IGNORED

John Shrader 19: FLYING VERMIN SCUM!

HerNameIsBuffy

5 hours ago, BlessingsVonFundiePants said:

The video post birth is the first time in years of following that I have heard Esther’s voice. 

He rarely lets her speak on video although she and the kids get to sing his songs sometimes.  I think she does speak in their original deputation video.  She sounds a bit like Priscilla Pecan Waller.

And perhaps you missed this recent video.  The whole family gets to talk!

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

57 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

He rarely lets her speak on video although she and the kids get to sing his songs sometimes.  I think she does speak in their original deputation video.  She sounds a bit like Priscilla Pecan Waller.

And perhaps you missed this recent video.  The whole family gets to talk!

John’s intonation reminds me of David Waller!!

It’s weird the way the Esther and kids keep smiling .... very Stepford-wivish. Also reminds me of the Wallers. My grandmother used to say not to trust anyone who always smiles-they are hiding something.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

4 hours ago, Pleiades_06 said:

It’s weird the way the Esther and kids keep smiling .... very Stepford-wivish.

So joyful !!1111!!!eleventy!!11111!!!  A Grin of Opossums (no idea whose instagram this is but I can't seem to copy just the image): 

There are two versions of that video (one on Facebook) so they rehearsed it like stink and did the ecstatic smiling routine twice.  John messed up and skipped over a couple of kids in the first video when he was introducing them in birth order.  The kids were word perfect though.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 4

Just remembered Alatheia turned 16 on Friday. Happy Birthday Alatheia Joy...or Grace...whatever your middle name is. I hope you got some time to yourself today and not having to help take care of your mom's kids (include John here). 

• Upvote 10

I hope the Shraders and all of Zambia escape Corona virus.  If John got sick, life goes on.  If Esther gets sick, things will be dire. 

I just saw a piece on the Mormon church recalling all of their missionaries from Africa. 

• Upvote 8

A couple of days ago, my husband told me that there were no cases of COVID-19 in Tanzania.  I think it would be awfully hard to practice any sort of social distancing or other recommended procedures to slow the spread of the disease in a country like Tanzania or Zambia.  

• Upvote 5

12 hours ago, Howl said:

I hope the Shraders and all of Zambia escape Corona virus.  If John got sick, life goes on.  If Esther gets sick, things will be dire. 

I just saw a piece on the Mormon church recalling all of their missionaries from Africa. 

The trumpet fell from Moroni at the SLC Temple during the earthquake this week.

• Rufus Bless 7
  • Haha 5

John has finally updated.  He :

• is grateful for everyone's prayers,
  • will be getting a prayer letter out soon,
  • is still witnessing one-on-one although he might have fewer church services,
  • may have to cancel his men's conference in May,
  • says Ether, Joseph and Nehemiah, are doing well but John is physically worn out, and
  • the Field Is Ripe for Harvest so Please Pray the LORD Will Send Forth Laborers.

Zambia has two confirmed cases of COVID-19, per the WHO today.

There is no sign whatsoever in his post that John Shrader is praying for anyone else or sparing a thought for the sick and dying.  Not even a hope his donors in the rest of the world can stay healthy during this pandemic.  It is all about him.  As usual.

Dear friends,

Really appreciate some contacting us personally and wondering if we are ok since we have not been posting much lately. It's been so very busy here, and God has given some wonderful opportunities to share His Glorious Gospel and minister His Precious Preserved Word.

I will be getting our next prayer letter out in the next few days, but Esther and baby Joseph are doing very well, Nehemiah has not had any more seizures lately, the rest of the family is well, and we are dealing with Coronavirus restrictions here also. Our services have been limited, but not the opportunity to witness, especially one-on-one.

We may have to cancel our upcoming conference due to the same restrictions.

I was privileged to spend over 5 hours sharing the precious Gospel of Christ with Roy Chisempu yesterday. I'll share more about that in the prayer letter, and in a full post soon.

I would appreciate your prayers as it has been long days, much to do, and I am physically quite worn out. The ministry needs are so great, and we are sincerely asking you to PLEASE continue to pray with us that the Lord of the Harvest will send forth laborers into His Harvest. How we need laborers, faithful men.

Please pray WITH us, and we thank you from the depths of our hearts regarding your precious prayers FOR us!

Grateful for God's Grace,

Bro. John Shrader and family
Zambia

• Thank You 12

There is absolutely nothing in John's note that makes me think he's making any headway whatsoever in converting regular Christians to be the Very Best, Most Righteous John-Style Christians.  He remains the World's Worst Missionary. 

Thanks heavens John is witnessing one-on-one for FIVE HOURS, because everyone knows COVID-19 isn't....oh wait. 

And Esther had yet ANOTHER baby.  Unbelievable. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 12

Five hours of witnessing one-on-one. Five. Hours.

Isn’t his purpose to share the gospel and then trust that god will work in the person’s life to bring them to Christ? So what’s wrong with taking 30 seconds to share whatever gospel he believes in and then act like he trusts god by walking away and living his life? Or better yet, ask what he can do to serve the other people! Perhaps that even involves something terribly sacrificial like, I don’t know, packing up and going back to TX. 

Oh, right, it’s not about the gospel and John’s god, it’s about John and his imaginary superior holiness. Got it. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

John has finally updated.  He :

• is grateful for everyone's prayers,
  • will be getting a prayer letter out soon,
  • is still witnessing one-on-one although he might have fewer church services,
  • may have to cancel his men's conference in May,
  • says Ether, Joseph and Nehemiah, are doing well but John is physically worn out, and
  • the Field Is Ripe for Harvest so Please Pray the LORD Will Send Forth Laborers.

Zambia has two confirmed cases of COVID-19, per the WHO today.

There is no sign whatsoever in his post that John Shrader is praying for anyone else or sparing a thought for the sick and dying.  Not even a hope his donors in the rest of the world can stay healthy during this pandemic.  It is all about him.  As usual.

I hope Santa Claus-I mean, God-makes all his wishes come true.

Seriously, it bothers me when these people use prayer as a means to get what the need and want. I would never wish any harm on him or his family but praying to Jesus to help them and not mentioning others seems to prove what a selfish faith he has. God isn’t some magical creature who serves you. Why don’t these people pray for things they can control-like remaining calm or having compassion?

• Upvote 7

Fucking hell. Esther just birthed their bazillionth blessing and John is physically worn out.

?‍♀️ It must take a lot of beef jerky and sunflower seeds to keep his lazy ass going. 
I’ve never wanted a man to experience a woman’s body more than John. Can you imagine his complaints about an average menstrual cycle? Much less actually giving birth and keeping a blessing alive to adulthood. 
Wish Esther weren’t so complicit in his evil doings. But I do wonder about how much agency she thinks she has.
Pa Keller and John are going to have so much explaining to do after they pass.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, apandaaries said:

I’ve never wanted a man to experience a woman’s body more than John. Can you imagine his complaints about an average menstrual cycle? Much less actually giving birth and keeping a blessing alive to adulthood. 

They’d have one child. So would the Anderson’s and all these other families with lazy sperm donors. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 9

2 hours ago, Giraffe said:

They’d have one child. So would the Anderson’s and all these other families with lazy sperm donors. 

Or what the great, late black feminist attorney Flo Kennedy said

If men could get pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 6

21 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

I'm sure he spares a thought as he uses them as examples of Those Who Died Unsaved, untouched by the glory of the KJV and the Gospel According To John Shrader. 

He doesn't have enough empathy to see suffering, unless it's his own - his donors I'll and dying would cause him suffering, so he'll notice that.

• Upvote 10

On 3/22/2020 at 2:05 PM, apandaaries said:

Pa Keller and John are going to have so much explaining to do after they pass.

So does Rick Shrader.  He helped to create, and continues to enable, the selfish, conceited, and narcissistic monster that is John Shrader.

I really do SMH.  Don't John's donors, humpers, prayer warriors, suckers, ever get a clue that he does not give a flying fuck about anyone except himself?

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 8

We’ve been evacuated to North America. 

I just saw this account from across the border in Zim and though of John. Keep in mind that this was the son of a prominent Zimbabwean. Notice all the people they got involved in the situation? If anyone was going to get help it was this guy. 

Trigger if you have anxiety. This is about Zimbabwe’s first case/death of Covid-19  

https://bulawayo24.com/index-id-news-sc-national-byo-181810.html

Edited by subsaharanafrica
  • Upvote 8
  • Sad 6

4 hours ago, subsaharanafrica said:

We’ve been evacuated to North America. 

I just saw this account from across the border in Zim and though of John. Keep in mind that this was the son of a prominent Zimbabwean. Notice all the people they got involved in the situation? If anyone was going to get help it was this guy. 

Trigger if you have anxiety. This is about Zimbabwe’s first case/death of Covid-19  

@subsaharanafrica sending you good thoughts 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

I doubt they will leave voluntarily. John would not even send his son back to the states when it was clear that he had a serious medical condition. I have a feeling that donations are going to be drying up for the narcissistic missionary. Stock market has crashed and millions have been laid off since last week. 

• Upvote 9
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, subsaharanafrica said:

This is about Zimbabwe’s first case/death of Covid-19  

This is shocking.  Although he'd had some type of lung surgery 18 months ago, he looked to be in the prime of his young life. 

I don't understand why they had to get permission to transfer him to another hospital.  I had a feeling this guy might have lived had he been ventilated. Utterly heartbreaking for this family. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

9 hours ago, Howl said:

I don't understand why they had to get permission to transfer him to another hospital.  

I am assuming it’s the same situation as where we live. There is one government quarantine hospital (ours was originally set up to handle an Ebola outbreak). If you test positive you have to go there. You may not leave under any circumstances until after you test negative. 

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 1

Well, apparently COVID-19 shit just got real for John.  He's actually asking for prayers for someone else. 

But only because the unfortunate patient is a good friend of John Shrader.  My bolding.

Please pray with us for my Brother in Christ who has been a good friend to me - js

This is the latest update on Bro. Gary Lutrick, my friend with Covid-19.

Thanks so much for your prayers - js

• Upvote 12

On 3/26/2020 at 7:25 PM, Pleiades_06 said:

@subsaharanafrica sending you good thoughts 

Thanks. We are fine. We are fortunate enough to have a place to go. I know quite a few who were left scrambling and had to rent Air BnBs because they didn’t have anywhere and couldn’t go stay with family. 

• Upvote 12

On 3/27/2020 at 10:50 AM, Palimpsest said:

Well, apparently COVID-19 shit just got real for John.  He's actually asking for prayers for someone else. 

But only because the unfortunate patient is a good friend of John Shrader.  My bolding.

The other Brother Gary, Gary Hawkins, has also been asking for prayers for this family.

Lutrick's wife is ill, as well (not sure with what yet). Here is the daughter's Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/wyvonne.lutrick

And the church's Facebook - there are clearly people in the congregation during last Sunday's service, although the camera doesn't turn around to show how many. And Brother Lutrick's colleague welcomes them to their "first Coronavirus special service."  ?

https://www.facebook.com/SABCHouston/

• Upvote 5

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic