IGNORED

Kendra, Joe, and Garrett Duggar: Part 11

Coconut Flan

I actually think that Joe loves and respects Kendra enough to let her feelings guide how many children they have. I don’t see him being into a big number just to fulfill family expectations. 

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She’s quickly on her way to filling their quiver! Damn she’s young. I was 28 when I had my second and last child and I thought I was young! 

1 minute ago, Mrs.Right said:

She’s quickly on her way to filling their quiver! Damn she’s young. I was 28 when I had my second and last child and I thought I was young! 

I thought I was young at 29 when #2 was born and I was done. 

7 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

I actually think that Joe loves and respects Kendra enough to let her feelings guide how many children they have. I don’t see him being into a big number just to fulfill family expectations. 

Really?   That is interesting - truly, not being sarcastic.  I think they both 'feel' they have to fill the quiver and the family expectations.   And, well, Jesus.   Why do you think differently?  I don't think love has anything to do with it.   My husband loved me and still said No More Kids. when I wanted more.   I can't see either of them denying God's will for unprotected sex equals babies....

Just now, SweetLaurel said:

Really?   That is interesting - truly, not being sarcastic.  I think they both 'feel' they have to fill the quiver and the family expectations.   And, well, Jesus.   Why do you think differently?  I don't think love has anything to do with it.   My husband loved me and still said No More Kids. when I wanted more.   I can't see either of them denying God's will for unprotected sex equals babies....

I can see them having a huge family. When kendra was talking about her moms pregnantcy complications with #8? She was all excited about being pregnant around the same time with her mom. Doesnt give me much hope for her to be honest. She will probably announce little duggard #3 in 2020. 

I just think he’ll be okay with whatever Kendra wants. If she’s happy with a bunch, he’ll be on board. If she starts to feel overwhelmed or has pregnancy related health issues, I think he’d be okay with fewer, if that’s what Kendra wants. Joe doesn’t strike me as the type who needs to win the most children game.

Whoever said their Instagram family photo looks professional and like they’re holding something to announce a pregnancy - you win the internet today :)

It's so wierd to think that she didn't even get a full 'pregnancy-length' space before getting pregnant again.... she might spend more of her twenties and thirties pregnant than not pregnant if she keeps this rate up. 

Out of all the couples I was expecting this from them before the others. She is probably due in October. I’m expecting an announcement from Anna soon, it’s about time and they just posted the new family portrait. 

And I was just wondering if there would be a drought after Jessa's pregnancy. 

Right on time for a new thread.  Maybe new thread title should be The Little Duggar family growing? Or The soon to be not so little Duggar family?

9 minutes ago, Nicole Jinger Duggar said:

It's so wierd to think that she didn't even get a full 'pregnancy-length' space before getting pregnant again.... she might spend more of her twenties and thirties pregnant than not pregnant if she keeps this rate up. 

Yes! Plus, I don’t think I even had my period back by the time she would have gotten pregnant. I wonder if she did the Michelle early weaning? 

i think they are both really young, naive, and dumb. babies are cute and make them happy right now. they are financially secure in their own adorable home. kendra giggles about everything and is able to "keep sweet" naturally. they don't have the forsight to see down the road. 

i don't think they would be in a "race" to have the most kids, and i don't think Joe would force Kendra to have more children. he really does put Kendra on a pedestal. but right now, there's no impetus to NOT have a bunch of children. 

1 hour ago, VelociRapture said:

Mine is 28 months, I’m currently pregnant, and I don’t know if I can handle even an almost three year gap. A gap of 16 months would give me the worst anxiety ever. My maternal grandparents had 15-16 month gaps between each of their four kids and I honestly don’t know how they didn’t go insane. 

Based off when they announced, I’d guess that Kendra is likely due in mid to late October. 

Mine were 26 months apart and it was really hard. My oldest (son) was what I'd call an "immature" 26 months, if there is such a thing as a mature 2-year-old. The early months are actually really easy with a second, but when they become mobile it's total mayhem. A 3-year-gap is a totally different story, your older one will be 3.5 before your second is mobile and truthfully at 3.5 I would say you are seeing the beginning of the end of the toddler years and my son was really more like a child at that point. Another ballgame entirely. I actually wish I'd had that age difference.

I am guessing she'll be due earlier than that, in September. I called it right away that these two will have the most kids of all the Duggar couples so far. I don't even think it's a matter of them trying for it or competing but they just seem totally oblivious and very young and obviously very fertile. They'll keep churning them because there won't be any sort of critical thinking at any point.

This is going to be the year of babypolozza. Jessa, kendra. I have a feeling Abby will announce soon. Joy is trying for another one. Josiah and Lauren wont let a miscarriage slow them down. Then on the Bates side Josie, probably Carlin. Erin and Whitney. Man its gonna be nuts!

8 minutes ago, fluffernutter said:

How young is she again? Is she even out of her teens? 

She's 20. She'll be 21 in August.

7 minutes ago, fluffernutter said:

How young is she again? Is she even out of her teens? 

She's 20, turning 21 in August. She was still 19 when Garrett was born. 

It'll be interesting to find out when she's due. I'm hope it's after her 21st birthday. 

2 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

Mine is 28 months, I’m currently pregnant, and I don’t know if I can handle even an almost three year gap. A gap of 16 months would give me the worst anxiety ever. My maternal grandparents had 15-16 month gaps between each of their four kids and I honestly don’t know how they didn’t go insane. 

Based off when they announced, I’d guess that Kendra is likely due in mid to late October. 

There's a week shy of 18 months between my two.  It was, erm, interesting.   ?

45 minutes ago, frugalitymom said:

Out of all the couples I was expecting this from them before the others. She is probably due in October. I’m expecting an announcement from Anna soon, it’s about time and they just posted the new family portrait. 

I'm expecting one from Anna, as well. I think ti is a toss up over who will announce next between Anna, Joy and Abbie. 

6 minutes ago, Chocolate Lover said:

There's a week shy of 18 months between my two.  It was, erm, interesting.   ?

Our nanny (now older, in her early 50s) had 4 children with the following spacing:

Between 1st and 2nd = 11 months. Between 2nd and 3rd = 17 months. Between 3rd and 4th = 11 months.

She says she doesn't really remember the early years except that at one point she gave up with folding laundry and the kids had to go down to the laundry room and get their own things from the bins where she dumped the stuff out of the dryer.

I find their announcement timing really weird. The season just ended so why not announce it at the end of the season?

I expect Lauren will announce next followed by Joy then Abbie 

I think there's going to be a huge baby boom soon from the Duggars... I see Joy, Anna, Abbie, and Lauren at the VERY least announcing before the end of this year... but possibly Jill too. Probably not Jinger yet (in my opinion), but ya never know. And someone is going to have to have twins at some point... there can't be this many babies and no twins! I'm guessing maybe Jill's next pregnancy for some reason, and that will surely curtail her hopes for an all-natural home birth (or at least I'd hope!) Okay, hopping off the speculation train now! ?

4 minutes ago, AtlanticTug said:

Our nanny (now older, in her early 50s) had 4 children with the following spacing:

Between 1st and 2nd = 11 months. Between 2nd and 3rd = 17 months. Between 3rd and 4th = 11 months.

She says she doesn't really remember the early years except that at one point she gave up with folding laundry and the kids had to go down to the laundry room and get their own things from the bins where she dumped the stuff out of the dryer.

I'd have been committed to a padded room.

• Georgiana locked this topic

Archived