IGNORED

Counting On season 5/6/7: Part 2 - Who cares, even TLC stopped counting

Buzzard

12 hours ago, CaricatureQualities said:

I feel like the realist thing we've seen from them (maybe ever) was Jinger's reaction to her mom....she really had a good cry there and was balling in her mom's arms...it seemed genuine and also seemed like the best evidence I've ever seen of one of the kids actually showing an emotional connection to Michelle.

Now that's a mental image.....:pb_lol:

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, marmalade said:

Baby announcement, posted Jan. 3. Recognize the outfits?

Now THAT timeline makes more sense!  Especially with how emotional she was. If they stayed in Laredo for Christmas, missing her family , especially while pregnant , would be understandable. So New Years ish they come for a visit. It’s like TLC is lying JUST to lie. Why not just do it as a holiday / Christmas surprise ? And she delivered an actual baby. The amount of time they bake is pretty exact. You can only finagle dates a certain amount. 

Except for the fact that posting that photo on January 3rd doesn't mean it was taken on January 3rd. It could have been taken at any time.

(I do think that the best explanation is that their fake TLC anniversary date and her family's visit did happen after Christmas, it's just that the photo doesn't prove anything.)

Austin: "If everything is mapped out for you and there's no adventure, it's kind of like where is the fun in that?"

Oh honey, I couldn't agree more. I am so sorry your life was mapped out for you in such a narrow path that building things without instructions is where you have to seek adventure and a chance to figure things out for yourself. There is no fun in being fundie. The good news is you are an adult and you have it in your power to free yourself, your wife and your child from these shackles. Life is a wonderful adventure, go and live it!

11 hours ago, marmalade said:

Baby announcement, posted Jan. 3. Recognize the outfits?

Very good catch! 

I also dont think this was taken on 1/3.  Jinger says that the first 3 weeks were rough, which means she was likely 5-6 weeks pregnant when Boob and Mechelle invaded Tx, which would be atleast mid November.  The jackets line up more with December (after the thanksgiving reveal).  Either way, the fake anniversary episode is as fake as a duggar smile.

I'd guess the "family" visit to Laredo was sometime during December, as well. I wouldn't be surprised if they spent Christmas with Jeremy's fam; both Jeremy and Jinger posted instagram pictures from Philadelphia on 12/27. 

We do know for a fact that the SWAN Gala was Nov15 (verifiable on their website) and I do believe that JinJer announced to the Vuolo grandparents at their coincidental visit to PA for the gala. Thanksgiving was shortly after, with the Duggars finding out (and instagram posts with outfits that match last week's episode). So the "anniversary date" and gift were definitely filmed afterwards. I can see an anniversary gift as big as a piano + a surprise visit, being a month belated (and even going on a belated anniversary date....though maybe not for a 1st wedding anniversary....), but it does still smell of a little TLC meddling.

Side note, I love every Yamaha piano I've ever tinkered around on.

20 hours ago, Buzzard said:

Very good catch! 

I also dont think this was taken on 1/3.  Jinger says that the first 3 weeks were rough, which means she was likely 5-6 weeks pregnant when Boob and Mechelle invaded Tx, which would be atleast mid November.  The jackets line up more with December (after the thanksgiving reveal).  Either way, the fake anniversary episode is as fake as a duggar smile.

She'd have to have been further than 5-6 weeks - by the time you get a positive pregnancy test/miss a period you're technically 4 weeks pregnant. I'd think that by 'the first three weeks' she meant about weeks 4-7 which figures. With my latest pregnancy I was definitely sensitive to certain smells just before 4 weeks, but the symptoms didn't kick in properly til after that. Weeks 7-9 were truly miserable.

I'm hazarding that Jan 3rd was chosen to announce because it was around their 12-week mark, which sits well with the idea that her last period was early October. That would make her 6 weeks when they told the Vuolos on the 15th Nov, and 7-ish weeks when they told the Duggars sometime round Thanksgiving. I'm gonna say she was 8-12 weeks when the Duggars came to TX, probably nearer 12 as she was so emotional when she saw Michelle, which I don't think she would be if they had only recently been together in AR. Obviously that doesn't line up with the real date of their November 5th anniversary, when she would only just have had a positive test, but we all accept that TLC messes with the timelines.

I feel a bit intrusive doing all this maths around Jinger's menstrual cycle, but having just left the first trimester myself, this is basically 50% of all my conversations at the moment anyway.

Oh, the "anniversary dinner" was definitely sometime in December. I wonder if the piano space was actually where they had their Christmas tree and they shifted the tree away and then moved the piano. Hard to say though.

Didn't they move her electric piano to put it there? Also I'd have to go back and watch but I'm pretty sure if it's a black Yamaha she was playing in the piano store, that's what they put in her living room. 

Okay so I went back. If that's not the same piano it's really similar. Definitely both black Yamaha's. I also found them moving her electric piano and an Easter egg at the restaurant. Check out the Christmas decor over the server's shoulder. 

Spoiler

piano1.thumb.png.d0aae544340568e6beadb7ce3192046a.pngpiano_2.thumb.png.b5e4b8285a13e5b3eb49dc1ef01342d4.pngpiano3.thumb.png.5a1c0a964cbe2b7459f81add2ebb2ebc.png

piano_5.thumb.png.65644ff1dffc0f17ca432f6f2a6e1a61.pngpiano_4.thumb.png.7b8507c6ff25918cc80ef0a3503253de.png

Also, Kendra and I were pregnant pretty much on the same timeline. I was due June 21st, but my son was born on June 1st due to pre-e so Garrett is just a hair younger birthwise. Anyway, I had my anatomy scan in February which is when I hit around 20 weeks. So yes, it's more than likely that sex reveal would have been filmed in February. 

One more thing. I'm pretty sure JB is holding Izzy at Garrett's sex reveal. So much for Derick's holier-than-Duggars vow to keep his kids off TV. 

Yeah he is. 

Spoiler

Untitled.thumb.png.68cfcb4d4850a7ff543181b9b6d6cad2.png

14 hours ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

both Jeremy and Jinger posted instagram pictures from Philadelphia on 12/27. 

I totally forgot that Jeremy was from near Philadelphia!  I recently drove out to Philly and when I passed by the sign for Downingtown I thought to myself, 'Why have I heard of this town before?'  Turns out it was because of Jeremy.  I need a life. 

Does anyone else feel like the haircut between courting couples is like some weird mating ritual? I think most of them have done this.

1 hour ago, Daisy0322 said:

Does anyone else feel like the haircut between courting couples is like some weird mating ritual? I think most of them have done this.

I do think there's something to this. It's strange that they allow it given the """no-touch rules""" (God only knows what's realy anymore on that front, haha). I'm certain being permitted such close contact must be special to them.

2 hours ago, Daisy0322 said:

I think everyone except JinJer have done it. Yikes. 

7 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

I don’t remember Joy and Austin or Joe and Kendra doing it

and Joy cut ben's hair on the day he proposed. :D 

I so remembered that 

I don't have much good to say about jimBob and Michelle, but when Jinger saw Michelle and went right in for a hug and Michelle hugged Jinger back...that was a genuine, lovely  moment. It surprised me. 

4 hours ago, nst said:

and Joy cut ben's hair on the day he proposed. :D 

I so remembered that 

I remember that and IIRC it was the hottest haircut ever shown on tv haha.... I use to date a dude with a haircut fetish though, so I may be projecting. I never really understood it but he gave a hell of a haircut and I was 20 so I went along lol

1 hour ago, Sky with diamonds said:

I don't have much good to say about jimBob and Michelle, but when Jinger saw Michelle and went right in for a hug and Michelle hugged Jinger back...that was a genuine, lovely  moment. It surprised me. 

It shows just how much she neglected all the children from about Joe/Josiah/Joy on down. I don't see any of the middle & younger siblings have a real affection for their parents. 

20 hours ago, lizzybee said:

One more thing. I'm pretty sure JB is holding Izzy at Garrett's sex reveal. So much for Derick's holier-than-Duggars vow to keep his kids off TV. 

Yeah he is. 

Hide contents

Such a smug look JB has. He is back right where he wanted to be no matter what he's done. He showed all of us alright. 

20 hours ago, lizzybee said:

Yeah he is. 

Reveal hidden contents

It's so tempting to tweet this picture to OfJill and call him a liar. 

22 hours ago, lizzybee said:

Yeah he is. 

Hide contents

Great eyes!  It must have taken a serious amount of planning to eliminate all the christmas decor from the camera angles.  I guess thats why they had "dinner" at lunch (because in a full restaurant its a lot harder to get the perfect angles and ensure no one is wearing an ugly sweater!)

I just dont understand why they go to such lengths to lie to us about the timeline and why the holier than thou duggars think its OK

• Buzzard locked this topic

Archived