IGNORED

Kendra, Joe, and Garrett Duggar: Part 11

Coconut Flan

Can someone post the details of the story please? I've got access denied as I'm outside US, even my opera won't let me read it!

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6

6 minutes ago, kachuu said:

Mine is 10 months as well and the thought of another baby AGAIN--- :wtsf:, omg, i couldn't handle it!

Mine is 28 months, I’m currently pregnant, and I don’t know if I can handle even an almost three year gap. A gap of 16 months would give me the worst anxiety ever. My maternal grandparents had 15-16 month gaps between each of their four kids and I honestly don’t know how they didn’t go insane. 

Based off when they announced, I’d guess that Kendra is likely due in mid to late October. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 7

6 minutes ago, IsmeWeatherwax said:

Can someone post the details of the story please? I've got access denied as I'm outside US, even my opera won't let me read it!

This is basically all it says. It later starts talking about Jessa being pregnant. 

Spoiler

6F05B901-41D0-47FE-A5BC-FFCDF7F927DD.jpeg.cb7c87ad0c3e509183f001c1ddd76a6d.jpeg

Spoiler

1FE1AC71-C7CF-4AFF-8615-379420097320.thumb.jpeg.79345d8885b608e8c737b4fcdcca84be.jpeg

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 17

That photo shoot was for an announcement after all. I want to be happy for them since they seem happy but... it’s hard.

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 13

"We love getting to parent together - and are loving every moment and milestone. Too bad that at the rate we are churning them out, we won't be able to keep track of those for all our future kids!"

FTFY, Joe and Kendra. 

• Upvote 21

Yep, not surprised. I actually thought they'd announce before Ben/Jessa. Out of all the couples, these two seem the second most likely to actually have a big family - the first being Joy/Austin, but I could see their family size being limited now due to her c-section with Gideon. Kendra appeared to have no issues with Garrett, and I could see them having well over a dozen children/ 

• Upvote 16

For once I saw a Duggar thread was hot and knew exactly why. I've been expecting them to announce any day now. This might be the least surprising Duggar baby announcement ever. Curious to find out what the due date is. But I've always gotten the feeling that Joe and Kendra are the most truly quiverfull (so far) of the married siblings (I think Anna totally would be if Josh were on board).

• Upvote 39

11 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

Mine is 28 months, I’m currently pregnant, and I don’t know if I can handle even an almost three year gap. A gap of 16 months would give me the worst anxiety ever. My maternal grandparents had 15-16 month gaps between each of their four kids and I honestly don’t know how they didn’t go insane. 

Based off when they announced, I’d guess that Kendra is likely due in mid to late October. 

I know you don't know me like that lol but congrats!! I remember you mentioning elsewhere that you were trying. Also I have an almost 3 year age gap and I think it's awesome, hopefully it works out great for you. You've got this!

No comment on another Duggar baby. I will say Kendra sonehow seems to be getting even prettier as time goes on.

I call Joy next.

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1

Assuming she is 13-16 weeks along, im seeing a late September, early October due date. Making the two kids about 15-16 months apart. I’m sorry if someone already said this, hard to keep up on my phone! 

• Upvote 8

So Joe and Kendra joined Instagram back at the end of February, and a lot of people were speculating that it might mean a pregnancy announcement was coming. I'm going to guess that they had a positive test around that time and she's due in late October or early November.

Actually, I think I'm going to guess an October due date, as I doubt they got a positive test and immediately decided to get on Instagram. Also, this is pure speculation, of course. Their Instagram account could have absolutely nothing to do with it!

5 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

I call Joy next.

For sure. She was the only one at the end of the season who was enthusiastically saying she would be pregnant or having a baby this year.

Edited by singsingsing
  • Upvote 22

They look and most likely are very happy, so glad for them. I am predicting another boy, named Paul.   I always feel sorry for numbers 5-10 in these huge familes. They get lost in the crowd. The older few have their young parents’ attention and energy and the younger ones have a lot of older siblings to help them out. The crowd in the middle just have to survive. Joseph is one of those middle kids. Bizarre that number 7 is one of the middle group of kids...

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 1

A Duggar pregnancy? Well what a surprise :pb_lol::roll:

Hope the pregnancy goes smoothly for Kendra and the baby is healthy. 

• Upvote 18

Is it terrible of me to hope there's a Duggar born on the EEEEEEEEVIL holiday of Halloween?  

I'm in the South, and generally young kids call me Miss Firstname, but after about age 12 or so they just use my first name in casual situations. That started in high school with kids I babysat, and in daycare all the workers were Miss Firstname except the owner who was Mrs. B to everyone for many many years. I like the Miss Firstname thing, it's hard to understand but it's just a cultural norm here. And my name rolls off the tongue well with "miss" in front of it, so some adults will call me that for fun sometimes, like co-workers or older ladies at church.

• Upvote 8

8 minutes ago, SorenaJ said:

I hope this is what JoKen truly want, and not just what they think they want. 

It's easy to think (and genuinely feel) that you want a new baby when you actually have a healthy cute baby and you're full of energy like Kendra seems to be. But once the eldest starts running and having tantrums and the newborn cries at night etc, things look a bit harder.

Kendra seems to be energetic and naturally happy. Joe seems quiet and relaxed. They seem content and in love. So I suppose they can handle several little kids better than Jill or Joy.

But they are so involved in fundiness and so JB&Michelle alike that I suffer for the kids. They probably train and hit, and with each kid, training gets more *necessary* (for control purposes). So I wish them a healthy new baby but to keep their family little, please.

• Upvote 20

Has anyone watched the video posted on the Duggar Family website? I'm geographically restricted. ? I'm guessing there's nothing exciting, but I'm wondering if they give any due date clues.

• Upvote 4

I always laugh when one of these announcements come out & they always say they are “shocked”. Really? Someone that’s raised to believe their very worth is wrapped up in their ability to have a boatload of kids is “shocked” when they see a positive pregnancy test? Happy & excited, OK. But not shocked.

And definitely not surprised. I’m going to predict a girl for them this time.

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 4

Well there it is! We were right about that photo coming from a pregnancy announcement photo shoot. 

They do look quite happy together. And they’re a cute couple. But I’m not sure how this is gonna go when/if they reach Laundry Room Breakdown phase. 

• Upvote 16

I also think Joe is in a weird position. He's the third son. However, Josh, even tho he did the whole marry young have tons of kids thing, royally fucked up and publicly too. And John waited forever to get married and he's not going to have 20 kids with his older than 19 year old wife. Joe is now technically the prodigy son. He married young to a super young girl, he's the male face of the second generation imo. JoKen will have the most amount of kids because Joe won't want to be a disappointment. That's just my opinion. He's got a lot of pressure.

• Upvote 31
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 2

Wow.  Did not see that coming.

Spoiler

?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 17

The video is very awkward. Joe doesn't have a lot of charisma and Kendra just seems soooo young. I really hope for the best for them and their children, but how quickly she became pregnant again just makes me worried for them. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

• Georgiana locked this topic