IGNORED

Lori Alexander 75: Lori Imagines the Evils Caused by Contraception

53 minutes ago, wallysmommy said:

My snark video on Lori and Ken Alexander.  Enjoy!

I absolutely love who you are!  Thank you for your videos, you are a light in the madness.  Blessings ?

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

9 hours ago, wallysmommy said:

Thanks for a good laugh!

I appreciate your comments at the end where you mention that you personally know Lori leghumpers. You could take advice from Lori (I cant believe I just said that) and delete the ones you don’t like or agree with. 

• I Agree 7

@wallysmommy, brilliant as always! Can you tell me the name of the novel you showed in the video? I watched on my phone and couldn’t read it.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

@Hane - My Mariah -- It's way out of print.  In light of the pandemic, and the fact that I have boxes of author copies, If anyone wants one of her books that I have, I'll be glad to send you one if you PM me your address.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

14 hours ago, wallysmommy said:

I’m in love. Will you marry me?

• Haha 7
  • Love 1

On 3/19/2020 at 1:12 AM, Sweet Caroline said:

Has any one seen Lori’s rant about why we shouldn’t quarantine?  Her responses as well as her stupid followers make me want to throw my iPad out the window!

I went over to Facebook to have a look. It's awful.  Despite commenters telling her that this virus is sending young people to ICU, she still thinks that only some people should stay at home.  

I'm afraid that, as usual, this post just shows her true colors. 

Someone posted this on facebook:  "The only way to slow down this pandemic is for all of us to behave as though we were infected."

I've had a cough for the last six weeks. It got worse last weekend, right after the local authorities decided to shut down all schools. Believe me, it was such a relief!!!  My kids have been easy to persuade to stay home because now I can tell them "you don't know what I have. This might be the virus, and you would be carriers!".  Doctors haven't offered me a test because I haven't been to a risk area, according to the Federal Ministry of Health, and I haven't been in contact with a person who has tested positive.  But the doctor gave me a generous certificate of unfitness for work, so I'm off work sick until next Friday.   I deliver newspapers in the early hours, a job that has me up and running and has been aggravating my cough.  When I'm healthy again, I'll probably have to do an extra route for a week or two.  

It looks like we are heading for a general lockdown now. People aren't taking the strong plea to stay home seriously, so now we have to be ordered to do so.  I can't undertand such selfishness and lack of concern for our fellow human beings!   It's a global thing. We're all in the same boat, so to speak. We all want access to the best medical care, should we get sick.  This is not the time to come up with some grand conspiracy theory or get all smart-arsey.  Just STAY HOME, people.   Stay home and be glad that you have everything you need.  

For Christians, this is a perfect opportunity for you to live what you say you believe. Live as though you actually believed that God is taking care of you and providing for you.  Live by the Law Of Christ: love one-another as he has loved us. Esteem those who are working to keep food and other basics available in the stores, those who are risking their health to provide health care to the sick, those who are driving your orders, those who are making decisions to protect the majority.  Stop thinking that you're smarter than everyone else (it's a Christian thing to do!).   BE a follower of Jesus. 

• Upvote 12
  • Love 11

We still have to go into work but we’re doing therapy appointments by phone. I had to go to the store to pick up some things last night but as a young person I know I can spread it so I’ve been staying home otherwise. Seriously I don’t know why people just can’t be kind and stay home. All those kids spring breaking in Florida are awful. Maybe it’s because I don’t like beaches much and drinking until my organs fall out doesn’t appeal to me but I don’t really understand the drive. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Sarah92 said:

We still have to go into work but we’re doing therapy appointments by phone. I had to go to the store to pick up some things last night but as a young person I know I can spread it so I’ve been staying home otherwise. Seriously I don’t know why people just can’t be kind and stay home. All those kids spring breaking in Florida are awful. Maybe it’s because I don’t like beaches much and drinking until my organs fall out doesn’t appeal to me but I don’t really understand the drive. 

The Florida governor just announced all beaches in Florida will close.  Also no dine-in restaurants.  That will likely take care of much of the problem.

• Upvote 10
  • Love 2

Lori likes the idea of strong independent women being wiped out.  Need proof?  She liked this tweet.  

q203478.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 2
  • WTF 15

Thanks, @NotQuiteMotY :my_blush:

59 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

Lori likes the idea of strong independent women being wiped out.  Need proof?  She liked this tweet.  

q203478.jpg

This is so ridiculous! 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, onemama said:

Thanks, @NotQuiteMotY :my_blush:

This is so ridiculous! 

It is.  I went back and got a screenshot of TTW's likes on Twitter, as far down as this particular comment.  I had to shrink the page down pretty far to get it on my screen, but it's here, in case she tries to claim later that it just ain't so.  

laalex2twitterlikes.jpg

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 6
  • Love 1

So Lori is in the at-risk age group that could die from Covid-19. I bet all her organic TP that if she gets sick from it, that she’ll be begging some medical professional to help her. She won’t care what they have between their legs.  But as soon as she is well, she’ll blast the women for working. 

Lori is worthless. Instead of mobilizing her fan girls, to take this seriously, Lori does the opposite. 

Any bets that she has a hoard of TP and hand sanitizer? 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, kpmom said:

The Florida governor just announced all beaches in Florida will close.  Also no dine-in restaurants.  That will likely take care of much of the problem.

If you are a Floridian I apologize in advance for my criticism of Florida's governor and general attitude about this thing.  Why did it take so long to close the beaches?  Our schools closed last Friday along with many, many other states.  Our ski resorts closed ten days ago because that was another gathering spot.  I saw on the news that Georgia also doesn't seem to care about this thing and hasn't closed its beaches to the hordes of kids and families as of yesterday.  People in Florida in general seem clueless abut this including the older population (a friend's mother who's 85 is angry that she can no longer walk on the beach.)  For a state with such an at-risk for this virus population I just don't get why it's taken so long to react.  I live in a touristic region too, but the governor of my state and the states all around it has put her foot down and ordered restaurants and non-essential businesses and schools closed indefinitely.  It's hurting a lot of people already, but when this is over I'm sure they'll be glad to be alive.  Sorry if this sounds simplistic, but I'm tired of those selfish and entitled people in our country (aka Jill R. and co.)

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 4

Fellow Floridian here. It’s about damn time that the beaches are closed. I hope all the tourists leave and go back to wherever they are from.  

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, freealljs said:

So Lori is in the at-risk age group that could die from Covid-19. I bet all her organic TP that if she gets sick from it, that she’ll be begging some medical professional to help her. She won’t care what they have between their legs.  But as soon as she is well, she’ll blast the women for working. 

Lori is worthless. Instead of mobilizing her fan girls, to take this seriously, Lori does the opposite. 

Any bets that she has a hoard of TP and hand sanitizer? 

Based on her “tour” of what she keeps in her pantry and fridge, she doesn’t have much of a stockpile of food. I don’t know what it’s like in CA, but I’ve seen numerous states with bare grocery stores. I have family in DC, and one of them shared pics from one of the grocery stores- the place was wiped clean- 3 pounds of ground turkey and a small display of rice krispy treats was left. 

i know there are a lot of people in need that can’t stock up for various reasons, including the elderly (who are also likely to step back from people fighting over available resources). My heart just breaks for them. 

I hope all of you are safe and well and that you have what you need to weather this pandemic. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, Frog99 said:

Based on her “tour” of what she keeps in her pantry and fridge, she doesn’t have much of a stockpile of food.

Meh, Lori expects her living ATM Ken to provide for her every whim. I bet she will make his life a living hell if the store runs out of her $14 butter. 

• Upvote 11
  • Love 2

No idea why these guys think all the strong independent women somehow dried up? I work with all women except for one guy who’s a contract worker for crisis hours. We are strong women who are helping people. On Monday I sat in the ER for around 12 hours working mental health. It was full of female workers working their assess off. Tons of mothers are working their asses off to keep their kids from tearing the house apart with cabin fever. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 5

This was on Lori’s IG story a couple days ago. 

Of course, Lori’s man fans will use this global crisis to judge all the women folk. 

DE871EE2-9BDD-4D33-8E4C-0DD83CD4B7B3.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Angry 3
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 10
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, delphinium65 said:

q203478.jpg

FortWorthPlayboy!? Chinese Virus!?

Blech! What a load of bullshit.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 3

Lori is as dumb as a box of rocks. As are her followers. I am home, but teleworking. My kids desperately miss their schools and friends. I’m not falling in love with being home all day- if anything, it’s reinforced to me that although I do trend towards the introvert side, I need interaction with other adults, and I need more than vacuuming and cleaning toilets to engage my brain. If I didn’t have work projects to jump into, I would be climbing the walls only a week in. 

Additionally, my income provides my family with the opportunity to support our local businesses in a time when they are struggling. Many of Lori’s followers are close to poverty and this pandemic will likely have devastating financial implications. We won’t have to change our vacation plans (unless the situation hasn’t improved). We can afford to add on landscaping and housekeeping services to support those that will be impacted. 

Some women like to be home- I don’t look at their houses when I drive out of the neighborhood each morning on my way to work, thinking they are missing something. Any SAHM/SAHW who thinks that is nothing more than a busybody. 

Also, my husband is an adult. A capable one. He doesn’t need to be taken care of like a toddler. I think my kids were more independent and self- sufficient at age 4 than a lot of these “men” that flock to Lori’s page. 

• Upvote 13
  • Love 5

8 hours ago, usmcmom said:

This was on Lori’s IG story a couple days ago. 

Of course, Lori’s man fans will use this global crisis to judge all the women folk. 

DE871EE2-9BDD-4D33-8E4C-0DD83CD4B7B3.jpeg

These are perfect time to evaluate your man. 

What is he doing in the downtime? 

Is he doing all the yard work, fixing everything in the house, and is he still finding ways to provide money for his family, or is he just tweeting on twitter and talking about what women should be doing in their free time? 

Any man worth his salt has done all the yard work and already earned a couple extra thousand for bills. 

Edit: looked up this guy on Twitter. Full of garbage about women doing everything but is outraged by women having expectations of men in a relationship other than “leading”. But Christianity and faith was lacking in his tweets. It seems Lori follows and posts a lot of the “Become a manly man“  inspo speaker types that hate women. Many of them are very crude and have the desire to be in a relationship but hate women at the same time. But many of them lack any real faith based content. So weird for a person who’s teaching biblical womanhood. Doesn’t she say to stay away from bad content of TV? 

Edited by Sarah92
  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 4

It’s actually men who are more likely to be seriously affected by COVID-19 than women. FortWorthPlayboy is talking a crock of shit.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 3

16 hours ago, Caroline said:

If you are a Floridian I apologize in advance for my criticism of Florida's governor and general attitude about this thing.  Why did it take so long to close the beaches?

No offense taken, and I agree 100%.  Until these last few days he was against giving an order to close the beaches (some cities took the matter into their own hands and closed them, including Ft. Lauderdale).

I started seeing pictures on social media of crowded beaches and I imagine there was a big outcry and that's probably why he finally acted.

The Gov's a Trump sycophant so that will give you an idea as to what he's all about.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

This is not about Lori, but Alyssa. Here is a screen shot from her Instagram story of Gideon and Jon that makes me uncomfortable. She never has a hat on that baby in the sunshine! Notice that Jon has a cap on to protect him from the sun. Here in Sweden we put a hat on a baby to protect him/her from the heat. Is this an American thing? 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20200322-005740.thumb.jpg.639975ecdfeccbaa40e4514d071767a0.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6

• Coconut Flan locked this topic