IGNORED

Lori Alexander 52: Looking for Debt-free Virgins Without Tatoos

5 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

If it doesn't MOO when I stick my fork in it, it's overdone. Sear the outside, warm up the inside...yum yum

YES, GIRL. I told a waiter once to "run it through a hot room", and I thought he would faint.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even the Babylon Bee (Christian version of The Onion) has waded into the debt-free virgin waters. Their recent 10 Major Deal-Breakers To Look Out For In A Potential Spouse begins,

Dating is hard, but Christian dating is harder. Not only do you have to find a fun, attractive mate that you could see yourself spending the rest of your life with, you have to make sure your potential spouse is a hardcore Proverbs 31 girl, or a real Ephesians 5 man. Sure, not all of us are going to be able to find a debt-free virgin without tattoos, but you definitely want a man or woman of God.

28 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

If it doesn't MOO when I stick my fork in it, it's overdone. Sear the outside, warm up the inside...yum yum

You're a woman after my husband's heart. :) When he is asked how he wants his steak prepared, he says, "Break it to it gently."

3 minutes ago, TeddyBonkers said:

YES, GIRL. I told a waiter once to "run it through a hot room", and I thought he would faint.

I'm sitting here getting weird looks from the felines because I'm laughing so hard!!!!

Well angels might surely come down and slap me because I have NO idea what "shame faced" is. Late to this party. Heard Lori has gone worldwide viral with this one.

@feministxtian, I am horribly anemic, and have the morbid belief that eating rare beef will increase the iron in my blood.

(I just really want to be able to donate my blood again-I'm type O.)

I have to admit that I find it encouraging to see that almost no one I know of has much patience for the debt free virgin blog piece. I've seen it posted all over Christian and homeschool  FB groups but not with approval. 

24 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

You can't make this up!! After a week of causing strife and division, Lori says this..

What is she trying to say? That she's not yet a mature believer because she's causing strife and division? That's how I understand it, but I doubt that's her intention!

1 hour ago, PianoGal said:

What is she trying to say? That she's not yet a mature believer because she's causing strife and division? That's how I understand it, but I doubt that's her intention!

No, no in LoriLand that only applies to those sinful, tattoo-baring Jezebels that come on to her page and disagree. Lori would never create strife... Ever. Haha

Speaking of tattoos once I get a few paychecks in I think I'm gonna get one. My sister wants matching ones. My sister, the Jezebel that she is, almost has a half sleeve. I don't think she plans on stopping any time soon. She's only 21 so she has plenty of time. I also indoctrinated her with feminism. How evil of me to encourage such things. 

Has Ken put on his horse of truth costume to defend Lori yet?  

13 minutes ago, freealljs said:

Has Ken put on his horse of truth costume to defend Lori yet?  

how long until he's sick of this. Way back when when she started her blog, he was probably happy that she found something to occupy her time. He probably thought she'd have 30 followers and a new distraction.  He probably didn't count on the fact at how outrageous she was going to be, how addicted to "fame" she would become, how her brand of "teaching" would translate on the world wide inter webs, and how he was going to have to periodically step into to try to calm things down (without much success). But since she isn't "Always Learning" (maybe it should be "Never Learning") its just a matter of time before it repeats itself.

I bet he regrets the day he said "Sure, that sounds like a good idea."

15 hours ago, Koala said:

What timing...

insta.PNG.288564eb1e380e0e023e8af2ed86d474.PNG

I guess Lori just isn't a mature believer in Jesus Christ.  Her recent fruits are division and strife.  They are her constant companions.  

Lori, I sure wish you loved God and His perfect ways.  Don't you believe the Bible when it says that God hates he that soweth discord among the brethren??

She has to just be trolling people with this, right?  Can anyone possibly lack self-awareness to this extent?

20 minutes ago, Frumper said:

She has to just be trolling people with this, right?  Can anyone possibly lack self-awareness to this extent?

You would think. But this is Lori we're talking about. :my_rolleyes:  

I really think there is something wrong with her. I have absolutely NO education in this sort of thing, though, so I wouldn't presume to 'diagnose' her with something.

10 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

You can't make this up!! After a week of causing strife and division, Lori says this..

Lori is utterly eaten up with envy -- envy of young women at the beach, envy of buxom women, envy of women in happy marriages, envy of educated women ... 

And don't even get me started on "strife and divisions." 

Give that woman some more gospel milk! 

1 hour ago, Frumper said:

It's things like this that sometimes make me wonder if she's some kind of sociopathic Poe, doesn't actually believe anything she says (we all know she doesn't practice what she preaches), and gets off on the shit stirring and gaslighting.  But then I remember she's simply a very stupid, very self-absorbed person with garbage beliefs.

26 minutes ago, IntrinsicallyDisordered said:

It's things like this that sometimes make me wonder if she's some kind of sociopathic Poe, doesn't actually believe anything she says (we all know she doesn't practice what she preaches), and gets off on the shit stirring and gaslighting.  But then I remember she's simply a very stupid, very self-absorbed person with garbage beliefs.

She really has jumped the shark. I have a hard time believing ANYONE could be so incredibly un-self-aware. She literally does and is the exact opposite of what she preaches! Does that brain tumor rattle around when she shakes her head? (sorry, she brings out the mean in me.)

Maybe she needs to go highlight the verse about getting the beam out of your own eye before calling someone else on the tiny speck in theirs. She seems to be going through life blinded by a pair of giant sequoia logs, yet able to spot "cancer-causing" nail polish or a tiny tattoo - on someone else - at 100 yards!

Look at YOURSELF, Lori. Take care of your OWN business before you go prying into anyone else's. And that includes your daughters and daughters-in-law.

5 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

Look at YOURSELF, Lori. Take care of your OWN business before you go prying into anyone else's. And that includes your daughters and daughters-in-law.

She needs to read I Thessalonians 4:11-12:  'And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you; That ye may walk honestly toward them that are without, and that ye may have lack of nothing.'  According to the Bible Lori should shut up, mind her own business, get up off of her ass, and do some real work for a change.  

But those verses aren't specifically about women submitting, so I suppose Lori doesn't give a damn.  :pb_rollseyes:

30 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

Does that brain tumor rattle around when she shakes her head?

Her brain IS a tumor.

Did anyone happen to screenshot Ken's response on the pinned "Dear reader" post? Every time I click on it, I can't see his response. 

Screenshot_20180724-122135.png

The more I think on this, the more I am convinced that Ken actually puts her up to this.  Because she's "not supposed to be a preacher" (that's only for men), and he can't preach this stuff (it would ruin his career and all his relationships), so he uses her.  Once he figured out that she believed all this Michael and Debi Pearl crap, and once she began to publicly proclaim how this "saved their miserable marriage", he capitalized on it.  Now he is free to encourage her to preach this dangerous drivel, because she is supposed to "submit to him in all things", and how perfect a setup for him to be able to say, "She's just being submissive to me; I read and authorize everything she writes online!" 

I cannot wrap my head around any other explanation for why any husband would put up with this nonsense from his "submissive wife".  He obviously LOVES this.  He's found a way for her to preach a twisted gospel while actually having to preach NOTHING himself.  

It really is very cowardly.

3 minutes ago, Momto2Princesses said:

Did anyone happen to screenshot Ken's response on the pinned "Dear reader" post? Every time I click on it, I can't see his response. 

Here!  

23098427574309.jpg

She spends hours a day studying!!! HAHAHHA. The best line yet. There isn't enough hours in the day. Hours spent deleting is more like it . There is no way she can be as active as she is on social media, keep a clean house, make her bread a jillion times and also study hours a day. 

@Ken wouldn't know bible if it hit him on the head or know Jesus if He stood in front of him. 

1 minute ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

She spends hours a day studying!!! HAHAHHA. The best line yet. There isn't enough hours in the day. Hours spent deleting is more like it . There is no way she can be as active as she is on social media, keep a clean house, make her bread a jillion times and also study hours a day. 

If she actually studied that much she wouldn't be so ignorant. 

• VaSportsMom locked this topic

Archived