IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin Lara 12: Gwen says something I can't understand.

HerNameIsBuffy

kuva.thumb.png.e9f47eeb07eb106e0e6f38b656bb0b9f.png

I can't find Day 1 on the FB posts but I suppose it has to do with this video. Of course there is something wrong with my evening, I ate. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 1

I don't think anything is wrong with my evening.  And I don't think God wants my evening eating.  I can't imagine that God would care about my eating at all.  A God that watches over billions of people has bigger fish to fry than worrying over whether I cleaned my plate.

Gwen's God is petty.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

After all this time, I am still mesmerized by her hairdo.  In the video, it doesn't move a millimeter, even when Joe spins her at the end.  I want to know the brand of shellac she uses (for an outdoor furniture project I have).  /snark over

• Upvote 7

She is really bizarre. It's like a crossover between religious fanaticism and untreated anorexia. If you eat, terrible things will happen. Eating is horrible and tragic. Eating ruins your life. Eating will send you to hell. I can't tell if the focus is more on the "dangerous" god or on the "dangerous" food. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I am under the impression that she isn't as obsessed with (or doesn't talk as much about) her looks. She doesn't complain about her weight, does she ? Her devotionals sound more like she is obsessed with winning the fight against hunger, not with weight loss. Am I wrong ?

• Upvote 5

58 minutes ago, ignorantobserver said:

I can't tell if the focus is more on the "dangerous" god or on the "dangerous" food. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I am under the impression that she isn't as obsessed with (or doesn't talk as much about) her looks. She doesn't complain about her weight, does she ? Her devotionals sound more like she is obsessed with winning the fight against hunger, not with weight loss. Am I wrong ?

I find the focus to be more on food, God is just the method in which she controls. Besides, while we can argue about the existence of a creator, there's no way around what's on your plate because its tangible. And Gwen knows this. Self denial is the name of the game, the hungrier you are, the closer you are to Gwen God. 

She is extremely appearance focused but you're right, its not something that she talks about. As a walking skeleton, Remnant Nirvana has already been achieved for her. Gwen cares a great deal about her surroundings looking opulent and perfectly curated. She wears clothing suited to a much younger woman and never seems to be without her stripper heels. No doubt that her hair eats up a good chunk of her day with styling, feeding, and taking it for walks. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 11

59 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

As a walking skeleton, Remnant Nirvana has already been achieved for her.

Haha ! I understand that she certainly looks too thin, but wouldn't someone with anorexia still try to lose more weight ? Her way of thinking seems certainly very disordered. She would be amusing if she wasn't so dangerous. Do we have any news of her daughter ? I worry about her health.

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, Xan said:

You could do this with anything.  "God hates shoes!"  She could rant about footwear.  She could talk about how people like the feel of shoes on their feet.  She could find things in the Bible about feet.  She could exclaim that you only feel God when you are barefooted.  It would make about as much sense as the crap she spouts about not eating

Just for the fun of it , I will illustrate what this would sound like .  

Spoiler

When you enter into the presence of the Most High , you must take off your shoes , in reverence .  https://rabbimoffic.com/god-want-us-take-shoes/  And even today this still holds relevance .  For instance , in such fellowships as the Church of God , foot washing is still recognized as being a sacred ordinance .  { https://www.thechurchofgod.org/resources/feet-washing/  ,  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_washing#Restorationist_practice }  And , in order to practice this act of humility , first one must remove the shoes .  In addition to these biblical proofs , walking outdoors barefoot , a practice known as earthing , has multiple health benefits , and helps us to connect with the earths internal energy , which emanates from the Divine Logos .  {  https://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-9099/the-surprising-health-benefits-of-going-barefoot.html  , https://heartmdinstitute.com/alternative-medicine/what-is-earthing-or-grounding/  ,  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logos#Christianity }  So let's cast aside all that gets in the way of our walk with the Lord , such as shoes , and run with perseverance the race marked out for us , down the path of righteousness .  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Hebrews 12:1&version=NIV 

Wow , it sure is fun to roleplay that I'm a cult leader .  I think that I have enough well versed arguments to support my points .  Before too long , I could convince most anyone to customarily go barefooting .  

Spoiler

This is more so practical for those who live in the country , especially in warmer climates , such as the South , I believe .    Remarkably , even without the influence of my impromptu cult , this is a rising trend .{ https://abcnews.go.com/Health/trend-going-barefoot/story?id=12992806  ,  

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/tanyachen/facebook-group-for-barefoot-rights  }  

Edited by Marmion
  • Upvote 5
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, ignorantobserver said:

Haha ! I understand that she certainly looks too thin, but wouldn't someone with anorexia still try to lose more weight ? Her way of thinking seems certainly very disordered. She would be amusing if she wasn't so dangerous. Do we have any news of her daughter ? I worry about her health.

The interesting thing about this is that in her classes, she often states that ignoring "the growl" is as bad as overeating. It's a real conundrum, because she harps on over eating, but then she simultaneously harps on UNDER eating. She has stated that under-eating  is a "sin" because you are supposed to follow the Spirit's leading and eat when you're hungry and stop when you're full. I don't think that she sees herself as someone who under-eats, as she advocates "small amounts of regular food". I found that I was constantly trying to "eat just enough" (something she also advocates), seeking perfection in my eating. It made me very neurotic and I was constantly thinking about whether I had eaten "too much" at a meal, or whether or not I "COULD" eat, or WHEN I could eat again.  It's also interesting to note that people have testified to being healed or freed from anorexia THROUGH the WD program.

As for weight loss...the program is VERY weight focused, DESPITE the fact that she states that one should not be "focused on the body". There were weight graphs in the previous books (I have not read WD Works) and sharing weight loss numbers was highly encouraged during class chats. In some materials she says not to weigh more than once per week, yet she has also sated that it is OK to weigh often in the beginning to prove to oneself that the principles "work". I often felt that there was a LOT of conflict in her teachings.

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1

7 hours ago, ignorantobserver said:

She is really bizarre. It's like a crossover between religious fanaticism and untreated anorexia. If you eat, terrible things will happen. Eating is horrible and tragic. Eating ruins your life. Eating will send you to hell. I can't tell if the focus is more on the "dangerous" god or on the "dangerous" food. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I am under the impression that she isn't as obsessed with (or doesn't talk as much about) her looks. She doesn't complain about her weight, does she ? Her devotionals sound more like she is obsessed with winning the fight against hunger, not with weight loss. Am I wrong ?

As I have brought up before , it seems to me that she is engaging in , and promoting anorexia mirabilis , as a form of  mortification .

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

@MarmionYou did pretty well. I am a descendant of a Native American tribe known for running. While running doesn't achieve cult status, it is very important. Running barefoot is very common and people are oddly proud of their feet (myself included although I've never admitted this in my real life). 

"walking outdoors barefoot , a practice known as earthing , has multiple health benefits , and helps us to connect with the earths internal energy" 

It doesn't have a name like earthing but they would agree with you here. Running is transcendental, a way to connect and be one with the world around us. Before a big race, rituals are performed in a cleansing tent. The story of the Silver Fox, giver of the special gift of running, would be told. Sometimes they'll eat a mind-altering cactus to heighten the experience.

"...run with perseverance the race marked out for us , down the path of righteousness"

Yes. Our life is the journey that our feet take us on. Barefoot distance running is their specialty and perseverance through the pain pushes them to levels of the runner's high that keeps them going long after others have given up. It's not uncommon for professional athletes to challenge them to a race only to be left in the dust. This tribe is even known for running down deer for food. Tracking them for miles and miles till the poor animal dies from pure exhuastion. No voilence needed.

Edited by SuperNova
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 5

@Marmion, at the annual convention of the UU Church, I met a minister who conducts her services barefoot as a spiritual practice. It seems the Old Testament verse about “Remove your sandals; you are standing on sacred ground” resonated with her.

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Marmion said:

As I have brought up before , it seems to me that she is engaging in , and promoting anorexia mirabilis , as a form of  mortification .

This is a great parallel I haven't thought of before ! Thank you for mentioning it again for my benefit. The way she practises fasting (no matter how she calls it, it's obviously fasting) as a way to god is very similar. Still, there are major differences. Anorexia mirabilis is usually associated with medieval nuns in contemplative orders who practised fasting amongst other forms of devotion, especially poverty. It was also a very personal practice, associated with a special calling, or a version of a hunger strike (like in the case of Catherine of Siena), never something that would be promoted to the general public. Lay people were not expected to achieve these levels of sainthood...

Gwen's lifestyle is in stark contrast to the lives of deprivance and humility that fasting nuns were supposed to live, but she doesn't seem to try to hide her wealth, quite the contrary. So, where does this element come from ? Maybe the fashion of "self-help gurus" during the 90'? That would explain the extreme focus on showing off her possessions : she needs to prove that her method "works", will turn your life around, etc. So, anorexia mirabilis, yes, but understood not as a form of mortification, but as a way of achieving a better life on earth ? That's very close to Prosperity Gospel.

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, freefromthin said:

The interesting thing about this is that in her classes, she often states that ignoring "the growl" is as bad as overeating. It's a real conundrum, because she harps on over eating, but then she simultaneously harps on UNDER eating. She has stated that under-eating  is a "sin" because you are supposed to follow the Spirit's leading and eat when you're hungry and stop when you're full. I don't think that she sees herself as someone who under-eats, as she advocates "small amounts of regular food". I found that I was constantly trying to "eat just enough" (something she also advocates), seeking perfection in my eating. It made me very neurotic and I was constantly thinking about whether I had eaten "too much" at a meal, or whether or not I "COULD" eat, or WHEN I could eat again.  It's also interesting to note that people have testified to being healed or freed from anorexia THROUGH the WD program.

As for weight loss...the program is VERY weight focused, DESPITE the fact that she states that one should not be "focused on the body". There were weight graphs in the previous books (I have not read WD Works) and sharing weight loss numbers was highly encouraged during class chats. In some materials she says not to weigh more than once per week, yet she has also sated that it is OK to weigh often in the beginning to prove to oneself that the principles "work". I often felt that there was a LOT of conflict in her teachings.

Yeah she has also had devotionals that say it's okay to ignore the growl if it's not mealtime. Just wait and sip some diet soda and it will pass and return later. 

It's bound to be paradoxical I think because she says you shouldn't be focused on your sensual desires or obsessed with eating, but the whole growl thing is nothing but obsession with whether your body has enough sensual desire to eat.

And she goes on and on about how you shouldn't fall in love with food and eat things just because you want to taste the good stuff. But then in the next sentence she rails against diets because healthy food tastes icky to her and you should eat "regular" food that you love because God is so good and gives you food that tastes great.

You shouldn't be self obsessed but everything you do should be about losing weight. Even the good deeds and social interaction and the Bible reading primarily function as distractions to serve your weight loss. If this is not self obsessed, I don't know what is.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

If you eat something healthy instead of junk you will only end up fat and unhappy and obsessed with eating. If you're obsessed with eating on WeighDown (say, write numerous books about losing weight) it doesn't count. 

Spoiler

A Typical Dieter’s Day

April 28, 2020

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

Let us start off looking at the typical dieter getting up in the morning. Once you decide on a diet, you have to check that particular diet’s list and select the right foods. At work, you talk about diets, which means foods. By the time you get home, you have been planning the foods that you can eat and the foods that you cannot eat, and this has set you up for grazing foods all evening. You will have two groups of foods: one that you can eat and one that you cannot. You have to cook two different types of meals—one for you and one for your family. Food is omnipresent. This only increases the focus on the food. The more you focus on planning, buying, talking about, preparing, cooking, serving, and eating the food, the stronger the magnetic pull is to the refrigerator. If you keep a record of all of this, you will see that food is the obsession of your life. Dieting provides the perfect setup to accelerate your love for food. Dieting and exchange lists taught you to read a sheet of paper for the amount you should eat. They taught you to follow an exchange list. They helped you exchange “bad food” for “good food.” And they started calling them “lifestyle changes.” Yet the only alteration you made is that you walked down a different grocery store aisle—the diet aisle—and therefore have a more expensive grocery bill and have to go to the big and tall section for larger clothes each year. Exercising for hours each day, eating diet industry foods or foods you do not crave is not the born again lifestyle enhancement you need. You need to be freed up! Now you can see why dieting, counting calories, diet pills, and diet foods has to stop, because by the time you have gone to bed you have planned a binge to go back to the foods that you really want to eat. This restriction, caused by man’s rules, has only quickened your senses to food. It has not helped you to lay down sensual indulgence at all. Overindulgence was never addressed—sensitivity to hunger  and fullness was not the core teaching.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

23 hours ago, Xan said:

I don't think anything is wrong with my evening.  And I don't think God wants my evening eating.  I can't imagine that God would care about my eating at all.  A God that watches over billions of people has bigger fish to fry than worrying over whether I cleaned my plate.

Gwen's God is petty.

Yes, and Gwen's God has a very little-kid sort of love. Gwen's God only loves you when you do what he wants. If you make him upset, he doesn't want you anywhere near him (as shown by her devotional a while back about her dog, and how she only loves him and wants him around because he obeys). It's truly sad, because you only love like that, when that's the love you've been given. Her poor kids.

• Upvote 8

On 4/27/2020 at 7:21 AM, Xan said:

I think you're right.  She isn't the brightest person and she's getting older.  (Speaking for myself only, I'm aware as I've aged that my mind isn't what it once was.)  Plus, Gwen doesn't eat enough.  You need food to keep those neurons firing off correctly.  

I think the biggest problem is that she's painted herself into a corner.  Her main message is "don't eat".  There's only so many ways you can say that and only so many ways to try to pair that with religion.  Now, she just sounds sillier and sillier.  Were it not that so many of her flock were financially enmeshed with RF, this would have toppled already.

You could do this with anything.  "God hates shoes!"  She could rant about footwear.  She could talk about how people like the feel of shoes on their feet.  She could find things in the Bible about feet.  She could exclaim that you only feel God when you are barefooted.  It would make about as much sense as the crap she spouts about not eating.

I think that's true of everything RF. She created her own theology, but she did it off the cuff... she nixed the trinity because she didn't get it... she taught a works based salvation because it made sense to her... she  goes against things simply because the mainstream church goes for it... but because she has absolutely no real theological training, her theology can't stand up to any Biblical criticism... her "theology" is thin and all over the place.

You can't talk theology with someone in RF if they actually know anything about the Bible... how many times have we asked friends... "Well Gwen says this, right?" "Yes." "But the Bible says this, right?" "Yes." "Then what she says isn't in the Bible." "Welllllll... that's not what she means..." In other words, her theology can't stand up to any testing, and yet, they would loose everything if they left, so they just sort of say "Well you just don't understand her, what she means is..." I mean, if my leader were a prophet, and yet consistently was saying what I guess she "didn't mean," I'd be a little concerned. 

The cognitive dissonance is strong.

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Blue said:

Yes, and Gwen's God has a very little-kid sort of love. Gwen's God only loves you when you do what he wants. If you make him upset, he doesn't want you anywhere near him (as shown by her devotional a while back about her dog, and how she only loves him and wants him around because he obeys). It's truly sad, because you only love like that, when that's the love you've been given. Her poor kids.

Gwen's God is the ultimate mean girl. He likes you only if you're skinny and fabulous and stay that way without any icky sweating at the gym.

• Upvote 6

10 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Yeah she has also had devotionals that say it's okay to ignore the growl if it's not mealtime. Just wait and sip some diet soda and it will pass and return later. 

It's bound to be paradoxical I think because she says you shouldn't be focused on your sensual desires or obsessed with eating, but the whole growl thing is nothing but obsession with whether your body has enough sensual desire to eat.

And she goes on and on about how you shouldn't fall in love with food and eat things just because you want to taste the good stuff. But then in the next sentence she rails against diets because healthy food tastes icky to her and you should eat "regular" food that you love because God is so good and gives you food that tastes great.

You shouldn't be self obsessed but everything you do should be about losing weight. Even the good deeds and social interaction and the Bible reading primarily function as distractions to serve your weight loss. If this is not self obsessed, I don't know what is.

Yes! More confusion! It was QUITE the challenge navigating something as simple as eating (which she ALSO says should NOT be COMPLICATED) in an effort to align with her "principles", which are also supposedly God's "rules" for eating. Yet I tried off and on for MANY years.

• Upvote 3

22 hours ago, SuperNova said:

@MarmionYou did pretty well. I am a descendant of a Native American tribe known for running. While running doesn't achieve cult status, it is very important

I just wanted to add that while usually people refer to a cult as being something negative , it technically doesn't have to be this way .  As long as their is no undue influence , and it's not acting in a destructive manner , a " cult " could be benign , or even beneficial , such as it is with the Unitarian Universalist minister @Hane mentioned , or like the various societies of the people of the great plains  https://accessgenealogy.com/native/government-and-societies-of-the-plains-tribes.htm  .   https://freedomofmind.com/faq-items/whats-the-difference-between-a-destructive-cult-and-a-benign-cult/   So , hypothetically , I could start up a social movement , where for instance the members typically go barefoot , as a general rule , but as long as it's not enforced by a system of rewards and punishments , it's not an abusive cult .  Now , by contrast , Remnant Fellowship is such that if a follower were to run afoul of the instructions of the leadership , especially Gwen , there would be the threat of dire consequences , real world or imagined . For example , Gwen might impose her domineering discipline by means such as this , which in part characterizes totalist cults .  

11. Thoughts, feelings, and activities (of self and others) reported to superiors 
12. Rewards and punishments used to modify behaviors, both positive and negative  15. Instill dependency and obedience 
16. Threaten harm to family and friends 
19. Encourage and engage in corporal punishment  5. Instill fear, such as fear of: 
   a. Thinking independently 
   b. The outside world 
   c. Enemies 
   d. Losing one’s salvation 
   e. Leaving or being shunned by the group 
   f. Other’s disapprova

http://old.freedomofmind.com/Info/BITE/bitemodel.php  

9 hours ago, Blue said:

As I have pointed out before , in another thread on this topic , Gwod is characterized by conditional security . { https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conditional_preservation_of_the_saints , https://www.gotquestions.org/conditional-security.html }  So , to summarize by using analogous songs , Gwod is like this  

Spoiler

, while the God of those such as yourself , on the other hand , is like this 

Spoiler

• Upvote 4

Gwen destroys  science, medicine, psychology, religion, philosophy by the unbeatable argument,  "nuh-uh, it doesn't work because I said so"  

Spoiler

The Expectation of More

April 29, 2020

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

Man-made rules from medicine, religion, science, philosophy, psychology, etc. do not work because they intuitively get you to focus on yourself—your favorite subject. People love the weekly counsel sessions where you pay someone to ask you questions about yourself and pay them to let you talk about yourself without changing the subject for one to two hours. Man-made rules enforce a worship of self. Now, if you are thinking about what you want for self—you tend to want more and more. “More is better.” This self-focus has increased our expectations of amounts of food. Every year your expectation gets higher, and that is why you weigh more and more each year. You have come a long way from the amount you thought you wanted or deserved as a child. Americans as a population have become more and more accustomed to larger amounts of food over the years, especially since the Great Depression. Diets by nature are based on large volumes of low-calorie foods and “free foods,” so you get to give yourself more, and where a soda used to be 200 calories, now it is zero so you can drink more. More and more. Until we turn to God, this is all going to continue to be a puzzling “mystery epidemic”.

A worship of self is sick and leads to many disposition problems in the end. Self-worship leads to allowing more and more wrong decisions that serve self—overeating, overtalking, greed for fortune. When the world centers around you instead of God, it causes mental disorders. Yet people uncontrolled by self-focus or worship of self are free!

• Upvote 1
  • Angry 1
  • Thank You 3

6 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Gwen destroys  science, medicine, psychology, religion, philosophy by the unbeatable argument,  "nuh-uh, it doesn't work because I said so"  

Hide contents

The Expectation of More

April 29, 2020

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

Man-made rules from medicine, religion, science, philosophy, psychology, etc. do not work because they intuitively get you to focus on yourself—your favorite subject. People love the weekly counsel sessions where you pay someone to ask you questions about yourself and pay them to let you talk about yourself without changing the subject for one to two hours. Man-made rules enforce a worship of self. Now, if you are thinking about what you want for self—you tend to want more and more. “More is better.” This self-focus has increased our expectations of amounts of food. Every year your expectation gets higher, and that is why you weigh more and more each year. You have come a long way from the amount you thought you wanted or deserved as a child. Americans as a population have become more and more accustomed to larger amounts of food over the years, especially since the Great Depression. Diets by nature are based on large volumes of low-calorie foods and “free foods,” so you get to give yourself more, and where a soda used to be 200 calories, now it is zero so you can drink more. More and more. Until we turn to God, this is all going to continue to be a puzzling “mystery epidemic”.

A worship of self is sick and leads to many disposition problems in the end. Self-worship leads to allowing more and more wrong decisions that serve self—overeating, overtalking, greed for fortune. When the world centers around you instead of God, it causes mental disorders. Yet people uncontrolled by self-focus or worship of self are free!

I knew this woman was disgusting, but not this disgusting.

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

People love the weekly counsel sessions where you pay someone to ask you questions about yourself and pay them to let you talk about yourself without changing the subject for one to two hours. Man-made rules enforce a worship of self.

Where was Gwod when I needed her? If only I knew this before I spent 20 years in therapy. 

Edited by SuperNova
tmi
  • Upvote 4

13 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Reveal hidden contents

The Expectation of More

April 29, 2020

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

I wanted to mention two things , especially for the sake of those involved with Remnant Fellowship , whom might be reading this .  1.  In response to the hidden contents quoted above .  

The second greatest commandment is to ‘love your neighbor as yourself’. But for me, at least, I lived as though that verse actually read, ‘love your neighbor instead of yourself’. The problem with thinking that way, is that, unless you love yourself, you can’t love others!  

It’s not wrong to love yourself.

In fact, it’s necessary. The verse says ‘love your neighbor as yourself”, but if I hate myself, then I cannot truly love my neighbor as myself, because to do so would be to hate them! It’s not vain or selfish to take care of yourself, to love and care for yourself.  

And, that’s not to say that true selfishness (definition: of a person lacking consideration for others; concerned chiefly with one’s own profit or pleasure), is okay. Because it’s not.

But it’s not selfish to love yourself. Selfishness would be utter disregard for the feelings and thoughts of others because you’re so absorbed with your own pursuits. 

https://tosavealife.com/faith/identity/can-you-love-your-neighbor-if-you-dont-eve-love-yourself/   2.  I have found out even more so just how much of a reboot of the International Church of Church , of Kip McKean , Gwen Shamblin's Remnant Fellowship is . Her groups name is even taken from ICOC buzz words .  Here are some references , for those who might not be familiar with this already .  

Spoiler

Spoiler

Well , just now , I discovered the final piece of the puzzle , linking Gwen Shamblin's teachings to that of Kip McKean . Check out this quote of his .  

But today, I look around this auditorium, and there are 50% of you who are significantly overweight, and it’s disgusting!…I’m embarrassed to be around some of you people. I hug you and my hand goes into your sides.” (Kip McKean, Malachi: God’s Radical Demand for Remaining Radical, Manila World Leadership Conference, Aug 94)

“And some of you married women have gotten so grossly overweight, and so you can’t understand your star little intern who is overweight, none of the brothers like. Because it’s flat unspiritual to be overweight.” (Kip McKean,ibid)

“Some of you guys, let me just lay it out, you flat didn’t have a church of disciples till we did the cotton-pickin’ reconstruction. Now remember that and flat get grateful… You had a group of some disciples, and some ‘yo-yo’s’that you let in that you couldn’t tell the difference between the rest of you.” (Kip McKean, Super Church, Boston Leadership Conference, Aug 1992)

https://www.cultwatch.com/iccquotes1.html  Gwen Shamblin Lara is just another Kip McKean , only in female form .  

• Upvote 7

Never mind the death toll!  This summer is going to be so great! If you will lose weight! Focus on the will of God! The Almighty wants you to be skinny!

Screenshot_20200430-074259.thumb.jpg.698b82338246c4fbff9e204aaa534362.jpg

• Thank You 3

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic