IGNORED

Andrea Mills 3: Still Buying Junk Food

Coconut Flan

22 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

It'd be an additional trauma to remove these children from their home and removal would have serious mental and emotional repercussions. I'd much rather see Tom get supportive services and counseling than see these children removed from their only living parent so soon after going through the death of their mother. They're also obviously very close to their siblings, and possible separation from their siblings would be an additional trauma. Removal isn't something that should be taken lightly.

I would agree. I don’t think CPS would find a single reason to remove them. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

Removal by CPS may not be warranted.  I have a friend who used to be a foster care caseworker, and most of the people they worked with just needed some assistance, for any number of reasons.

(Among the ones they did remove, about half of them were due to substance abuse, and the other half were due to severe mental illness, or mental retardation in the parents.  Most of the latter children were placed with relatives, and often relatives who had petitioned for custody since the kids were born.)

Here's a link to Wyoming Social Services.

https://dfs.wyo.gov/

Here's a direct link to the information needed for filing.  I was hoping I could do it online, but that doesn't seem to be available.  

They live in Moorcroft, which is in Crook County.

https://dfs.wyo.gov/about/contact-us/crook-county-2/

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, Sloth said:

I've not long watched the newest upload and I'm so, so angry. Even not being well and for all her faults, Andrea made sure the kids were at least clean and tidy, with brushed hair!

Tom, I'm pretty sure you read here (and if you no longer do then maybe one of your fangirls can pass this along!)....

You need to buck up your ideas and become a father to the children that YOU brought into this world, it may have been Andrea who wanted so many but YOU could have said no. You are so full of excuses; I don't have time, I don't know how, I'm too sad and so on and so on...... BS, you have the internet, you can watch tutorials on how to do the girls hair, how to use a slow cooker, look up simple healthy meals and how to cook them. You can stop doing wallowing lives to your freaky fangirls and spend proper quality time with YOUR kids, put them to bed with a belly full of healthy food, clean pyjamas, brushed teeth, a cuddle and a story and at a reasonable hour!

Of course you are grieving, but your kids are grieving more, I guarantee it, it's plain to see in at least 3 of them! Get them counselling, stop using your teenage son to surrogate parent his baby sister, especially when he has his own grief to contend with and it can be plainly seen that he IS NOT COPING!

My best friend passed at 37 a few years ago and guess what, her husband didn't palm his kids off on each other, he buckled down and got on with things, he learnt how to do their hair, he cooked their meals (something he already did sometimes anyway, unlike you), he saw to all their needs and they have thrived, he is a REAL man. You Tom, are pathetic, you're not a real man, you're a disgusting, lazy, narcissistic excuse of a parent, who cares more about women on Youtube fawning over him than his own grieving children, DISGUSTING!

You constantly go on about the bible and god, I wonder what your god thinks of you Tom, while he watches you neglect your children, the children you claim to be raising in his name.

You should be charged with child neglect, those children need to be with people who actually care about their well being!

I could not love what you wrote more.   

• Upvote 3
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, Saywha? said:

Good to know. How did you find that out?

In last night's live he talked about going to a service and taking the kids. Then on his facebook today a woman thanked him for attending the Service of Remembrance. I googled Moorcroft WY Service of Remembrance and there it was.

This goes across lines I didn't expect Tom to cross. It is acknowledging publicly that the whole family is grieving. It is attending a mainstream religious organization. It's allowing the kids to grieve and receive support from people beyond just family. 

Pastor Monte who organized it is a local Presbyterian minister.

The article said 1st Annual. Maybe the community realizes they need some support and invited anyone who's lost a family member, so as not to focus solely on the Mills kids. I hope it was a comfort for the kids, and that they could cry and feel sad, or angry, and be supported in their grief.

Edited by Renee
  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

36 minutes ago, Renee said:

In last night's live he talked about going to a service and taking the kids. Then on his facebook today a woman thanked him for attending the Service of Remembrance. I googled Moorcroft WY Service of Remembrance and there it was.

This goes across lines I didn't expect Tom to cross. It is acknowledging publicly that the whole family is grieving. It is attending a mainstream religious organization. It's allowing the kids to grieve and receive support from people beyond just family. 

Pastor Monte who organized it is a local Presbyterian minister.

The article said 1st Annual. Maybe the community realizes they need some support and invited anyone who's lost a family member, so as not to focus solely on the Mills kids. I hope it was a comfort for the kids, and that they could cry and feel sad, or angry, and be supported in their grief.

I truly hope this is the start of accepting and embracing the grief all of them are experiencing.
I say embrace in that it's a process they need to go through without just saying 'the kids are fine' because they are not 'fine'.

The trouble with the 'youtube people' is that the adoring cluster of Tom's following has him convinced that he's a great father; that he's doing a good job; that it's absolutely okay to spend hours upon hours pouring his heart and grief out to a bunch of strangers; that feasting on candy will make things better.
These people are a major contributing factor in Tom not getting the necessary help and support his kids needing in the early stages. He read and heard what he needed to carry on with being his a--hole self.

If this is the start of the kids getting to support and help needed that it truly is a blessing. One I hope is not turned away from a father who thinks his take on 'fine' is enough for the kids in their grieving process.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

@Justsum1twothree Thanks for clarifying! Indoctrinating is a word that elicits a negative response from me since it’s used to describe schools these days encouraging tolerance for LGBT kids, not-so-rigid gender roles, and thankfully a better (but still very imperfect) perspective on race. I’m sorry you had to deal with that growing up and while trying to learn. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

21 hours ago, fundiefollower said:

I completely agree that they need proper nutrition and dental care but I'm pretty sure Hannah's tooth ache is related to teething, not a dental cavity.  Some Advil or Tylenol would greatly help her situation.

That's exactly what I was thinking too!  He said tooth ache but in a child that age - I'm pretty sure it would be teething also!  Not a fun time for sure - but I agree, a little Tylenol would help a lot......I'm sure he doesn't believe in Tylenol.  ha! 

8 hours ago, under siege said:

I truly hope this is the start of accepting and embracing the grief all of them are experiencing.
I say embrace in that it's a process they need to go through without just saying 'the kids are fine' because they are not 'fine'.

The trouble with the 'youtube people' is that the adoring cluster of Tom's following has him convinced that he's a great father; that he's doing a good job; that it's absolutely okay to spend hours upon hours pouring his heart and grief out to a bunch of strangers; that feasting on candy will make things better.
These people are a major contributing factor in Tom not getting the necessary help and support his kids needing in the early stages. He read and heard what he needed to carry on with being his a--hole self.

If this is the start of the kids getting to support and help needed that it truly is a blessing. One I hope is not turned away from a father who thinks his take on 'fine' is enough for the kids in their grieving process.

I hope this wasn't just about Tom getting an opportunity to speak in front of everyone  - you know how he loves to do that.  Because on the post on his facebook it says Thank you for sharing....... hopefully this will be a good thing......hopefully Pastor Monte was able to say a little something about healing and how to comfort your children!  

• nelliebelle1197 locked and unlocked this topic

Continue here:

Edited by nelliebelle1197
  • Thank You 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic