IGNORED

Lori Alexander 52: Looking for Debt-free Virgins Without Tatoos

What does MRA type mean, and what does GWTOW stand for? I've tried to google it but I couldn't find anything that made sense :/

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Marly said:

GWTOW

It should have been MGTOW (Men Going their Own Way)....it was a typo and I fixed it.   Lots on Google about MGTOW

From today's post:

Paul was correct to forbid women teaching.

:pb_lol:  Except Lori, right?  Paul meant all women, minus Lori.

Meanwhile on Instagram:

really..PNG.b2a06c9caf9ab19df71d5b67198dcbb5.PNG

Unless you're going viral...then it's all for Jesus!

I am blocked from commenting on Lori's drivel. This would be my comment on her copy-pasted mansplained post today: 

KJV since she loves it: 

Matthew 7:1-3 :  Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

The comments on that post about how Christians are supposed to judge each other and the world really triggered me. That was what was thrown at those of us who didn't measure up at the Christian School if we objected to their constant judgement of us and of students who didn't either. It was their job as "Christians" to judge us we were told--and it extended to our personal lives and our families. 

25 minutes ago, Marly said:

What does MRA type mean, and what does GWTOW stand for? I've tried to google it but I couldn't find anything that made sense :/

MRA=Men's Rights Activist  They like to ignore any actual problems or injustices men might face and cry about how women are the secret overlords controlling all of society and history and they, poor little lambs, have nothing but Woman's stupid, slutty, selfish foot on their neck.   Incels are the dark, slimey underbelly of the already putrid movement.  Don't google them unless you want to rage stroke.

1 hour ago, IntrinsicallyDisordered said:

They like to ignore any actual problems or injustices men might face and cry about how women are the secret overlords controlling all of society and history and they, poor little lambs, have nothing but Woman's stupid, slutty, selfish foot on their neck.

don't look now, but KB Davies essentially just posted this on Lori's latest posted.. basically women are bad. 

1 hour ago, IntrinsicallyDisordered said:

MRA=Men's Rights Activist  They like to ignore any actual problems or injustices men might face and cry about how women are the secret overlords controlling all of society and history and they, poor little lambs, have nothing but Woman's stupid, slutty, selfish foot on their neck.   Incels are the dark, slimey underbelly of the already putrid movement.  Don't google them unless you want to rage stroke.

Thanks for the explanation!
The term incel I'm unfortunately familiar with. :puke-front:

4 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

don't look now, but KB Davies essentially just posted this on Lori's latest posted.. basically women are bad. 

I looked and my brain broke at the part where he said men don't fight or argue with the passion or fervor of women.  I've heard men's fighting is all women's fault, of course, but this is a new one for me.  What does he think war is?  Are men just sitting around peacefully, perhaps having a polite squabble at most, until their bloodthirsty women (the weaker, stupider sex mind you, often accused of being bleeding hearts with no stomach for violence) convince or force them to go slaughter each other en masse?

Donald changed his name to Kenneth and tried to engage briefly on yesterday's post.  Another MRA with a questionable facebook profile.  These men make me laugh out loud.

1998515634_ohreally.PNG.03854b1abdada3aaf0e97a5f2f5a1954.PNG

Yes, there's nothing like a marriage that conforms to scripture, and who better to be our example, than Lori Alexander?

I hit Ken once...

I put a hole in my diaphragm...

Because nothing draws a man closer to Jesus that outright deception and violence.

2 hours ago, Pink Muffin said:

:thumbsdown:  :tw_rage:

And the thumb up is from Lord Lori

Hide contents

2083726851_kbdavies.PNG.7b138159435a7632ca7a2e3106fb36ea.PNG

"virtuperously"

"chauvanism" 

Yes, yes, dear, those are nice big words, but maybe smaller words would be a better option next time so that you know the correct spelling and usage of each one.

56 minutes ago, IntrinsicallyDisordered said:

I looked and my brain broke at the part where he said men don't fight or argue with the passion or fervor of women.  I've heard men's fighting is all women's fault, of course, but this is a new one for me.  What does he think war is?  Are men just sitting around peacefully, perhaps having a polite squabble at most, until their bloodthirsty women (the weaker, stupider sex mind you, often accused of being bleeding hearts with no stomach for violence) convince or force them to go slaughter each other en masse?

Nope, men never ever ever fight. Nope.

Spoiler

On 7/23/2018 at 5:34 PM, molecule said:

Even the Babylon Bee (Christian version of The Onion) has waded into the debt-free virgin waters. Their recent 10 Major Deal-Breakers To Look Out For In A Potential Spouse begins,

You're a woman after my husband's heart. :) When he is asked how he wants his steak prepared, he says, "Break it to it gently."

My FIL: lead it in on a rope and I'll cook the part I want over this candle here.

Ken trying to "reassure" one of Lori's male friends that there are still marriage-worthy females out there:

Ken Alexander:  "There are still many women like Lori, but unfortunately too many remain silent because of the hysterics pushed upon them if side with the long standing tradition of the Bible and the church."

Wait, I thought he was trying to ENCOURAGE these guys, not make them run away screaming! :fryingpan:

9 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

Ken trying to "reassure" one of Lori's male friends that there are still marriage-worthy females out there:

Ken Alexander:  "There are still many women like Lori, but unfortunately too many remain silent because of the hysterics pushed upon them if side with the long standing tradition of the Bible and the church."

THAT is hilarious.  Indeed, there are thousands upon thousands of "women like Lori", but the reason they are silent is not because of the horrible persecution they would face if they spoke, because they are standing for "the church". 

The reason they are silent is because they have been BRAINWASHED  and trained by their "religion" into believing they are COMMANDED to be silent.

Huge difference.

He's calling good, evil.  And he's calling evil, good.

3 hours ago, IntrinsicallyDisordered said:

Yes exactly, they're the ones that say "MeN Get RaPEd ToO" when women are talking about their experiences but the moment a story comes out about a teenage boy being raped by a "hot older woman" they either go silent or say he should've enjoyed it. The fathers are like "if that happened I'd give my son a high five or I wish that happened when I was his age". Disgusting. 

I noticed Alex's comments but when I checked out his Facebook page, because surely a man complaining about not finding a Christian woman must be soooo "godly", nope just a Trump supporting who posts random immature shit. That's why he can't get a mature, Christian woman, because he's a man child not because they aren't there in church. 

And K.B Davies... No words as usual for the stupidity that flows from his addle-brain to his fingertips.  

Like the current state of US politics, Lori's message has gotten completely out of hand. Every day there is a different person stepping forward to rubber stamp Lori's viral garbage and add their own sick spin to it. As long as they agree with her, Lori is more than glad to participate in the mutual martyrbation.

I'm finding it difficult to comment on any one thing and instead I just hate it all. I'm not "offended" or "hysterical" or trying to defend my lifestyle choices. It all makes me so sad and tired of the ugliness that Lori happily spreads.

From today's post:

"Concepts like “tolerance” and not being “judgmental” took hold in our culture and many Christians absorbed the mindset completely....Jesus has become a postmodern hippie whose primary message is “Let’s all be cool to each other.” The only sins left are transgressions against the belief that everyone is equal and worthy of acceptance."

And these are bad because...? Seriously, where are you at in your mind that you lament tolerance in society taking hold?

9 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

"Concepts like “tolerance” and not being “judgmental” took hold in our culture and many Christians absorbed the mindset completely....Jesus has become a postmodern hippie whose primary message is “Let’s all be cool to each other.” The only sins left are transgressions against the belief that everyone is equal and worthy of acceptance."

And these are bad because...? Seriously, where are you at in your mind that you lament tolerance in society taking hold?

I may never read the bible, but wasn't that the qintessential message of Jesus? Like treating the people suffer from leprosy or the fallen women like decent human beings? Or feeding the hungry and turning the other cheek? Forgiving Judas for his betrayal?

14 minutes ago, klein_roeschen said:

I may never read the bible, but wasn't that the qintessential message of Jesus? Like treating the people suffer from leprosy or the fallen women like decent human beings? Or feeding the hungry and turning the other cheek? Forgiving Judas for his betrayal?

Yes, this was and is the message of Jesus.

The reason Lori's blog doesn't sound like the message of Jesus is because it is not the message of Jesus.

Her guest poster (male) for today's post about Hippie Jesus references and supports MRA's in his blog, and uses their language to speak about women ("Men don't want women with a 'high N", etc.).

These are the men that follow Lori.  They are dangerous.  They do not preach Jesus' message, either.

Deti is an MRA who's been on the manosphere longer than I ever was.

These are the people she's conversing with and drawing; these are the people (men) she's been reading for at least five years (as I said earlier, since I found her blog from an MRA site I followed at the time).

These are the radicals who agree with her.  

The ladies in ALCR would be aghast if they knew what these "christian" men REALLY believe about "the wimminz"...

I checked out the author of her post today, Ian T.D. Wilson, and I found a guy commenting who I first saw on that damned Biblical Gender Roles site.  That tells me all I need to know about him, and Lori for using him for source material. 

About Lori and Jesus. 

I wish that I had made a screen shot about this, but I didn´t and now I can´t find it. I think it was an answer to somebody who asked about where  Jesus was in Loris teatchings since she mostly quote the writings of Paul. This was her answer:

The gospels in the Bible are only meant to the jews, to show that they needed a savior, we who are living now only have to confess Jesus as our savior and belive that he died for our sins. 
Meanwhile Paul´s writings are meant for the time we live in now, the church age.

When I read Loris´s answer I knew she´s not a Christian. And I still regret I didn´t make the screen shots.

5 hours ago, Pink Muffin said:

:thumbsdown:  :tw_rage:

And the thumb up is from Lord Lori

Hide contents

2083726851_kbdavies.PNG.7b138159435a7632ca7a2e3106fb36ea.PNG

I get so tired of the us against them nonsense. Men and women are both human, and both are capable of doing good and bad.  I've known a few women who treated their husbands poorly. I've known some husbands who treated their wives badly as well. Most couples I know are both good decent people who do their best to get along and love each other.

Men are not responsible for all the world's problems, and neither are women.

These sweeping generalizations are so frustrating.

• VaSportsMom locked this topic

Archived