IGNORED

Lori Alexander 75: Lori Imagines the Evils Caused by Contraception

19 hours ago, feministxtian said:

So, Lori doesn't shower, doesn't wash her hair and doesn't wash her hands. Does she wipe her ass? She's just fucking nasty.  

You could ask her. Judging from some of her other posts, she’d probably be happy to share that information. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 5

I'm just stuck on the vision of four little kids, all under 7, the youngest only a year old, standing outside on the porch with the door shut in their faces. On Christmas morning. 

I wonder what they must have been thinking. The youngest two, age 1 and 3, must have been so confused! And imagine you're a year old, it's only your second Christmas and the first one you were an infant... and this is what happens. To you, Christmas means presents, followed by yelling, crying, beating, and being tossed out of the house. How much do you look forward to Christmas NEXT year? 

Lori and Ken are the worst.

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 5
  • I Agree 12

I hate Christmas. Why? Because my parents made it miserable. Made it tough when I had kids. I'd suck it up to make it wonderful for my kids. They knew to wait until we got up to open presents...not to be shitty, we just wanted to see their faces when they opened their gifts. 

I got to spend last Christmas with my bigger kids (the ones who have kids). They both were SO excited to open gifts. There was no yelling, definitely no corporal punishment of any sort. The more excited they got, the louder it got. I smiled so wide my face hurt! 

Lori and Ken don't know jack shit about joy, happiness, fun, love. I actually feel sorry for them...what kind of twisted shit is going on in their heads that they seem to easily recall when they "disciplined" their children but can't remember anything funny or joyous. 

99% of my memories of my children and husband are memories that make me laugh and smile. 

Speaking of...please pray, send light, whatever...it seems there may be a problem with my unborn granddaughter. Waiting for the appointment with the MFM doctor. I'm worried out of my skull for all of them, I can't explain how worried they are. 

• Love 39

Lori is cruel. Still, the story surprised me. How could she just ruin Christmas morning for her children because of such a small issue?

What also struck me as odd was how quickly Ken was willing to do her bidding. Normally, when one parent overreacts, the other might want to step in and calm things down a bit. Ken could have told the children that their mum would have liked to watch them open their presents and that they have to wait until everyone’s up next year. Case closed. But to just continue with the abuse? Both Lori and Ken are despicable excuses of parents. 

What I frequently wonder when I’m on this thread: How come Ken and Lori’s children still have a relationship with their parents? Do they subscribe to such cruelty? Do they accept it? Or do they know how bad their childhoods were? 

@feministxtian sending you prayers and positive vibes!!! I hope all turns out well! Many virtual hugs (if you want them) 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 7

53 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

Speaking of...please pray, send light, whatever...it seems there may be a problem with my unborn granddaughter. Waiting for the appointment with the MFM doctor. I'm worried out of my skull for all of them, I can't explain how worried they are. 

I am praying for you, hoping everything turns out fine and wishing you strenght in this time of waiting  . Praying  for the best possible outcome and the help and guidance of a good medical team

• Upvote 2
  • Love 9

1 hour ago, FluffySnowball said:

What I frequently wonder when I’m on this thread: How come Ken and Lori’s children still have a relationship with their parents? Do they subscribe to such cruelty? Do they accept it? Or do they know how bad their childhoods were? 

Because you think it is normal.   Because as an adult you think it wasn't 'really' that bad.  Because they think that is how things should be - and yes, some will do the same to their kids.   Because you know, that is what you do.   And they also think the parents mellowed 'well, they hit us, sure, but they are grandparents now!'.    My mom is 80 now and sees all her little great grandchildren running around and gets teary thinking of hitting us at their ages.   

I don't remember Christmas being bad, but I still hate birthdays.  My dad was an avid spanker - he loved it and you can't tell me he didn't - any excuse to spank!   and he would give us birthday spankings every year and every year, everyone of us would be crying before it was over, and then he'd laugh at us for it.  Fun times.   I can see Lori doing the same thing.   

Edited by SweetLaurel
adding
  • Upvote 5
  • Sad 4
  • WTF 5
  • Love 13

3 hours ago, feministxtian said:

Sending all the prayers, light, gentle hugs, and positive thoughts I possibly can! :my_heart:

• Love 7

Anyway else think Lori's unclear habits (no hand washing etc.) and her propensity to use food crease as hand lotion contributed greatly to her 25+ years of 'bad gut' issues ("parasites", "so so so sick") and the iffy tummy Cassie has discussed?

The woman is nasty and unclean. I don't want to imagine the filth and germs she transferred to herself and the children.

No wonder Ken cooked for himself. Notice that he doesn't seem to have bad gut issues.

• Upvote 14

As a parent it would have been disappointing to see all the presents opened, but to hit the children and toss them out of the house. That is sick. And I guarantee that that's a negative memory the 2 oldest at least, have to this day. 

It would have been simple to explain to the children that presents aren't to be opened until Mommy and Daddy are there and then ask the kids in an excited way to show you what Santa brought them. Not a big fucking deal.

We understood that we weren't to open the presents until mom and dad were up and downstairs. We could get up any time we wanted too and one of my fondest memories is sitting with my younger sister in my lap, in the dark, just whispering to each other in front of the lit up Christmas tree. We still talk about that magical morning 45 years later.

Ken, please, please, please come on over here and try to defend yours and Lori's shitty, abusive behavior. Please. 

• Upvote 19

18 hours ago, hollyfeller said:

This Reddit post about Lori is pretty chilling. It has a screencap from her closed FB group so admins can delete this if it’s not allowed here.

I think this might be fake. It seems way over the top, even for Lori.  But I don't know how anyone would manage to fake a post like this.  Does anyone on here have access to Lori's chat room?

If this is real, it has to be one of the cruellest things she's written.  Who spanks their children for opening their presents before time?  I have a hard time waiting to open a package or a letter, and I'm an adult!!!   And her analogies fall straight through here.  Opening Christmas presents before dad and mom get up is not, in any way, similar to turning God's house into a den of thieves and  Ken kicking them out of the house was just some more overreacting in anger.  Those poor kids... 

Lori should accept that she was very angry and that she overreacted. She should feel ashamed of herself for her behavior and stop trying to justify it and defend her angry outburst as though she were righteously acting just like Jesus.  She could have saved the situation by going upstairs, crying, and then putting it all into perspective: her kids are just kids!  Then she could have walked down the stairs again, smiled at her children and made them some breakfast.  Next Christmas she could ask them to wake her and Ken up before opening their presents. Problem solved! 

• Upvote 8

2 minutes ago, onemama said:

I think this might be fake. It seems way over the top, even for Lori.  But I don't know how anyone would manage to fake a post like this.

That post is 100% gen-u-wine Lorbags. I guarantee. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

5 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Anyway else think Lori's unclear habits (no hand washing etc.) and her propensity to use food crease as hand lotion contributed greatly to her 25+ years of 'bad gut' issues ("parasites", "so so so sick") and the iffy tummy Cassie has discussed?

The woman is nasty and unclean. I don't want to imagine the filth and germs she transferred to herself and the children.

No wonder Ken cooked for himself. Notice that he doesn't seem to have bad gut issues.

Looking at old pictures, she was clean until a couple years ago or so. Or at least, looked clean and physically well. She claims she has been sick for years, but also Alyssa (and Cassi?) claim to suffer gut disorders. 

I wonder if something happened to her, so she started considering herself an elder (at 59 or 60 years old!!!!), stopped grooming and got more radical. She has aged a lot in a few years.

Sure she has been awful always. But she's turning weird. Getting dirty may be an evidence of dementia. But on the other side, her children let her babysit, so they see her well... 

• Upvote 12

7 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I think Lori had (and still has) an eating disorder, and that some of it may extend from her family of origin. At least one of her sisters is focused on the gut. And I think she passed that behavior  to Cassi and Alyssa. I have no idea about Cassi, but Alysssa is very image focused and is super focused on the gut and gut protocols. Part of that could also be her past in ballet- very demanding and weight focused. 

• Upvote 11

12 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Lori did say she washes her hands after using the restroom, so she's not THAT nasty. (She's nasty, for sure, but not quite as bad as it could be.) She's definitely let her grooming go quite a bit lately it seems, however.

She did, however, once speak about wiping up raw chicken juices with a Norwex cloth, with the implication that it sterilized everything - combine that with her week-old slimy salads and dressing that seemed like food poisoning waiting to happen and I can see some of her "gut" issues being simple food borne illness. Good thing they had a housekeeper and Ken did his own cooking to help keep the kids from the salmonella on a dish that Lori was producing.

7 hours ago, livinglongerthanyou said:

We could get up any time we wanted too and one of my fondest memories is sitting with my younger sister in my lap, in the dark, just whispering to each other in front of the lit up Christmas tree. We still talk about that magical morning 45 years later.

I would sometimes wake up really early and just go sit in the living room by the tree. There's something truly magical about being the only one awake in the house, everything dark and silent, the lit tree the only light, the presents there waiting to be opened, knowing that in a few hours there'll be light and laughter and chaos... but right now all is calm and quiet and still. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 10

So, here is Mr. Atheist's video that he said was coming:

It's about Lori beating her kids.  He is calling for the same actions he used for the NIFB (pumpkin saga).  I'm in as private person not as a rep of FJ.  I speak and do only for myself.  

To the people who sent screenshots, thank you!  I posted some info on his Reddit but no screenshots.  He never replied back.

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 3

All the positive vibes @feministxtian

Spanking your kids and shutting them outside on Christmas morning? Lori Alexander is the worst. Fuck her.

• Upvote 11
  • Love 1

On 3/11/2020 at 6:46 PM, SweetLaurel said:

@SweetLaurel  Me too.   Both sons work with Ken, so there's that.  The youngest daughter defended Lori and said that she she was never abused.  (book reviews of the Transformed Wife book on Amazon).  

Lori babysits for all four kids, including Alyssa's baby.  If they thought there was something wrong with what she did, they would not leave their children with her.   It is sad because not only have Lori and Ken abused their kids, but the cycle of abuse is likely to be continued.  Worst of all is that Lori influences other women.  

Re Christmas, my kids did that ... not all the gifts, but many.  We laughed and got out of bed to join them.   Lori's slipper ... aka, soft .. I call BS on that because she said that she used a foot long belt & talked about how it has to hurt ...a lot.   

• Upvote 11
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, Liza said:

Lori babysits for all four kids, including Alyssa's baby.  If they thought there was something wrong with what she did, they would not leave their children with her.  

I have no doubt that the kids probably don't think there was something wrong with what she did (they probably think they deserved it - Lori certainly told them, and still tells them, that they did). It's really hard to look back and your childhood and realize your parents were wrong about something. 

But I wouldn't necessarily think that means they expect Lori to treat their kids the same way. Being a grandma is different than being a parent. 

My parents spanked, and my mom in particular believes in spanking and requiring obedience. I don't have kids, but if I did I wouldn't keep them from my parents - I would however have strict guidelines for them: no spanking or hitting, or they don't stay with you again; for example. It's possible they've got similar stuff going on. I think with Alyssa at least it's too early to say much about her parenting.

Lori's vile and mean, and I wouldn't want her watching my kids if I had any. But, she's their MOM. No matter how terrible she is, she's their mom, and raised them to think she's right. I'd hope they see how she is, realize they didn't deserve what she did to them, and make sure she knows what is and is not acceptable regarding their own children. But maybe they aren't there, yet. Maybe they're as bad as her, maybe they're at least a little better and Lori just hasn't bitched about their rules for her specifically on her blog so we know about it yet. I don't know.

The crap is so extensive with them. They all have some culpability, but I'm going to lay the majority of the blame squarely on Lori. I am convinced she's a psychopath, and has fucked up everyone around her.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, Alisamer said:

It's really hard to look back and your childhood and realize your parents were wrong about something. 

This is very true.

My parents spanked, and my mom in particular believes in spanking and requiring obedience.

Same here, but my parents know that I disagree with them. 

I would however have strict guidelines for them: no spanking or hitting, or they don't stay with you again; for example.

Thankfully, my parents believe very strongly in parental and not grand-parental authority and responsibility, which means that they have never raised a finger against any one of their grandkids and don't contradict us. We live in a different country and only see each other once a year, or less.  The grandkids that live closer by do spend time with them, even nights, but my parents dote on them.  I guess they enjoy them a lot more than they enjoyed us. It's sad, but some parents don't seem to enjoy their kids because they are so fixed on disciplining them. 

• Upvote 14

Can you imagine the total confusion on the part of the 1-year old but also the 3-year old, who were likely just following their older siblings?  And Lori ran up the stairs crying to Ken? Good grief, she was unstable even all those years ago. This is one of the sickest Christmas memories I’ve ever heard. But to offer it up on a (semi) public forum just shows how Lori is unaware that her actions are extraordinary. To have done that is one thing; to offer it as her clearest Christmas memory is just disgusting. 

And this is the woman giving advice on Christian motherhood. What a fucked up bitch she is. 

Oh, and BTW bitch, sewing clothes at home actually COSTS money. Fabric stores (if you can even find them any longer) sell a yard of fabric for more than I get an entire garment for at Target. She is sooooo clueless. 

• Upvote 22

Where did Lori write about that horrible Christmas story? I don't see it.

Just when I think she can't sink any lower.......

• Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

Where did Lori write about that horrible Christmas story? I don't see it.

Just when I think she can't sink any lower.......

It was in her chat room, several years ago. Hidden from true public view, of course. :my_dodgy:

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 3

5 hours ago, onemama said:

Thankfully, my parents believe very strongly in parental and not grand-parental authority and responsibility, which means that they have never raised a finger against any one of their grandkids and don't contradict us. We live in a different country and only see each other once a year, or less.  The grandkids that live closer by do spend time with them, even nights, but my parents dote on them.  I guess they enjoy them a lot more than they enjoyed us. It's sad, but some parents don't seem to enjoy their kids because they are so fixed on disciplining them. 

My kids have no problem with me disciplining the grands...but then again, all I do is growl. It works. They laugh and then do what I asked them. I can't wait until I go see them in May. I'm glad they trust me enough to do that. But, they're raising their kids much like how I raised them. Lots of humor! 

COME ON MAY!!

• Upvote 12
  • Love 2

Now she’s suggesting jumping in a bathtub or shower if you run out of TP. She is the grossest thing. I can think of at least 20 things I could do before sitting in a bathtub with my own shitty ass. 

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic