IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin Lara 12: Gwen says something I can't understand.

HerNameIsBuffy

On 18/04/2020 at 17:35, Victorianroses said:

Alors, voici juste une chose que je ne comprends pas à propos de ces deux. Elle parle d'être une femme obéissante et tout, mais ce qui me vient vraiment à l'esprit, en particulier dans cette vidéo, c'est qu'elle porte le pantalon taille 0 dans cette relation. Joe est beaucoup plus sérieux quand il a fait lui-même les deux vidéos récentes. Et, il semble qu'il ait en fait deux cellules cérébrales à frotter ensemble. Je sens qu'il est le subalterne, PAS Gwen. Vous pouvez voir qu'elle a l'habitude de tout faire. Ça va être intéressant de voir combien de temps il peut supporter avec elle et sa folie avant de se brûler en étant son garçon / boytoy glorifié.

Bien sûr, il y a toujours l'idée qu'il pourrait rester avec elle, et juste le mettre de côté, avec quelqu'un qui n'est pas si fou et obsédé par le poids. Je pense que j'adorerais le voir surpris en train de tromper avec quelqu'un qui, vous le savez, jusqu'à l'autre extrême, comme, vraiment costaud. Cela tuerait Gwod!  :)

* modifié pour ajouter: Gwen a l'air d'avoir des briques sous ses cheveux aujourd'hui. Il a l'air .............. bien ......... carré.

I didn't know who is this lady, but how does she keep this thing on her head ?

• Haha 10

Yep in most trials involving medicine one side’s doctors will be saying things that almost all doctors would agree with and that would sound entirely plausible to any medical people on the jury. The other side’s doctors are just there to lie and get paid $$$ to use big words in a desperate attempt to sow seeds of doubt in the minds of the jury, which is usually entirely composed of laypeople. In this trial it was embarrassingly obvious which side was competent and which side was throwing shit against the wall to see if any would stick. Luckily the truth won out in the end, and how ironic that Gwen and the Remnant weren’t on the side of the truth. But of course, at the time we all ate it up when Gwen would repeat those crackpot theories to us during church...we would cling to anything to avoid the cognitive dissonance. 

Edited by throwaway9988
  • Upvote 6

The two latest delusionals were about lasting motivation so it fits perfectly that nobody could be bothered to post any new ones today. Today on FB we learn that everybody has children.

kuva.png.8be7464e3bc550c60b9eb09e2d710b23.png

• Haha 2
  • Thank You 4

2 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

The two latest delusionals were about lasting motivation so it fits perfectly that nobody could be bothered to post any new ones today. Today on FB we learn that everybody has children.

kuva.png.8be7464e3bc550c60b9eb09e2d710b23.png

What if I dont have kids at home? Can I borrow the neighbor's? Would a cat be a reasonable substitute? He doesn't listen very well and I'm pretty sure he came from Satan so a little Jesus might not be a bad thing. Maybe it'll help him with his bad habits of ripping open the kibble bag and trying to jump on the table during dinner.

20200323_203937.thumb.jpg.bff73428def55efc28105f94dfbe1a70.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • Love 13

Today we learn that God has capital, and Gwen thinks that her constant focus on her stomach growls means she's not self centered. 

Spoiler

There is Hope!

April 21, 2020

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

Comments are off

If you are tempted to go back to food, ask Him, “O God, can You do better than a food binge, an alcohol binge, a shopping spree, a gambling spree, etc.? Can You do better than these relationships I have had?” Within minutes, watch Him answer that prayer! He will come in with ways of escape and jewels that are far better! He is better than that false friend called food! This is the motivation. You will see that He is the Genius; He is beyond brilliant; He is beyond personal. There is a relationship with God and an adoration of Jesus Christ, His Son, and it is real, and it is far better being in tune with the Creator who has more capital, more power, and better perks than anything else out there! Redirect your want for food over to a want for God and this new life.

THERE IS HOPE! Remember, whatever your main focus is— that is what your heart falls in love with. Christ said that if we loved him, we would obey him. We love what we obey; we obey what we love. Christ loved and obeyed God! You CAN change your focus to God, to Jesus Christ, to His Kingdom, to His church, to the needs of the Saints. Notice that none of the focus is on yourself but on God and others. This is so important to God that He uses this to miraculously and inexplicably transform you into a whole new creation. You wake up one day and notice you have not thought about the food for hours but you are praying all the time. It is called The Transfer.

"You wake up one day and notice that you have not thought about the food for hours..."

Well yeah, because I was sleeping.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 9

Photoshopped stock photos tell us so much about the Creator! 

FB_IMG_1587487616585.thumb.jpg.a136d8eac2452bde4bb20d9e6b9c7678.jpg

Spoiler

kuva.png.44f5f10f119b8b6db6cd84d146f2db1f.png

This looks like the same picture but apparently God's genius design wasn't green and leafy and filtered enough for Gwen, and she felt that she could improve that magnificent sky too.

Edited by AmazonGrace
  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 5

On 4/15/2020 at 4:43 AM, AmazonGrace said:

Most bakery products are a sin. Because yeast. (That picture is not of twilight.) 

Screenshot_20200415-102311.thumb.jpg.5c257b8edf0722d4885794715230c8b7.jpg

This is so, so much funnier if you have ever spent an entire week eating only "unleavened bread."  It would only be funnier if it said "cleaned out" rather than "cleaned up."

Matza may be the most constipating substance on the planet.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 1

Gwennis the Menace is trying to convince people not to attend  rehab, groups and  not to try other things that have been proven useful for a number of conditions, and to replace them all with her dangerous cult. 

Spoiler

Man-Made Rules Do Not Work

April 22, 2020

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

Comments are off

There are many reading this post whose dependency or unwanted habit is a substance other than food. If you will notice, somehow, someway, the dark lord of this world has worked in man-made regulations for cures in every generation that range from bloodletting using leeches to inversion therapy—hanging upside down. Man has had many a godless remedy for centuries. They will never stop…a patch on the arm for nicotine, rehab units for alcoholics and anorexics, support groups, acupuncture, hypnosis, medications, replacing your stronghold with another one, etc. In WeighDown, we spend the bulk of our time on diet rules that do not work because it is an easy analogy, but it can be easily extrapolated for any condition. Just identify your indulgence and the man-made rules you have tried in the past to stop, and then read the following.

You have tried diets all your life, and they have not worked. What does this tell you? In fact, you are anything but free from the desire to eat tonight, and this is from years of dieting. Indeed, had you never dieted, I wonder if you would still have this issue with food. Why are diets so bad? Man-made diet rules are the number one prescribed remedy for obesity for the last 50 to 60 years. Yet, diets have cost us much—billions each year—and have only exacerbated the problem of overeating in this country more than any protocol ever advised—indeed, this country is now at 70 percent overweight or obese. The community is starting to recognize that diets do not work, but they do not have an answer. Baffled, the scientists call it an epidemic. A malady is called an epidemic when it is a widespread problem with no solution. Though the scientific world cannot see the answer, there is an explanation and a solution when you humble yourself and turn to the Master Mind who masterminded our complex bodies.

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 4

http://www.thesmithsareinnocent.com/

Remnant continues to keep this website running. Updating as recently as last May. Gwen starts the website off by being long winded about how Remnant nor her could ever be tied to the death. 

News for you Gwen...not being connected to his death doesn't exonerate you. Just because no one has been able to tie you to murder, tax fraud, child abuse or anything else, doesn't mean you are a good person. Doesn't mean your teachings are magically accepted as true. It means you are a good liar. Doesn't mean you are a prophetess with knowledge only God gives you because you are more deserving. You still remain a fraud. 

You can send mail to the Smiths c/o Remnant Fellowship. I wonder if they read all the Smiths fan mail? Btw, Remnant assholes, y'all need to update the address. Remember David kicked your lying asses out of the Seaboard building? 

:pantsonfire:

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 2

I am so cynical that I think websites like that are probably a sign that the Pro Guilty Party faction are complicit, at least so far they knew  something or should have known and just didn't care enough to help.

Everyone else would be shocked and horrified and heartbroken - but sites like this are  self-preservation and PR for yourself more than anything else.

• Upvote 6

Yet, diets have cost us much—billions each year

Well, Gwen, Weigh Down isn't free, either.   ?  Or by "us," do you mean those diet plan billions should be redirected to your One True Method? 

• Upvote 5

8 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

...somehow, someway, the dark lord of this world has worked in man-made regulations for cures in every generation that range from bloodletting using leeches to inversion therapy—hanging upside down. 

The bat-shittery here is off the charts. What seems a more likely scenario? That for centuries humans have searched for treatments and cures using the available knowledge of the time and a process of elimination, or that there's an invisible demon guiding evil scientists to do bad things to humans? Just an FYI for Gwen, leeches and inversion therapy are still medically recognized treatments for specific maladies. 

8 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

In WeighDown, we spend the bulk of our time on diet rules that do not work because it is an easy analogy, but it can be easily extrapolated for any condition.

Allow me to translate: in WeighDown, we spend the bulk of our time creating a dialog of us vs. them because it makes it easier to control you, and it can easily be extrapolated to control you in other ways, like your wallet.

• Upvote 8

On 4/20/2020 at 1:30 PM, SuperNova said:

What if I dont have kids at home? Can I borrow the neighbor's? Would a cat be a reasonable substitute? He doesn't listen very well and I'm pretty sure he came from Satan so a little Jesus might not be a bad thing. Maybe it'll help him with his bad habits of ripping open the kibble bag and trying to jump on the table during dinner.

20200323_203937.thumb.jpg.bff73428def55efc28105f94dfbe1a70.jpg

Looks like my little Punky.  Love black cats. 

92788114_10157994676316125_3318083985321492480_o.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Love 10

She Who Replaces Meals With Sipping Diet Soda rails against the diet soda industry. 

Spoiler

— Main Menu —HOME ABOUT BOOKS- Receive Excerpts - See Full Collection TV- Remnant Fellowship TV - Weigh Down TV MEDIA DEVOTIONAL CONTACT Desert Oasis 2020 

Why Diets will Never Work, Part I

April 23, 2020

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

Comments are off

The temptation is strong for the U.S. diet industry to push special foods since that is the bulk of their sales; and for other weight loss programs, new diet drugs, exercise regimens, and surgeries, the income is in services. The industry brings in north of 60 billion dollars per year some of this spending going toward not only diet foods but diet sodas—and their celebrity supporters are paid millions. People follow the crowds, and the majority of adults in the U.S. are dieting. According to a recent weight loss survey, it was determined that 108 million people are on diets in the U.S. and that dieters typically make 4 or 5 attempts per year to start over. Women share their weight loss methods with each other, and since 85 percent of the consumers are female, it follows that this is a hot topic— selling foods, ads, magazines, driving internet sales and health club memberships.

Diets have been the answer for decades—increase your energy expenditure and decrease your caloric intake. With so much spending, so much effort, so much science, and so much medicine behind this worldwide approved man-made rule, how in the world could this be wrong… these regulations have an appearance of wisdom, with their harsh treatment of the body, but they have no value. There are several reasons that are pointed out by the Apostle Paul in a letter he wrote to the church in Colosse.

Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ. Do not let anyone who delights in false humility and the worship of angels disqualify you for the prize. Such a person goes into great detail about what he has seen, and his unspiritual mind puffs him up with idle notions. He has lost connection with the Head, from whom the whole body, supported and held together by its ligaments and sinews, grows as God causes it to grow. Since you died with Christ to the basic principles of this world, why, as though you still belonged to it, do you submit to its rules: “Do not handle! Do not taste! Do not touch!”? These are all destined to perish with use, because they are based on human commands and teachings. Such regulations indeed have an appearance of wisdom, with their self-imposed worship, their false humility and their harsh treatment of the body, but they lack any value in restraining sensual indulgence. Colossians 2:16-23

We will continue this topic more tomorrow!

She Who Judges People For Eating quotes Paul saying it's not cool to judge people for eating.

• Upvote 6

Why Diets will Never Work, Part I

April 23, 2020

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

Comments are off

"The temptation is strong for the U.S. diet industry to push special foods since that is the bulk of their sales; and for other weight loss programs, new diet drugs, exercise regimens, and surgeries, the income is in services. The industry brings in north of 60 billion dollars per year some of this spending going toward not only diet foods but diet sodas—and their celebrity supporters are paid millions."

NOW, hold up  here Ms Chicken Legs!  You have just gotta be frickin' kidding me!!!  not only diet foods but "diet soda's"??????????

The queen of Diet Coke who you would swear has stock in it??

Lord, her hypocrisy and lack of brain cells knows no bounds.

16508026_10154819349096125_6802261276916552182_n.jpg

Edited by Victorianroses
  • Upvote 4

Gwen is disappointed that the AMA deals with medical science rather than her superstitions. 

Spoiler

Why Diets Will Never Work, Part II

April 24, 2020

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

Comments are off

We are continuing our discussion of why diets will not work:

1. Diets or man-made rules have “an appearance of wisdom,” but in actuality are not wise. Since the beginning of time, godless men have made up godless regulations—simply guessing at the solutions for problems but not consulting God, who actually is the Wisdom of the Ages. The Battle of the Ages is satan against God, but it is also man versus God. This is discussed in more detail in The Treasure Series. This is fact… Man is wise only if they are connected to the Mainframe Computer. We must be plugged in to the assistance of God rather than trying to compete with God or bypass God—it is imprudent. Mankind must turn to God. Many medically trained individuals are still personally devoted to God, but as a whole, over the last 50 years I have watched as the American Medical Association (AMA) has been more impressed by, and therefore dependent on, man’s scientific “discoveries” than impressed by and dependent on THE ONE who created it all. God has had the answers all along, and our modern, advanced science is simply “discovering” what God has created. There are light years between the two sources. There is an appearance of wisdom in man-made rules, but it is simply that… an appearance. There is no wisdom in them. How do you know? Look at the fruit—America has never been larger, nor more unhealthy.

She thinks Science is good for nothing but compares God to a computer.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

New Gwen and Joe video up.  "Walking in the Spirit".

Gwen waxes poetic.  The sun is "dancing through" the trees and the trees are "clapping their hands". (All I can see now are cartoon trees clapping their hands.)  Gwen thinks that the quarantine is causing people to "return to their vices".  But since Gwen encouraged people to lose weight during this crisis, they've got incredible statistics on how many people have done exactly that.  (No.  She doesn't share these statistics with us.)

She talks about the dilemma of people over-drinking.  (Over-drinking??)  And you can't work for two masters.  Gwen says, "You can't work for both Burger King and McDonald's."   (That had to have sounded better while it was still inside her head.)  You have to pick a master.  You can't have yourself as a master and also have God as a master.  Joe ends up cleaning it up by saying you couldn't be a soldier and wear the uniform of opposing forces.

I'm having to skip forward because most of it is essential Gwen.  Boring.  She does say that you have to "Say noooo to your, to your own evil desires" and as she's saying this she puts her palm on her stomach.  This makes me think that Gwen has deemed the most evil desire as a wish to have your stomach feel full.

Anyone else up for watching, here it is:

Spoiler

Here are a couple of screenshots.  I don't know what's going on with their hair anymore.  I love the expression on Gwen's face in the second shot.

GJ4.24.20A.jpg

GJ4.24.20B.jpg

• Disgust 1
  • Thank You 8

2 hours ago, Xan said:

Gwen waxes poetic.  The sun is "dancing through" the trees and the trees are "clapping their hands". (All I can see now are cartoon trees clapping their hands.

Now I have this song suddenly brought to mind .  

Spoiler

In case anyone here didn't share the same sort of Christian upbringing that I did , and simply think that Gwen is a loon , this is taken from Isaiah 55:12 .  If any of you think that this sounds particularly strange , it's not quite as peculiar I think than this song .

Spoiler

None of this though would come across as uniquely unusual to anyone , such as myself , whom grew up especially within the Holiness movement , particularly the Church of the Nazarene , which is known for such musical numbers .  I am amused , and get a kick out of how many other people seem to be getting the impression that we're all that weird , since it has been second nature to me . 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

Today we learn that diets will never work because God has programmed your body to eat unhealthy junk. 

Why Diets Will Never Work, Part III

April 25, 2020

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

Comments are off

This is the third part of our discussion on why diets will never work:

2. “These are all destined to perish with use, because they are based on human commands and teachings.” Diets are man’s regulations telling you what to eat and drink and swallow. Hunger and fullness, on the other hand, are inside of you, guiding you into the unique, individual decisions you need for your specific body. One is humans commanding humans and one is the loving God and His lovely, Holy Spirit guiding you from within. One makes you feel childish and one makes you feel mature. All animals eat according to the amount and the variety that God prescribes through hunger and fullness—man should follow suit. Man’s rules perish because it is inevitable that you eventually go back to the regular foods that your body is programmed to need and want. God’s way works permanently, and diets do not. We were not put on Earth to find man and follow man, but rather to find God and follow God’s guiding hand.

Diets are so naturally repulsive to your body that the inward controls will reject the abnormal concoctions of foods as surely as everything within you would reject you holding your breath. Diets are destined to fail with use. God’s ways or biological feedback are natural, God’s laws are natural—meaning they are in compliance with God’s internal sub-conscious and conscious controls He has already programmed inside you.

Diets are so naturally repulsive to your body that the inward controls will reject the abnormal concoctions of foods, such as salad.

Today's picture is Gwen with a weird high hair and a harem of  male admirers. DId she duct tape her wrists?

kuva.thumb.png.32545f3a95c2715bab2878221abf720e.png

Edited by AmazonGrace
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 5

Gwen thinks people have a sensual desire for depression and that Colossians 2 refers to plastic sweat suits. 

Spoiler

Why Diets will Never Work, Part IV

April 26, 2020

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

Comments are off

This is the fourth post in our series on why diets will never work:

3. Man-made rules…“they lack any value in restraining sensual indulgence…” Diets do not get to the root problem—sensual desires. There is something about chewing and swallowing, chewing and swallowing; notice that overeaters often keep drinks beside them for sucking and swallowing or gum in their mouths. The fact is, man-made rules increase sensual desires, whether this be for food, alcoholism, tobacco, depression, theft, praise of man, materialism, or children’s out-of-control behaviors. This is the dilemma: pills, liquid fasts, appetite suppressants, and counting fat grams change your environment temporarily, but do not change your sensual desires. They impose a harsh treatment on the body that works temporarily; however, you cannot keep up man-made rules. Colossians 2 above points out that the regulations that men impose are strict and harsh on the body (plastic sweat suits, liquid concoctions, metabolism pills, etc.) and they make God look legalistic and unfeeling. Likewise, suction-assisted lipectomies do not help to stop your indulgence, so they are a waste of funds. So many times people who even survive the gastric-bypass surgery wind up gaining their weight back because it did nothing to check their sensual indulgence. However, this verse is also about the uselessness of man-made rules over God’s rules. Primarily, they will have no value in restraining the root problem… overindulgence.

"Think" may be overstating the issue.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4
  • Thank You 1

@AmazonGrace is this a repeat? I don't remember this one.

9 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

There is something about chewing and swallowing, chewing and swallowing

No Gwen, there's not. This actually makes me feel uncomfortable. How many of us actually focus on or find comfort in the act of chewing and swallowing?

notice that overeaters often keep drinks beside them for sucking and swallowing or gum in their mouths.

Says the woman who constantly has a can of diet Coke. And again, she makes it sounds nasty.

...or children’s out-of-control behaviors.

This is unusual for Gwen. She always holds children up as examples of behavior. 

So many times people who even survive the gastric-bypass surgery wind up gaining their weight back because it did nothing to check their sensual indulgence.

What? She makes it sound like most people die on the table. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Gwen thinks (I am using the term loosely) that people eat primarily because they like to chew and swallow large volumes, that you eat by listening to food, that all healthy food tastes bad, that junk food industry makes no profit,  and that if you're not dieting your food will buy and cook itself and requires no attention. 

Spoiler

Why Diets Will Never Work, Part V

April 27, 2020

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

We are continuing our series on why diets do not work:

4. “Do not handle, do not taste, do not touch”… Man-made rules teach us to project rather than to look inward; to make the food change rather than the human changing. Why would companies be motivated to impose such rules? It is a money maker. Diet companies impose new rules on “bad foods” and introduce their “righteous foods” under their food brand. This has been a lucrative business; however, the diet companies are only giving the people what they want… mankind will try to alter everything and everyone around them before they improve themselves.

When we have taken out the sugar and replaced it with an artificial sugar, thrown out the fat and replaced it with an artificial fat, thrown out the calories and replaced them with non-caloric fluff or indigestible hay, we have made the food behave. We have not advanced our own behavior. We do not have to modify how much food we chew and swallow because the food itself has re-adapted to larger volumes of low-calorie content. One serving of food that used to contain 115 calories now contains only 70 calories. Since the same volume of food now contains fewer calories, you can eat a larger volume. Never mind that it is tasteless and unpalatable. You do not have to take fewer bites of food to lose weight on a diet; you can even take more bites. So how did you lose 10 and gain 15 back? The diet did not decrease the volume of food or limit the chewing and swallowing; in fact, it increased it.

How do you reverse it… Again, you fall in love with what you focus on. The root of indulgence come from the love of the idol; the love of the idol comes from the focus—eyes and ears—listening to, looking at, longing for, and obeying the idol. Diets exacerbate the problem rather than alleviate it, because they encourage you to do all the wrong things. Diets require attention to foods and recipes.

"Do not handle, do not taste, do not touch..." It's not clear to me how this means that food changes. 

If I'm not touching and tasting the biscuit it's still the same biscuit. For much longer than if I am touching and tasting it.

This woman is stupid and I think the not-eating exacerbates the problem.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

This woman is stupid and I think the not-eating exacerbates the problem.

I think you're right.  She isn't the brightest person and she's getting older.  (Speaking for myself only, I'm aware as I've aged that my mind isn't what it once was.)  Plus, Gwen doesn't eat enough.  You need food to keep those neurons firing off correctly.  

I think the biggest problem is that she's painted herself into a corner.  Her main message is "don't eat".  There's only so many ways you can say that and only so many ways to try to pair that with religion.  Now, she just sounds sillier and sillier.  Were it not that so many of her flock were financially enmeshed with RF, this would have toppled already.

You could do this with anything.  "God hates shoes!"  She could rant about footwear.  She could talk about how people like the feel of shoes on their feet.  She could find things in the Bible about feet.  She could exclaim that you only feel God when you are barefooted.  It would make about as much sense as the crap she spouts about not eating.

• Upvote 5

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic