IGNORED

Andrea Mills 3: Still Buying Junk Food

Coconut Flan

40 minutes ago, Petronella said:

FormerGothardite: *posts racist quotes from ACE*

Here’s where I’m torn between possible JF reactions. If it’s Tom, he may genuinely have never even looked at the curriculum, and may be genuinely surprised at how racist it is.

OR

Whether he’s ever seen it before or not, he may not think the quotes are racist, just accurate (in his warped mind).

In either case, the defensive response is:

JF: Since racism is defined as “supported by white supremicist groups”, it doesn’t matter what racist things the curriculum says, so long as it doesn’t have the “approved by white supremicists” stamp on the cover. (Chortling over his unassailable cleverness)

And, scene.

First of all - this was hilarious, thank you ?

Tom can't play dumb on the ACE curriculum.  Tom was never really all that present as a parent BUT he was shown to be home enough in Andrea's school day vlogs so he'd be somewhat aware of what the kids were learning. Andrea discussed the when/how/what of deciding on homeschooling the kids (not Tom's decision but he came around to it), she said that they had discussed the options.
Unless she was really good at hiding it from him he would have to know.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

11 hours ago, formergothardite said:

This is Tom.

As much as I hope he or rachel joins undercover some day, I feel like he wouldn't be able to resist trying to sound intelligent, which this person made no effort to do. Plus the fact that her last name is the same as a mega-fan all over facebook and youtube comments but with a different first name.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

Tom knows what ACE teaches. No matter how little he is infold with his childrens education today. Andrea and Tom used to run the private chiristian school that was part of their former church together. Andrea talked about it in one of her video's. When they decided to leave that church because they no longer agreed with the doctrine, they were both fired from the school. I don't know what Toms job was exactly, if he realy was teaching the children or did more things like IT/maintenance, but he knew what ACE curriculum teaches long before Thomas started homeschool.

• Upvote 10
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

Yeah, IDK, strangely defensive new poster is strange and defensive.  

I don’t remember who said it, maybe Tekas, but someone said that they never grew up to think of themselves as a “career woman” because they always just assumed they would grow up to have a career (AND a family, if they want one.)  that’s how I feel about it too.  Most people no longer assume these roles are mutually exclusive, although they certainly can be.

I have a job now.  I don’t have kids yet.  I don’t consider myself a career woman.  My life is not defined by my job.  It is just one part of who I am.  I have respect for any other person (man or woman) who has dedicated themselves to their job to the point that they view it as an identity for themselves- but that’s not me.  Even if I never have kids, I wouldn’t think of myself as a ‘career woman’ either.

I also have respect for how much work it is for moms (or dads, if that how the family chooses) to be home with their kids all day.  There’s feeding/diapering to do, reading stories, going on walks, teaching letters and numbers, and probably a million other things I don’t really even know about.  Most/many are taking care of lots of daily household chores at the same time.  

Then kiddos hit school age, and if you aren’t sending them to school, then you need to be teaching them at home.  Just the amount of time to figure out a good curriculum to teach them and helping them with all their learning- the amount of work that would go into that alone is mind-boggling to me.  Much less if you have several kids you are trying to teach at different levels concurrently.  It’s not easy, and though I don’t know much about it, I honestly assume it would be harder to do THAT well than it would be to send kids to public school and go back to work.

I would never assume that a stay at home parent has massive chunks of free time on their hands that they need to find ways to fill.  They might be able to carve it out at the expense of avoiding other things that one might expect they are doing.  But stay at home parents are probably also very busy people, imho.

• Upvote 16
  • Love 2

11 hours ago, Jasminfetty said:

I'm not going to use a real picture when there is women twice my age using cartoon pictures, theres nothing wrong with that tbh. It would be really dumb. Apparently some of these people think I'm Rachel. I am against most fundamentalist having grown up with a more alternative childhood. I just find it silly how hostile you guys get with opposing views. 

I dont even like Trump , Tbh I though the profile picture was Angela from 90 day fiancee, I dont like her shes so abusive to Makal and her daughter is a pedo. 

If you watch the show 90 day fiance you'll realize I was talking about the Trump profile picture. There is nothing wrong with your profile picture but if playing victim gives you personal fulfillment then I'm glad I helped you out with that. 

• Move Along 4
  • Fuck You 2
  • Downvote 12

1 hour ago, can'tstopwatching said:

As much as I hope he or rachel joins undercover some day, I feel like he wouldn't be able to resist trying to sound intelligent, which this person made no effort to do. Plus the fact that her last name is the same as a mega-fan all over facebook and youtube comments but with a different first name.

Any way this is going to be my last comment , I guess I didnt do as a good as a job trolling as I thought. One thing is I honestly dont care what people say about me. I have pretty thick skin  , some of you were surprisingly nicer than I imagined. But posting in a site where I was the one being in some sort of witch hunt humbled me and made me realize that I myself need to be nicer in other social media platforms. 

• Move Along 5
  • Downvote 6
  • Bless Your Heart 5
  • Haha 5

50 minutes ago, Jasminfetty said:

I guess I didnt do as a good as a job trolling as I thought.

So, admission of trolling, or sarcasm? Are you the Fetty megafan can'tstopwatching referenced in your post's quote?

some of you were surprisingly nicer than I imagined. 

Yet you didn't respond to the nice posts.

But posting in a site where I was the one being in some sort of witch hunt

Why do you think this was a witch hunt? Your comments were taken at face value and engaged with. Or are you claiming you’re Tom?

But posting in a site where I was the one being in some sort of witch hunt humbled me and made me realize that I myself need to be nicer in other social media platforms

Again, I'm not sure: genuine or sarcasm? Because if it was genuine, why not start by being nicer here?

Any way this is going to be my last comment.

*shrugs* As you wish. Or you could have a genuine back and forth.

Edited by Petronella
  • Upvote 10
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, Petronella said:

So, admission of trolling, or sarcasm? Are you the Fetty megafan can'tstopwatching referenced in your post's quote?

Yet you didn't respond to the nice posts.

Why do you think this was a witch hunt? Your comments were taken at face value and engaged with.

Again, I'm not sure: genuine or sarcasm? Because if it was genuine, why not start by being nicer here?

*shrugs* As you wish. Or you could have a genuine back and forth.

I know I said it was my last post but most of the stuff as you can tell I posted about myself was fake. Only real thing about myself was that I took care of a lot of children growing up . Anyhow my involvement here was mostly stir the pot. In real life most would consider me a timid person so playing the part of a snarky crazy lady was fun. The nicer on other social media platforms was actually a genuine comment. I actually felt bad about some of the comments I was posting under this charade. 

• Upvote 1
  • Move Along 12
  • Fuck You 3
  • Downvote 5
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 1

2 minutes ago, Jasminfetty said:

I know I said it was my last post but most of the stuff as you can tell I posted about myself was fake. Only real thing about myself was that I took care of a lot of children growing up . Anyhow my involvement here was mostly stir the pot. In real life most would consider me a timid person so playing the part of a snarky crazy lady was fun. The nicer on other social media platforms was actually a genuine comment. I actually felt bad about some of the comments I was posting under this charade. 

I appreciate you admitting it. At the same time, I don't appreciate that you did it. Seems wasteful. But thank you for coming clean.

PS Do you have anything to do with the Mills at all?

Edited by Petronella
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

Just now, Petronella said:

I appreciate you admitting it. At the same time, I don't appreciate that you did it. Seems wasteful. But thank you for coming clean.

PS Do you have anything to do with the Mills at 

I wouldn't label myself a superfan , I started watching their channel when I was living away in college but I can see why I would be labeled one . Their videos motivated me to get chores done around the house for some reason. But seeing everyone try to do detective work to my poorly elaborated facade was entertaining.  

• Move Along 3
  • Downvote 1
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 2

1 hour ago, can'tstopwatching said:

@can'tstopwatching, you win!

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 4

52 minutes ago, Jasminfetty said:

If you watch the show 90 day fiance you'll realize I was talking about the Trump profile picture. There is nothing wrong with your profile picture but if playing victim gives you personal fulfillment then I'm glad I helped you out with that. 

Sorry but I don't watch junk tv shows, I have better things to do with my time. I'm not playing the victim but I am also not going to tell you about my background, who I am and I how feel about myself (deep deep inside). Anyway, because the lady from that show (which I had to research) had some similar traces, I thought that maybe you were talking with me… I'm not playing a victim, I am not an overweight person that only eats junk food, believe me…

Anyway, because you said that there is nothing wrong with my picture that makes me give you 1 positive point, for trying to be nice… :goldfish:And I'm being ironic… WTF, Who are you to judge the other people?? The goddess of beauty and youth???

But then again… are you still making personal attacks based on the people's profile picture??? What do you say about your cat profile on Youtube??? Are you a Kitty? :kitty:

Edited by Tekas_76
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Jasminfetty said:

I don't know why… but I still have the feeling that is Tom... the language, the argumentation, the lack of answer to some questions, the denial, the slang, taking care of lots of kids (not mentioning what relation has to them, like a denial of something that was forced on him, with no involvement at all), etc... I bet that it's Tom... Tom, if it's you, get a life and go take care of your cute kids, they deserve TLC, put the computer away… Bye bye now!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Tekas_76 said:

Sorry but I don't watch junk tv shows, I have better things to do with my time. I'm not playing the victim but I am also not going to tell you about my background, who I am and I how feel about myself (deep deep inside). Anyway, because the lady from that show (which I had to research) had some similar traces, I thought that maybe you were talking with me… I'm not playing a victim, I am not an overweight person that only eats junk food, believe me…

Anyway, because you said that there is nothing wrong with my picture that makes me give you 1 positive point, for trying to be nice… :goldfish:And I'm being ironic… WTF, Who are you to judge the other people?? The goddess of beauty and youth???

But then again… are you still making personal attacks based on the people's profile picture??? What do you say about your cat profile on Youtube??? Are you a Kitty? :kitty:

I'm gonna be a kitty this Thursday if that counts, but hes my real life rescue cat . I just found the face he made cute so I use it.  And I honestly judge people on their actions. Its hard to tell from here but I don't like societies emphasis on physical beauty. Am I the prettiest thing ? One quote I use in real life is you may not be the prettiest or smartest person in the room but you can be the kindest

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Jasminfetty said:

One quote I use in real life is you may not be the prettiest or smartest person in the room but you can be the kindest.

And yet, you still chose to stir the pot for no good reason.  You pulled a fake persona for no good reason. That wasn’t very kind of you.  

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, Jasminfetty said:

One quote I use in real life is you may not be the prettiest or smartest person in the room but you can be the kindest.

I like that quote. I hope you are able to stick to that ideal more in the future.

You might keep in mind, though, that kind is not exactly the same thing as nice. It's nice to be pleasant to people, no matter what, but sometime true kindness is harder; like taking away a friend's keys so they don't drive drunk. Or telling a loved one that their behavior is self-destructive. (Personally, I'm pretty good at nice, but sometimes I struggle with being more, with being kind.)

• Upvote 7
  • Love 19

When your life choices have you defending racism, sexism and Sandy Hook deniers, then you have made some bad life decisions. 

It wasn't even good trolling, just defending awful things. 

• Upvote 20
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 5

9 minutes ago, catlady said:

And yet, you still chose to stir the pot for no good reason.  You pulled a fake persona for no good reason. That wasn’t very kind of you.  

Notice that the 'kindness' talk only happened with it was backed into a corner? 
Baby troll sought attention and got it for a while. What it wasn't prepared for was a forum that actually knows how to play with its prey, and delight in the occasional feed of troll ?

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 1

I'll admit, I think using a fake persona here to "stir the pot" was maybe a kind of weird thing to do, but definitely not the weirdest thing I've ever seen on the internet.

I'm kind of curious, if you don't mind me asking- what pot were you trying to stir here anyway?  Was it strictly trying to make Tom 'look better' or defend him in some way?  Or were you hoping to make some of us feel bad / think twice for apparently not liking him?

I'll admit, I feel kind of bad for you, if you were forced into a role of helping raise younger siblings (or similar, not sure who the kids you were helping raise were because you haven't actually said, so I'm just guessing.)  It's not a fair role for anyone to be forced into, in my opinion.

I hope you are able to find a community somewhere, whether that is here, elsewhere online, or in real life, where you can communicate honestly, have your social/emotional needs fulfilled, and make some friends.  

• Upvote 6

I'm leaning towards this being a rabid Mills family fan who got in over their head when they started created a "life story" to defend Rachel and then couldn't deal with being confronted with the reality of what Andrea and Tom are really like. 

Anyone short of a rabid fan would recoil in horror when they discovered Andrea mocked parents whose children were killed at Sandy Hook. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 11

17 hours ago, Jasminfetty said:

There is no proof they are racist. I've used the ACE curriculum with one of the schools I went to. And seriously those children are happy and loved. If you actually watch the videos you realize all you are saying is lies. By the looks of things you are a perfect person who went to an ivy legue university and eats a raw vegan diet and is a doctor , lol. 

I homeschooled for many years and looked at the ACE curriculum as a potential for a subject or two. It's racist as hell. It was so bad, I wouldn't even sell it on the homeschool curriculum exchange; I threw it directly in the trash, and ate the cost. I feel vaguely sick just contemplating it again.

• Upvote 29

Wow. @Jasminfetty you are a crazy bitch. Still not convinced you're not Rachel....you're definitely as nuts as her. Get a life you fucking troll. 

• Upvote 2
  • Fuck You 1
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

My money is still on the troll being Rachel. 

Yeah.  And she’s so boring. Agree to ignore? Kind of a lame snooze fest with her/Tom. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic