IGNORED

John Shrader 19: FLYING VERMIN SCUM!

HerNameIsBuffy

On 2/18/2020 at 5:53 AM, BullyJBG said:

Interesting. There could be a Leap-Day baby. Has this rabbit trail been had yet?

Nope. Sorry. Can’t happen. That day is spoken for.

Spoiler

Signed,

the mother of a leapling.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4
  • Love 3

8 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

Now I am curious - what visa is he on that he is eligible for NHS? Does he have PR? What possible category would he fulfil? Is he contributing by paying taxes? (Yeah I crack myself up sometimes). 

Minister of Religion is a Tier 2 visa category that requires paying the healthcare surcharge, making its holders able to use the NHS. 

Who would have sponsored him for that I haven’t a clue. 

https://www.gov.uk/tier-2-minister-of-religion-visa

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 4

4 hours ago, subsaharanafrica said:

Who would have sponsored him for that I haven’t a clue. 

No doubt it was an indigenous Fundie pastor.  There are a few homegrown types around in the UK.  I expect they do it for a church donation.

Not unlike Pastor Ackim Mulaisho.  He seems to have rubber-stamped any number of IFB missionaries to Zambia.

12 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

Hang on is he the one who got a bit too into 'traditional' Scottish food and really unhealthy for a while?

Jody was extremely portly before he ever got to Scotland.  However on arrival he seemed dedicated to converting Livingstone, Glasgow, Dundee, Carlisle, Lockerbie, Dumfries, one fast food joint at a time.  He did start losing weight because he started walking more but he's still, ahem, extra large.

13 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

God I am over these effing hypocrites (in general, not just them). Just STFU, admit your husband's unemployable and you can barely scrape by on your MLM sales. Please tell me they're not getting the dole as well.

They are not eligible for the dole.  Ginger claims to be a photographer as well as selling YL Oils.  As for Jody's past career, he started preaching at age 16, pastored 2 churches, and has been a full-time evangelist.  No mention of paid employment here:

http://reachingscotland.blogspot.com/p/who-we-are.html

15 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

Jody keeps quiet on social media. Ginger does post.  They are not as they seem to be. At all.

Jody seems to have deep-sixed his old FB page within the last 48 hours, and seems to be busily taking down more evidence on the rest of the net.  He was never a frequent poster on SM but this is quite interesting.  I wonder how long Ginger's blog will last. 

• Thank You 7

Is Ginger in trouble for her rant I wonder it has certainly put their lives back in the Spotlight over here! Jody knows we will nip at his heels for a while. Something has gone amiss in Carlise me thinks. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

Did Jody ever tell us who his sponsor is?

Not that I remember.

1 hour ago, Gobsmacked said:

Is Ginger in trouble for her rant I wonder it has certainly put their lives back in the Spotlight over here! Jody knows we will nip at his heels for a while. Something has gone amiss in Carlise me thinks. 

I wronged Jody.  I couldn't access his FB page yesterday but it is back up.  https://www.facebook.com/jody.hodnett

He's a lot cagier than he used to be though.  

Edited by Palimpsest
  • Thank You 5

And ...

Shrader Heritage and Reward #12 is possibly here or on its way.  John updated his profile picture to cross out 11 and replace it with 12 children.  

No public details as yet, even as to whether Esther has started labor, but he posted this request for prayers 9 hours ago.

Dear family, supporting churches, pastors and members, and all our friends and acquaintances,

My sweet wife Esther is due to deliver our 12 "heritage" and "reward" from the Lord any day now (officially, the "guess date" is Monday, the 24th of February), and we are specially asking for your specific seeking the Lord with us.

We are asking the Lord for a: 1) Safe, 2) Short, 3) Simple (no complications), 4) Smooth, and 5) Sweet birth of our child, if the Lord wills.

I am particularly posting these prayer requests for those that truly carry us before the Throne of Grace. My sweet wife and I agreed before we ever married to joyfully submit to the Lordship of God in our lives in this matter, trusting Him and what His Word declares about the womb and children.

As many know, this is not popular in this day and age, even among many professing Christians, but God has abundantly blessed us with amazing children, and we are intentionally, joyfully, and purposefully raising them spiritually as His "heritage," as Psalm 127 declares.

I covet your prayers for my precious wife, and am grateful for such ease of communication to/with those who care for our family and the ministry the Lord has called and entrusted to us here.

I will be using this post to update when labor starts, and any other necessary prayer requests, so feel free to comment if you want to be notified, otherwise, I sincerely ask for your supplications for my sweetheart, and for wisdom for Ms. Abigail, who has come to Zambia to assist us with this birth, and myself as we look the Lord to bring forth this gift He has given, as well as provide us the wisdom and help that ultimately only He can give.

Thank you dearly beloved,

Bro. John Shrader
Zambia

Isaiah 41:10,13 "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee."

So Ms. Abigail is the missionary's daughter from Alaska.

Edited by Palimpsest
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 8

Well, Johnny is going to update all the people who responded to his post.  We have to wait patiently until he makes a public post. 

John Esther Shrader Thanks again everyone, I will be updating all of you who so kindly commented via this thread when things get going as well as are concluded. Thank you so very much for your kind words of encouragement and most of all, your precious prayers! - js

She's not in labor yet, and technically not overdue yet, as their "guess date" is the 24th.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

Based on their new profile pic, I think they had the baby. John said in the comments that it’s a boy

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 5

9 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Based on their new profile pic, I think they had the baby. John said in the comments that it’s a boy

No, I don't think the 12th Blessing has Landed safely yet.  John changed his profile picture  on Feb 22 at 6:37 am.  He put up the post asking for prayers on Feb 22 at 5:56 am.

John simply answered a question in the comments under the new profile picture about the sex of #12.  We already knew that they were expecting a boy because he had announced it after an ultrasound.    Some people started congratulating him prematurely.  

However, he commented on the prayers post more than 24 hours later:  " Thanks again everyone, I will be updating all of you who so kindly commented via this thread when things get going as well as are concluded. "

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 6

On 2/17/2020 at 10:30 AM, formergothardite said:

Well won't this be awkward when they bolt? 

John has no capacity to understand that people may be running from him and his narcissism and not from the word of Jesus Christ or God. ? I wish he had the capacity to feel awkwardness but I fear his narcissism is too profound.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 2

Shrader confirmed about 5 hours ago that Blessing #12 is not here yet.  He's now 1 day past his "guess date."

John Esther Shrader No baby yet y'all...lol, my mom is getting messages the baby is 3 days old...bwahaha

Just updating the pic in anticipation

Well, updating the profile picture was rather misleading, Johnny.  No need to laugh at people who misunderstood.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

I don't feel as though I can joke about any of the ridiculous things that John and Esther have believed about previous labour/deliveries, as I'm too worried about Esther and baby. Esther is middle-aged now, and she's had difficulties on several occasions. I just hate how blase John sounds about all of it.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Jellybean said:

I don't feel as though I can joke about any of the ridiculous things that John and Esther have believed about previous labour/deliveries, as I'm too worried about Esther and baby. Esther is middle-aged now, and she's had difficulties on several occasions. I just hate how blase John sounds about all of it.

John's a twit who doesn't have to give birth. Imagine the length of his posts if men gave birth!!!!!!!

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

John just posted a live video to Facebook.  But don't get excited because Esther still isn't in labor. 

Somebody gave Johnny many 50 lb bags of mealie meal and he's having "a blast" delivering it to his converts.  But only to the deserving ones, naturally.  He's as high as a kite at being able to "bless others" but to God be the glory.

About 7 minutes into an 8 minute video Johnny remembers to mention Esther,  John doesn't seem in the slightest bit worried about her though, because she went 3 weeks past her "guess date" with Timothy.  And Timothy was only "one day late by gestational age."   And Johnny is blithely driving to Lusaka and back and around town delivering grain with Timothy in the car.

18 hours ago, Jellybean said:

It is true that she is 38 and this is her 12th baby.  That is definitely cause to be worried.  On the other hand, unless you can point to the actual evidence otherwise, I think Esther's many "difficult labors" are probably an FJ myth. 

In fact, if you go by John's reports, Esther has mostly had quite uneventful deliveries.  That is leaving aside the "stalled labor due to radioactive particles from earthquakes in Japan" for Sophia, and Timothy and Caleb supposedly being overdue.  I think Esther simply can't count.

Anyway. John is asking for continued prayers for a safe and easy delivery.  So there is that.  I hope all goes well for #12 in spite of his parents' irresponsible attitudes.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 2

Came to see if there was an info on the Esther and the baby. Since he's not here yet, I'm guessing another week or two.

Oh, BTW, today is Elijah's 10th birthday. Wonder if John will mention it. Probably not. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

On 2/29/2020 at 2:55 AM, anjulibai said:

Oh, BTW, today is Elijah's 10th birthday. Wonder if John will mention it. Probably not. 

Nope. He did link an article about not panicking about Caronavirus though. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 2

I looked at his page today, too.  Not a word about Esther but he did post an article from "RealClear Science" about the virus.  If anyone is familiar with the RealClear sites, they're conservative, right-leaning, and frequently erroneous.  So -- right up John's alley.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 2

Poor Nehemiah had another seizure. Post under the spoiler cut. Also no baby yet. 

Spoiler

Dear praying friends,

To those that truly lift our family to the Throne of Grace, praying in the Holy Spirit (Eph. 5:18, Jude 20), we have so appreciated your prayers on our behalf in the past. They mean more to us that you could ever truly know.

Another Seizure: About a couple hours ago, just after 2 am Monday morning here in Zambia, our 13 year old son Nehemiah experienced his 3rd (known) seizure. His 10 year old brother Elijah once again awoke, became aware, and alerted us. Nehemiah is now resting comfortably in his own bed, the entire episode from discovery to recovery was about 20 minutes.

Some blessings and praises to share:

1) This was the shortest, mildest, and quickest recovery time (back to consciousness) of any of his 3 known seizures. He may have had others that we are not aware of. To our knowledge, he has now had 3 "grand mal" seizures. This was the calmest yet, very very mild convulsions, and those for not very long. He fell into a deep sleep immediately following for some minutes, then regained consciousness.

2) This has been the longest period between them. It was approximately 7 weeks between the first two, but we are just a few days shy of 16 weeks since his last one, which is a huge praise.

All his tests revealed nothing, and the research we did and the supplements and dietary changes we made, together with him tracking his sleep, heart rate, and bp to monitor and journal his stress and rest have all clearly had a positive impact, praise be to the Living God of Heaven.

There are some extenuating circumstances that may have triggered this seizure, which to our understanding is a short circuit in the brain. Esther and I, after much researching (talked about in earlier posts) have discussed that the next step would be to put him on a ketogenic diet, which has had amazing results reducing, reversing and completely eliminating seizures in many others.

Above all, we are seeking the Lord for His Wisdom, and His Leadership through God the Holy Spirit.

Thank you for your precious prayers and care. Also, feel free to share this for others to pray if the Lord leads you.

Gratefully, and praising the Lord for His Mercies,

John and Esther Shrader
Zambia

p.s. Nothing yet on labor starting, appreciate your continued prayers for a safe, smooth, short, simple (no complications, if the Lord wills), and sweet birth. Thank you so much friends

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thank You 9

12 hours ago, Xan said:
  Hide contents

All his tests revealed nothing, and the research we did and the supplements and dietary changes we made, together with him tracking his sleep, heart rate, and bp to monitor and journal his stress and rest have all clearly had a positive impact, praise be to the Living God of Heaven...

There are some extenuating circumstances that may have triggered this seizure, which to our understanding is a short circuit in the brain. 

Oh dear God. Get that child out of the country for testing on machines that were made in this millennium. 

You don’t have to go all the way back to the US but at least take him to Joburg. I can’t count the number of flat out wrong or completely missed diagnoses friends have received due to ancient equipment and/or the one person who knows how to use it not being there that day. 

For my own part I was diagnosed with a massive tumor. Two days later, after leaving the country for a second opinion it was upgraded to a hernia. 

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 3

Wait his SHORTEST seizure yet was 20 minutes?!

The oxygen deprivation alone makes me shudder.

WHAT THE FUCK GET HIM TO US
He should have gone home with his aunt and uncle when they visited. Fukcking newly emganged Nathan amd 3 mids taghed along so money clearly isnt the issue

John you fucking narc monster!

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 3

If Nehemiah's shortest seizure really was 20 minutes, he wouldn't be walking and talking on this planet.  I have a theory that John is a.) an idiot who hasn't bothered to educate himself with even the basics when it comes to seizures, even how to time them  (or anything else at all much), and b.) that John is a self-obsessed arsehole who wants to stretch the truth so that his supporters cough up big,

He wants maximum drama but he's unwilling to put in any actual effort for his kid.  The boy's getting extra tuna in veggie oil and a token prayer. He should be bloody grateful. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, Xan said:

I looked at his page today, too.  Not a word about Esther but he did post an article from "RealClear Science" about the virus.  If anyone is familiar with the RealClear sites, they're conservative, right-leaning, and frequently erroneous.  So -- right up John's alley.

IDK, according to the CDC’s stats at minimum six times as many people have died in the US of influenza this season than have died worldwide of Covid-19. (CDC says it’s 18,000-46,000 flu deaths through Feb. 22 vs the just over 3,000 official Covid-19 deaths as reported by the BBC yesterday). 

Yet the same people freaking out about Coronavirus (sorry, I’ve been calling it caronavirus TIC so long that my phone autocorrects) refuse to get a flu shot because influenza is “natural”.  So is smallpox. 

Edited by subsaharanafrica
  • Upvote 3

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic