IGNORED

Lori Alexander 75: Lori Imagines the Evils Caused by Contraception

I've been MIA for a while due to work overload, but I've still been gathering some real gems from Lori's FB comments.  Like this dude who likens breastfeeding to guns.  This is the type of dude Lori allows to post on her page for teaching women.  *eye roll*

gem.JPG.e24ae6979bf886c57b5844417dce702d.JPG

• Upvote 1
  • Angry 2
  • WTF 10

15 hours ago, Loveday said:

I wonder what chemicals are in black salve? 

Main ingredient is zinc chloride, a highly corrosive chemical that damages the skin. Plant extracts like sanguinaria, which kills your cells and can lead to necrotic tissue and cancer. It can contain charcol and/ or dimethylsulfoxid (DMSO). One of the good and bad chemical property of DMSO is, that it's a carrier for other stuff to better penetrate the skin. In case of black salve, well it makes it more toxic. It's pretty nasty stuff.

7 hours ago, feministxtian said:

I am a hand washing nut. My skin is so dry that the palms of my hands stick to my microfiber cloths like fkn velcro. On top of that, the anti-inflammatory that I use for my shoulders is a topical one with an alcohol base...yeah, use that shit 4 times a day. I use some major lotion...aquaphor. However, I'm still washing my hands, even though there are days I don't even leave the damn house. 

So, Lori doesn't shower, doesn't wash her hair and doesn't wash her hands. Does she wipe her ass? She's just fucking nasty.  

Do you mean that stuff ? It's good stuff, but it's high on moisture but rather low on the oil in there. You may need something with more oil in there, I can recommend that series or that if your skin isn't cracked from the same company. And using a soap free handwash with using lotion after every washing.

And I don't want to think about Lori's toilet hygiene *shudder*.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 3

5 hours ago, klein_roeschen said:

And I don't want to think about Lori's toilet hygiene *shudder*.

Maybe she uses those raw chicken Norwex rags, after weighing her 2 pounds of poop. 

• Disgust 7

This Reddit post about Lori is pretty chilling. It has a screencap from her closed FB group so admins can delete this if it’s not allowed here.

Edited by hollyfeller
typo
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 8
  • WTF 17

I’m surprised she didn’t take their gifts away(or maybe she did and decided not to mention that).

• Upvote 11
  • Sad 2

She truly is absolutely despicable. What a horrible Christmas memory to give your kids.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 6

Seems to me Lori had four kids who were not properly taught what was expected of them. Perhaps if Lori had spent more time with her kids, they would have known to wake Mom and Dad before opening gifts. I guess since the nanny was not there for Christmas, those poor kids were a little lost. 

I would have been disappointed to miss the opening of my kids’ Christmas gifts, but good grief! Just tell them all to show you each of their presents, laugh it off and go on with your holiday. 

Lori was probably mad that she woke up early for nothing. 

• Upvote 23

12 minutes ago, Loveday said:

She truly is absolutely despicable. What a horrible Christmas memory to give your kids.

And that's the Christmas memory that stands out to her. I think most people would remember, say, the Christmas one kid got a bike for the first time and was so excited they ran outside in their pajamas to ride it around the yard, or the wonder in each child's eyes each Christmas morning, or the time mom and dad got no sleep because they had to run to a store in the middle of the night to get something they forgot, or how excited they were to make their children's first Christmases magical. 

The Christmas that stands out to Lori? The time she spent Christmas morning screaming at her kids and spanking them with her slipper, and then Ken kicked them OUT OF THE HOUSE. On Christmas morning. 

Lori is a vile, evil narcissist who enjoys hurting people.

• Upvote 11
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 15

Lori is pure evil.  If there were a hell, she'd surely bust it wide open.

I'll tell you something else for free- If Lori hadn't been a wealthy woman, insulated by her privilege, I truly believe she would have been investigated by CPS at some point in her child raising years.

I don't care what kind of assbackwards piece of trash you're talking to, even the worst would likely know better than to beat a one year old and put them outside on the front porch. 

All of those poor babies- I just can't imagine.  

• Upvote 18
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 6

11 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

Seems to me Lori had four kids who were not properly taught what was expected of them. Perhaps if Lori had spent more time with her kids, they would have known to wake Mom and Dad before opening gifts. I guess since the nanny was not there for Christmas, those poor kids were a little lost. 

They were probably terrified to wake her. This is the woman who shut them in their rooms so SHE could take her afternoon nap. It's all about Lori. Even on Christmas morning. The kids were just means to an end, for her. They kept Ken tied to her, gave an excuse to stay home and not have to work, and probably helped convince Ken to hire household help so Lori didn't have to lift a finger. 

Can you imagine being a little kid (age 1, 3, 5 or 7) on Christmas morning, happily (but very quietly - Lori doesn't say they woke her up) playing with your new toys, when mom comes downstairs and starts yelling and chasing you around to hit you with her slipper, and then runs upstairs CRYING... after which dad kicks you out of the house? They had to be so frightened. 

Edited by Alisamer
  • Upvote 18
  • Sad 3

16 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

I would have been disappointed to miss the opening of my kids’ Christmas gifts, but good grief! Just tell them all to show you each of their presents, laugh it off and go on with your holiday. 

Lori was probably mad that she woke up early for nothing. 

Right?  I remember that my parents very specifically told me brother and me that we couldn't get out of bed on Christmas morning until 6 AM.  They set the rule and we followed it.  Sounds like Lori and Ken never gave their kids similar instructions.  And then Lori smacked them with a slipper for their "disobedience."  But didn't she claim they never disobeyed her??

• Upvote 15

Haven’t Ken and Lori said they didn’t have to spank a child past the age of five?  And here she admits to spanking her seven-year-old WITH A SLIPPER! And, since that seven-year-old was Alyssa (and thenoldest) I’m sure she got full blame for letting it happen. 

And using the Bible for justifying their behavior - like God kicking Adam and Eve out of the garden?? What the ever loving heck!?!! 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 5

4 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

Haven’t Ken and Lori said they didn’t have to spank a child past the age of five?  And here she admits to spanking her seven-year-old WITH A SLIPPER! And, since that seven-year-old was Alyssa (and thenoldest) I’m sure she got full blame for letting it happen. 

And using the Bible for justifying their behavior - like God kicking Adam and Eve out of the garden?? What the ever loving heck!?!! 

But it was just a 'soft, flimsy slipper,' she was careful to point out.

Interesting detail to add in there, I thought. :my_dodgy:

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 6

15 minutes ago, Loveday said:

Which makes me think it probably wasn't as "soft and flimsy" as she said. 

It's Lori. They were probably those old-school terry slip-ons that make a "slap slap slap" sound when you walk. Or hit a toddler, I suppose. They aren't as stiff as sneakers or pumps, but are solid enough to hurt. Child-hitters choose flexible things like belts, hickory switches, and plumbing line for a reason. She wouldn't have grabbed a throw pillow and "spanked" them with it. She meant for it to hurt, and she was spanking in anger.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 8

I have some “soft flimsy” slippers.  They have leather soles and we all know how Ken and Lori love to use leather to beat their kids. 

Lori gives very soft, flimsy justifications for her abuse. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 12

The best part is that she compares herself to Jesus in striking her children (1 year old!)on Xmas morning. Yes, so Christlike. How are the children like moneylenders in the temple? Her analogy makes no sense - surprise! She doesn't have a Christlike bone in her bony carcass. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 6

I guess my family has been doing Christmas wrong: Memorable Christmases have included  looking out the window on Christmas Eve to see Rudolph’s red nose glowing in the sky (Grandma’s house was near an airport, and the grownups didn’t tell us we were seeing the light of a plane), hearing jingle bells and “Ho Ho Ho!” in the middle of the night, and Santa’s boots leaving fireplace ash tracks on the living room floor. And Grandma’s homemade ravioli, and getting a Chatty Cathy doll...and the times my mom and I made doll clothes for our daughters and baked cookies together. 
Nobody seemed to hit anyone on Christmas.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 11

1 minute ago, Hane said:

I guess my family has been doing Christmas wrong: Memorable Christmases have included  looking out the window on Christmas Eve to see Rudolph’s red nose glowing in the sky (Grandma’s house was near an airport, and the grownups didn’t tell us we were seeing the light of a plane), hearing jingle bells and “Ho Ho Ho!” in the middle of the night, and Santa’s boots leaving fireplace ash tracks on the living room floor. And Grandma’s homemade ravioli, and getting a Chatty Cathy doll...and the times my mom and I made doll clothes for our daughters and baked cookies together. 

We used to listen to the Santa report from NORAD on the radio. I think it was Douglas Edwards who did the reporting through the evening. So exciting to hear that he was getting closer! Convinced us to get to bed so he could actually stop by our house! LOL!

• Upvote 6
  • Love 9

I think the fact that, when thinking about a memorable Christmas, she goes right to a negative memory rather than a happy one tells us all we need to know about Lori.

What a miserable person.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 14
  • Thank You 1

8 minutes ago, Hane said:

As another person who has only known violence free Christmases I think you've been doing them just right.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 6

5 minutes ago, kpmom said:

I think the fact that, when thinking about a memorable Christmas, she goes right to a negative memory rather than a happy one tells us all we need to know about Lori.

What a miserable person.

But I think that was a happy memory for Lori. She got to spank her kids. She got to have a good cry (making the day all about her) and she got to go back to bed. It was a great day for her. 

It would be different if she had gone on to say how much she regretted that Christmas, but NOPE. She seemed to add a bunch of smiley faces; so it was a good day. 

• Upvote 14
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 3

22 minutes ago, Melissa1977 said:

Yet Ryan and Alyssa use Lori as a nanny. 

Stockholm.  They don't know any better.  "Mom was just high strung back then, she older and mellow now."  "These days she just scares them a little, they know she doesn't mean it."  "we turned out fine" "it really wasn't that bad" "I don't remember that, you must be making it up" 

Cassi did go to Amazon in defense of the raisin story when it went public in the comments.  They were raised in the crazy and think it's normal.  

• Upvote 10
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 7

1 hour ago, Loveday said:

My father used his house slippers to beat me as a kid. They are neither soft nor flimsy when hitting your skin, but hurt like hell and the red, angry marks can stay for hours.

It's very telling of Lori's lack of love and empathy that her most notable memory of christmas is the one she beat all her children and ruined the holiday for her whole family. She thrives on that stuff, disgusting.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 6

Like all of you here, I am just horrified by Lori and Ken's actions toward their children and "justifications" of those actions.

She tries to make her actions "biblical" by using Bible stories to justify their actions. But those bible stories are not equivalent to children simply being excited about Christmas. I agree with previous posters that Lori probably didn't give the children any realistic guidelines or expectations for what time to get up in the morning, when to open presents, etc. In reality, she took the most unbiblical course of action by making Christmas about her and presents, not about Jesus, love, family, or thankfulness. And the fact that she shows zero remorse for her and Ken's actions is despicable. 

• Upvote 12

• Coconut Flan locked this topic