IGNORED

Andrea Mills 3: Still Buying Junk Food

Coconut Flan

Continued from here:

Edited by Coconut Flan
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 5

I find it ironic that Tom (and Rachel) has generated more FJ action in two months than Andrea did in years.  And before Tom (and Rachel) sees this and thinks it is a good thing... It's not.

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 5

1 hour ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

I find it ironic that Tom (and Rachel) has generated more FJ action in two months than Andrea did in years.  And before Tom (and Rachel) sees this and thinks it is a good thing... It's not.

Lol she was a tiny bit better on toning it down (more recently at least) and hiding her crazy a little to convince people she was just an innocent large family organization channel, which is why a lot of people even on here think she's "not as bad" as some others (until they hear about her deleted videos...). Tom on the other hand is making public the fact that he doesn't know how to care for the family that he's been part of for 17 years and is a lot more arrogant and willing to show the world the family's crazy beliefs so that he can prove they're right. Plus obviously their audience has grown since her death.

• Upvote 7
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 1

I'm disgusted with Tom and his YouTube channel.  I've seen the flirty behavior and fan-girling. He laps it up. He wants to do what he wants to do. He does not care about the kids who lost a mother. He does not care about learning how to cope with extra responsibility. He misses sex and the extra help. It's like he is actively searching for a wife and unashamed about it. It's gross.

It's almost as if Tom cannot emotionally relate to his children. He is evidently not capable of emotional connection with them.

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1
  • Sad 3
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 5

1 minute ago, luv2laugh said:

I'm disgusted with Tom and his female audience flirting.

I genuinely have wondered if a single male watches his live streams

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, can'tstopwatching said:

I genuinely have wondered if a single male watches his live streams

No. It's almost as if women are developing a crush on him in a sort empathetic, emotional way---like an emotional affair. Tom is sharing his thoughts and feelings with female viewers, crying, and it's hard not to feel bad for him. You start watching out of pity and feel bad. However, after watching him everyday, it's possible to develop feelings for him in an intimate way. He feels like someone you know and a friend in a heartbreaking situation pouring his thoughts out for (hours?) everyday. 

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 6

From @Jasminfetty in the last thread:

but still have respect for them and I admire how close they are. 

You respect mocking families who had their children murdered? Denying children basic medical care? Teaching their children racism? Not allowing them to decide what they liked, not even the color they liked, but instead they all had to conform to what the parents decided? How is all that something to respect?

I get Andrea could have a soothing voice and some good homemaking ideas, but damn was she straight up evil in some ways and very awful to her kids. I can't understand how people can read about all the terriblel things she did and believed and still walk away thinking she was a good person. 

It would be admirable if the kids had an option to be close, but they didn't. They weren't choosing to be close to their family, they had no other options. So what is there to respect? 

ETA:

the work a stay at home mom does but shes at home.

She is working at home. She has a career, she is supposedly an educator. The idea that she has all this free time when she is supposed to be providing an education to multiple children is ridiculous. She should hardly be sitting at home with spare time to frantically post on the internet non-stop. When is she educating these children if her time is devoted to Tom? 

Edited by formergothardite
  • Upvote 29
  • Downvote 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 4

17 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

From @Jasminfetty in the last thread:

You respect mocking families who had their children murdered? Denying children basic medical care? Teaching their children racism? Not allowing them to decide what they liked, not even the color they liked, but instead they all had to conform to what the parents decided? How is all that something to respect?

I get Andrea could have a soothing voice and some good homemaking ideas, but damn was she straight up evil in some ways and very awful to her kids. I can't understand how people can read about all the terriblel things she did and believed and still walk away thinking she was a good person. 

It would be admirable if the kids had an option to be close, but they didn't. They weren't choosing to be close to their family, they had no other options. So what is there to respect? 

ETA:

She is working at home. She has a career, she is supposedly an educator. The idea that she has all this free time when she is supposed to be providing an education to multiple children is ridiculous. She should hardly be sitting at home with spare time to frantically post on the internet non-stop. When is she educating these children if her time is devoted to Tom? 

There is no proof they are racist. I've used the ACE curriculum with one of the schools I went to. And seriously those children are happy and loved. If you actually watch the videos you realize all you are saying is lies. By the looks of things you are a perfect person who went to an ivy legue university and eats a raw vegan diet and is a doctor , lol. 

Edited by Jasminfetty
  • Move Along 10
  • Fuck You 3
  • Downvote 21
  • Disgust 1
  • Bless Your Heart 2
  • WTF 7

3 minutes ago, Jasminfetty said:

There is no proof they are racist. I've used the ACE curriculum with one of the schools I went to. And seriously those children are happy and loved. It you actually watch the videos you realize all you are saying is lies. 

To be honest, watching the videos yes I would say the kids seem happy and loved. However, they are not taken care of sufficiently. They are not given enough space, they are not taken to the doctor or dentist, they are never fed nutritionally, they do not get one-on-one attention and love from their parents, and their education is neglected. All of that is worse now that Andrea is gone. Tom and Andrea never thought they were falling short in any of these areas though, they were not doing it on purpose, but that does not change their poor decisions.

• Upvote 20
  • I Agree 5

17 minutes ago, Jasminfetty said:

There is no proof they are racist. I've used the ACE curriculum with one of the schools I went to. And seriously those children are happy and loved. If you actually watch the videos you realize all you are saying is lies. By the looks of things you are a perfect person who went to an ivy legue university and eats a raw vegan diet and is a doctor , lol. 

If you are trying to convince us you aren't Rachel you are not doing a very good job.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 27
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, Jasminfetty said:

And seriously those children are happy and loved. It you actually watch the videos you realize all you are saying is lies.

How do you know they are happy? I did watch their videos. Did you watch the ones where she laughed at grieving parents? Or the one where she giggled and mocked the families of the victims of the  Paris attack? Or where she claimed the families who lost loves ones in 9/11 are lying? She taught her kids this stuff. Sandy Hook deniers who attack the familes are just awful people. 

Did you watch the videos where she wouldn't get them basic medical care such as needing to have cavities filled? Do you know what the long term impact of denying children dental care is? Especially when giving them lots of sugar like she did. 

I'm sorry you had to endure ACE. It is a truly awful curriculum. Like I posted in an earlier thread when studied, the children who used it did not learn well at all. Combine that with the chaos Andrea "taught" in, it would be very difficult for children to learn. Like we discussed in an earlier thread, in some videos, the TV would be blaring, baby would be crying, the Bible would be being played and children were attempting to study, some obviously struggling. 

If you don't believe ACE is racist, then I would reccomend you read these links. It is fairly easy to prove ACE is racist. 

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/leavingfundamentalism/2017/10/11/christian-publisher-replaces-racist-textbooks-new-racist-textbooks/

https://homeschoolersanonymous.org/2014/11/17/accelerated-christian-educations-ugly-history-of-racism/

For those who don't want to read links here are some quotes from ACE. There is no denying it is a racist curriculum.

Although apartheid appears to allow the unfair treatment of blacks, the system has worked well in South Africa … Although white businessmen and developers are guilty of some unfair treatment of blacks, they turned South Africa into a modern industrialized nation, which the poor, uneducated blacks couldn’t have accomplished in several more decades. If more blacks were suddenly given control of the nation, its economy and business, as Mandela wished, they could have destroyed what they have waited and worked so hard for.

It was updated to where this is what was said about apartheid:

Apartheid was excused for several decades because of the advanced industrialization of the nation. However, due to the carnal nature of man, apartheid was also used to exploit the nonvoting black majority.

Which implies it is only bad because men have a sinful nature instead of apartheid just being flat out bad. It wasn't bad due to  anything the entire system is bad. 

Another quote from tan updated 2000's book:

Michael tried to fight his panic as he raced from place to place, searching vainly for something familiar.…

In desperation, Michael watched the people passing him on the street, but their physical appearance provided him no comfort. Their skin was light brown, their hair was dark and straight, and the inner fold of their eyelids made their eyes seem to slant

If you were suddenly transported to a village like the one in which Michael found himself, how would you react? Far Eastern cultures, languages, and religions seem alien to most Europeans and Americans. Oriental people appear mysterious and inscrutable, and their religions seem strange. Do these people have anything in common with European or American Judeo-Christian heritage and beliefs?

ACE is a curriculum supported by white supremacy groups because of the racist content. 

12 minutes ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

If you are trying to convince us you aren't Rachel you are not doing a very good job.

This being Rachel might explain why they don't want to address how she actually has a career! :laughing-jumpingpurple:

• Upvote 28
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 9

30 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

How do you know they are happy? I did watch their videos. Did you watch the ones where she laughed at grieving parents? Or the one where she giggled and mocked the families of the victims of the  Paris attack? Or where she claimed the families who lost loves ones in 9/11 are lying? She taught her kids this stuff. Sandy Hook deniers who attack the familes are just awful people. 

Did you watch the videos where she wouldn't get them basic medical care such as needing to have cavities filled? Do you know what the long term impact of denying children dental care is? Especially when giving them lots of sugar like she did. 

I'm sorry you had to endure ACE. It is a truly awful curriculum. Like I posted in an earlier thread when studied, the children who used it did not learn well at all. Combine that with the chaos Andrea "taught" in, it would be very difficult for children to learn. Like we discussed in an earlier thread, in some videos, the TV would be blaring, baby would be crying, the Bible would be being played and children were attempting to study, some obviously struggling. 

If you don't believe ACE is racist, then I would reccomend you read these links. It is fairly easy to prove ACE is racist. 

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/leavingfundamentalism/2017/10/11/christian-publisher-replaces-racist-textbooks-new-racist-textbooks/

https://homeschoolersanonymous.org/2014/11/17/accelerated-christian-educations-ugly-history-of-racism/

For those who don't want to read links here are some quotes from ACE. There is no denying it is a racist curriculum.

It was updated to where this is what was said about apartheid:

Which implies it is only bad because men have a sinful nature instead of apartheid just being flat out bad. It wasn't bad due to  anything the entire system is bad. 

Another quote from tan updated 2000's book:

ACE is a curriculum supported by white supremacy groups because of the racist content. 

This being Rachel might explain why they don't want to address how she actually has a career! :laughing-jumpingpurple:

I've never heard Ace being supported by white supremacy groups. But you can believe whatever you want. I dont feel like feeding a troll like you more ttyl. 

• Move Along 7
  • Fuck You 2
  • Downvote 26
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Xan said:

Formergothardite has 20,572 posts and has been here for quite a while.  I think we can all figure out for ourselves who is exactly the troll here...

The profile picture sums up the type of person they are 

• Move Along 4
  • Fuck You 9
  • Downvote 8
  • Confused 3
  • WTF 4
  • Haha 8

22 minutes ago, Jasminfetty said:

I've never heard Ace being supported by white supremacy groups. But you can believe whatever you want. I dont feel like feeding a troll like you more ttyl. 

I'm guessing you didn't read any of those links because if you did you would have read about that subject. If you want to be informed, why avoid facts that don't back up what you say?  By feeding a troll I'm assuming you mean you don't want to address actual facts because you haven't provided anything besides your words to back up what you are claiming. You have not addressed any of the concerns regarding ACE and the racism they taught.

Either you are a fanatic in love with Andrea and Tom who puts their head in the sand, actually Rachel or someone who supports the same insane beliefs and doesn't want to come out and admit it . Or you are trolling by saying crazy stuff you know you can't defend. You might even be one of our resident trolls who pop in with a new name now and then. 

4 minutes ago, Jasminfetty said:

It was a Christmas present! One year for the holidays members were given a name and they designed a profile picture for that person. Whenever I look at it it makes me get warm feelings because it reminds me that you can become friends with a stranger on the internet who lives a world away.

This is a mash of Jill Rod. and Trump for people who can't tell.. Jill worships Trump. He is on the level of God to her. 

Edited by formergothardite
  • Upvote 31
  • Love 12

6 minutes ago, Jasminfetty said:

What's that supposed to mean?  Let me guess:  you're a Trump fan as well as being a Tom groupie.

I think the profile pic is funny and nicely done.  And you, alas, have no sense of humor.

• Upvote 16
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 4

9 minutes ago, Jasminfetty said:

Someone with a good sense of humor that takes pride in their dislike for the one of the poster families of attempting to make militant fundamentalism palatable and mainstream?

• Upvote 17

It’s made my day to see a troll as the thread progresses. I’m usually reading long after they’re gone and feel a bit sad to miss them. 

Edited by Giraffe
Clarifying.
  • Upvote 8
  • Haha 22
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, Jasminfetty said:

But you can believe whatever you want. I dont feel like feeding a troll like you more ttyl. 

The definition of "troll" really does depend on the audience.  :laughing-rolling:

Too funny.  Free Jinger has been "Focused on the Flaws of Fundamentalism Since 2005."

Perhaps @Jasminfetty, you should have read the guidelines and site description before registering here.  You are the outlier.  

5 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

It’s made my day to see a troll as the thread progresses. I’m usually reading long after they’re gone and feel a bit sad to miss them. 

Fundie Sunday instead of Fundie Friday for a change.  And dammit, I'm always late! 

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 8
  • Love 3

37 minutes ago, Jasminfetty said:

My profile picture is a cat. Does this mean I'm a kitten or just catty? Either way I'm good with it.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 22
  • Love 1

58 minutes ago, Jasminfetty said:

Again I repeat, if you are trying to convince us you are not Rachel you aren't doing a very good job.

• Upvote 15

59 minutes ago, Jasminfetty said:

Okay, how do you defend those quotes, then? 

And a troll is generally not someone who is a long time contributing member of a forum. A troll is someone who has only recently joined a forum and often only posts on one specific subject, who refuses to respond to arguments and makes ad hominem attacks. 

• Upvote 22
  • Thank You 2

Hello, I’m new here. I used to watch Andrea’s videos after stumbling upon the boys room video. 
I myself am a mom to a large brood of kids and from the very beginning, my husband and I would strive to not be that kind of large family. We are atheists ( raised catholic) in case someone thinks it’s religion that drove us to our size. We would always work hard to overcompensate for the  inevitable inconveniences of being raised in a big family. 

So good public school, no more than 2 kids per room, sports, travel, one on one time, you know the normal stuff as much as possible. 

So I actually watched her videos and sometimes I would share with some of my kids their way of living as an “ can you imagine this?”  
Anyway, that’s my  introduction  above since you guys must be Leary of all the new members, I wanted to touch base on the whole her kids were happy to be raised like that. 
Watching the Christmas video where Eden receives her “ gift” of herbs and stuff... her reaction was so underwhelming! It did not show a happy kid! It showed a disinterested girl, disappointed even. NOT happy. Same with Asher. 
Their vacations consisted of long road trips only to attend hours of boring conferences where their main attraction was coloring books and donuts!  
It sounds like torture to kids!  
Even before they lost their mom, the poor kids seemed so resigned... I admit I watched the videos to see some signs of rebellion like eye rolling or something! 
I refuse to believe that Asher and Judah are in line with their parents’ beliefs. 

6 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Gather around my friends and put on your tin foil hat! It is conspiracy time.

This is Tom.

Tom knew if he joined as a man to defend the family and Rachel we would automatically know it was him. So he created a woman in her 20's who has been persecuted by the liberals when she became a Christian. This woman used ACE as a child just like Andrea. The outdated term "career woman" was used because that was trendy when he was young and he has been in fundie culture so long he didn't realize it has fallen out of use. He is used to ACE where children teach themselves using workbooks, so the idea that a person would have to devote a huge chunk of time to educating their children didn't enter his mind. So he thought saying Rachel isn't busy would not be controversial and he doesn't want to get into a discussion about education. Tom could never admit ACE has a dark side so he must ignore all evidence and go on the attack. Tom loves Trump and this person seems offended by my profile picture. 

This is almost certainly wrong. 

And just an FYI, sadly I am not a doctor who went to an ivy league college and is a raw vegan.  Sorry to disappoint people who wanted me to provide raw vegan medical advice I learned at a prestigious university. :laughing-jumpingpurple: I can dispense the advice that no matter what the internet says, a carrot will never taste like a hot dog. Don't believe that Pinterest lie. 

I thought it was Thomas but I would agree with your theory too!

ETA Only Tom would think anyone who disagrees with him, is a troll. Even if he is on a forum dedicated to the opposing view. 

Edited by WhatAlife
  • Upvote 35

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic