IGNORED

Counting On Season 8/9/10/11 4: Babies, Babies, Babies

Coconut Flan

On 1/4/2020 at 8:52 AM, Flossie said:

I thought that the story about Jinger having her diary stolen has been determined to be false.  The person who supposedly stole the diary lied, but I can't remember why.  Was she trying to sell the 'diary', trying to discredit the Duggars, or simply seeking attention?  

I am a big journal writer. What I find weird is, Jinger didn't even notice it was missing; a friend contacted Michelle to say she saw it online on EBay or something like that. She said "few weeks". Unless Jinger was too busy to do much writing in that "season"(which was summer, because their outing was July 4) to write anything, I find that very strange. I write in my journals every day, and most people I know who do, well, at least once a week! And this young lady who stole it said she never read it. And no scandals came out at the time, so that's actually possible. She was just probably trying to make a good buck.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, BullyJBG said:

I am a big journal writer. What I find weird is, Jinger didn't even notice it was missing; a friend contacted Michelle to say she saw it online on EBay or something like that. She said "few weeks". Unless Jinger was too busy to do much writing in that "season"(which was summer, because their outing was July 4) to write anything, I find that very strange. I write in my journals every day, and most people I know who do, well, at least once a week! And this young lady who stole it said she never read it. And no scandals came out at the time, so that's actually possible. She was just probably trying to make a good buck.

Not weird if it was an old journal she wasn’t writing in anymore. I would probably never notice if some of the old journals I have lying around went missing.

• Upvote 8

17 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Not weird if it was an old journal she wasn’t writing in anymore. I would probably never notice if some of the old journals I have lying around went missing.

That’s what I was thinking. I know where I keep them but no way would I know if they went missing. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2019 at 6:23 PM, moreorlessnu said:

Remember, they had barely come back from their honeymoon when, during a TH (in front of everyone!!!) Lauren turned to Josiah and informed him that he needed a breath mint. 

Lauren keeps sweet to a different sweetener. 

It's more like aspertane than sugar. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Has a new season been announced yet?

Nobody's pregnant, engaged, or courting that we know of. how much longer will the quiet last?

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

Has a new season been announced yet?

Nobody's pregnant, engaged, or courting that we know of. how much longer will the quiet last?

Jinger and Jeremy both have instastories where they appeared to be filmed so I guess something will be coming - I really hope it’s one last special & then the whole thing is finished. It’s run it’s course and they simply are not interesting enough to have a series.

also, if Jed is featured I feel that’s unfair to his opponent that he gets air time.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Idlewild said:

also, if Jed is featured I feel that’s unfair to his opponent that he gets air time.

Oh, that'll air about three years late... no worries ?     

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 22
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

Addie posted that Naida is Grandaddy's 50th descendant. I'm assuming she's counting the 12 kids and this is grandkid number 38? Or are they up to grandkid #50? @Bethella also, she said that he had open heart surgery. 

Edited by JMO
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

2 minutes ago, JMO said:

Addie posted that Naida is Grandaddy's 50th defendant. I'm assuming she's counting the 12 kids and this is grandkid number 38? Or are they up to grandkid #50? @Bethella also, she said that he had open heart surgery. 

Yeah, 12 kids plus 38 grandkids. Although they’ll hit 40 grandkids in the next couple of weeks. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, Idlewild said:

Jinger and Jeremy both have instastories where they appeared to be filmed so I guess something will be coming - I really hope it’s one last special & then the whole thing is finished. It’s run it’s course and they simply are not interesting enough to have a series.

I'm pretty sure it would only be considered unfair, if they talked about his campaign, or his politics, again I'm not 100% on this, but I don't think it matters if he's just standing around holding babies and looking stupid, like he usually does.  It wouldn't be any different from trumps episodes of the Apprentice re-airing or if Arnold's old movies aired while he was running for Governor, they are two separate things.   

Edited by allthegoodnamesrgone
  • Upvote 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I'm pretty sure it would only be considered unfair, if they talked about his campaign, or his politics, again I'm not 100% on this, but I don't think it matters if he's just standing around holding babies and looking stupid, like he usually does.  It wouldn't be any different from trumps episodes of the Apprentice re-airing or if Arnold's old movies aired while he was running for Governor, they are two separate things.   

Glen Jacobs is the mayor of Knox County. He's a wrestling legend. Look up WWE Kane. Some freaky shit comes up lol

I get what you’re saying but Jed isn’t famous for anything else than being part of a conservative family. I wouldn’t put it past JB to have Jed courting for the next series so there’s suddenly increased focus on him. 

• I Agree 6

• 2 weeks later...

IDK where to put this so here goes: In the recent "Duggar Gals @ lunch/target...Johannah and Kendra are conspicuously absent. Kendra has 2 little ones, an active life with her own family: I mean the kids could be sick or maybe she didn't want them exposed to sickness......she gets a pass.

I'm more interested in where Johannah is???? I mean she could also be under the weather, but isn't she "Journey to the Heart" age? ? What do you guys think??

• Upvote 4

Johannah could be helping Kendra, or helping with Anna’s or Jessa’s kids not included at the lunch.

I think Anna looks horrible in the luncheon pictures as well as the pictures from her sister’s recent wedding celebration.  IMO She looks like she is getting ready for a laundry room meltdown, her instagram pictures of her kids are not as scrubbed and combed as usual since Mary Ella birth.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

Was Johannah at the first sisters’ gathering (the one without Jill, Abbie and Kendra?) My guess is that Johannah was sick as well as either Kendra, Garrett or Addison. I don’t think she was forced to babysit while everyone else is getting together.

• Upvote 1

No, Johannah didn't attend the breakfast that Jill missed. Kendra also was absent from both.

I think that if Johanna was ill, some female family member would have likely stayed home with her. Maybe she was at home with JB, but with the Duggars and their whole chaperone rules and sex hang ups, I’d say her mom or one of her sisters would have been the likely person to stay home with her. There’s no way she would be alone, that’s a Duggar no-go. I’m still of the thought that she was with Kendra or maybe at a Journey gig. 

• Upvote 6

The Caldwell Family Instagram has pictures of Joe and Kendra on a ski trip with the Caldwells so that explains Kendra’s absence. Lauren Caldwell was in the pictures too, so she wasn’t left back at the ski lodge to take care of the babies. Maybe they took Joahanna along on the trip to help with the little kids?

• Upvote 11
  • Thank You 1

7 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

Pretty sure I saw Hannie in the video of the first gathering but don’t see that video now.

I am pretty sure I saw her in the first one too

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

19 hours ago, Alice in Fundieland said:

The Caldwell Family Instagram has pictures of Joe and Kendra on a ski trip with the Caldwells so that explains Kendra’s absence. Lauren Caldwell was in the pictures too, so she wasn’t left back at the ski lodge to take care of the babies. Maybe they took Joahanna along on the trip to help with the little kids?

I think it would be crappy if all of the Caldwells and Joe and Kendra were out skiing while Johannah was stuck babysitting. I guess it would be okay if they all traded off the childcare duties and Johannah was allowed as much time as everyone else for fun.

21 hours ago, SassyPants said:

I think that if Johanna was ill, some female family member would have likely stayed home with her. Maybe she was at home with JB, but with the Duggars and their whole chaperone rules and sex hang ups, I’d say her mom or one of her sisters would have been the likely person to stay home with her. There’s no way she would be alone, that’s a Duggar no-go. I’m still of the thought that she was with Kendra or maybe at a Journey gig. 

I never thought about a Duggar child being left at home all alone. Almost seems impossible. I always thought about the chaperone rules relating to going out, not staying in. But if Johannah had a fever and just needed to sleep, I don’t see the big deal leaving her with JimBob. It was probably just for a couple of hours.

• Upvote 6

I feel like there was a 19 kids episode where Jill stayed home alone with Josie while everyone travelled and it was so unusual it was episode-worthy...

• I Agree 1

13 minutes ago, neuroticcat said:

I feel like there was a 19 kids episode where Jill stayed home alone with Josie while everyone travelled and it was so unusual it was episode-worthy...

Jana was home alone with Josie (and a film crew) when Boobchelle were out of town. Josie had a seizure on camera.

Edited by marmalade
  • Upvote 6

9 hours ago, marmalade said:

Jana was home alone with Josie (and a film crew) when Boobchelle were out of town. Josie had a seizure on camera.

I think there were other kids and GM Mary at home during that episode. I think the kids were left with GM Mary while their parents were away. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

• Coconut Flan locked this topic