8 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

I am not ashamed of myself at all.

Not at all. You are a bigot, You, Ha ha ha

I'm rubber, you're glue, your words bounce off me and stick to you

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Georgiana said:

Well those certainly are words, but they don't make sense in this order or context.

OMG I am so saving this phrase for so many future uses! :changing_color_heart:

4 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

The young woman was brutally murdered by an illegal alien. It was in the news for a month.

I am sorry he is here, and he shouldn’t be here based on his illegal status, and he used illegal ID to work.

I find it heartbreaking. If he hadn’t entered illegally she would be alive. 

And wow. You all are everything I know a pack of Libruls to be.

Speculating about those kind of things are disrespectul. Let this young lady rest in peace. She is gone now, there's no room for the "If". It's a tragedy, we all agree on this point. Now, let it go. 

1 minute ago, LaParisienne said:

Speculating about those kind of things are disrespectul. Let this young lady rest in peace. She is gone now, there's no room for the "If". It's a tragedy, we all agree on this point. Now, let it go. 

YOU let it go. 

Just now, 2manyKidzzz said:

YOU let it go. 

Seriously, how old are you ? I'm only 23 and I have the impression to discuss with a 6 year old little girl right now. 

Also, I will always keep fighting against racism so go have several seats, please, and let all the nice ladies on this forum take care of this discussion while I invite you to take some yoga class. ;) 

Does FJ still do the thing where we talk about our nail polish at this point, when the ugly creature under a bridge refuses to listen to reason?  I'm going to go paint my toes a pink metallic for the weekend. 

25 minutes ago, church_of_dog said:

OMG I am so saving this phrase for so many future uses! :changing_color_heart:

I say, "Those are words, English words, but they make no sense in the order presented." I say it a LOT when the Orange Menace is involved lol.

@2manyKidzzz

If he never had been born, she would be alive.  If he had chosen to live in another state, she would be alive.  If he never met her, she would be alive.  

If he never made the choice to kill her, she would be alive.

ALL of those statements are true.  The question is WHY do you see his IMMIGRATION STATUS as being the DIRECT CAUSAL FACTOR over literally INFINITE other factors that contributed to this crime?

Please directly answer this question and explain your reasoning.  It is essentially what everyone is trying to ask you in this thread, and you continually dodge the question.

3 minutes ago, Lisafer said:

Does FJ still do the thing where we talk about our nail polish at this point, when the ugly creature under a bridge refuses to listen to reason?  I'm going to go paint my toes a pink metallic for the weekend. 

I think that's a great idea, but since this matter is so serious, perhaps we could have a thread drift to honor Mollie?  Does anyone have any information about something she cared about, what her interests were, etc?  This hits a bit close to home for me.  Mollie disappeared going to for a run, and I just ran my first road race in 4 years so I've started to spend a lot of nights running too.  We both probably went for a run that night.  She could have been me.  She could have been any of us.  

1 minute ago, Georgiana said:

We both probably went for a run that night.  She could have been me.  She could have been any of us.  

This. THIS THIS OMG THIS. I run too, and not infrequently I run alone. I live in a rural area, so by default, I'm running deserted paths (so that bit of victim blaming can fuck right off!). The person who killed her is an asshole, regardless of the status of his papers or where the fuck he came from. He stalked and killed a woman who was innocently out for a run. That's the problem here, not a piece of paper.

I have not dodged the question but have answered it repreatedly.

He is not supposed to be here. Is that hard to grasp? the space he occupies should be empty of him in this country. 

What don’t you get?

55 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

If you are applying because gangs will sell you into sex slavery you will be immediately rejected because of the Trump administration. That has happened and will continue to happen. Did you not realize this? Did you think that Trump America was actually willing to help people whose children were being sold into sex slavery? 

I can understand if you didn't know, because many people don't realize Trump created a situation where we are sending away people who are fleeing gang violence and sex slavery, but now that you do know, will you acknowledge that Trump's administration changed things and now people can choose between staying in a dangerous situation or immigrating illegally because they have no opportunity for legal immigration? If you can't acknowledge this, then you need to realize that you really are a melting snowflake. 

Yes, it is very frustrating because she just says "well immigrate legally" without acknowledging that isn't an option for more and more people now that Trump has taken power. Our recent immigration laws have always sucked, but he is making it worse. 

I guess she is going to melt away from discussing this. It is easier to act like all people have opportunities to immigrate so only criminals will come illegally. 

1 minute ago, Destiny said:

This. THIS THIS OMG THIS. I run too, and not infrequently I run alone. I live in a rural area, so by default, I'm running deserted paths (so that bit of victim blaming can fuck right off!). The person who killed her is an asshole, regardless of the status of his papers or where the fuck he came from. He stalked and killed a woman who was innocently out for a run. That's the problem here, not a piece of paper.

I am not victim blaming. I am saying I have ALWAYS thought it was ill advised for a female to run/walk alone at night, in a deserted rural area or park, like Rock Creek Park in DC where Chandra Levy died. 

Also, don’t used parking garages alone. Be aware of your surroundings.

1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

If you hover your mouse over their name a small box comes up that says ignore user. You then have to select how you want to ignore them. At least that is the way I did it. 

Thank you @libgirl2, but it doesn’t work for me. Every time I try, it just takes me to the poster’s profile.

1 minute ago, formergothardite said:

I guess she is going to melt away from discussing this. It is easier to act like all people have opportunities to immigrate so only criminals will come illegally. 

Sadly, there are laws. I don’t know the status of all immigration laws.

You are a vicious lot. 

5 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

I am not victim blaming. I am saying I have ALWAYS thought it was ill advised for a female to run/walk alone at night, in a deserted rural area or park, like Rock Creek Park in DC where Chandra Levy died. 

Also, don’t used parking garages alone. Be aware of your surroundings.

So then, I should drive 70 miles to an urban area to run. Seems like a legit solution.

Blaming women for doing things that men can do with no problem and no one would side eye if they had a penis is exactly why we need feminism.

13 minutes ago, Georgiana said:

Does anyone have any information about something she cared about, what her interests were, etc?

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/2018/08/20/mollie-tibbetts-missing-iowa-search-brooklyn-news-update-disappearance-latest-girl-facebook-reddit/1018226002/

Apparently she was a successful high school speech and debate competitor. If I were ten years younger I most likely would have regularly faced her at tournaments. She was a psychology student who volunteered with children's literacy programs, and a big Harry Potter fan.

33 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

I am not ashamed of myself at all.

Not at all. You are a bigot, You, Ha ha ha

You know what? Fair play.

I've admitted it before and I'm not afraid to reveal it again that I was raised in a bigoted household that I'm still a part of. To wake up and hear the remarks that I do on a near daily basis and still argue the toss in the vain hope that my parents will wake up and better themselves might be the fighting of a losing battle, but at least I can go to sleep at night without thinking of the crying, wailing, terror, and trauma of those children locked up in those ICE detention centres, crying for their parents and know that - no matter how much of a grumpy, touchy, pretentious, still-have-a-lot-of-work-to-do-on-myself arsehole I can be, that at least I've never voted for and proudly promoted the disgusting politics of that absolute twat that you call a Trump and his band of money-hungry lunatics that seem hell-bent on bringing about the fall of what could have been a great country. 

If you ever have to leave your home in the middle of the night, bombs going off left and centre, family members dying faster than you can name them, sail vast ocean on a rickety little boat whilst not eating, drinking, and showering for days, clutching your cold, starving children to yourself in the vain hope that your relative warmth can sustain them for just a few hours longer... well, I just want you to know that you absolutely would not deserve the amnesty you'd likely be granted, and I do not give a flying fuck how harsh that is. 

Do you know the realities of what it is to be an immigrant, illegal or otherwise? Have you ever studied what war can do to people? Do you know how it feels to seek amnesty? Or do you just rely on Fox News and whatever other right wing bullshit propaganda you're being fed? 

A woman is dead. You wouldn't give a shit, I bet, if she had been a woman of colour murdered in cold blood by some angry policeman, so it'd be really nice if you could shut your damn troll mouth and get your shitty politics out of the Wide World of Snark and into the appropriate threads, you pathetic, attention-seeking scumbag.

Oh, and also, they're PEOPLE, not ALIENS. 

15 minutes ago, Georgiana said:

serious, perhaps we could have a thread drift to honor Mollie?  Does anyone have any information about something she cared about, what her interests were, etc?  This hits a bit close to home for me.  Mollie disappeared going to for a run, and I just ran my first road race in 4 years so I've started to spend a lot of nights running too.  We both probably went for a run that night.  She could have been me.  She could have been any of us.  

She looks like a very beautiful, happy young lady. I am so sorry for her family. :changing_color_heart:

2 minutes ago, Escadora said:

You know what? Fair play.

I've admitted it before and I'm not afraid to reveal it again that I was raised in a bigoted household that I'm still a part of. To wake up and hear the remarks that I do on a near daily basis and still argue the toss in the vain hope that my parents will wake up and better themselves might be the fighting of a losing battle, but at least I can go to sleep at night without thinking of the crying, wailing, terror, and trauma of those children locked up in those ICE detention centres, crying for their parents and know that - no matter how much of a grumpy, touchy, pretentious, still-have-a-lot-of-work-to-do-on-myself arsehole I can be, that at least I've never voted for and proudly promoted the disgusting politics of that absolute twat that you call a Trump and his band of money-hungry lunatics that seem hell-bent on bringing about the fall of what could have been a great country. 

If you ever have to leave your home in the middle of the night, bombs going off left and centre, family members dying faster than you can name them, sail vast ocean on a rickety little boat whilst not eating, drinking, and showering for days, clutching your cold, starving children to yourself in the vain hope that your relative warmth can sustain them for just a few hours longer... well, I just want you to know that you absolutely would not deserve the amnesty you'd likely be granted, and I do not give a flying fuck how harsh that is. 

Do you know the realities of what it is to be an immigrant, illegal or otherwise? Have you ever studied what war can do to people? Do you know how it feels to seek amnesty? Or do you just rely on Fox News and whatever other right wing bullshit propaganda you're being fed? 

A woman is dead. You wouldn't give a shit, I bet, if she had been a woman of colour murdered in cold blood by some angry policeman, so it'd be really nice if you could shut your damn troll mouth and get your shitty politics out of the Wide World of Snark and into the appropriate threads, you pathetic, attention-seeking scumbag.

Oh, and also, they're PEOPLE, not ALIENS. 

They are illegal aliens.

4 minutes ago, Destiny said:

So then, I should drive 70 miles to an urban area to run. Seems like a legit solution.

Blaming women for doing things that men can do with no problem and no one would side eye if they had a penis is exactly why we need feminism.

Depends on whether you want to make it home after the run I would say.

2 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

They are illegal aliens.

You are a heartless bastard.

15 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

Sadly, there are laws. I don’t know the status of all immigration laws.

You are a vicious lot. 

You really do melt away from criticizing Trump, don't you? If you skip back a bit you will see a link that you can quickly glance at and see that the Trump administration changed it so that women and children who are fleeing gangs who will kill them or sell them into sex slavery no longer have the option to seek asylum. They will be turned away at the door. 

You are melting away from admitting that there are many people who don't have the option to immigrate legally and that Trump has made that number even higher. These people will still need to flee here for safety, they just aren't going to do it legally. It is easy to act like all illegal immigrants are criminals, but in reality it is a lot more complicated than that. 

There were laws that refused Anne Frank's family asylum, didn't mean they were good. If an American family could have snuck them in the country illegally, it might have been against the law but it would have been the moral thing to do. 

1 minute ago, Escadora said:

You are a heartless bastard.

the correct term is illegal aliens. If I sneak into Canada I am an illegal alien.

I'm going hiking in Terra Nova National Park this weekend, I'll think of Mollie as I do. It's said to be quite a beautiful trail area and nice for running! 

How anyone can't see this as a clear case of male entitlement (versus, say, an issue with undocumented immigrants) is completely beyond me. 

Archived