IGNORED

Mills Family 6: Livestreaming Dinner Because That Is Totally Normal

nelliebelle1197

54 minutes ago, All About the Shekels said:

First, let me say I am sorry for your loss.

I did not say he should be over her death. I did say he should have a positive answer in a better voice. After 8 mos, I do think when you are talking to strangers you try to find a better voice and more positive outlook. Now, you may still be crying with a close friend in a private setting. There is a progression to grieving. I just think he is still putting on this grief face for the monetary value and the pity he receives from his followers. 

I have a close friend and we have known each other since childhood. She lost her husband last year. Three weeks later, she lost her father. Three years before she lost her son to cancer. She was a caregiver to all three. She has cried with me and has done her best to move along in her grief. She has been amazing

The grief journey is different for everyone. Tommy boy has 9 children who depend on him. Him. He does need to get it together so he can care for them as they should be cared for. Put the camera down, rock them, hold them, talk with them, give them good hygiene care, provide them with nutritious food so they can have healthy lives.

Agreed.   I believe his “act” is for monetary gain, and for sympathy from the women who hang on his every word.   He craves and desires the attention, he thrives on the attention.  It’s all about Tom.   It always has been, and that will never change.  

If he is down, I blame it on his self-serving narcissism.    My observation, only my opinion, is that he never truly missed Andrea, not the way a normal person would have.   The majority of the time since Andrea passed away, including the immediate months after her death, he seemed almost giddy to me.  Excited about the prospect of a girlfriend, excited about his harem heaping praise and adoration upon him.  In their eyes, he is a person to be worshipped.   He loves it.  

Now that at least three women have dumped him - that we know of, he is feeling down and ramping up his pity party game.   He thought he would be married by now.  He thought he would have a wife, housekeeper, cook, laundry maid, sex slave, shopper, Mommy for the kids, etc.

He’s finding out that in reality, no one else will allow him to rule the roost in every area, like Andrea did.   If the next person does, they deserve the misery of living with him.  

3 minutes ago, Olivia Marie said:

Agreed.   I believe his “act” is for monetary gain, and for sympathy from the women who hang on his every word.   He craves and desires the attention, he thrives on the attention.  It’s all about Tom.   It always has been, and that will never change.  

If he is down, I blame it on his self-serving narcissism.    My observation, only my opinion, is that he never truly missed Andrea, not the way a normal person would have.   The majority of the time since Andrea passed away, including the immediate months after her death, he seemed almost giddy to me.  Excited about the prospect of a girlfriend, excited about his harem heaping praise and adoration upon him.  In their eyes, he is a person to be worshipped.   He loves it.  

Now that at least three women have dumped him - that we know of, he is feeling down and ramping up his pity party game.   He thought he would be married by now.  He thought he would have a wife, housekeeper, cook, laundry maid, sex slave, shopper, school teacher, etc.

He’s finding out that in reality, no one else will allow him to rule the roost in every area, like Andrea did.   If the next person does, they deserve the misery of living with him.  

Edited by Olivia Marie
  • Upvote 14

8 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

He has such catty women watching him. If you aren’t part of the “regular viewers” crowd, just asking a question or giving a suggestion, gets their knickers in a knot and they are all over the poor person. And he can’t even take a suggestion, he always knows best.

This sure is true. Those women get so nasty if another viewer is making any kind of comment they don’t want to see. Like one woman wanted to make sure the light switch was at a good height for little kids, she said it twice because Tom isn’t always looking at the chat, and someone very rudely told her to let it go! Of course Tom didn’t mind the question at all, I think their cattiness really does bother him. I loved seeing all the women who were making technical suggestions to him about the construction of the room, things he clearly hasn’t done, I don’t think he liked that WOMEN were telling him how to build his bathroom ? Andrea would never, she’d just let him screw it up however he wants!

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

He could easily have hired someone who knows what they are doing and that bathroom could have been done and completely finished a long time ago and the kids' lives would be so much easier but he has to have all the praise and adoration of being so brilliant as someone said, who cares about how good the job is or if the kids need this done. Just like the food issue. He eats what he likes and the kids have to suffer. He made poor solly eat a blueberry pancake that he didn't like and it made him cry!! Why would he do that? And with that logic have the kids eat vegetables even if they don't like it. Such an interesting dynamic to see play out right in front of us. Better than a psychological thriller. What will Tommy do next to try to win a wife? He even said It out loud on the internet that he wanted a wife to take care of the house so he can go back to what he was doing. He has 9 kids!! And a tiny unkempt house with no privacy! the bathroom situation alone is a nightmare! Who in their right mind would want that? Someone said something about letting Jesus fill his emptiness right now and because he is a Christian I think this is good advice! His kids need him. They lost their mother! He brings a stranger into this it will disrupt those kids more than they already have been. Get a nanny \housekeeper who will be paid to do what he needs right now! 

• Upvote 12
  • Love 1

Tom premiered the monthly shopping trip at Walmart earlier and now he’s doing a late night live. I was watching but I had to stop. He and his cronies are putting out so much fake info about the virus and their conspiracy theories are so out there. I just can’t with him tonight. We have a family member-not immediate family-that has the virus now and probably won’t make it. He is in a nursing home and it is all through the place. Listening to him and his best buddy Chad, Aunt Josie Who is praising Tom every other sentence and     Stalker fan Rachel, they just make me sick.  I hope to God that there are more decent people in this world than the majority of assholes that adore Tom Mills and believe as he does. If not I feel sad for humanity. Stay safe everyone. ( we need to be extra vigilant because of idiots like Tom and his ilk.)

• Upvote 11
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 11

He is filming in Wal-Mart again. I didn't watch much but he has been repeatedly asked not to. I wish people would report him again. He was just being smart and knew he would continue filming when he told the woman who worked at Walmart  "I most certainly will" when she asked him to stop and told him it's against policy last time. He is so arrogant! People like him make the world a crazy place to live!

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

How nice for him and his crotch goblins are able to go to the park as a family. ? My city (the whole province) parks are shut down. Stores are limiting how many members of a family are allowed in. They think it's perfectly fine as a family to go out shopping together. Having the kids touching everything in the damn store with their dirty unwashed hands.

Keep drinking that Kool- Aid Tommy. Keep feeding your biased conspiracy theories to your minions. They'll just keep eating it up and sending crap to your kids. 

Thank God there are some decent people in this world who can see through his lies and don't think he's he's the best thing since sliced bread.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

I just can’t with him tonight. We have a family member-not immediate family-that has the virus now and probably won’t make it. He is in a nursing home and it is all through the place.

Sorry to hear that. i lost my 99 year old aunt on April 17. She was in a nursing home too. She was only there because she broke her hip three years ago and could not walk unassisted. She was still very sharp and her four sons were planning a 100th birthday party for July. I did attend the funeral but just sat in my car and watched from down the ways a bit. Sad to think she lived three months short of 100 years and in the end her whole legacy could not even be there to say goodbye, 4 sons, 19 grandchildren, 4 great grandchildren, and 1 great great grandchild. 

I guess where Tom is, the impact hasn't been so bad, but his lack of empathy towards others is apparent. He even condescendingly says every time he puts the mask on "well, it makes other people more comfortable if I do".  Like he's doing them a favor becasue he thinks this is all so silly to worry about.

They say losing someone close makes you more sympathetic to others pain but I haven't seen that with him.

Well, posting gets exhausting, I take about 30-40 minutes to create a post, checking, rechecking, rewording, trying to get my thoughts down correctly, etc. Stay positive all.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 21

Ol tommy boy seems to pride himself on just how knowledgeable of the Bible he is. He better go back and brush up on the 9th commandment. It seems very dishonest of him to keep filming in Walmart when he has been told more than once it is against store policy. I don’t care how he justifies it, he is lying. 

• Upvote 12
  • Love 2

11 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

Sorry to hear that. i lost my 99 year old aunt on April 17. She was in a nursing home too. She was only there because she broke her hip three years ago and could not walk unassisted. She was still very sharp and her four sons were planning a 100th birthday party for July. I did attend the funeral but just sat in my car and watched from down the ways a bit. Sad to think she lived three months short of 100 years and in the end her whole legacy could not even be there to say goodbye, 4 sons, 19 grandchildren, 4 great grandchildren, and 1 great great grandchild. 

I guess where Tom is, the impact hasn't been so bad, but his lack of empathy towards others is apparent. He even condescendingly says every time he puts the mask on "well, it makes other people more comfortable if I do".  Like he's doing them a favor becasue he thinks this is all so silly to worry about.

They say losing someone close makes you more sympathetic to others pain but I haven't seen that with him.

Well, posting gets exhausting, I take about 30-40 minutes to create a post, checking, rechecking, rewording, trying to get my thoughts down correctly, etc. Stay positive all.

I am so sorry to hear about that. I think it's interesting how Tom is always telling people that worrying won't help anything. The Mills have always talked about how we shouldn't worry about life and just live, but then he's constantly talking about how he fears that these safety precautions will wreck the economy and how "people could starve to death" if we all have to social distance. Or that this is going to give the government more power. If God is in control and we can' do anything than you shouldn't worry about the precautions surrounding the virus either.

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 1

He spent close to $600 at walmart on (mostly) groceries, and none of them came from the produce area, no meat, and nothing from the bread/bakery area. (Does Walmart not sell fresh food? IDK, I haven't been to one in at least 10 years, and have zero intention of ever shopping there again.) Regardless, he wore a 3D printed mask, complained about it, bragged about his "cart" which is the same 4 year old bullshit he used to do when him and Andrea shopped together - newsflash, no one cares how full your cart is or how much you spent! He bought hairspray, which I don't really know why, a bunch of premade crap convenience food, distilled water (Why? Does he have a fish tank I don't know about?) and forgot to get potatoes which he mentioned at the beginning of the clip. He's ridiculous. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

He spent close to $600 at walmart on (mostly) groceries, and none of them came from the produce area, no meat, and nothing from the bread/bakery area. (Does Walmart not sell fresh food? IDK, I haven't been to one in at least 10 years, and have zero intention of ever shopping there again.) Regardless, he wore a 3D printed mask, complained about it, bragged about his "cart" which is the same 4 year old bullshit he used to do when him and Andrea shopped together - newsflash, no one cares how full your cart is or how much you spent! He bought hairspray, which I don't really know why, a bunch of premade crap convenience food, distilled water (Why? Does he have a fish tank I don't know about?) and forgot to get potatoes which he mentioned at the beginning of the clip. He's ridiculous. 

It seems like he/they always buy the same exact things from Walmart every single time. Never visits produce aisle or meat-other than frozen chicken breasts (not that Walmart is the best place to buy any fresh meat). Him and Andrea always said/say that they get their fresh produce and meat from their local store-but on all the live shopping trips he takes with the kids on Thursday nights, we don’t ever really see him buy any. Maybe 6 apples, some bananas and a package of premade hamburgers. I think pretty much the only meat they eat consistently are the Frozen chicken breasts from Walmart. 

He says he wears the mask to make other people feel better, but I’d bet he’s just saying that because he might be worried about the virus too, but can’t back track after saying it’s no big deal and we shouldn’t worry about it. 

As far as the cart stacking, his minions suck that crap right up. It’s such a big deal to see how high Tommy can get that cart. He’s such a child. 

He buys distilled water because according to him he’s a water snob. Yeah, ok, whatever. Walmart distilled water wouldn’t be my idea of  water if I was a water snob. And how about leaving it for those who really need distilled water? Like for their breathing machines. 

Why would he want potatoes? Didn’t he say just a short while ago the kids don’t like potatoes? Someone in one of the lives recently made the suggestion to him that he should make/buy foods the kids might not have tried or necessarily like and make it a food challenge-to get the kids to try new things. I think that’s a Good idea. I think his kids would like more foods than he realizes if they just had the chance to try them. He said in a live that the kids didn’t like this or that, and I’ve heard at least two of the boys say he was wrong, they did like that food. If it’s not what Tommy boy likes, then it’s not even a consideration. Totally agree-he’s ridiculous. 

Edited by Mom2Bubby
Spelling
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, Mom2Bubby said:
41 minutes ago, Mom2Bubby said:

He said in a live that the kids didn’t like this or that, and I’ve heard at least two of the boys say he was wrong, they did like that food. If it’s not what Tommy boy likes, then it’s not even a consideration.

Tom gets what Tom wants, pizza, pizza and more pizza, they eat a lot of pizza. Kids get what Tom wants, pizza and junk! I wonder if they still have taco Tuesday.

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, SIngingforsupper said:

Tom gets what Tom wants, pizza, pizza and more pizza, they eat a lot of pizza. Kids get what Tom wants, pizza and junk! I wonder if they still have taco Tuesday.

Yep, they do. Every single Tuesday. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mom2Bubby said:

He says he wears the mask to make other people feel better, but I’d bet he’s just saying that because he might be worried about the virus too, but can’t back track after saying it’s no big deal and we shouldn’t worry about it. 

As I understand it, masks *are* for other people. They're much better at preventing outward shed of virus than they are preventing the virus getting to the wearer.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

I couldn't stomach much of that live the other night because of all his coronavirus misinformation but I did see him talking about how he knows they need more vegetables. His response was a weird mix of acknowledging it, which surprised me to begin with, then laughing and saying, "But we just don't like them" before moving on to try and justify how they do get some vegetables because they all like corn a lot, they have green beans occasionally, and they have tomato sauce. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 3

1 hour ago, dizzy said:

before moving on to try and justify how they do get some vegetables because they all like corn a lot, they have green beans occasionally, and they have tomato sauce. 

Haha so by old Tommy boys logic, as long as I put ketchup on my nice big juicy cheeseburger I'm okay because that counts as a vegetable!? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6

I detest that despicable pos.   I despise him, everything he says/does, everything he stands for.    It royally pisses me off that he drinks distilled water.   He hoards it - his very own words.   I use a cpap machine.  During this virus it is impossible to find it anywhere.  Distilled water is needed for cpap machines, and many other types of medical equipment.   I hope he chokes on his precious water.  

It’s all about Dictator  Mills.  It always has been, it always will be.  

Edited by Olivia Marie
  • Upvote 10

5 hours ago, Mom2Bubby said:

He buys distilled water because according to him he’s a water snob. Yeah, ok, whatever. Walmart distilled water wouldn’t be my idea of  water if I was a water snob.  

But distilled water isn't very good for people to drink. So being a snob about it is just kind of weird. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

Let's face it, Tom will never change. It's been said before many times that he has never had to do anything he didn't want to, and this is the first time in his life where he was forced to take responsibility for something he couldn't blow off.  He's putting in the bare minimum until he can trap - I mean, fall in love and marry a new woman who will do everything.  In one of his lives, someone was asking if he would have more kids if he remarried and he said he was open to it. Bitch, you don't even take care of the kids you have, but oh, wait, that will be the new "girl's" thing. Oh, and by the way, when your kids are older and have health problems related to poor nutrition, they'll have you to thank. Not that they'll ever go to a doctor because you and your wife instilled fear of medical professionals in them.

There was a point when he was talking about how he wished they didn't give Andrea the last dose of pain meds because it sent her into a coma and she was starting to come around before that. He more or less went on to say that the reason he regrets the last round of meds is because he wanted more time with her. So much wrong with this. 

This isn't really related, but whatever. A friend of mine used to work renaissance fairs when she was in high school to make some extra money. She said that there was a certain type of man that would frequent these fairs that were creepy and made a lot of women feel uncomfortable. Tom reminds me of this type of guy.   

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

9 hours ago, Petronella said:

As I understand it, masks *are* for other people. They're much better at preventing outward shed of virus than they are preventing the virus getting to the wearer.

Yes, that’s what I understand they are for too. I just meant that he’s probably saying that because he’s afraid to back track and make it look like he might have any concerns himself about the virus. (Maybe that still doesn’t make sense as to what I mean. Working on very little sleep right now, sorry) I just don’t think he’s wearing it because he’s concerned for others. Either that or he just doesn’t want to hear grief from people about not wearing one. With him it’s not easy to know what he’s thinking. I just don’t see him having any cares about anyone but himself. 

• Upvote 5

I don't know if he is on a well or municipal water but some people are kind of crazy about fluoride in their water. Is he drinking distilled water because he is scared of fluoride? But then, wouldn't he be worried about his kids drinking evil fluoride? Just wondering...

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, pupper said:

I don't know if he is on a well or municipal water but some people are kind of crazy about fluoride in their water. Is he drinking distilled water because he is scared of fluoride? But then, wouldn't he be worried about his kids drinking evil fluoride? Just wondering...

The only reason he drinks distilled water is because he “likes” it.    He has said repeatedly - “I’m a water snob.   I hoard distilled water.   I have to have MY distilled water.“    The dw is for Tom, nobody else.  Andrea drank tap water, the kids do as well.   On the Walmart trips when Andrea was alive, he always bought gallons of dw.  Andrea would even remind him if he forgot.   He’s a disgusting waste of space.   

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

Drinking distilled water is not even good for you. If the idiot stick wanted to be a "water snob" drink sparkling or that expensive mineral water crap. Distilled water is meant for people like Olivia Marie who actually need it. He's a selfish pos !

His monthly Walmart shopping trip is a damn joke. Where's the fruit & vegetables ? I know it can be hard for kids to eat veggies & fruit, but if you don't let them try them how tf do you know if they like them? Where's the meat other than frozen chicken breast & burgers ? I know in some places, meat is hard to come by. But JC, ground beef, turkey & chicken can be used for some many different recipes. Turkey, roast and pork loin are also other alternatives.

There are many large families who don't their kids eat nothing but junk.  Our Tribe Of Many is a good example.

Edited by Wash your hands
  • Upvote 11

I watched an old video right before Hannah was born and they had lots of fruit available for the kids and they were eating cauliflower soup and all agreed they liked it. They used to eat lots of fruits and veggies. I think Tom wasn't around much, didn't pay attention to what the kids were eating and only ate what he liked which was often different than what the kids were eating. He is very selfish!! The kids need healthy foods poor things! 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

I'm about halfway through the video where Tom goes through their TV screensaver photos and it's so pathetic. Not only is he having difficulty remembering what year his kids were born but he also can't remember which kids were born at home. Even sadder, there was one photo where he was insisting that a toddler that Andrea holding was Justus because of how young Eden (who was clearly older than a preschooler in the photo) was-apparently forgetting that Justus is older than Eden.

Some points of interest: He mentioned that he didn't believe that Andrea ever met her biological father.  Tom's father was an engineer-so in his family's case, each generation is becoming less educated. Some photos of the 3 oldest boys when they were in Boy Scouts.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic