IGNORED

Counting On Season 8/9/10/11 4: Babies, Babies, Babies

Coconut Flan

On 7/29/2020 at 11:07 PM, baldricks_turnip said:

I know they bring in upon themselves, but I feel bad for these girls that they never even have a date and probably don't have time to properly fall in love with their husband before they become mothers and life changes forever.

100% agree. However, 1) they don't know what they are missing, 2) all of their contemporaries don't have time to properly fall in love with their husbands, so that is normal for them, 3) I get the feeling that there is such pressure on them to find a mate and marry, that the fear of not finding someone is so great, that they would rather have that locked down early in life than enjoy taking their time while simultaneously taking a chance that they might not find someone, and 4 (most importantly) if they slipped up and got physically intimate with someone, that would be a fate worse than death, so again, the sooner they lock that down, the sooner they no longer have to fear that happening. 

• Upvote 4

As long as I can still pronounce and remember my lengthy med list, they've decided I'm still mentally capable enough.  :)  

Carry on here:

• Upvote 5

• Coconut Flan locked this topic