The chocolate chips are dumped into their bowls of sugar sweetened oatmeal.  Also, they get fed to Hanna at bedtime when she fusses.  And no, they never brush her teeth after.

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 6
  • Thank You 1

On 5/1/2020 at 9:26 PM, Maggie Mae said:

Once it's been gifted, it's his money.  I think he should have saved the receipt or he should reuse the part in another part of the house, but he's allowed to make expensive mistakes. And we're allowed to criticize him for it. But the whole "it's not his money" isn't true. 

I think what’s meant is that it’s money he didn’t earn, so he doesn’t appreciate its value. He doesn’t look at an amount and think, wow, that X hours of work right there. It’s just money that appeared because he “deserves” it. Much easier to be careless in that situation, and to vaguely expect more money to randomly appear.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

Tom is like a beggar on the street corner using his kids for sympathy with his hand out! It is shameful to watch. If I were his mother i would say enough already! I watched the part of the fireside chat where he talks about nutrition. He is really out of his mind with his beliefs. He actually said that broccoli turns to glucose the same as sugar turns to glucose as if there is no difference in nutritional value. WHAT???? He has evidence to the contrary right in front of him with the effects poor nutrition had on Andrea and his kids' teeth but he doesn't see it! He said he likes to debate but it seems only to say his piece not to really listen and consider a different point of view. That must have been so hard for Andrea if she always had to concede. He seemed hyper and more excited than usual. Maybe a possible love interest since he has been shouting to the heavens he needs one and he needs her now!! I wonder if an emotionally healthy woman would admire a man who eats so poorly, so much junk every day, that he might not stay in good health now that he is getting older! 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

9 hours ago, Grandma D said:

I wonder if an emotionally healthy woman would admire a man who eats so poorly, so much junk every day, that he might not stay in good health now that he is getting older! 

I'm not even sure he understands the legal things involved in remarrying. His new wife will NOT have any legal rights concerning the children like signing papers, allowing medical care, financially supporting them, etc. UNLESS she legally adopts them. Good Luck finding someone willing to take on 9 kids and support them financially if anything happens to him. I hope he makes preparations for who will be responsible for his kids. If his new wife doesn't adopt his kids then she can legally just walk away from them, and how horrible  would that be if they became attached to her and thought of her as their mother.  These are things he should be focusing on but I doubt he will.

• Upvote 12

Tom’s bad with money, but at least he’s honest about it (I think).  He’s not hiding his self-serving purchases.  

At this point, the donors know exactly where their money is being spent.  Yet, they continue to give $.  I don’t understand them at all.

• Upvote 8

3 hours ago, HereComesTreble said:

Tom’s bad with money, but at least he’s honest about it (I think).  He’s not hiding his self-serving purchases.  

Not sure about that.  When people noticed his black Tommy Hilfiger jacket he said someone gave it to him but he couldn't remember who. I'm sure he buys stupid things like games. He should be focusing on things like a will and making arrangements for his kids, like who would take them in if anything were to happen. It's not pleasant for anyone to think about but he needs to be a mature person and do what needs to be done. He learned absolutely nothing from Andrea's death and was totally unprepared and strangers came to the rescue, time for HIM to step up.He just doesn't want to adult.

• Upvote 7
  • Confused 1
  • I Agree 2

14 minutes ago, Itsjustme said:

Not sure about that.  When people noticed his black Tommy Hilfiger jacket he said someone gave it to him but he couldn't remember who. I'm sure he buys stupid things like games. He should be focusing on things like a will and making arrangements for his kids, like who would take them in if anything were to happen. It's not pleasant for anyone to think about but he needs to be a mature person and do what needs to be done. He learned absolutely nothing from Andrea's death and was totally unprepared and strangers came to the rescue, time for HIM to step up.He just doesn't want to adult.

Yes, he definitely should be 100x more responsible with money.  How do we know that?  Because he’s not even pretending to make responsible financial decisions.  

He’s like “I want a fancy mattress and a lot of candy.”  And the donors keep giving.  It’s mind numbing.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

Thank you to all who update us on the clown’s continuing ignorance and stupidity.   I cannot stomach that piece of crap and haven’t watched his videos in forever.  

It looks like he posted a video tonight about opening gifts, again!   It’s Christmas every day in the Mills kingdom.    Priceless. 

The Fool is living the best life he has ever had, thanks to the fools who worship the ground he walks on.  He is disgusting, they are disgusting.    I cannot begin to wrap my mind around the mindset of those dimwits.

Financially he is walking on easy street, with the added bonus of his own dating site chock full of crazed blockheads.

Since Andrea died he has received well over $70,000 on GFM.   That doesn’t include the cash he receives.   Andrea’s medical bills were paid off by insurance.   He paid the house off.  No car payments.   His utilities cannot be much.  His water bill can’t be anything either because they never shower.  Heavens only know if he ever does laundry for clean clothes, changes sheets/towels.     Gift cards continue to roll in, as well as credit on file at the local candy store.    The cash, gift cards, credit for groceries, and gifts are endless, bottomless.    He’s a sham, pitiful, pathetic   He isn’t any better than a thief.   

When he marries his next victim it will be interesting to see the pity parties he  throws to keep the money and gifts rolling in.  His fools will continue to heap gifts and praise upon him.   He.Is.Shameless!

Edited by Olivia Marie
  • Upvote 15
  • I Agree 1

I just reported the Go Fund Me as a fraud.  Yes, I had to use my own name.  I can't stand it.  People have lost their jobs, businesses have closed, hunger is an issue, and he buys himself toys.  If others were brave enough to report, maybe it would be taken down.  If the money were going to the kids (a little nest egg for each one), okay.  But not this. 

• Upvote 16
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 2

35 minutes ago, Zenyatta said:

I just reported the Go Fund Me as a fraud.  Yes, I had to use my own name.  I can't stand it.  People have lost their jobs, businesses have closed, hunger is an issue, and he buys himself toys.  If others were brave enough to report, maybe it would be taken down.  If the money were going to the kids (a little nest egg for each one), okay.  But not this. 

You're brave. He is a fraud. He no longer needs the extra help and he's swindling people right before our eyes. That gift opening video was so bad and Claudia is the voice of reason saying "it's not fair dad over and over" because she is smart enough to see it! Why anyone would send a gift just for one child and then Tom allow it boggles my mind. Thank you!

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

On 3/31/2020 at 6:14 PM, Grandma D said:

Disgusting because no matter what David may or may not have told him the fact that people are not comfortable with him videotaping should be enough for him to stop. He already was asked not to continue but he acts like its his right. And it's all for greed. He just wants the money and to me that is awful. I deleted a previous comment because I felt bad pointing it out but during the cookout live one of the kids wearing the baggy pants went to stand up from sitting on the ground and their backside was in full view. a minor child on video for all the world to see. He is so busy with the video camera he doesn't know what's going on in front of him. Things cannot turn out well when greed is your motivation.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Grandma D said:

That gift opening video was so bad and Claudia is the voice of reason saying "it's not fair dad over and over" because she is smart enough to see it! Why anyone would send a gift just for one child and then Tom allow it boggles my mind.

He was telling Claudia that they share everything, but I heard Sophia tell Claudia she couldn't use it. Of course Tom would never think Sophia does anything wrong. Some kind soul on the chat even said if you buy something for Sophia or Claudia you really should buy for both, and I agree, they are so close in age and Claudia wants everything Sophia gets, which is NORMAL for her age. He really pits those two against each other and it's so wrong. Sophia is learning how to make Claudia look bad becasue she knows Daddy will always believe her over Claudia. Ugh, my heart breaks. Bless Eden becasue she always comforts Claudia when her Daddy is too busy soaking in attention for himself.

And the thumbs up request is getting so sickening. He has all his trained seals hitting the thumbs up when he asks them to in his condescending, creepy way.  He plays this toddler game of "let's see how many we can get" talking to people like they are little children.  I wish people would do the opposite and hit the thumbs down instead just to send a message that he isn't king.

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic