IGNORED

Lori Alexander 52: Looking for Debt-free Virgins Without Tatoos

20 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Looks like she deleted Kristin and Amy (again). 

Lori doesn't give af about the gospel.  If this doesn't prove that to the sheeple, nothing will.

She wrote a gossipy post, tearing a new believer apart, and now she won't even allow them to respond.  

She's a disgusting shrew of a woman.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's acting as a Pharisee. 

She's now choosing to decide for herself who is or was (before their death) anointed.  I don't think she knows what anointed means:  it means set apart for God.  Consecrated for His use. 

It is a very,  very dangerous thing to say in such a cavalier tone,  flippantly,  about a woman of God,  that she "wasn't anointed" and the works God did through her,  saving lives,  "didn't last"…

I want to vomit.  What Lori's blog has become literally makes me think of an emesis basin.  

Don't know if I can remain quiet on this one: may have to pop in over there, drop and Word bomb, and exit...

6E7166D7-0763-471A-9B86-C554C944885B.png

10 minutes ago, Koala said:

Lori doesn't give af about the gospel.  If this doesn't prove that to the sheeple, nothing will.

She wrote a gossipy post, tearing a new believer apart, and now she won't even allow them to respond.  

She's a disgusting shrew of a woman.

And just a few days ago Ken says this on her pinned post. 

kendisagreement.PNG

@Petronella at the time I was DONE being nice. He had a drinking problem, he would get drunk and violent and when I had him locked up he had destroyed a good part of my home. He found out that he had 2 choices, rehab and behave or his ass would be on the streets and I didn't give a flying fuck after that. I'd put up with his shit for 16 years and was not going to put up with it for one more minute. 

He always ran away and/or started drinking and/or made excuses when I would confront him. The first time I walked out of the jail visitation room when he started and informed him that he needed to grow the fuck up. I drove 45 minutes to spend 10 minutes in that room. I changed my cell # and refused to put any money on his books. The second time I chose to not walk away and told him what was what. Both those times he was literally chained to a table in the jail visitation room. The third time he was in my car, he had no decent clothes and I was driving him back home. He tried some shit and I told him I'd leave him on the side of I-17 dressed in a tyvex bunny suit if he kept on. 

Sometimes being nice just isn't the way to roll. I'm happy to say he chose AA and a good shrink and the last 4 years have been wonderful. But, he knows that ONE slip up and his ass is gone. It's simple. Don't drink, don't have temper tantrums...you know, like a grown up. 

@Sarah92, yes'm.  Lori decides who is not anointed and who is a hypocrite.

Lori "speaks for God" while commanding all other women that they are not permitted to "speak for God" (prophesy) in church.

Does she not realize she is running a church? (group of called out ones - online, teaching and preaching to them, exhorting them...albeit in grave error, but this IS what she is doing.)

Does she not realize that she IS His church? 

God have mercy.

28 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

What the ever loving fluffy duck Lori?

Lori, calling another woman a hypocrite?  Well, she would know allllll about that, wouldn't she?  At the moment (unless Lori has exercised her itchy delete finger already) we have a guy who commented after that about women covering their heads.  According to Brian, and the literal interpretation that Almighty Godly Mentor insists on in other parts of the Bible, she's in willful rebellion.  So how about it, Lori? Get that headcovering on now! 

1928734203974.jpg

50 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

Why is Lori such a jerk? 

Because everyone in her life is afraid of her judgement - or remembers the cute little leather strap - or her nasty words and attitude when she isn't kowtowed to - and lets her be to do her own thing and DANG Ken wants his ten minutes and lube!!!  Her sheeple worship her and the rest of us are going to hell and eat more than our portion.   We don't count except as examples of how Good People Who Love the Lord and KNOW and Interpret the Gospel According to Lori are Persecuted!   So she can be a jerk with no repercussions.  

My best guess...

10 minutes ago, SweetLaurel said:

Because everyone in her life is afraid of her judgement - or remembers the cute little leather strap - or her nasty words and attitude when she isn't kowtowed to - and lets her be to do her own thing and DANG Ken wants his ten minutes and lube!!!  Her sheeple worship her and the rest of us are going to hell and eat more than our portion.   We don't count except as examples of how Good People Who Love the Lord and KNOW and Interpret the Gospel According to Lori are Persecuted!   So she can be a jerk with no repercussions.  

My best guess...

Just because she can.  I'm leaning towards that explanation myself. 

DH and I went away for a few days- came home Saturday night. I took a break from FB and IG (I did check in here knowing that she recycles the same topics over and over, and the insights and conversations  here are better). 

DH worked last night so after the kids went to bed I decided to catch up on her as well as 2.0 and TGWS. My heart is grieved. She is proud, haughty, boastful, and hateful. She is classist and racist. The people on her page are disgusting- red pills, incels, alt right. I think she and Ken know it but don’t care- because I think that’s what they believe. 

She is a preacher- and she is preaching over men- several are in her audience and fan base, and yet she seems to have not a care or concern for the level of responsibility that comes with what she is doing. It’s all a sick game to her. 

@Ken you and your wife are disgusting and vile creatures. You are cult leaders. I pray you and your entire family are exposed for what you really are. 

I think she has some sort of mental illness. I know that dementia doesn’t make you a mean person but I wouldn’t rule it out. She’s getting meaner over time.  If I were one of her kids, I’d make her get help. She’s been making an ass out of herself for years with her judgment and I’m really surprised Ken is not embarrassed by it. She talks about being shamefaced and meek but she has no shame. She is getting worse. 

1 hour ago, luv2laugh said:

Why is Lori such a jerk? 

She likes behaving that way. And make no mistake- she is in charge in that family- Ken removed himself as page moderator but only because he knows how it might look to others. But he believes the same. Otherwise he would rein her in. And I dare say she has zero respect for him. 

Lori in comments on her blog:

Of course, God values women! He died for them and paid the price for their sin as much as He did for men. His original design for creating woman was to be a help meet to her husband. Read Genesis 2:18. Jesus was born of a woman and God gave them the huge responsibility of bringing children into the world and raising godly offspring if they are able. What can be more important than raising the next generation?

Your voice in society should be to speak the truth in love; for this is what we are called to do, not demand “our rights” as many are doing today. Since we have the right to vote, yes, we vote if we want to but it’s not this magnificent thing that women make it out to be since women overwhelmingly vote for the rights to abortion, free health care, bigger government, etc. They have made the government their husband instead of depending upon husbands which is “sinful” in their eyes. I wouldn’t mind at all if women didn’t vote! I don’t mind men being the ones in authority in the government or churches since this is the way God designed for it to be. Men typically have long-term vision and women have short-term which is highly destructive.

Deborah lived in the Old Testament times. She wasn’t in the Church age under which we presently live, therefore, she wasn’t under the commands concerning the churches. Plus, she wasn’t preaching/teaching in churches nor in authority over men in the churches. This is a straw man argument that many use to disqualify the clear commands that were written by Paul.

18 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Lori in comments on her blog:

Of course, God values women! He died for them and paid the price for their sin as much as He did for men. His original design for creating woman was to be a help meet to her husband. Read Genesis 2:18. Jesus was born of a woman and God gave them the huge responsibility of bringing children into the world and raising godly offspring if they are able. What can be more important than raising the next generation?

Your voice in society should be to speak the truth in love; for this is what we are called to do, not demand “our rights” as many are doing today. Since we have the right to vote, yes, we vote if we want to but it’s not this magnificent thing that women make it out to be since women overwhelmingly vote for the rights to abortion, free health care, bigger government, etc. They have made the government their husband instead of depending upon husbands which is “sinful” in their eyes. I wouldn’t mind at all if women didn’t vote! I don’t mind men being the ones in authority in the government or churches since this is the way God designed for it to be. Men typically have long-term vision and women have short-term which is highly destructive.

Deborah lived in the Old Testament times. She wasn’t in the Church age under which we presently live, therefore, she wasn’t under the commands concerning the churches. Plus, she wasn’t preaching/teaching in churches nor in authority over men in the churches. This is a straw man argument that many use to disqualify the clear commands that were written by Paul.

We really need eye-rolling and headdesk 'reputation' emojis for comments like this one. :pb_rollseyes:   :bangheaddesk:

4 hours ago, luv2laugh said:

Why is Lori such a jerk? 

because she's always been a bitch and people will give her her way just to shut her up and avoid the Tazmanian Devil shit-fit she's probably known to throw. She gets her ass kissed to keep her quiet. Ken married her so he could get laid. 

ETA: She has a massive inferiority complex against women who have bigger boobs, better marriages, careers, etc. She slams us every chance she gets to make herself feel better about herself. 

He probably thought he was hitting the jackpot marrying a doctor's daughter.    She probably was a lonely little girl who had tea parties for her stuffed animals. 

5 minutes ago, cindyluvs24 said:

He probably thought he was hitting the jackpot marrying a doctor's daughter.    She probably was a lonely little girl who had tea parties for her stuffed animals. 

And then gossiped about them to the stuffed animals she didn’t invite.

I was at my on board training today. A vast majority of the people there were women who were going to begin working within the health system that I got a job in. And a good portion of the speakers were women who were leaders in the company. Several of them mentioned how dear their families are to them. They hardly sound like absentee, evil, working mothers. Even a male speaker talked about how he choose to start working there because he was gone from his family too long, traveling for HR and recruitment in another big company. It would have made Lori blow a gasket to sit in a room full of accomplished, educated leaders and workers. 

Given how many women were in that room, many of whom were future nurses, it's clear the medical system would fall a part without them.

I wonder how many men pray with their hands left high and greet each other with a holy kiss? This is what Paul told men to do, yet I hardly see this happen. I just read John Piper's take on this where he insists that Paul didn't mean it to be done all the time. Yet for women it can't possibly be cultural. Nope never

I don't know if you all have picked up on this because she is so subtle; but Lori claims she only teaches women. Heh. 

So, why doesn't she teach women to seek out and marry a man who is a virgin? Could it be that she has a "boys will be boys" attitude and does not think men are capable of controlling themselves until the wedding night? There's no way I would ever believe that Ken "waited until marriage."  He is not the kind of man to be put off. He is, however, the kind of man to use a young woman until he is ready for marriage and then look for the rich doctor's virginal daughter. Just my opinion, of course. 

41 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

ETA: She has a massive inferiority complex against women who have bigger boobs, better marriages, careers, etc. She slams us every chance she gets to make herself feel better about herself. 

I also think she is jealous of women that get out of shitty relationships and she gets really upset when single moms flourish.

She's back on her single woman tirade today.  I've lived almost 59 years of my life quite well without this hag telling me what I should and should not do.  Let's face it, she is an abject failure -- couldn't cut it as a school teacher, had to trick her husband into getting her pregnant again, beat her kids into submission, and her life's mission is to berate others.  Psychologically secure and healthy people do not behave in this way.

I was looking through health insurance stuff when I was struck by a sleep deprived, anxiety induced idea. The Lori Antiprayer rather than the Lord's Prayer. 

Our mentor who art not actually in the kitchen.

Blasphemer is thy name

Thy kindom hopefully never come 

Only thy will be done 

on earth as it is in hell 

Don't give us this day your useless diatribe

and spare us your unbiblical judgements 

as we seek to share grace and forgiveness to others 

you're leadinging other's Into temptation 

please spare them your evil

for thine is not the kingdom, nor the power, nor the glory

for ever and ever 

The end.

I actually love the Lord's Prayer and say it regularly. But this popped into my mind. My brain is a strange place.

also why is health insurance stuff so confusing? 

12 hours ago, cindyluvs24 said:

She probably was a lonely little girl who had tea parties for her stuffed animals. 

more like she lined them up and screamed at them for 4 hours to pick up their imaginary raisins off the floor while periodically hitting them with a leather strap.  Poor little stuffed animals. 

• VaSportsMom locked this topic

Archived