IGNORED

Authorities believe they have found the body of Mollie Tibbetts

47of74

Just now, 2manyKidzzz said:

I don’t know if you are applauding. You certainly think anything justifies people entering this nation illegally. And no one can say anything about it at all, or they are called names. 

Unless you are Native American you are an immigrant or the descendant of one. I saw no one on here standing up for illegal immigration. You live in a delusion. 

I am no longer going to engage you as I can see you are a lost cause. 

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, libgirl2 said:

Unless you are Native American you are an immigrant or the descendant of one. I saw no one on here standing up for illegal immigration. You live in a delusion. 

No you are.

12 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

So, let’s see....anyone should be able to walk into the US at any time. Anyone who is harmed or killed as a result of this...it is totally justified. Same anywhere in the world. Total chaos.

Did anyone say that? Quote it please.  You said people could just enter at the correct ports of entrance and request asylum. I pointed out that if you were fleeing gang violence this isn't true. You melted a bit there and didn't want to address that. 

4 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

You certainly think anything justifies people entering this nation illegally

Quote the people saying that please. You apparently melt when asked about how we have created the situation where parents can choose staying in a place where their children will face a high risk of murder and being sold into sex slavery or sneak across the border because Trump America turn them away. 

So why are you such a snowflake about refusing asylum to people fleeing gang violence? Why does that make you melt so quickly? 

I'm going to save my breath and duck out of this thread, because apparently this is what I'm arguing with:

1 minute ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

No you are.

So, not only @libgirl2 but all of the people in this thread are a lost cause but you, I guess ? Good to know.

At the end, you may be right. Protect yourself and your family from those dangerous "illegals", we never know, they could teach you how to be respectful, compassionate and nice. 

She was killed by a murderer. It is a tragedy that should not be used to hurt other people, but that is what it will become. 

1 minute ago, LaParisienne said:

So, not only @libgirl2 but all of the people in this thread are a lost cause but you, I guess ? Good to know.

At the end, you may be right. Protect yourself and your family from those dangerous "illegals", we never know, they could teach you how to be respectful, compassionate and nice. 

Certainly wouldn’t learn to be any of those things here.

He is illegal. He should not have been here. He killed a young woman whose family might be okay with it to further a cause. 

He shouldn’t have been here. I didn’t create causes for people to flee their countries.

Try some yoga ladies. Really. 

He shouldn’t have been here.

1 minute ago, libgirl2 said:

Well, some people are the descendants of those who were trafficked into this country, because if you think illegal immigrants from brown countries are bad, I have news for you: the white ones were WAY worse.  

I have never heard of immigrants from Mexico walking into people's living rooms, planting their flag, claiming some divine right from a crazy god that maybe they made up or something because WE had never heard of Him, and then kicking those people out of their own home.  But that was par for the course back in the day.  And if you think it stops there, it doesn't.  Those damn illegal colonists then decided to SET UP A MASSIVE HUMAN TRAFFICKING RING and base large swaths of the economy on it!  

People picking fruit and working to give their families a better future are fine...it's THE DAMN COLONISTS you have to watch out for.  Because the immigrants we have today just want to be equal.  The ones we got in the 1700s had their heads so far up their own asses they couldn't figure out how corn worked and STILL thought they were innately superior to other people.  And then set up an entire society based around it! 

Also, how this thread feels: https://imgur.com/gallery/0bkzY

Just now, 2manyKidzzz said:

Unless you're Native, your ancestors shouldn't have been either.

. I didn’t create causes for people to flee their countries.

No you but you sure do melt when asked about those other people who are going to be hurt by Trump policies, don't you? Are the women and children killed by gang violence who are denied asylum less important?

Just now, Georgiana said:

Unless you're Native, your ancestors shouldn't have been either.

So if you are happy with this woman’s death, I am speechless.

I am sorry this man was in the US. Very sorry. 

Try yoga, I hear it works wonders.

23 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

I have always thought it was ill advised for women to jog alone at dusk, or on a deserted road. 

OH FFS. There's so much wrong with this statement I don't even know where to start.

This issue is complex. I'm sorry you can't see that there are shades of grey here, not your black and white thinking.

I'll be a snowflake with pride if that means not lumping an entire group of people together because of the actions of one.

Edit: I see you have a real affinity for yoga. Perhaps you should go do some. You seem angry.

Just now, formergothardite said:

No you but you sure do melt when asked about those other people who are going to be hurt by Trump policies, don't you? Are the women and children killed by gang violence who are denied asylum less important?

I have not melted at all. I am sorry this man is in our country illegally and killed a woman. 

Very sorry. The immigration system has been in place for decades, apparently Saint Bill Clinton approved the current laws with regard to illegal entry. 

I am sorry he is here.

Certainly wouldn’t learn to be any of those things here.

He is illegal. He should not have been here. He killed a young woman whose family might be okay with it to further a cause. 

He shouldn’t have been here. I didn’t create causes for people to flee their countries.

Try some yoga ladies. Really. 

Have you even tried to know those People ? Have you, at least, heard some of their testimony ?  If so, I'm deeply sorry for you. Being racist and affraid of anyone who is different, must be so freaking hard ! 

Also, thanks for the advice, I'm already practicing yoga. I'll advise you to go out of your little privileged bubble and see what happened outside of it. ;) 

28 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

So, let’s see....anyone should be able to walk into the US at any time. Anyone who is harmed or killed as a result of this...it is totally justified. Same anywhere in the world. Total chaos. 

Okay, I get it now

If Mollie’s family is happy that she died to aid illegal immigration, I am mystified, but it’s not my call.

Not one person has said anything remotely like this.

Have you read anything anyone has posted?

Murder = crime

immigrating illegally = crime

They are both crimes. They are SEPARATE crimes. 

She was murdered by a criminal.

That criminal also happened to have committed a separate crime.

He didn't murder her BECAUSE he was an illegal immigrant, any more than Ed Gein killed BECAUSE he was from Wisconsin or Ted Bundy killed BECAUSE he was born in Vermont.

He killed her because he is a murderer. He'd be a murderer if he'd come here legally. He'd be a murderer if he was born here. He'd be a murderer if he was from mars. Because he killed her. So he's a murderer. 

His immigration status is a completely separate issue. 

1 minute ago, Destiny said:

OH FFS. There's so much wrong with this statement I don't even know where to start.

This issue is complex. I'm sorry you can't see that there are shades of grey here, not your black and white thinking.

I'll be a snowflake with pride if that means not lumping an entire group of people together because of the actions of one.

What are you talking about. I have ALWAYS thought it was ill advised for a female to jog at dusk or alone in a park or on a deserted road.

So that opinion is also wrong? 

Try Yoga

Just now, Alisamer said:

Not one person has said anything remotely like this.

Have you read anything anyone has posted?

Murder = crime

immigrating illegally = crime

They are both crimes. They are SEPARATE crimes. 

She was murdered by a criminal.

That criminal also happened to have committed a separate crime.

He didn't murder her BECAUSE he was an illegal immigrant, any more than Ed Gein killed BECAUSE he was from Wisconsin or Ted Bundy killed BECAUSE he was born in Vermont.

He killed her because he is a murderer. He'd be a murderer if he'd come here legally. He'd be a murderer if he was born here. He'd be a murderer if he was from mars. Because he killed her. So he's a murderer. 

His immigration status is a completely separate issue. 

He should not have been here.

Very sorry. The immigration system has been in place for decades, apparently Saint Bill Clinton approved the current laws with regard to illegal entry.

Did you read the article I posted about asylum? That is a current change which will hurt people, including women and children whose lives are not any less important than the lives of American citizens. So, yes, there are very good reasons for people to come here illegally and we should show them compassion and understanding, not hate. You stated people could come to ports and seek asylum, you have melted away from the fact that that isn't true for a lot of people whose lives are in danger. 

I'm waiting on the quotes that say posters think anyone can walk in at any time. 

What are you talking about. I have ALWAYS thought it was ill advised for a female to jog at dusk or alone in a park or on a deserted road. 

Try Yoga

If you can't see that for the gross victim blaming that it is, I'm not sure what else to say. If Mollie hadn't walked alone, blah blah blah.

Yoga is awesome, and good for stress. You will not make me ashamed of my yoga habit, so you may as well stop trying.

2 minutes ago, Destiny said:

If you can't see that for the gross victim blaming that it is, I'm not sure what else to say. If Mollie hadn't walked alone, blah blah blah.

Yoga is awesome, and good for stress. You will not make me ashamed of my yoga habit, so you may as well stop trying.

Victim blaming? Ha ha. 

No as a general rule. I lived in DC when Chandra Levy went missing because she was jogging alone in Rock Creek Park. Body found a year later.

As a general rule, I think it is unwise

He should not ha√e been here. He brought unwanted attention to others who are here as illegal aliens. 

3 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

No. He shouldn't have been here.

No one's saying he should have.

You are the one who said this young woman was killed BECAUSE he was an "illegal". As if you think him immigrating legally would have made him not a murderer. As if you think US citizens cannot commit murder. 

No, he should not have been here. He also should not have killed her. He's committed two crimes. Two SEPARATE crimes. He should be prosecuted for BOTH those crimes. 

Conflating the two is ignorant. Hopping a border doesn't make someone suddenly become a killer. Using him as an example of immigrants is like using Donald Trump as an example of US Citizens. 

I agree with you that he should not have been here.

I disagree with you saying that his immigration status caused her death.

And I STRONGLY disagree with this young woman's death being put forward as an excuse to be racist or oppress minorities. 

1 minute ago, Alisamer said:

No. He shouldn't have been here.

No one's saying he should have.

You are the one who said this young woman was killed BECAUSE he was an "illegal". As if you think him immigrating legally would have made him not a murderer. As if you think US citizens cannot commit murder. 

No, he should not have been here. He also should not have killed her. He's committed two crimes. Two SEPARATE crimes. He should be prosecuted for BOTH those crimes. 

Conflating the two is ignorant. Hopping a border doesn't make someone suddenly become a killer. Using him as an example of immigrants is like using Donald Trump as an example of US Citizens. 

I agree with you that he should not have been here.

I disagree with you saying that his immigration status caused her death.

And I STRONGLY disagree with this young woman's death being put forward as an excuse to be racist or oppress minorities. 

If he hadn’t been here he couldn’t have killed her. Clearly you are all for open borders.

6 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

Try Yoga

You know, I tried really hard to be polite with you but It seems you don't want to hear or understand other opinions than yours ? So tell me, what's the meaning of you posting here ? I could understand or at least try to if you had really good points or stuff but except saying "he shouldn't be here", what do you have ? At the end, what happened is a tragedy for this young lady and her family but if this man was a citizen, it wouldn't have change a fucking thing so what's your point ? 

1 minute ago, LaParisienne said:

You know, I tried really hard to be polite with you but It seems you don't want to hear or understand other opinions than yours ? So tell me, what's the meaning of you posting here ? I could understand or at least try to if you had really good points or stuff but except saying "he shouldn't be here", what do you have ? At the end, what happened is a tragedy for this young lady and her family but if this man was a citizen, it wouldn't have change a fucking thing so what's your point ? 

He is not a citizen. 

3 minutes ago, LaParisienne said:

Amen. I wonder what the argument would have been if he was a citizen? 

Archived