IGNORED

John Shrader 19: FLYING VERMIN SCUM!

HerNameIsBuffy

13 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

And the church's Facebook - there are clearly people in the congregation during last Sunday's service, although the camera doesn't turn around to show how many. And Brother Lutrick's colleague welcomes them to their "first Coronavirus special service."  ?

Sweet Rufus, I'd face palm, but I'm not supposed to touch my damn face! 

As much as I dislike John, I hope hope hope he, Esther or any of the kids don't get this.  Would they be eligible to go to a local hospital if they did get coronavirus and got desperately ill? 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 2

John made a fb live video, and I took one for the team and watched it. It's around 30 minutes long. I didn't watch live, but later. I will summarize under the spoiler cut. 

Spoiler

He has a new shirt!

He’ll finish the prayer letter soon.

The latest birth went well. Nehemiah is doing well, no recent seizures. John is still recovering from his surgery. He was told recovery would take a full year, and because he’s overdone it a bit, he anticipates using the full year. He’s 7 months out now.  

John was told by a national pastor that he trusts, that churches were not supposed to meet. Before that less than 50 were ok. Agape went to check on some friends, a soldier saw her and told her not to go to church.

Official declaration is less than 50, and only for an hour. The Catholics and SDA said they aren’t going to meet for 14 days. The US are not evacuating at citizens in Zambia this time. John is not planning on leaving, too expensive and they are not high risk. And of course the lord wants them to stay!

He blabs on about why he spends 5 hours with people. He’d rather take time to work on souls individually, slowly, than have the masses show up.

He mentions how god provided over $80,000 for his surgery, without John even asking.  

At around the 7 minute mark, he says he doesn’t want to go on too long. The video still has 22 more minutes!

Now he’s shouting out people who are commenting. One person who commented was his boss when he was working at a small church in the pacific northwest. Then he says “hey Greg, can you believe there are people out there who say I’m lazy and don’t work?”  Hahaha  Greg replied “I can attest you are far from lazy! Hardest worker I had! Miss ya brother!”  John was so glad he screenshot that reply!

John says Zambians are not the right kind of Christians. More blabbing about that. And praising technology to stay connected during this time.

Baby is doing great. John asks for prayers for his back again.

John gets faulted for getting too excited about people they’ve tried to train in the past. BUT, John met a new man who has been reading the tracts. But the man didn’t contact John because the man had met a missionary who was encouraging division in the Baptist churches, so the church would split, and that missionary could count that split as a new church plant. The man knew John was writing about the truth, but didn’t trust him because he was American. John is cautiously optimistic about this man.

John isn’t a missionary for popularity with man. He’s brutally honest, even about failures. (or so he claims!)

Now he’s blabbing about David Livingston, and how he didn’t report converts the first few years. Now John is crying about Livingston, and one of his converts. John is SERIOUS about souls. It’s not a game. He gets mocked by other missionaries.

He reiterates that the only thing he will ever ask for is prayer. He’s talking faster and getting riled up now. Calling on god to raise up men in all the languages in Zambia and the surrounding countries. To teach, etc. Blah blah.

Then says thank you for your time, like he’s going to end it, but there’s still 5 more minutes in the video. He’s crying again about another supporter. More rambling and preaching. Finally he signs off.

Then he made another post about getting to share the gospel with his landlord. Hope he doesn't get evicted! I thought the church owned the land? Or is this the same landlady he had before?

Edited by NoneIsEnough
  • Upvote 8
  • Thank You 11
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, NoneIsEnough said:

Hide contents

The US are not evacuating at citizens in Zambia this time. 

The US does not evacuate people. They strongly suggest you leave. If all commercial flights to a country cease they might run some military planes in to get people out, but that is at your expense and it’s a lot more expensive than just getting on the damn commercial flight when they first warned you to go. 

We’ve been getting these emails from the Embassy in the country where we used to live (posting under spoiler), and the one where we live now. I can guarantee that if John is signed up with the Embassy he is getting a country specific version of it as well. 

Spoiler

Event:  Tanzania has had nineteen (19)confirmed cases of COVID-19.  There has been one (1) confirmed death.

As of March 29, Ethiopian Airlines remains the only commercial carrier flying international routes in and out of Tanzania.  As of today, Ethiopian Airlines will drop to three flights per week from Dar es Salaam:  Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.  

U.S. citizens who are considering returning to the United States are urged to book directly with Ethiopian Airlines immediately to make travel arrangements while flights are still available.  

The Department of State is currently notorganizing an evacuation of American citizens from Tanzania.  As previously indicated, the embassy strongly urges those who wish to return to the United States to explore commercial flight options now, as there is no guarantee that the U.S. government will be able to arrange evacuation flights if airspace closes.  Also, evacuation flights are not free-of-charge and are, in fact, frequently more expensive than currently available commercial travel.

However, in the event that opportunity becomes available, we are asking you to let us know now if you are interested in being contacted.  Please enter your information via the following link:  bit.ly/USCitizenInfo and complete the form for each U.S. citizen or U.S. legal permanent resident guardian accompanying minor children in your family or group.  If you have already submitted your information via email you do not need to submit your information again.

The Department of State has issued a Global Level 4 Health Advisory for COVID-19.  Effective March 18, the embassy suspended routine consular services.  For emergency American Citizen Services, including emergency passports, please visit our website for additional information.

Actions to Take:

Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.  

Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.

Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19.

Assistance:

U.S. Embassy Dar es Salaam, Tanzania

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 7
  • Love 2

John has finally updated his prayer letter. Enjoy! 

Spoiler

1134640645_91406049_10215767168002386_8607050964387495936_o(1).jpg.fd27767a06c81e51e704cd0c249167c8.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5
  • Love 1

I know John doesn’t have the sense God  gave a goose but even must be worrying if donations are going to slow to a trickle.

The people who regularly give him money must be worried about their own communities and families. The rush to save the souls of people who live far away must pale in comparison to people the donators know who are struggling to feed their families. At least I hope so. 

• Upvote 10
  • Love 2

One of the latest posts on John's page:

John Esther Shrader

8 hrs · 

Wow...our little town of Kafue here in Zambia, Africa, has been declared a hotspot due to multiple confirmed cases of Covid-19, and is currently in total lockdown for spraying/disinfecting and random testing. We've been ordered to stay indoors.

As you can see from the pics, there was a run on vegetables and bread yesterday!

So wonderful to know that we are in the Lord's Hands. We are taking every precaution, following the directives, and Trusting God!

Our family is well by the Grace of God, and as always, God is so very good, no matter what.

Thanks for your prayers, not only now, but always! Please pray with us that God uses this to tender hearts here to see their need for a genuine relationship with the Living God of Heaven and need of true Biblical salvation.

I hope, with the new baby and John's "poor health", that they're staying in.  At least they seem to be following directives so I'll give John a rare thumbs up.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 11
  • Love 1

Yeah for once he's following orders, I'll give him that. The family watched the streamed Easter service from his dad's church. Hope the family stays healthy. I don't wish sickness on anyone. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

A couple updates recently from John. 

John was tested for Covid. The health officials appear to have been doing random testing in their area and he was chosen. I'll give him points for following the guidelines of the local authorities and staying home/isolating.

Spoiler

Tested for Covid-19 in Kafue, Zambia, Sub-Saharan Africa! (Also did a live video update about it, see our page if interested in watching)

Wow, what an experience! They (police and health workers) came in a large group directly to our house today and I was informed and directed that I was required to go to the local Health Post to get a swab test (long q-tip all the way down the nasal cavity to the throat, twisted around several times, not the most pleasant! I tried to get that picture, but once it hit deep, my eyes were shut and started to water, so I missed getting that shot, lol!)

They will contact me if I'm positive (which I don't at all anticipate, Lord willing, seeing the directives we have followed and the precautions we have taken).

We are respectful and grateful to the President, the Minister and Ministry of Health and all the Health workers who seem to be taking every possible precaution to contain and control the outbreak, of which our town of Kafue is now one of three current designated "hotspots" in the entire country!

It was, to say the least, a very interesting experience to go get tested.

Please continue to pray with us that the Lord uses these times to bring Holy Spirit conviction to the hearts of lost men, women, and youth!

Bro. John Shrader
Historic Biblical Baptist Missionary

John alliteratively praised himself for changing a diaper after Joseph had a blowout. 

Spoiler

On the lighter side of things...

Dutiful Dads Delight their Dreamy Darlings by Dangerously but Deliberately Doing Dank, Dripping, Dirty and Disgusting Diaper Duty Diligently!

Lol, don't you just have to laugh at the shocked look on Joseph's face in the "before" pic?! Poor little man...I would feel the same way in that situation!!

(Even had to deal with a spit-up "on top of everything;* as well! That's why the wet spot next to Joseph's head after the total upgrade of diaper and "onesie"!! *pun intended)

My sweetheart Esther was definitely appreciative! (Isn't she so beautiful?!) I'm a blessed man, that's for certain sure!

• Haha 6

“My sweetheart Esther was definitely appreciative!”

Hey John, why not help her out so often that her appreciation for your help is nothing worth blogging about?

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

No news? This is a long break with nothing. I'm worried about Esther and baby Joseph. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Gobsmacked said:

No news? This is a long break with nothing. I'm worried about Esther and baby Joseph. 

I’m assuming he’s been forced to stay home because of the virus and doesn’t have anything to show off about. 

• Upvote 6

On his Facebook page, John talks about his grandfather dying.  It seems to really have affected him.  The grandfather was 94 but doesn't seem to have died from the virus.

His big story was an answered prayer.  He's filming from his vehicle as he drives and it made me a little nuts how often he was looking at the screen instead of the road.  I listened for an unreasonably long time to get the story.  Apparently, John's dad had sent a package that contained a camera for the children to use to document "God's work" that they're all doing in Zambia.  The package is held up and finally John goes to the airport to see what it will cost to get it out of customs.  The price quoted is about $700 American dollars.  John immediately calls his dad and Esther to get them to pray for it to be less.  Fortunately, one of the officers is a Baptist that knew the earlier Zambian minister whom John had met.  John asks him to help if he can.  The miracle turns out to be that he wasn't charged anything for the package.  John thinks this is God directly answering him and is thrilled.

Frankly, after he leaned on the Baptist customs officer, he had to know that the $700 was probably going to be cut down or eliminated.  Who John ought to be thanking is that customs officer.  Nope.  John gives God all the credit and feels that it just shows how God works in his life.

If anyone else is on Facebook, you ought to check out John's page to see the video of his dad with his ventriloquist dummy, "Little Ricky".  It's a thing of horror.  Old Pastor Schrader moves his lips as he's doing the voice.  He has been using Little Ricky to particularly help with Bible stories for children.  The dummy wears a black and white striped scarf and a white pith helmet.  No, we don't ever figure out why he's in a pith helmet.  

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 6
  • Love 2

"J.S." quite passive-agressively explains to his supporting churches how they should evaluate missionaries :

"I would invite our supporting pastors and churches to carefully read this, written by a Baptist Pastor. I pray that you find us meeting this very Scriptural, well written Standard for evaluating Missionaries - J.S."

Pastor Jim Moore (Harvest Baptist Church) goes on  to explain how the usual process of choosing missionaries is all wrong :

"I must confess that I was just like 95% of other pastors when it came to looking at missionaries that pre-sent their ministry to our church. I looked at their personality, I watched their presentation, and I listened to their message. From these three things I determined whether they would be worthy of our church’s support. I am not saying these things are not important, but the Lord convicted me that there was a higher criterion that needed to be used."

So, if neither personality nor project/concept/planning are important in selecting missionaries, what should one look for ? A holy lifestyle ! "I believe the priority inmy determination is that the missionary displays a lifestyle indicative of saints".

How convenient for "J.S." ! A missionary doesn't need to have any kind of project, message or qualification ! Only his saintly lifestyle counts. In John's world, this means obviously having lots of children. Basically, he openly endorses what some people on this board suspected him of always believing : that his Quiverfull lifestyle is a ministry in itself that justifies paying him. I wonder if he is in trouble with his donors ?

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, ignorantobserver said:

I wonder if he is in trouble with his donors ?

Given the current situation I can't imagine that the parishioners in Katy aren't having to rethink who and what they can support. From a purely practical standpoint John has been there what, five years? Certainly enough time to have started a church capable of continued growth without John. Maybe there are Questions being asked about John's somewhat conspicuous lack of any results.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

The current situation for a lot of families is feed my own family or feed John's. Not a good situation for a lazy grifter like John or any grifting 'pastor' I've not checked up on Jody Hodnett for a while. I can't imagine his coffers are full right now either. 

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, your post must have poked the beast! John has been on a posting high today!  Here's the most recent posts

From Friday

Spoiler

Thus saith the Lord:

"Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee." - Proverbs 9:8

I just had wonderful privilege of speaking to a dear man in Texas all the way from Africa that God gave me the privilege of leading to the Lord over 16 years ago. I also had the privilege of baptizing him and he's still a member of our Sending Church today.

The last time I saw him, when I was back in the States and had my surgery, I lovingly and gently rebuked him over something in his life.

With his voice breaking, he just thanked me for that "kickstart," as he called it, and said that he has never been closer to Lord.

That is a wise man.

It brought such joy to my heart to hear him thank me for the Biblical rebuke I gave him, and how he saw his disobedience to the Word of God, corrected with God's help, and has grown through it.

I have rebuked others, and instead of loving me, they blew up, got upset, refused to hear, and shut me off.

No one is above a loving rebuke.

No one.

When someone is in violation of the Word of God, no matter how spiritual they may be perceived, then they need to be held accountable by other believers, especially in their local church. A scorner (someone who talks arrogantly) will not receive a rebuke, even if you try to show them they are violating the Word of God.

It is time to put aside personalities and preferences and Place the Preserved Precepts of God's Perfect Words in a Place of Priority and Primacy in our Perspectives and Paths.

The Lord has graciously taught me truth along the way over the span of my almost twenty years of full-time ministry in 3 States in the US and now across Two Continents in the roles of assistant pastor, Senior pastor, and now missionary.

This is a Key Biblical Principle.

Major.

Vital.

Critical.

An individual that will NOT receive rebuke, even when they are CLEARLY VIOLATING GOD'S WORD, is a scorner, according to the Word of God, not a wise man.

Period.

It's easy to tell others how they should follow the Word of God, but if we as preachers and teachers of God's Word don't do so in our own lives, then we should not be followed. - I Cor. 11:1

Thus saith the Lord.

Bro. John Shrader
Zambia

Several from today

Cute pic of Joseph

Spoiler

Little Joseph is now over 2 months old, and such a bright happy little bundle of joy in our lives!

Thanking and Praising the Lord for giving us this "reward" and "heritage" from Him (Psalm 127)!

shrader.jpg.d02627125bff30723b079797d398707f.jpg

Distilled water update

Spoiler

I was looking for Distilled Water, but the Lord is looking for Nick!

[ "As exciting as it was to find a ready and affordable supply, right in our town!, what happened next is FAR MORE EXCITING!!!" ]

We make a product to use for our family here that requires distilled water. We've imported two distillers, and both have burned up! The other day I drove all over the Capitol City of Lusaka looking for it, and almost no one had any, but one pharmacy selling it in 1 Liter bottles. I went to most of their locations, buying a bottle here, a couple there. It ended up costing almost 20.00/gal.!!

Well, the Lord has been opening so many doors lately, and the former Mayor of our town was talking to me about several things the other day, and when I mentioned my challenge finding distilled water, he suggested I check at the fertilizer plant in our town.

Well, sure enough they did have a distiller in their Lab, and were willing to sell me 40 liters (about 10.5 gal.) for just under 15 bucks!

As exciting as it was to find a ready and affordable supply, right in our town!, what happened next is FAR MORE EXCITING!!!

The chemist, Nick Milambo, was willing to take a John and Romans with tracts and talk with me about the Lord and the Word of God as we were filling the containers.

He has been so discouraged with the focus on money and giving from so many churches, and he was so delighted to hear the testimony how my father, Pastor Rick Shrader stopped passing a plate at our Sending Church more than 20+ years ago, and how we don't fundraise as missionaries, or take up a collection here at our church (we also just have a box at the back), and he told me he wants to meet, discuss the Word of God, and visit the church! He also told me that he had never heard anything about the Righteousness of God.

We as a family want to encourage each of you to be faithful to carry sound Biblical Gospel tracts, and be free to speak of Christ. You never know that the one you speak up to might have a need in their heart or be looking for the Truth! Please pray with us for God to work in Nick's heart!!

So excited at all God is starting to do here lately!!

Thanks for your prayers dear friends, keep it up!!

nick.jpg.fc5bd3be788e591165b29fecb9094f8f.jpg

News about the trailer he got 3 years ago!

Spoiler

Another MAJOR answer to prayer!

I won't go into the reasons why, but an individual broke their word and this has stopped us from getting our beautiful trailer that dad designed and built getting registered for three years now.

It's been such a burden on our hearts, not being able to use it for our Ministry trips, and then just the other day God led me by a prompting of His Holy Spirit to contact a company there in the Capitol City of Lusaka.

They are set up to register our trailer, so the Police here in our Town gave me a letter of permission to drive it the place in Lusaka, and it's there right now to get registered!

God is so Good!!

We will be able to use it shortly, and are rejoicing in watching God continue to open doors and answer specific prayers in the most amazing ways!

Praise the Lord!!!

js
Zambia

trailer.jpg.0e0de4f2ae3540dd101596f5cee6475e.jpg

They got ANOTHER truck

Spoiler

A HUGE provision for the Ministry!

Our son Enoch is such a blessing to our hearts and family and ministry here.

I can't tell you how many times I've found him early in the morning reading his Bible, and he's such a help and encouragement to all of us!

He's been praying about us getting a Toyota Hilux diesel pickup truck for the Ministry and for him to drive (you have to be 18 here to get a license, but he's only about 8 months away). These older trucks are plentiful to see here, but rare to find for sale, as they are highly sought after.

Even more rate is to find one that's affordable AND drivable! We looked at one that was just ragged out. It was rough, let me tell you!

Well, in the Goodness of God, He ordered our steps to drive right by one for sale, and the Lord had provided the entire amount we needed!

It was only a second owner, only around 125,000 miles (EXTREMELY low miles for Africa on a 15 year old pickup!), was "lady driven," and she even used genuine Toyota oil and "spares" (filters, parts, etc). It's been very well cared for, and our Mechanic friend was very enthusiastic about the "find" after he looked at it, as well as the off-road store owner who is helping us get our trailer registered!

It drives like a dream, and we are still amazed at how the Lord Provided, guided our Path, and Put everything together!

This will now allow us to have two "Teams" going out evangelizing into the villages, which will be a tremendous blessing, along with many other side benefits. Simply amazing.

It's so neat to see the Lord even answering the prayers of our faithful 17 year old son Enoch. I think he's the most excited of all!God did it again!! To God be the glory alone!

js
Zambia

truck.jpg.1d716613cd949ece58c7524902450b58.jpg

They finally want to learn the local language

Spoiler

And yet ANOTHER HUGE specific Answer to Prayer!!!

Well dear friends, our "wagon is loaded" these days, as we used to say back in Texas!

We've been working on learning one of the 70+ languages here in Zambia, as have tried bringing a teacher to our home that we were trying to work with in the ministry (he was discouraging our young men in the church about their commitment to purity and actually discouraged some lost neighbors to the point that they stopped visiting the church, so he's no longer with us), but this has not diminished our desire and efforts to learn.

I was even trying to look at being allowed to attend a 1-2 month class taught by the Catholics, but it's very far in the Eastern Province, and that door just was not opened.

Well, I shared with y'all about a precious man name Stackson Zulu recently, and today as we visited, talking about the need for both Pure Vernacular Hymnals and Pure Vernacular Zambian Bibles, he offered to teach our entire family Chechewa/Nyanja!

This is so thrilling because my dear wife Esther Shrader was just praying this VERY morning about the same! It's been a major prayer request for years, and this is the greatest possible answer.

Though he didn't train to be a teacher, he taught so well that he was awarded two certificates in Teaching and invited to train other teachers!

God is SO amazing!!!!

Rejoicing in Him and His manifold provisions again and again!

js
Zambia

teacher.thumb.jpg.6e769d0597316180fb62fd6d52cef2d6.jpg

And finally a summary of all his updates

Spoiler

Just sharing my heart...how God has confirmed our call over the past year, through His Provision and Protection

Our family has been passing through some serious trials for the past almost one year, and one of the biggest almost no one but God knew about.

It was so serious that we had to face the possibility that it could eventually impact our ministry here greatly.

I can't share details, and we've never questioned God's Call to Africa, but there have been times where we were very unsure about the future.

I just want to share a list of some of the highlights of what God has done for our family over the last 10 months to make it VERY clear that we are DEFINITELY in His PERFECT WILL, and that He most assuredly wants us serving Him in Africa.

1) God miraculously gave Direction, Confirmation, and UNBELIEVABLE Provision for my major surgery of getting three artificial disks in my back. The surgery alone was $75,000.00, not counting some residual costs. This incredible surgery removed the risk of my being paralyzed, and will allow me to move forward physically with the strenuous demands of family, life and ministry here in Africa, once I am fully recovered (should be by September, Lord willing). What a miraculous thing God did in and through this! "Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!" - Psalm 107:8

2) God has Provided amazing Contacts that have helped us Register our Mission, Biblical Baptist Churches Mission of Zambia (B.B.C.M.Z.), so that our ministry is now legally recognized and acceptable to the Zambian Govt., yet completely under our Sending Church, Tri-County Baptist Church. A huge blessing! "Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!"

3) One of those contacts here in our Town of Kafue, the former Mayor, went with me to the Capitol City of Lusaka the other day, and took me to the Top Floor and introduced me to his personal friend, the Director General of Immigration! This opened a door to receive direct assistance in this year's renewal and digitization of our every two year renewal of my Work Permit, a HUGE issue, especially this time, but now taken care of by the Lord! He even MIRACULOUS provided through a SACRIFICIAL offering for the unusually high costs this year. "Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!" - Psalm 107:21

4) The Direction and Provision of a way to get our trailer registered, legal, and thus finally useable! "Oh that men would praise the Lord for His wonderful works to the children of men!" "Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!"

5) The Direction and Provision of a specific vehicle (a 2005 Toyota Hilux diesel) that we had PRAYED about for YEARS, in a most amazing and incredible way, with the funds and the vehicle being provided in a most amazing way. "Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!"

6) The Finding of a provision of high quality demineralized and distilled water, right here in Kafue, something for which we have looked for and PRAYED about for YEARS! Even more exciting than that, the Chemist is looking for spiritual help, input, to know more about Biblical salvation, and looking for a real and true church! "Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!"

7) The provision of a dear man, willing to help me translate, to both learn from me more about the Word of God, but also to teach myself and our family a language we have been trying for years to learn, and praying for years for God to provide help in that matter! I have literally been PRAYING about these matters, especially the need for Pure Vernacular Bibles here, for EIGHT YEARS, since my wife and I first came to Zambia. "Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!" - Psalm 107:31

Some of these are small things, some are mere tools, some physical things (but amazing nonetheless), some are just life, but can be so difficult here, and have been in the past, and some are HUGE, Spiritual issues and Answers to YEARS of Prayer!!

The amazing thing to me is, that most of these have taken place in JUST the last FEW WEEKS, when my wife and I have had such burdened and heavy hearts over one of the situations affecting us so deeply.

God has made it ABUNDANTLY clear that He wants us here. There is no doubt.

Our God clearly has a Place, a Purpose, and a Plan for us here in Zambia and beyond.

We are seeing God do such exciting things, even in the midst of burdens, trials, and heartaches beyond imagination, but God is working even in those. He is ever Faithful, and ever True.

Thank you to those that have so faithfully and fervently prayed for our family and the ministry of the Lord here in Africa that He has entrusted to us.

Please don't stop.

To God be ALL the glory alone, for He Alone is Worthy!

Bro. John Shrader for Esther and the children
Kafue, Zambia and beyond

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 9

Baby Joseph is beautiful. He clearly can't quite believe that 'this weird person holding me is my Dad' though in one of the pics. Well done Joseph. Sadly you will soon begin to discover just how odd your father is. 

John talking about Scorn and lovingly rebuking someone for not believing EXACTLY what he, the greatest bestest fake grifter missionary of all time, cheered up  my  boring Covid stuck-in-the-house Saturday evening. Ta for the giggle John. 

capitAl capitAl John. Don't you ever learn ? You gentle rebuking silly old thing. :5624795033223_They-see-me-rollinroll:. A bear with little brain named John. 

Edited by Gobsmacked
Spell
  • Upvote 8
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, NoneIsEnough said:

I was even trying to look at being allowed to attend a 1-2 month class taught by the Catholics

Oh no! Not the Catholics!! Damn I wish that had gone ahead, it would have been hilarious.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

They've been there for eight years already and he hasn't learned another language??? That's shameful!!

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic