IGNORED

Authorities believe they have found the body of Mollie Tibbetts

47of74

3 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

Clearly you are all for open borders.

You won't address how the Trump administration turns away women and children fleeing sex slavery and gang violence, even though you acted like people could come to ports and enter legally. Clearly you are for those things. 

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

If he hadn’t been here he couldn’t have killed her. Clearly you are all for open borders.

What part of "Illegal immigration = crime" confused you?

11 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

He didn't murder her BECAUSE he was an illegal immigrant, any more than Ed Gein killed BECAUSE he was from Wisconsin or Ted Bundy killed BECAUSE he was born in Vermont.

Well, being from Wisconsin might be reason enough.... (Hey, I'm from Minnesota. I am required to mock the cheese heads at every chance). 

Seriously, though. I recommended setting her whining to ignore. The world is a much better place for not having to listen to her nonsense. 

4 minutes ago, LaParisienne said:

You know, I tried really hard to be polite with you but It seems you don't want to hear or understand other opinions than yours ? So tell me, what's the meaning of you posting here ? I could understand or at least try to if you had really good points or stuff but except saying "he shouldn't be here", what do you have ? At the end, what happened is a tragedy for this young lady and her family but if this man was a citizen, it wouldn't have change a fucking thing so what's your point ? 

What is YOUR point in continuing to post.

Do you think I can fix immigration or something? Really.

3 minutes ago, Terrie said:

Well, being from Wisconsin might be reason enough.... (Hey, I'm from Minnesota. I am required to mock the cheese heads at every chance). 

Seriously, though. I recommended setting her whining to ignore. The world is a much better place for not having to listen to her nonsense. 

Yeah we have to do the same down here in Iowa to our neighbors in Wisconsin. 

I did use the ignore setting.  For the first and hopefully the last time on FJ.  It's not a step I take lightly either. 

3 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

You won't address how the Trump administration turns away women and children fleeing sex slavery and gang violence, even though you acted like people could come to ports and enter legally. Clearly you are for those things. 

I am definitely for sex slavery and gang violence. Oh yes. 

People can apply for asylum. If you don’t, who knows what will happen.

If he hadn’t been here he couldn’t have killed her. Clearly you are all for open borders.

Oh yes ! God knows He would have killed a mexican girl or else, which is a MUCH  better option. Do you even think before you write or talk ? Do you even think at all ?  A killer is a killer, no matter what his nationality is. A man who wants to kill will do it, no matter where he is. 

Also, yesssss, I'm for open border and fucking proud of it, so what ? This is not the debate here, nor the problem. 

3 minutes ago, Terrie said:

Why do you keep coming to this thread then?

1 minute ago, 47of74 said:

Yeah we have to do the same down here in Iowa to our neighbors in Wisconsin. 

I did use the ignore setting.  For the first and hopefully the last time on FJ.  It's not a step I take lightly either. 

As did I. First time I have done that on this board. My father (an immigrant) passed away less than 2 weeks ago, I have more important things in my life then someone who is ignorant and racist. I don't mind smart discussion that doesn't always have to agree, but this went beyond the beyond.  

What is YOUR point in continuing to post.

Do you think I can fix immigration or something? Really.

I fucking try to understand your point of view, connasse.  Because I am a nice girl and I don't think my opinion is better than others. The problem is, you are not able to debate ! You are full of hate, fear and ignorance.

also, who told you you were expected to "fix" the problem ? No fucking one. However, I ask you if you knew what compassion means. Now I know you don't. 

2 minutes ago, LaParisienne said:

I fucking try to understand your point of view, connasse.  Because I am a nice girl and I don't think my opinion is better than others. The problem is, you are not able to debate ! You are full of hate, fear and ignorance.

also, who told you you were expected to "fix" the problem ? No fucking one. However, I ask you if you knew what compassion means. Now I know you don't. 

The difference is that I have compassion also for the victims of crimes committed by illegal aliens and you want only to make excuses for them.

1 minute ago, libgirl2 said:

As did I. First time I have done that on this board. My father (an immigrant) passed away less than 2 weeks ago, I have more important things in my life then someone who is ignorant and racist. I don't mind smart discussion that doesn't always have to agree, but this went beyond the beyond.  

I haven't yet, but I may. I've always kind of been fascinated by abject stupidity though, like watching a train wreck. Although it's frustrating when someone clearly has a brain and just seems to be refusing to use it. I don't mind if someone disagrees with me, but repeatedly pretending that people are saying the exact opposite of what they actually are writing is starting to make me hear billygoats on a bridge.

And my condolences about your father, hugs to you. That must hurt.

I'm descended from immigrants too, actually. Mine did come over legally, on a land grant from the king, who had rightfully stolen the land from the people that already lived there, because they didn't have a flag. No flag, no country. [/EddieIzzard]

Seriously. If someone kills me, go after them for killing me. Don't go after whoever else has the same skin color or accent as them, go after the actual person himself.

2 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

I haven't yet, but I may. I've always kind of been fascinated by abject stupidity though, like watching a train wreck. Although it's frustrating when someone clearly has a brain and just seems to be refusing to use it. I don't mind if someone disagrees with me, but repeatedly pretending that people are saying the exact opposite of what they actually are writing is starting to make me hear billygoats on a bridge.

I'm descended from immigrants too, actually. Mine did come over legally, on a land grant from the king, who had rightfully stolen the land from the people that already lived there, because they didn't have a flag. No flag, no country. [/EddieIzzard]

Seriously. If someone kills me, go after them for killing me. Don't go after whoever else has the same skin color or accent as them, go after the actual person himself.

thank you. Its been hard. I'm an only child so no one really quite feels it the way I do. He was a fantastic man. A peace maker, polite, honorable..... when the staff at the nursing home that he passed at are sobbing, you know he was a good one. He came from Europe after the war. 

12 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

My father (an immigrant) passed away less than 2 weeks ago,... <snipped>

I am so sorry for your loss @libgirl2.:hug4: 

Your compassion is a beautiful legacy from your dad.  I'm so sorry that you're having to listen to this hate. :tw_cry:

Just now, LunaBlue said:

I am so sorry for your loss @libgirl2.:hug4: 

Your compassion is a beautiful legacy from dad.  I'm so sorry that you're having to listen to this hate. :tw_cry:

thank you, its one of the reasons I had to block. I just can't right now. 

Just now, 2manyKidzzz said:

The difference is that I have compassion also for the victims of crimes committed by illegal aliens and you want only to make excuses for them.

Don't put words in my mouth nor think for me, please. I'm an adult and can do that on my own. 

Where did you see that I was lacking compassion for the victim ? Go ahead, quote me. Where did you see I was finding excuses for him ? I don't, I'm just saying you can't generalize all the immigrants as being dangerous people, as you seem to do. 

7 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I am very sorry for your loss @libgirl2.  I see enough of the racism and stupidity elsewhere on the internet that I don't feel the need to see it here.  

1 minute ago, Alisamer said:

A few years back in Dubuque a woman was raped and murdered by a Marshallese man who was a US citizen.  Almost immediately our local racists started to attack the Marshallese community because of what had happened and wanted them all removed from town.  I told off a local asshole that Dubuque could be one hundred and one percent white and stuff like this would still happen.  

Same thing today.  Iowa could be one hundred and one percent white and you would still have crimes like this occuring.  So the branch trumpvidians can spare me their self righteous horse shit.  They don't give a fuck when brown people are murdered or when our schools are shot up.    

1 minute ago, LaParisienne said:

Don't put words in my mouth nor think for me, please. I'm an adult and can do that on my own. 

Where did you see that I was lacking compassion for the victim ? Go ahead, quote me. Where did you see I was finding excuses for him ? I don't, I'm just saying you can't generalize all the immigrants as being dangerous people, as you seem to do. 

And you, oh great one, put words in my mouth! I did not say they were alll dgerous people!

Clearly this guy was though.

I grew up not too far from where John Gacy lived. I remember watching it on the news as they took the bodies out. 

I remember when Jeffery Dahmer got caught. Took awhile as many of his victims were of color and he was not. 

I remember when Dylan roof among many other white guys went into schools, theaters, places of worship or stood in a window and killed dozens.

I never saw any of these people as ones of a particular color just as murderers, horrible depraved human beings. Color or ethnicity should not play part. 

1 minute ago, Ali said:

@libgirl2 Sorry about you father and what became of this thread. 

thank you. 

Not apropos of the present conversation, but I followed this case on Twitter somewhat (checking to see if she'd been located yet), and I really think so many people owe Wayne Cheney an apology.  I know he does not have a great background, but I just saw so many tweets saying he should be strung up, etc without any kind of proof at all that he was involved.  Same with the boyfriend, and her mother!  People just willing to cast aspersion without any proof.

Just now, 2manyKidzzz said:

And you, oh great one, put words in my mouth! I did not say they were alll dgerous people!

Clearly this guy was though.

Well, I am sorry if I misunderstood you, then. By reading you, I had the impression you were racist, must be my imagination. 

1 minute ago, LaParisienne said:

Well, I am sorry if I misunderstood you, then. By reading you, I had the impression you were racist, must be my imagination. 

What I think of you is not my imagination.

4 minutes ago, SamiKatz said:

Not apropos of the present conversation, but I followed this case on Twitter somewhat (checking to see if she'd been located yet), and I really think so many people owe Wayne Cheney an apology.  I know he does not have a great background, but I just saw so many tweets saying he should be strung up, etc without any kind of proof at all that he was involved.  Same with the boyfriend, and her mother!  People just willing to cast aspersion without any proof.

People (and I am guilty as well) are quick to blame someone who seems suspect. Sometimes they are the one, other times not at all. I do think that man deserves an apology as do the others. A life could have been ruined. Remember back in Atlanta during the Olympics and how people blamed Richard Jewell? The way he was treated! 

What I think of you is not my imagination.

I think it is time to step away from the internet and go do some yoga.

Archived